All Comments on 'Taking a Mile'

by ae_caden

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Great story! Please make a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my god

I cannot wait for Logan to punish, dominate and fuck the shit out of Maddie. This was amazingly good, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot !

Loved this story! Very hot, very sexy, very realistic and well written. :)

Hope we see more very soon!

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40over 7 years ago
Erotic Novella

This story was very well written, although, longer than I prefer, But it was an excellent read. But now that all the Characters have been introduced to the audience, I'd love to get to the erotic scenes.

The ending, certainly left me wanting more, so I'm hoping and looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad...

First the jerk won't immediately let her move "home" with him, second, he never apparently "fought" for custody of her despite knowing how unhappy she is, third, her treats her like property when she does come to live with him. Don't know anyone would find this "hot" as its just sad and pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great writing. Can't wait for a follow up. Really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Zzzzzz

Oh look.. Another daddy/daughter story about a girl pining for her father to control her while being a controlling brat herself. Top from the bottom, much? Zzzzzz next!

silver766silver766over 7 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

You have to continue! This was an extremely hot story. I would love for the father to take her in hand and show her who's really in charge. She seems to be quite willfull and only discipline and the fucking of her life will cure this (IMHO). Lol! Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks from Ms. silver766

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Maaaaaaaaate

Fuckin loved it! Combination of a love story, and one very fucking hot incestuous tale. 5 from 5. Like I said, FUCKING LOVED IT, great job, dont you dare quit......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going, and don't drink the poison.

This story (the writer's first, as she states) has much to commend it. It's better written and conceived than 3/4 of the work on lit. For one commenter in particular, I ask, what is the point in dumping poison on a sapling because it is not wholly unprecedented? (Nothing is in sex and literature.)

I have two pieces of advice for the author: one, be merciless in editing for brevity next time. This is a fine piece, but I fear you may have lost readers along the way. It would have been stronger as a 4-5 page story. Second, don't let criticism stop you. You have good instincts and a voice emerging. Those will only become stronger if you let them play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow Wonderful written story!

Very novel like and very hot and sexy. Loved how it all played out and how hot it was at the end. First story and already waiting for part 2.

ae_cadenae_cadenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update on Part 2:

Hey All!

As of today, I'm roughly 60% done with part two. I'm hoping to be done with it soon so I could send it to my editors; it'll be released shortly after. If you want a direct update, feel free to use the 'Send Feedback' tab to email me. I'll be sure to email/message you when it's ready. Thanks for all the feedback so far! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Domination

Like silver766 said, really need the dad to dominant her. Get over his fear and fuck her brains out. It was a bit long but still kept me on the edge until the end. Can't wait until part two.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 7 years ago
Wow

I loved the basic plot. The improvisation of having mum on the phone as the daughter deep throated dad was too hot. Can't wait for part two. Make it real hard, sweaty and rough fucking with dad totally dominating his bratty daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing writing. Hate to compare but this'll be the next "Daddy, I whispered", but this is written even better, it's very realistic, relatable and exciting all at once. Great work, eagerly waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect!

This story was amazing. Very well written and perfectly descriptive. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved.

First off, it should be noted that intercourse is not a requirement for Domination to occur. Seems like some comments were suggesting this.

Anywho. I loved this story. While I did notice that Madeline is VERY bratty and a bit troubled, it all made sense and seemed behaviorally realistic for her character. As a very sweet and princess-y little, myself, brattiness does not interest me, nor does "topping from the bottom" as someone mentioned... But oh well. This is a dynamic that is not our own. Ideally, a young woman who yearns to be dominated but has a hard time letting go and behaving would find structure and just blossom into a headstrong, but still reasonable, woman. What did speak to me heavily was the "little" behaviors that I immediately recognized in her, and some of the fears and concerns that many of us go through. At one point towards the middle I did tear up a bit, because I've been there.

Side note: the grammar, spelling, and structure (mostly well placed dialogue, paragraph breaks, appropriate punctuation, etc) was a lot better than some of what you see around here. Well done.

Thank you for this writing. I'll keep checking back for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant. Simply amazing.

I loved it. It was perfect. Couldn't fault any of it!

Made me fall in love with the daddy daughter love story all over again after like a year of forgetting it. I'm going to your profile now and hoping you've written more!!!

Regards - Danielle xx

P.s. I need a daddy :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

I'll put this out there, my actual name is Maddie, but it's short for Madison. However, I still loved every single bit of this story. I can't wait to show my daddy! It was so good, I almost let my phone die I was so into your story. Thank you thank you thank you so much for an amazing piece of writing 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

You wrote it clearly, with all the right punctuation etc...

I just started getting into father daughter, but I loved yours. Thank you for writing this piece and please continue the story. I read 6 pages straight because I was so into it and liked that it didn't just rush into the sex components.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

Awesome!!!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Mmmm

Long but so worth it!

I can't believe this is you're first story,you DO have a talent.

Please continue with further,naughtier adventures with Madfie and her father.

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago
You should write more stuuufffffff

^

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
THIS...

was an AWESOME story! I'd like to hear about the next mile, and what they tell Mom, and what happens when Claire visits, or comes out East for school. I wouldn't want Claire in deep, in the physical relationship, but finding out about Maddie's kink desires, and letting them spill to Logan could make things get interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Never forget. Never forgive.

SuaveRendezvousSuaveRendezvousabout 2 years ago

Damn... This story badly need an continuation! It's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue writing about next mile they're gonna take. I'm so obsessed with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous