Taking a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you may be right about the slut part, but I don't think you are greedy." Emily said with a crooked smile.

"Oh gee thanks Emily you sure know how to make me feel good."

"Oh don't be so damn sensitive Brittni, you know I am only teasing you." Emily said as she reached behind Brittni's head and crushed her lips with Brittni's, while her hand found its way between Brittni's legs.

"Mmmhmm." Brittni mumbled while moaning against Emily's lips, as she felt Emily's hand palm her pussy like a basketball.

"I never get tired of hearing you moan." Emily said as she worked her hand under Brittni's skirt, so that she could fondle Brittni's clit.

"Fuck that feels good." Brittni whispered while holding onto Emily, as she felt her knees began to buckle from the unexpected attention Emily was showing her pussy.

"I'm sure Chris won't mind waiting for just a little bit longer, now will he?" Emily said as she worked her fingers inside Brittni's snatch.

"Nuh uh." Brittni said as she dug her nails into Emily's arms to brace herself for the orgasm she was about to have.

"Mmm that's it, I want that delicious cum all over my fingers." Emily said as she offered her neck for Brittni to bite on as she furiously worked her fingers inside Brittni's opening.

Soon as her teeth made contact with Emily's neck, Brittni was sounding off like a siren and leaking fluid onto Emily's fingers, much to Emily's pleasure. Emily felt her own pussy start to tingle from Brittni biting her since she was the type that loved giving a little pain as well as receive it during sex.

After Brittni's pussy stopped spasming around Emily's fingers, she withdrew them and gently guided Brittni on the bed to recover. It took about three minutes for Brittni to gain her bearings, but once she did recover, she was in a panic.

"Shit!" Brittni exclaimed, as she came to. "Chris is going to kill me. How long have I been out?" She said as she sat up on the bed.

"Relax Brittni it hasn't been that long, besides I'm sure Chris is ok with us getting a little play time in first."

"I know but still. Anyway let me get up from here and go take a bath with Chris. Give us about thirty minutes and then meet me in my room." Brittni said as she unsteadily rose to her feet.

"You ok?" Emily said as she caught Brittni before she collapsed to the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine Emily. Thank you though." Brittni said as she was able to get herself together.

Soon as she gained full control of her legs again, Brittni hastily made her way to her room, hoping Chris was not upset. Her fears quickly went away once she entered the bathroom to see Chris grin like a Cheshire cat, as he sat in the tub waiting on her to join him.

"Took you long enough." Chris said, maintaining a smile.

"Sorry about that. I got a little sidetracked." Brittni said with a sheepish grin.

"Mmmmhmm. I see how it is. You get to have fun now but I have to wait, that's no fair." Chris chided playfully.

"I know, I'm sorry Chris. I just wanted to say hi and maybe do a little making out, but then one thing led to another..." Brittni said before being cut off by Chris.

"Ahhh don't sweat it Brit. It's all good, I'm not mad." Chris said as he reached for Brittni's hand.

"Really, even after me being a big, fat hypocrite and having a little fun after begging you not too." Brittni said in a half pouty tone, while holding unto Chris's hand.

"Yes and for the record there is nothing big nor fat on you."

"You know what I meant Chris. Anyway would you mind making some room for me, I'm sooo ready to out of these clothes?" Brittni said while stripping out of her clothing.

"It would be my pleasure." Chris said as he scooted back so Brittni could nestle herself between his legs.

"You know I never thought I would need a tub this big." Brittni said as she leaned back against Chris while he soaped up the front of her body.

"You don't regret needing a tub this big do you?" Chris asked as he finished washing off the the soap, before tending to her hair.

"Not at all." Brittni murmured softly as Chris started washing her hair. "You spoil me rotten you know that." Brittni said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Chris washing her hair.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Chris said playing dumb, as he put some conditioner in Brittni's hair, then massaged it into her scalp, before rinsing it out.

"Ok Mr. Clueless time to switch places." Brittni said as Chris rinsed the rest of the conditioner out of her hair.

As they switched places, Brittni positioned her legs so that Chris had a clear view of her feet, while she washed him off.

"I'm sure you noticed my new polish during the meeting." Brittni said as she brandished her metallic red toes for Chris to admire.

"Not really, because before I could get a good look you would slide your feet back into your shoes."

