Taking a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still want it in your ass?" Chris asked as he felt his balls tighten up on him, letting him know it wouldn't be much longer before he came.

"Quit being so fucking polite Chris. Sluts like Emily love it when a guy cums in their ass. Just give it a few licks and put it in there." Brittni said surprising even herself at how filthy her mouth had become.

Despite Brittni speaking for her, Chris looked at Emily for a signal of consent before he kept going. When she gave her head a slight nod without any signs of protest, Chris pulled his cock from Emily's pussy and lifted her hips in the air so he could loosen up her asshole with his tongue.

"Gruahhh." Emily squalled loudly as Chris lapped at her asshole and Brittni fucked her throat without mercy.

"That's enough Chris. Her ass is good and ready. See." Brittni said as she pushed Chris's head to the side and effortlessly slid her middle two fingers into Emily's asshole.

Fueled by an unexplainable desire to see Emily take Chris's cock in her ass, Brittni proceeded to finger fuck Emily's ass a few more times before grabbing onto Chris's cock and guiding it to Emily's backdoor.

"That cock feels so fucking good in my ass." Emily yowled as Chris's cock penetrated her anal cavity without much problem.

By this point Brittni had stopped fucking Emily's mouth with the dildo. She wanted to give Emily's mouth a rest, but still wanted to be part of the action. So while Emily's feet were on Chris's shoulders, Brittni got behind Emily and nestled Emily's head between her legs. Once Emily's head was in a comfortable position Brittni's reached down and started playing with her nipples.

"You have such perky little nipples. They stand at attention like little soldiers everytime I play with them." Brittni said as she from switched talking dirty to voicing her admiration, while rolling Emily's nipples between her fingers.

"Owww fuck not again dammit, it's too soon." Emily screeched, as the combination of having her ass reamed and nipples pulled sent her on the verge of another orgasm. "I want you to cum with me baby." Emily panted while flexing her anal muscles in an attempt to get Chris to shoot his load inside her.

"Let me help with that." Brittni said suddenly, as Emily's baby comment slightly unnerved her. "Put her legs down and open wide babe, I got something for you." Brittni said as she released Emily's nipples.

Brittni knew that Chris was about to cum again, and she didn't mind Chris cumming inside of Emily. The thing that disturbed her was not only Emily calling Chris baby, but also requesting him to cum with her. In Brittni's mind that was an intimate act. But despite being a little upset she didn't want to ruin what had been a good night by being petty. So her solution was to kill two birds with one stone. She was going to use her feet to vent her frustrations and assist with making Chris climax, since she was keenly aware that Chris loved when she roughly used her feet on him. This way she could safely avoid suspicion, and have Chris focus more on her than Emily.

What Brittni didn't know was that Chris was focused on trying not to cum quickly. He was oblivious to Emily referring to him as baby and urging him to cum with her. He also didn't notice Brittni's scowl after Emily said it. Only thing that made him break focus from trying not to cum was Brittni's voice telling him what to do.

As soon as Chris took Emily's legs off his shoulders and opened his mouth, Brittni hooked one foot behind his head and impaled his mouth with the other foot.

"Mmm that's it suck that foot baby. I want to feel my toes touch the back of your throat." Brittni cooed, as she aggressively rammed her foot into Chris's mouth.

Moments later Chris was shooting what remained in his balls into Emily's ass, filling it to the brim. Emily's climax soon followed as she arched her back and wailed like a woman possessed, as a bolt of ecstasy shot through her body like an electric current.

"Fuckkk...shit...damn...damn." Emily spewed, as she clutched onto Chris's sides and added more nail marks while her body shuddered uncontrollably.

After Emily stopped shaking and she was sure that Chris spent his load, Brittni removed her foot from Chris's mouth and began to stroke the sides of Emily's face. As Brittni looked down at Emily's face post climax, part of her felt guilty for getting mad over what was probably nothing.

"Stop being so paranoid Brit." She said to herself. "Emily probably just got caught up in the moment, that's all." She said in an attempt to rationalize the situation, as her temper waned.

"Shit! I don't know how much longer I can last." Chris said with a heavy sigh, as he fell back on the bed.

"I hope you are not trying to wiggle your way out of letting me have my turn, after I was nice enough to let you cum in my ass, which I can still feel leaking out by the way." Emily said while reaching over and lightly gliding her fingers across Chris's chest.

"Chris is a man of his word and wouldn't dream of flaking out. Right baby?" Brittni said as she glanced in Chris's direction, while continuing to rub Emily's head.

