Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you." Chris said as the blood started flowing to his cock again from Brittni rubbing his leg with her foot. "I guess I've always been in my brother's shadow. Growing up he was the more outgoing one. People always flocked to him, which made me feel like the tag along little brother. I mean that was years ago but it still kind of sticks with me." Chris shrugged.

"Well I can assure you Chris that you are not a tag along." Brittni said while biting on her lip, as she managed to bury her foot inside Chris's shorts.

Chris wanted to reply to Brittni, but was unable to since he was too busy enjoying her foot between his legs.

"Don't you need to show me something in your bedroom Chris?" Brittni said as she put her other foot inside of Chris's shorts to work his cock alive between her toes.

"Mmmhmm." Chris mumbled as he reluctantly moved Brittni's feet and stood up to lead her to the bedroom.

About halfway to the bedroom Chris came out of his shorts since his almost fully erect cock made it uncomfortable to keep them on. Brittni one upped Chris by taking off her top as well as her shorts.

When they finally made it to the bedroom Brittni hopped on the bed and motioned for Chris to join her. Before he joined her he rummaged through the drawer, then mumbled a curse word as he came up empty handed.

"Don't worry about the condoms Chris." Brittni said concluding that is what Chris was looking for. "I have a better idea just let me know before you cum ok."

"Ok." Chris said then crawled between Brittni's legs and engulfed her lips with his while the head of his cock intruded her moist tunnel.

"Fuck me Chris." Brittni said as she broke away from Chris's lips and wrapped her legs around his waist to force more of his cock inside of her pussy.

Chris let out a small, pained grunt when Brittni coiled her legs around him since he was not expecting her legs to be so strong. After he was all the way inside of her pussy, Britti loosened her grip so that he could have room to stroke his cock inside of her.

Chris, driven by an animalistic desire at this point, did not hesitate to hammer Brittni's pussy with his cock. After a few thrust he managed to pry one of Brittni's legs from his waist to get better leverage. Fueled by her own primitive lust, Brittni took other leg from around Chris's waist and pulled both legs together so that her knees would touch her chest and give Chris the angle he needed to go deeper inside of her. Not being one to waste an opportunity, Chris buried his face into Brittni's feet and began lapping at her soles, while rapidly pounding his cock inside Brittni's warm opening.

Brittni felt herself on the verge of another orgasm as she felt Chris's tongue and cock work her over. She knew that she would not be able to hold out much longer, so in order to get the orgasm she desired she pulled her feet from Chris's face and managed to wiggle off of his cock before he knew what was happening.

"You ok." Chris asked with concern.

"Oh I'm more than ok baby." Brittni said with a lust riddled slur in her voice. "I'm about to cum, but I want this in my ass when I do cum. Think you can handle that?" Brittni said as she flipped over on her tummy while tugging on Chris's cock.

"Definitely." Chris said with a wolfish grin.

Chris was able to lean towards his drawer and fish out a bottle of lube, while Brittni continued to pump his cock.

After letting Brittni pump his cock a few more times, Chris sat the bottle close by and slid his cock from her grasp so he could get in position to use his tongue on her ass.

"Oh damn I wasn't expecting that." Brittni moaned as she arched her back and pressed her ass against Chris's face.

Chris felt his cock get even harder as Brittni wiggled her ass and did her best to make sure he had as much of his tongue as possible in her ass. After using his tongue to relax Brittni's sphincter, Chris applied a generous amount of lube on her asshole, before using his thumb to loosen her up a bit more.

After watching her asshole gape to his satisfaction, Chris lubed up his shaft and slowly inched it inside of Brittni's ass, causing Brittni to moan with pleasure each time he went deeper. Eventually Chris was able to bury his cock all the way inside Brittni's anal cavity.

Chris then gave Brittni a few moments to brace herself. When he was sure she was ready, Chris began to gently work his cock back and forth with slow short thrust before picking up the pace. It wasn't long before he was hammering away at Brittni's ass.

