Taking a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow ok then...I'm sort of speechless at the moment." Chris said as he digested everything that was told to him.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but don't worry I think I said enough for now. Well there is one more thing, for my own sanity we should not all three sleep together anymore. Don't get me wrong tonight was amazing. I just think that each time we hook I would want to test my boundaries, and that is not good. And don't worry I will be dialing back on hooking up with Brittni or just stop altogether, if she agrees."

"Whatever I can do to help just let me know."

"Just continue to be a great guy to Brittni, and if you should just so happen to have a clone or twin brother send him my way please." Emily said with a sincere smile of adoration.

"Ok will do." Chris chuckled.

"Well I'm going to go lay back down now. You should probably join us pretty soon because if Brittni is anything like me she will be missing her body pillow soon."

"I'll be there shortly I was going to get something to drink first." Chris said, rising to his feet and making his way to the kitchen.

"Wait there is one more thing." Emily said as she stood between Chris and his path to the kitchen.

"Oh ok what is it."

"Just this." Emily said as she stood on her tiptoes and melded her lips to Chris's for a few moments, then hesitantly broke away. "Dang it, I was hoping that you were a bad kisser. Anyway, goodnight stud and take care of my girl ok." Emily said as she patted Chris on the chest, before stepping aside and making her way upstairs.

"I will." Chris said as he shook off Emily's kiss and went to the kitchen to fix a glass of water.

After downing two glasses of water, Chris made his way back to bed. He was able to nestle between Emily and Brittni, without waking them, and Brittni being oblivious about the talk Emily and himself had about how things were going to be in the future.