"That's right a promise is a promise." Chris said dryly, as the adrenaline started to wear off, and fatigue started to set in.

"Good then I'm ready when you are." Emily said eagerly, as she sprung off the bed and began putting on her harness, which was almost identical to Brittni's, except a little bigger.

"Well on second thought can I get a raincheck?" Chris said as he was baffled about where Emily got her energy at all of a sudden. Usually she is ready to call it a night after cumming twice. So even though he was joking about the rain check, he was a little concerned since she was moving around like a spring chicken after showing no signs of weariness, even though she has had three orgasms thus far.

"Oh no rain checks here Chris. It's my turn to fuck your ass like you did mine. I'm even willing to bet it's still a little loose from earlier." Emily giggled then worked her index and middle fingers into Chris's asshole to prove her point.

"Yeah." Chris grimaced as he experienced a mixture of pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Ohhh looks like Brittni fucked you harder than I thought. But don't you worry, I'll kiss it and make it all better." Emily said as she dropped to her knees and started making out with Chris's asshole, while reaching up to see if his cock would come back to life.

"Fuck! Are you trying to kill me?" Chris exclaimed as once-dead cock sprang back to life.

"Not at all Chris. I just want you to feel good when I fuck you." Emily said before resuming to unashamedly use her tongue on Chris's ass.

While looking at Emily pay oral servitude to Chris's backdoor, Brittni's pussy was wanting some oral attention as well. So without bothering to ask, she straddled Chris's face and began rocking her hips back and forth, so he could quell the inferno that built up between her legs.

"Mmm stick that tongue out baby. My pussy has been aching for that mouth." Brittni moaned as Chris's tongue made its way inside her wet folds.

"Cover that mouth good Brittni, so I don't have to hear him scream when I fuck him." Emily said as she stood up and grabbed the bottle of lube.

"You better nahhh." Brittni said, trying to concentrate enough to eek out a threat, since Chris tongued her pussy in a way that made it hard for her to focus enough to complete her sentence.

"I was only joking hun. I'm not gonna hurt him. Well not too bad." Emily said, while leaving the last part to herself, as she trapped Brittni's tongue between her lips, and used her freshly lubed fingers to coat the inner lining of Chris's asshole.

All three were moaning in unison as Brittni and Emily made out like teenagers, while Chris snaked his tongue as far as it could inside Brittni's damp tunnel.

After he licked her pussy for what she thought was long enough, Brittni decided that her rosebud needed some attention too, so she braced herself against Chris's torso to give him a comfortable angle to lick her ass as she locked lips with Emily, while Emily hammered her fingers into Chris's ass.

Emily was eager to fuck Chris senseless at this point, but she waited until Chris was occupied again before driving the strap-on halfway into his ass. That way she would not be distracted, should he cry out in pain. Luckily it would not be as painful as the first time, since Chris anticipated Emily to be a little rougher than Brittni. So after a few minutes had passed without Chris expressing pain, Emily picked up the pace and went from half thrust to full throttle, smashing her pelvis into his ass with each thrust.

"Ohh you dirty dirty man." Emily playfully mocked, as she broke away from Brittni's lips and eyed Chris's cock strain against his stomach to become fully erect. "I thought it was going to hurt a little, but it looks like I was wrong?" Emily said as she pistoned her hand up and down on Chris's cock.

"Ughhuhh." Chris grunted while lodging his tongue deeper into Brittni's ass.

"You've got to be shitting me." Brittni said as her eyes averted to Chris's fully erect cock. "You are not human. You can't be, there is no way that you can have anything left to shoot." Brittni said as she continued to marvel at Chris's erection.

"You should hop on it and find out." Emily said as she was nose to nose with Brittni.

"But there's no room." Brittni whined, as she hated to see Chris's hard cock go to waste.

"I have just the solution." Emily said as drove her "cock" in as far as it would go before stopping and leaving it there.

"What is it?" Brittni said as she cocked a brow and listened to what Emily had to say.

"How about you sit on Chris's cock and let me ream that cute little asshole of yours. I mean it's only fair since I already had an anal orgasm." Emily said while masking her eagerness to treat Brittni's ass the same way Brittni treated her mouth.

"You haaa..uuhh..ve a point." Brittni gasped, as her eyes rolled to the top of her head, from the sensation of Chris cramming his tongue into her asshole.