"Ohh that's it Chris, fuck my ass, make me cum with that big cock of yours." Brittni groaned as she buried her fingers deep inside her snatch.

Chris struggled to fight off his own climax as he felt Brittni's rectum clench his cock like a fist. His resiliency paid off because after a few more deep thrust Brittni was screaming like a banshee and splattering his bed with her nectar.

As Brittni finished up her orgasm, Chris had an orgasm of his own, causing his scrotum to tighten and empty its remaining contents inside her ass.

"Fuck that felt good." Chris said as he pulled his cock from Brittni's ass and sat back on the bed.

"You aren't kidding." Brittni said as she curled up next to Chris while trying to avoid her wet spot.

"Looks like someone made a bit of a mess." Chris teased.

"Oops, I'll help you clean up in a minute. Right now I just wanna lay here and enjoy the afterglow of that amazing orgasm I just had."

"Really, I thought you were just faking it." Chris said as he reached between Brittni's legs and ran his finger across the lips of her pussy.

"No I wasn't, you jerk." Brittni winced and forcefully moved Chris's hand from her sensitive mound.

"Sorry I was only checking to see if you really climaxed or not, you know how you checked earlier to see if I was done cumming." Chris said with a half-crooked grin.

"Yes I remember. I guess payback is a bitch." Brittni laughed as she inched her way back towards Chris.

"You don't have to be scared Britt, it's safe to come back over here. I'm done messing with you and I promise I don't bite."

"Mmmm well I can't say the same for myself." Brittni said as she scooted closer and nipped at the right side of Chris's neck, causing Chris to let out a low moan.

"Ok maybe your bite is slightly worse than your bark." Chris groaned, while enjoying the sensation of Brittni biting on his neck.

"Told ya." Brittni said as she ceased biting Chris's neck.

"Shit!" Chris exclaimed as he looked at the clock to see it was getting late.

"What's wrong babe." Brittni said as she gently raked her nails across Chris's chest.

"Nothing. I just didn't realize how late it was getting. I have to go to bed soon because my boy was coming to pick me up early to take me to the airport."

"What time's your flight?"

"Eleven fifteen, but he is coming to get me at nine. I know it's early, but it beats having to pay for parking."

"Well call him and tell him you have another ride."

"And who might that be?"

"Moi of coarse. I just need to tell my roommate that I'm not coming home tonight, and I'll just go in late tomorrow."

"Really, well thank you. You sure you won't get in trouble coming in late."

"I'll take care of it, trust me."

"And your roommate won't get mad?"

"Don't worry about all that, just tell your friend you have another ride, while I tell my roommate I'm not coming home."

"Ok." Chris said, as he went to the front room to grab his phone, with Brittni following close behind him to get hers.

As she picked up her phone, Brittni went back to the bedroom to call her roommate and give Chris some privacy to talk to his friend. Luckily he was able to catch his friend before he went to bed to tell him that he had another ride. After telling his friend about his change of plans, Chris returned to the bedroom.

"Well that wasn't so hard now was it?" Brittni said as she tossed her phone on the bed.

"Nope not at all, he actually seemed to be relieved." Chris laughed.

"Good, and I squared things away with my roommate so that means you're stuck with me for the rest of the night." Brittni said with a grin.

"That's fine by me." Chris replied with an even bigger grin.

"Well now that is all taken care of I think a shower is in order, what do you say?"

"I agree." Chris said as he took Brittni by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

After taking a much needed shower, Chris and Brittni hopped back into bed. They ended up talking for about an hour before drifting off to sleep. The next morning they were woken up by the sun beaming through Chris's blinds.

"So much for round four." Chris laughed as he sat up and stretched out his arms, still feeling exhausted from last night.

"Yeah I know right. I don't think I could handle another round of fucking this morning after last night." Brittni said as she sat up and ran her foot along Chris's leg, while lying on his chest.

"Oh so does that mean we won't ever sleep together again?" Chris joked.