"Well look all you want now." Brittni said as she flexed her toes, while kissing Chris on the back of the neck and stroking his cock.

"Oh believe me I am." Chris said as his cock started to harden in Brittni's hand.

"And this is how my toes are going to look after I have my fun, then let you fuck me in the ass." Brittni said lowering her voice a few octaves, and curling her toes.

"Ok you gotta stop right now, because if you don't your hand will be covered in cum." Chris said while hastily getting out of the tub with his cock fully erect and dripping precum.

"We can't have that now can we?" Brittni said as she got out of the tub and immediately sank to her knees, without even drying off, so she could suck Chris's stiff, leaking pole.

"It's ok babe I'm sure it will go down in a minute." Chris weakly protested as Brittni began to greedily take his entire cock in her mouth.

"I want to taste you now though." Brittni paused then resumed sucking on Chris's cock while taking her middle finger and inserting it all the way into his receptive rectum.

Despite Chris's uncanny ability to hold off on cumming, Brittni knew that he was not going to be able to hold out much longer this time, since she had teased him earlier at work and while they were in the tub. She was half tempted to sit on the tub and get him off her feet, but she had not dried off and didn't want to risk getting hurt, plus she was wanting to swallow the cum straight from the source.

"Fuckkkk I'm cumming." Chris mumbled almost incoherently as Brittni's finger pounded his prostate, and her bee-stung lips expertly milked his cock for all its worth.

As Chris started shooting his load, Brittni began sucking down his cum while moaning lecherously, making him cum that much harder.

After sucking his cock to completion and swallowing what she could, Brittni rose to her feet and planted a passionate, cum-stained kiss on Chris's lips. The fact that he was not squeamish about tasting a little bit of his own cum turned Brittni on tremendously. Though he was ok with it, she knew not to go overboard.

"What did I do to deserve that?" Chris said as his cock continued to tingle with excitement despite being spent for the moment.

"Just making up for earlier." Brittni shrugged.

"You didn't have to do that Britt. I told ya I was not mad."

"I know but you are always so sweet and patient with me. I wanted to reward you for that and also show you that I don't take your kindness for weakness. Besides I got the chance to give your ass a little warm up before the main event."

"I knew there had to be something else to it." Chris laughed.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Anyway we better get to it before Emily thinks you chickened out."

"Oh we can't have that now can we?" Chris said as he grabbed a towel to dry himself off.

"Come on here and stop being goofy." Brittni said as she grabbed a towel to dry off as well. After she was done drying off, she took Chris by the hand and led him into her room.

Chris didn't think he would be nervous, but after seeing two moderately sized strap-ons at Emily's side, he could not help but to feel a little nervous, but once he started concentrating on Emily's lustful gaze and glistening mound he pushed his apprehension to the side.

"I was starting to think that you had second thoughts Chris." Emily said as she motioned for Chris to put his head between her legs.

"No we were just finishing up our bath, right baby?" Brittni interjected, while bringing Chris's ear to her lips. "I've been waiting all day for this moment, don't you worry about a thing, momma is gonna take good care of you, now be a good boy and give Emily's pussy a good licking." Brittni whispered, as she used her hand to guide Chris's head between Emily's legs.

"Shit, that tongue feels good!" Emily squealed, as she cuffed her hands behind Chris's head and mashed his face into her pussy.

"That's it baby, just relax and concentrate on licking Emily's pussy." Brittni said as she used her index finger to massage Chris's sphincter.

"Mmmm." Chris moaned against Emily's pussy, as Brittni teased the rim of his asshole with her finger.

"Oh mmm... that's it right there, just like that." Emily instructed between moans. "Take your time Britt, because Chris is going to be down here for a while, ain't that right?" Emily said as she crossed her legs behind Chris's head.

Chris didn't bother responding to Emily since he was busy working on her honeypot.

While he was going down on Emily, Brittni got behind Chris and slowly ran her tongue along and around his pucker until the surface was covered with her saliva. Once the surface was moist enough, she lewdly jammed her tongue inside his ass, causing Chris to writhe restlessly underneath her.

"That tongue feels good doesn't it baby?" Brittni said as she continued to use her tongue as an assault weapon on Chris's ass.