After letting him lick her ass a few more times, Brittni reluctantly dismounted off of Chris's face and turned around so that she could hop on Chris's cock. Once Chris's shaft was fully embedded inside Brittni's pussy, Emily unhinged her "cock" from Chris's ass forcefully worked it into Brittni's.

"I would have made sure you were lubed enough, but since you are a bigger slut than I am, I figured Chris's tongue enough, just like it was enough for me." Emily said as she grabbed onto Brittni's hips for leverage, while her "cock" speared her asshole.

Instead of letting loose a pained grunt like Emily had hoped for, a moan of unfettered pleasure escaped Brittni's lips, as she often got off on rough anal stimulation.

"Damn baby, your pussy is soaking wet. I can barely keep my cock inside you." Chris said as Brittni bounced on his cock while Emily continued to have her way with her ass.

"I'm soo jealous of you right now Chris. Just this once I wish my strap-on was real so I could feel her asshole on my cock." Emily said as she took one hand off of Brittni's hip and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Gahh." Brittni shrieked as Emily snapped her head back from pulling her hair.

"Take that cock Britt. I'm so close to cumming again. I just love how your asshole is swallowing it whole." Emily rambled on and released Brittni's hair, so she could use both hands to balance herself as she fucked Brittni at a steady pace.

It wasn't long before Brittni was on the throes of a prodigious climax, and since she hated cumming alone when she was being fucked, she planned on talking dirty to Chris in order to get him to cum with her. She felt she could rightfully do so since they were together and shared an intimate connection, unlike the purely physical connection Chris and Emily shared when she made the request.

"That cock feels good in my ass Chris, but the one in my pussy feels just as good. I love how big and hard it is. I also love squeezing that black monster with my pussy. You love when I do that don't you." Brittni whispered in Chris's ear while her pussy clamped and released his cock repeatedly.

"Yes I do." Chris replied raggedly, while Brittni's pussy held his cock like a vise as it slid inside of her.

Little did Brittni know, she was about to experience a delay in gratification, because even though Emily was close to cumming again she wanted Brittni's head between her legs for her final orgasm because Brittni knew exactly where to lick to heighten her climax. So without wasting any time, Emily frantically withdrew her "cock", undid the straps, and tossed it aside. Before the toy hit the floor good, Emily leaned down to whisper her final wish in Brittni's ear.

"I'm close to cumming, but I want your help getting there. Mind helping me out? I bet Chris would love to fuck you while you ate my pussy" Emily hissed sultrily.

"Mmmhmm." Brittni mumbled as she felt a gust of air rush into her gaping hole, giving her the chills as she unstraddled Chris.

Emily moved at blinding speed to get in position to have Brittni eat her out. Chris was able to overhear Emily when she whispered into Brittni's ear, so he knew what was going on when Emily stopped fucking Brittni and got on the bed.

Brittni wasted no time diving face first into Emily's pussy. As she was licking Emily, Chris hesitantly pushed his cock back inside her pussy. He was tempted to put it in her semi-gaped asshole, but he knew she would want to squeeze his cock with her pussy as she climaxed.

While Chris fucked Brittni at a rhythmic pace, Brittni vigorously ran her thumb across Emily's clit, as she licked her opening.

"Fffuck...fucking fuck." Emily sputtered, as she held onto the sides of the bed and ground her heels into the mattress, while Brittni's tongue supped on the liquidity moisture that was produced from her climax.

As Emily finished her orgasm and gingerly moved Brittni's head out the way to regain her bearings, Brittni redoubled her efforts and concentrated on her own orgasm.

"Keep going just like that baby, don't stop please don't stop." Brittni begged as she pinched on her clit and constricted her vaginal walls around Chris's cock.

"Ahhhh fuck I'm cumming." Chris howled as his cock twitched and dribbled what was left in his shaft into Brittni's inviting tunnel.

Though his cock began to shrink, Chris was able to leave it in there long enough for Brittni to get off with it still inside her.

"Oh shit...oh shit." Brittni huffed continuously as her climax occurred shortly after Chris's.

Once she was finished, Chris pulled his drained cock from Brittni's pussy. As he did so it made a sloshing sound, then an audible slap as it collided with his scrotum.

By this point Brittni, Emily, and Chris were completely exhausted, as the effect of having multiple orgasms finally took a toll on their body. That was especially the case for Emily since she climaxed four times, while Chris and Brittni shared three apiece.