"Don't be silly Chris. You better believe you are going to get raped when you come back. I'm just saying I'm worn out for now."

"Oh ok gotcha." Chris chuckled. "Well I'm glad I'm already packed, all I have to do is load the car."

"Oh good, and I think we should lay here for a bit longer, then eat breakfast before heading out."

"Sounds good to me, and sorry for not being able to give you a massage last night." Chris said as he pulled Brittni close to him.

"Oh don't be sorry, that cock of yours gave me one of the best massages I had in a long time." Brittni said as she snaked her body around Chris's.

Brittni and Chris stayed in bed a longer before getting up to get breakfast. They wanted to lay down longer, but both parties mutually agreed that if they did not get up another sexual tryst would occur, and they may lose track of time, despite being fatigued.

As they got out of bed, Chris was able to put on a fresh set of clothing. Brittni on the other hand did not have that luxury, so she put her same clothes on minus her underwear, since she was not a fan of wearing the same underwear twice.

"Hope you don't think I am crazy for going commando." Brittni said as she put her shorts on.

"Not at all. I think it's quite sexy."

"Thank you. I'm glad you don't find me weird." Brittni said while trying not to blush.

"There is nothing weird about you Brittni." Chris said as he leaned down to kiss Brittni, while using his hands to cup her firm, onion-shaped bottom.

"Mmph. Stop that or you'll make me ruin my shorts." Brittni said as she hesitantly broke her lips from Chris's.

"Sorry I just can't help kissing you. I love those lips of yours." Chris said as he restrained himself from kissing Brittni again.

"I know the feeling, because I have a hard time not attacking that neck of yours." Brittni said as she stood on her tip toes and started sucking on Chris's neck.

"Ughh. You can't be doing that." Chris said as he felt his knees buckle slightly.

"Now you see how I felt." Brittni said while fondling Chris's cock

"Touchè." Chris said as he tried to move his cock from Brittni's grasp.

"Ok I'll be nice. What do you have to eat in here, I'm starving." Brittni said as she let go of Chris's crotch and made her way to the kitchen.

"Nothing much. We can load the car up and head to City Diner. They have everything that you could imagine."

"That's fine with me. That means we won't have to worry about any dishes."

"Very true." Chris said as he grabbed one of his suitcases.

Brittni grabbed the other suitcase and helped Chris load it up in her car. When everything was loaded, they went to City Diner to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, Brittni took Chris to the airport to catch his flight.

"Well hope you have fun, and this Carly better keep her hands to herself."

"Trust me she will Britt. So no worries ok." Chris said as he leaned in and planted a hard kiss on Brittni's lips, while running his hand along the side of her face.

"Ok." Brittni said with a slight pout in her voice, as she broke away from Chris's kiss. "Feel free to call or text me when you get the chance no matter how late."

"Ok Brittni I will." Chris said as he got out the car and grabbed his two suitcases.

Brittni waited for Chris to disappear inside the airport terminal before pulling off.

On the way home Brittni thought about the wonderful night she had with Chris. She was a little sad that she would have to wait a whole week before he came back in town; and even though he was going to visit a female friend she trusted Chris when he told her that Carly was only into women. Though she was sad that Chris was gone, there was a part of her that was relieved since it would give her time figure out her dilemma.

Brittni's roommate Emily, was more than just a roommate, she was also Brittni's lover. Both Emily and Brittni had no desire to be in a relationship with one another, they just enjoyed being able to have sex without the strings of a relationship.

Since they were both single their arrangement hadn't been a problem, but now that Brittni was starting to see Chris it had the potential to complicate things. Emily was a bit of a free spirit and had no issues with Brittni sleeping with her and another man, she was even open to having a threesome. Brittni's last boyfriend, Trent, was a conservative prude, so she dared not propose that Emily, herself, and him sleep together; and even though Chris seemed to be pretty open sexually, Brittni did not know where he drew the line. She would find out that Chris was open to that and then some. But that's another tale for another time.

*****

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next installment.