Brittni did not stop tongue fucking Chris's ass until she was sure it was lubed to her liking. After uncorking her tongue from his hole, Brittni sat up and reached for her flesh-colored toy to put on. It was a double ended dildo, where one end was smaller than the other one. The smaller end was inserted inside the user so they would receive an increased feel of pleasure each time they delivered a thrust.

"Keep him still Emily." Brittni said as she nervously fumbled to fasten the harness around her waist.

Once she finally secured the harness around her waist, Brittni stopped to savor the moment. It was almost surreal, as she saw Emily throw her head back in pleasure while her boyfriend used his highly skilled tongue to bring her to the brink of what was going to be one of four orgasms. Normally Brittni would be jealous that she was not on the receiving end of the same treatment. But since she knew that Emily would be envious of her for getting to fuck Chris first, she was able to suppress her jealousy.

"That's fine Britt." Emily said to herself, as she wound her legs tighter around Chris's head. "I hope you break him in good because I'm not showing any mercy when it's my turn." She said as a faint devilish grin crossed her face.

"It's time honey." Brittni said as she parted Chris's asscheeks with one hand and used the other one to squirt a generous amount of lube down his crack.

As the oily lubricant careened its way down Chris's crack, Brittni dabbed some on two of her fingers and worked them knuckle-deep into Chris's asshole. While she wiggled her fingers back and forth, Chris to let out a series of moans, letting Brittni know he was enjoying himself.

Brittni continued to work on Chris's asshole until it was relaxed enough for her to add a third finger. Once he was loose enough to accommodate all three fingers comfortably, Brittni picked up the pace and started slamming her fingers into his ass. She would pull her fingers almost to the tip of his asshole then bury them to the knuckle each time. As Brittni did this she caused Chris's moans to vibrate more intensely against Emily's pussy, thus bringing her to a climax sooner than expected.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum...fuck fuck fuck that's it don't stop, please don't stop." Emily pleaded as her body stiffened and her toes curled involuntarily.

Brittni snapped out of her trance just in time to witness Emily's body lock up and lightly spray Chris's face with her juices. While Emily's orgasm was running its course, Brittni took the tip of her toy and started teasing Chris's semi gaped opening. The phallus was made of a soft material which made her toy somewhat flaccid, this meant Brittni would have to use a little bit of force in order to get it to fit inside Chris's ass, which was fine by her. Brittni didn't want to hurt Chris, but she didn't want to take it too easy on him either, since she wouldn't get any extra stimulation from the dildo inserted in her pussy.

"Feel better now?" Brittni asked Emily teasingly, as she inched the strap-on into Chris's ass.

"Much better." Emily said as she gently pushed Chris's head away from her and sat back on the bed with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Don't tell me you are already done." Brittni said to Emily.

"Not a chance. I just need a minute to recoup is all. You know how sensitive I am after my first climax."

"True, I was just hoping to have this ass all to myself." Brittni said, before thrusting her hips and burying her "cock" all the way inside Chris's ass in one motion.

"Fuckkk!" Chris cried out as his asshole tried its best to push the intruder out.

"Shhh it's ok baby, just let it happen." Brittni said lovingly, as she stroked the side of Chris's face. " I promise you will start to enjoy it soon enough." Brittni said, as she gently pulled her "cock" about halfway out before pushing it back in again.

"I bet I could give him something to focus on in the meantime." Emily said as she sat up on the bed and pinned Chris's head to the mattress with one foot, while pressing the sole of her other foot to his lips. "Here, lick my foot like you did my pussy."

Without saying a word Chris started licking on Emily's sole, savoring the slightly salty taste, as Brittni began to pick up the pace in which she rammed his ass.

"Thank you so much baby for letting me do this." Brittni said as she increased her speed and noticed Chris's cock show signs of life, as his cries of pain turned into cries of pleasure. "I knew you would start to like it soon enough." Brittni said as she pulled Chris's hips off of the mattress so she could reach between his legs and tug on his cock. "I wish you could feel how wet I am right now." She moaned as the smaller dildo rubbed against her g-spot.

By this point Emily was working on orgasm number two, as Chris bathed her sole with his tongue while she strummed her clit.

"Fuck... oh shit, I'm about to cum again Chris. That's it lick between my toes too. That shit feels so fucking good. Keep licking, that's it just keep...oh shit...I'm cumming." Emily wailed as she firmly planted her foot into the side of Chris's face, while moving her other foot along his tongue.