"Sorry guys but I'm too tired to move, so you will be sharing the bed with me. I hope that's ok." Emily said as she tried to scoot over to make room for Chris.

"Yeah whatever, that's fine with me." Brittni said, as she laid face down and sprawled out on the bed, barely able to move.

"I would say fine with me too but it looks like there is no room for me. So guess it's the couch for me." Chris said with a weak laugh, as he was in no condition to put up a fight.

"No no no." Brittni stuttered, stopping Chris in his tracks. "I'll move over so you can lay between us."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm positive babe, because I know how you hate being on the edge of the bed. I hope you don't mind the wet spots because I refuse to stand up right now."

"That's fine with me." Chris chuckled as he flopped down on the bed between Brittni and Emily.

"Oh look, we are like and inside out Oreo!" Emily exclaimed, as she noticed that Chris was in the center of Brittni and herself.

"Always so racist." Chris said jokingly.

"Oh yeah I'm a huge racist that's..." Emily said pausing momentarily to change what she was going to say. "Me in a nutshell." She said instead.

"I was only teasing ya Emily. I know better." Chris said as he picked up on Emily's pause.

"Alright doofus I'm done talking to you. I'm tired and sleepy. Oh and don't mind me if I wrap myself around you like a whore in heat, I'm just use to having a body pillow and you are the closest thing to it." Emily said as she wrapped her arm and thigh around Chris's waist before closing her eyes.

"Don't be getting any ideas Emily he's all mine." Brittni said as she wrapped herself around the other side of Chris.

"I won't. You can have him. I'm racist remember, I think black guys are gross." Emily said with a hint of sarcasm, hoping that Chris understood that she didn't mean that and she was just saying that for the sake of not leading Brittni to believe that she was attracted to Chris.

"Whatever Emily, I'm too tired to argue with you right now. So goodnight. And goodnight my sexy chocolate raisin." Brittni's slurred as she kissed Chris and fell dead asleep shortly afterwards.

"Night." Emily responded curtly as she was going through a roller coaster of emotions, then finally went to sleep, as Brittni and Chris already beat her to the punch.

While the exchange went on between Brittni and Emily, Chris had pretended to be asleep. He eventually drifted off for a little bit, but the scratches Emily left on him irritated him and hindered him from sleeping soundly. So as the two vixens on either side of him were dead asleep, he managed to get up and go to the bathroom so he could look for something to relieve the irritation.

After nursing his scratches, Chris went downstairs to watch t.v. before laying back down, since it was hard for him to wind back down if he was up for more than five minutes.

As he watched t.v. a familiar voice echoed behind him. "Having trouble sleeping?" Emily said as she made her way around the couch.

"Yeah a little. I was attacked by a tiger earlier, so I thought I would patch myself up and watch a little television, before laying back down."

"What a fucking bitch. You should choke the shit out of her next time she does that." Emily giggled.

"Pfft you don't know this tiger very well, she may actually enjoy it." Chris laughed as he scooted over to make room for Emily.

"You may be right, I am, I mean that tiger is a pain slut sometimes." Emily said before her expression changed to a more serious tone. "I don't know if you heard me or not but just so you know I was only kidding earlier when I said black guys are gross."

"Yeah I heard ya, but I didn't pay it any attention because I knew what you were trying to do and with Brittni...uh nevermind." Chris said cutting himself off.

"Good I knew you were a smart man, and I already have an idea what you were going to say about Brittni. We have been friends forever and she is no dummy. So I'm sure she has said something about me liking you." Emily paused and scanned Chris's face to see if she was telling the truth. "You don't have to say anything, I know I'm right." She said as Chris continued to sit there without saying anything.

There were a few moments of silence before Chris spoke. "How about that sports team." He said trying to break up the awkwardness.

"There you go with the jokes again. Anyway I know this is short notice but in another month or so I plan on moving out. When we first moved in together it was to split the cost of living in this expensive neighborhood. But we both have good jobs now, so Brittni doesn't need a roommate."

"Are you moving because of me?" Chris asked.

"Yeah sort of, but it's not all your fault though. I'm partially to blame for thinking this whole fooling around with Brittni and occasional threesome thing would work. I only agreed to it because I thought you were some dumb ass jerk that wouldn't stick around for long. But boy was I wrong. Let's just say Brittni is not the only one smitten by you. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you, and even though it was brief, it was electric. Anyway I've got to leave Chris, for the sake of my friendship with Brittni. I can't ask her to break up with you, that wouldn't be fair for either of you."