Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope I'm sticking to my guns Brittni. I'd still find a way to break free, because I just don't think your legs are strong enough." Chris said, verbally setting a trap to see if Brittni would take the bait.

"Keep on talking and you will be eating those words on Tuesday." Brittni said. "Or eating something else." She thought to herself.

"You sure it's words I will be eating." Chris wanted to say but decided not to. "Oh looks like someone has some bark to them."

"Yeah and just so you know my bite is a lot worse than my bark, so watch out." Brittni teased as she felt herself getting turned on.

"Yes ma'am. Anyway let me get off of here."

"Aww leaving so soon." Brittni pouted, hoping she didn't scare Chris.

"Yeah I'm getting ready to pull in at my mother's house. I told her I would come by and cut her grass before I went out of town."

"Aww such a sweet man, doing that for your mother."

"I have my moments." Chris blushed.

"Yes you do. Well feel free to text me later when you get through. Only thing I'm doing today is getting my nails done."

"Ok I will. Shouldn't be more than an hour or so."

"Alright then, take care of yourself "

"You too." Chris said before hanging up.

What should have been an hours worth of work turned into three hours of manual labor. Chris cutting his mother's grass was just the tip of the iceberg. His mother kept finding stuff for him to do. He didn't mind because he knew his mother was lonely and he didn't come around enough like he should.

Eventually Chris managed to finish all the chores his mother had him do. He then sat and talked with her for about an hour, shooting the breeze and enduring her lecture on traveling safely. After finishing up talking with his mother, Chris headed home. He waited until he got inside the house to call Brittni.

"An hour or two huh?" Brittni teased as she picked up the phone.

"Yeah sorry about that, but you know how parents are, they want you to do one thing but it leads to fifty more other things."

"I'm a girl so I never had that problem."

"Oh ok gotcha." Chris said as he was unsure of how to respond.

"I'm just giving you a hard time Chris. I think it's adorable that you are being a good son and doing stuff for your mother."

"Yeah since my dad died and brother moved, I'm all she has left."

"Oh I can't imagine how rough that is on her. Well at least she has you still."

"Yeah I should be visiting her more though." Chris said as a pang of guilt hit him right in the gut.

"I'm sure your mother understands you are a grown, busy man Chris, so don't beat yourself up."

"Thanks Brittni, that helps me feel better. Anyway I'm worn out so I'm about to get off of here and take a shower and possibly a nap to recharge my battery."

"Ok. I need to get off of here too, because my cousin called a little while ago. She wanted me to help her unpack a few things before I got my nails done."

"You talking about me being a good person, you are not too shabby yourself helping your cousin move and unpack. I personally hate moving. When someone ask me to help move they might as well ask me to get on my knees and service them too." Chris said before realizing what he said. "Sorry I didn't mean to be vulgar." He said catching himself. "I'm just saying moving is an intimate act for me and I have to really like you in order to say yes."

"No need to be sorry Chris, you're fine. I'll keep in mind what you said if I ever have to move."

"Ok and just so you know you are on the short list of people I would help move."

"Well that's good to know Chris." Brittni chuckled while thinking about being serviced by Chris.

"Anyway let me get off here. I'll catch you later Britt."

"Ok bye Chris." Brittni said then hung up the phone.

After hanging up Chris and Brittni continued to sporadically text one another until Brittni turned in for the night.

The next day while at work, Brittni daydreamed about how things would go with Chris. She wished it was Tuesday evening already, because it was only Monday and work was already stressing her out, plus with the prospect of running into Chris in the break room not being an option, it made things that much worse. Eventually work came to an end and Brittni did not hesitate to dash for the door.

Before going home, Brittni went by the store to shop for the food she was going to cook for Chris. After putting away the groceries she called and briefly talked to Chris before heading to her parent's house to celebrate her grandmother's birthday. It was late when she got home so she didn't even bother talking to Chris that night.

Brittni was unable to talk to Chris until she made it to work, because she had overslept and was too focused on making it to work on time. After making it to work, she clocked in and sent Chris a quick good morning message. Chris was out of it, so he didn't respond to Brittni's message until mid morning.

"Must be nice to be able to sleep in." Brittni said in reply to Chris's text."