Since this was the second time Emily climaxed she was not nearly as sensitive. So while Brittni was sodomizing Chris, Emily took this opportunity to show Chris the mess his tongue caused.

"See Chris this is your doing." Emily said as she spreaded her fingers in his face to show him the web-like fluid that formed between her fingers. "Here Brittni, you should have a taste." Emily said as she got off the bed and made her way towards Brittni.

Brittni wanted to fuck Chris until he came, but she was unable to do so because the taste of Emily's cum mixed with Chris's grunts of pleasure sent her over the edge.

"Mmm suck those fingers dry Britt. Don't spill a drop." Emily said as she grabbed ahold of Brittni's hair and started feeding Brittni her nectar-covered fingers.

"Mmmphhh." Brittni moaned and greedily gobbled the cum off off Emily's fingers, as they invaded her gullet.

As Emily pounded her fingers into Brittni's mouth, Brittni in turn did the same to Chris's ass, which led to her inevitable climax.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Brittni panted over and over again, as her nails bit into Chris's side almost breaking the skin, while a gout of liquid erupted from her pussy.

Emily managed to pull her fingers from Brittni's mouth just in time, as she would have lost her fingers if she did not move them, since the intensity of Brittni's orgasm caused her to tightly clench her teeth together.

As Brittni's climax subsided, she pulled her "cock" from Chris's ass, and stood on the floor to undo the straps on her harness. After she loosened the harness, Brittni let it fall to her feet. Once it fell to the ground she stepped out of it and kicked it aside like a wet rag. In the midst of being bombarded by a shock wave of euphoric bliss, Brittni managed to find her voice again and use what strength she had left to sit down on the floor next to Chris.

"Damn that was just... I don't know how to describe it." Brittni wheezed between labored breaths, as she nuzzled her body close to Chris's.

While Brittni was busy taking off her harness, Chris managed to slide off the mattress and sit on the floor with his back leaned against the edge of the bed, before Brittni sat beside him to recover.

As Brittni and Chris huddled together at the foot of the bed, Emily, who was still buzzing from her latest climax, anxiously hopped to her feet to see if Chris was ready for her. She quickly had other thoughts once she looked down to see Chris's engorged cock stick straight up like a steel beam.

"Mmm you should let me take care of that for you." Emily said, as her eyes hungrily devoured Chris's erection, while she ran her foot underneath his throbbing cock. "Then after you fuck me, I will fuck you. Hell if you can last long enough I will even let you put it in my ass." She grinned mischievously, as her foot made its way to Chris's cockhead.

"It's ok Chris. You know I don't mind." Brittni said, as she picked up on the nonverbal cue Chris gave her, asking for permission.

In the past Chris would have just started fucking Emily without asking, but with the conversation he and Brittni had earlier still fresh in his mind, he was hesitant to initiate contact with Emily.

"Ok babe." Chris said as he pulled Brittni in for a kiss then stood up.

As Chris stood up, Emily caught him off guard by giving him a kiss right on the lips. He was use to her biting on him or even leaving a few nail marks from time to time, but never kissing him on the lips.

Before Chris could process Emily's sudden change in behavior, she pulled him on top of her and eagerly dug her heels into his shoulders to assist him in putting his cock inside her.

Once Chris's cock was all the way inside of her, Emily let her legs go limp so that Chris could put them where ever he wanted to in order to get the best angle.

"Is that all you got, fuck me harder Chris. I want to feel your balls slapping the bottom of my pussy." Emily growled.

Upon hearing Emily's pleas for him to go faster, Chris obliged her by pounding her pussy as hard as he could. Emily in turn raked her nails across his back, breaking the skin in the process. While this was going on, Brittni finally managed to get to her feet, so she could see the show.

As Brittni stood there and watched her boyfriend and best friend fuck like rabbits, a light went off inside her head. Without saying a word she grabbed Emily's strap-on and held it by the base while moving it to Emily's lips for her to suck on.

"This cock needs a little natural lubrication, don't you think?" Brittni said as she firmly grasped Emily by the cheeks and fed Emily her toy. "There ya go slut, swallow that dick just like your pussy is swallowing Chris's big black cock. You love taking two cocks at once don't ya." Brittni said as she drove the dildo deeper into Emily's mouth and berated her with dirty talk.

"Guh huh." Emily garbled as Brittni and Chris violated her holes.