"Yeah it's kinda nice. So have I missed anything?"

"Not yet, but it is the beginning of the week still, so I'm sure there will be some sort of shit storm to deal with by the end of the week."

"Yep and hopefully I'll be hundreds of miles away when it hits." Chris texted with a laughing emoji.

"Yeah yeah yeah rub it in why don't ya."

"Well I had planned on rubbing something tonight, unless you had a change of plans."

"Not at all and I think I should get an extra long massage since you are being mean to me."

"I think you are just fishing for reasons to get more massage time."

"I would never do such a thing, but if you are offering then I would be more than happy to let you."

"I'm feeling generous so consider it done."

"Well aren't I a lucky girl. I wonder what else I could have you do for me."

"I guess you'll have to press your luck and find out, because I'm not going to make it easy for you by telling you."

"Well good because it is more fun to try and figure it out. Anyway babe I need to get back to work. I'll give you a call when I am headed that way."

"Ok sounds good, I look foward to hearing from you." Chris replied.

As the day went on Chris tried any and everything he could think of to keep himself busy. He even masturbated a couple of times so he wouldn't be on edge around Brittni when she came by.

Time finally sped up and it was time for Brittni to get off work. As she made her way home Brittni called Chris to let him know she would be coming by in the next two hours. She told him she had to run a small errand before coming by. That was a lie, because like Chris, Brittni wanted to pleasure herself a couple of times so she could show a little bit of restraint around him.

After getting herself off twice, Brittni took a shower to freshen up. She then went to her closet to see what she could wear. She finally settled on pink tank top with pair of white workout shorts and some flip flops, since it was hot outside. Brittni was afraid her feet would get sweaty and have an odor to them if she any other shoes since she was not a big fan of wearing socks. When she was fully dressed, Brittni loaded the groceries in the car and got ready to go to Chris's house. On the way there she gave him a courtesy call to let him know she was on the way.

"Well it's about time you decided to finally make it this way." Chris teased as he answered Brittni's call.

"Oh hush." Brittni retorted with a giggle. "I told you I had a few errands to run."

"I was only teasing you Brit."

"I know, but let me get off of here since my phone is my GPS system. I was just calling to let you know I was on the way."

"Oh ok well be safe and see ya soon."

"I will." Brittni said before hanging up.

While he still had a some time, Chris went through his house and made sure everything was picked up. It wasn't long before he heard Brittni pull up in his driveway. After he heard her car door slam, he made his way outside to help her bring in the groceries.

As Brittni was grabbing a bag of groceries, the flip flops she was wearing was the first thing Chris noticed. Lucky for him this time she had her back to him so she didn't notice him looking at her feet. Not being one to tempt fate, Chris got a quick eyeful of Brittni's feet then offered to help take the groceries in after greeting her.

"I told you not to break the bank." Chris said as they made their way inside his house.

"I didn't, trust me. I'm a bargain shopper so I know how to pick out the deals."

"Ok I won't argue with you."

"Good because I would win anyway." Brittni said with a mischievous grin.

"I doubt it, but if you say so."

"You know you have had quite the mouth on you these past few days. You keep on and I'm going to have to shut you up."

"And how is that?"

"Well wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes I would, so are ya going to tell me?"

"Not a chance, but I'm giving you fair warning, I meant it when I said my bite was worse than my bark."

"Duly noted." Chris grinned as he put the groceries on the counter.

"Thank you for helping me bring in the groceries Chris, you can just relax on the couch because I can take it from here."

"Well I'm sure I can help do something."

"Well if you wouldn't mind prepping the veggies, that would be a great help. I just feel bad asking you to help when I told ya I would cook for you."

"It's all good. I don't mind helping. Plus I'm hungry, so the quicker we get things prepared the quicker we can start eating."

"You're such a guy, always thinking with your stomach."

"Well better my stomach than something else." Chris said while casting his eyes down towards his crotch.

"And that's what I like about you." Brittni said as she flicked her index finger across Chris's nose.

"Well thank you." Chris said while fighting off the urge to blush.

"You're welcome." Brittni said as she continued to prepare the food.

As the food was cooking, Brittni and Chris made their way to the couch. While sitting in the couch talking about nothing in particular, Brittni had taken her flip flops off and narrowed the distance between Chris and herself. Chris tried to remain focused on Brittni's face, as she scooted closer. Normally he had no issues keeping his eyes from wandering, since she had a flawless diamond shaped face with a set of shimmering blue eyes. But he found it difficult to concentrate on her face, since her feet were in close proximity.

While they continued to talk, Brittni absentmindedly placed her feet in Chris's lap, causing Chris to no longer to be able to keep himself from looking at her feet.

"Oh so I'm sorry about that." Brittni said as she quickly tucked her legs underneath. "I just got so comfortable around you that I didn't realize what I was doing."

"It's cool. It didn't bother me Brit." Chris said coolly, as his stomach fluttered nervously.

"Oh good because my ex had a foot phobia and would freak out every time my feet touched him."

"Ahh well you don't have to worry about that with me."

"Oh good." Brittni said, with a sense of relief in her voice as she put her feet back back in Chris's lap. "You sure my feet don't bother you?" Brittni said as she poked Chris in the side with her toe.

"No not at all." Chris jumped as Brittni's toe jabbed his side.

"I don't know, you seem awfully jumpy." Brittni teased, then widened her eyes in amazement as she noticed a tiny nub form underneath Chris's shorts.

"Ahh I'm just a little ticklish is all." Chris said hoping to throw Brittni off the trail.

"I think you are lying to me Chris." Brittni said with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Nah that's the truth I'm just ticklish." Chris stuttered as he continued to try and convince Brittni.

"So you're telling me this came from being tickled." Brittni said as she ran the arch of her foot over his stiffening pole.

"No it's not." Chris admitted in a defeated tone, since he was unable to concentrate enough to tell a lie.

"I thought so, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about Chris, there are plenty of guys that like feet." Brittni said as she continued to massage Chris's cock with one foot while rubbing his cheek with the other foot.

"Really?" Chris croaked out a groan, as Brittni continued to use her feet to assault his body.

"Yes really. Just like there are plenty of girls that love having their feet catered to." Brittni said as she trailed her foot up and down Chris's chest, while she steadily caressed his semi erect pole with the arch of her other foot. "And it just so happens that I am one of those girls, but like I said my ex hated feet so my tootsies have been neglected for a long time." Brittni said as she felt an increase of moisture between her legs.

"What an idiot." Chris said as his breathing became a bit more labored.

"Yeah he was pretty dumb, because if my feet are properly tended to, I have a tendency to get carried away and become an absolute slut." Brittni purred as she ran the top of her foot under Chris's chin.

"Well so much for trying to behave." Chris said to himself as he used his lips and tongue on Brittni's arch.

"Shit that feels good Chris." Brittni said as she started to moan uncontrollably from having her foot kissed on.

Seeing Brittni get turned on just from having her foot kissed caused Chris to take it one step further by sucking on her toes. He kept sucking on each toe before eventually working her whole foot into his mouth. Once he did that Brittni lost all control and unbuttoned her shorts so she could use her hand to relieve some of the pressure building up between her legs. She was about halfway to an orgasm when the oven buzzer went off signaling that the chicken was ready.

"Oh I guess I better get that." Chris joked as he took Brittni's foot from his mouth and made an attempt to get up.

"The fuck you will." Brittni growled as she pressed her foot hard against Chris's erection and forcefully attempted to work her other foot back in his mouth again. "It's not nice to make a girl almost cum then stop." Brittni said as she closed her eyes and went back to work on her clit as Chris stuck out his tongue to lick Brittni's instep, while she rammed her foot further into his mouth.

Despite getting herself off twice earlier, Brittni felt another orgasm start to form as she continued to work her foot in and out of Chris's mouth. In order to help speed things along, she briefly stopped working on her clit so she could undo her bra and free her nipples for Chris to play with.

"I'm so close baby." Brittni panted. "Suck my toes, play with my nipples." She commanded with a throaty groan.

Not being able to verbally respond since Brittni had her foot buried in his throat. Chris complied with Brittni's request and starting rolling her nipples between his fingers. Having her nipples teased and toes sucked sent Brittni over the edge. It wasn't an earth shattering climax since she was in a bit of a rush, but it was still a good one.

"Mmm that felt awesome." Brittni sighed, as her body continued to tingle from the climax she just experienced. "Now it's your turn." Britti cooed as she got off the couch and settled herself between Chris's legs.

"Wait." Chris said as Brittni started tugging at his waistband to get his shorts off.

"You ok." Brittni said with a perplexed look on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine Brit." Chris said stumbling over his words. "Before you get to down to business, I just wanted to let you know that I already kinda took matters into my own hands if ya know what I mean, so it may take awhile to get me off."

"Thanks for the heads up." Brittni giggled. "I did the same thing before coming here and you see that I still was able to get off, so I know I can get you off too." Brittni said before slurping Chris's cock.

It wasn't long before he was fully erect. Brittni managed to take all eight and a half inches of Chris's cock with little trouble. When he noticed that she was able to deepthroat his cock, Chris laced his fingers behind Brittni's head and began to vigorously piston his shaft into her mouth causing her to leak spittle out the corners and her lips.

"That's it fuck my mouth Chris, spray that load in my throat." Brittni mumbled between thrust.

Much to Brittni's amazement, Chris remained stiff as a board. She figured he would have shot his load by now, despite his warning. But since he didn't, a thought hit her as he had his way with her mouth. She used some moisture from her pussy to wet her index finger and without warning she teased the rim of his ass with that same finger. Chris responded by trying to push himself on her finger.

"You big kinky bastard. I love it." Brittni said to herself as she worked the tip of her finger into Chris's ass.

Chris then reached down and grabbed a hold of Brittni's wrist and motioned for her to go deeper, which Brittni happily complied. She pumped her finger into Chris's ass a few times before adding her middle finger. It was a tight fit at first, but eventually Chris's ass was able to accommodate both fingers as Brittni continued to prod his prostate in hopes of getting him off.

It wasn't long before Brittni got her wish, because after she picked up the pace with her fingers and increased the suction with her lips, Chris was leaking a decent sized glob of cum down Brittni's throat. She did not stop sucking until she was sure he had finished.

"Ok ok I'm good, I'm good." Chris mumbled as he instinctively tried to push Brittni off of his sensitive, deflated cock.

"Sorry had to make sure I got it all." Brittni said as she stood up.

"Yeah and I think you sucked a tiny bit of my soul out too." Chris said breathlessly.

"Well it's your fault. I told ya playing with my feet brings out the slut in me. Anyway where is the bathroom I wanted to wash up a little before eating dinner."

"Right this way." Chris said as he stepped in front of Brittni to lead her to the bathroom.

On the way to the bathroom Chris hadn't bothered to put his shorts back on. So Brittni took full advantage of the moment by ogling Chris's chiseled ass and legs. Her admiration was cut short because it was not a long journey to the bathroom.

After washing up, Brittni and Chris went to the living room to put their shorts back on before going to the kitchen. Once they were dressed they went to the kitchen to set things up for dinner. When the table was set, they sat down and started eating.

"Hopefully the chicken is not too overcooked." Brittni said as she bit into her food.

"Not at all. It takes a special kind of person to mess up chicken." Chris said as he devoured his plate of food.

"Thank you, I think."

"You're welcome."

After a lull in conversation Brittni decided to talk about what transpired before dinner. She was perfectly ok with what happened despite her pre-visit ritual to prevent it from happening.

"I'm glad you warned me about taking matters into your own hands earlier." Brittni cooed as she massaged Chris's shin with her instep.

"Why is that?" Chris asked, relieved that Brittni was the first to bring up what happened earlier.

"Because I would have been offended for not getting you to shoot a bigger load than you did."

"Yeah it would have been a lot more trust me, but like I said I had some personal time before you came by, because I knew I would not be able to give you a massage without getting turned on."

"Really!" Brittni beamed. "You seem to be so even keel around me most of the time, until last week I wasn't sure you were even interested in me like that."

"Oh sorry about that. It's one of my flaws. When I'm around a girl I really like I try not to come on strong."

"Why not, you are a total hottie Chris. I'm sure you have ruined many a pair of panties just from those eyes alone." Brittni said as she worked her foot higher up Chris's leg.