All Comments on 'Taking Advantage of the Situation'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A sad day for loving wives

Not even sure she's his wife. Story doesn't say so. If she is, no wonder they both have ex spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, have to agree with you anon

Problem is they're too many sad days in loving wives. Over 90% of stories posted daily are nothing but trash, dug out of a festering sewer. No wonder so many readers are spewing negative comments and give out tons of low scores. Where oh, where did all the good writers go? Most likely don't want to be associated with the sicko cuckies that fester in this category and the flaming comments made by their followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're right, previous anonymous commenter, that's why adding a "Mental Illness" category would improve site usability tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: If there was a comment catorory for "Mental Illness"

Wrote the "person" who posted an anonymous comment slamming (wait for it) annony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous who gave this a five

is none other than vastiesmith2/bonnietaylor2 the official "FLAMMER" of loving wives. She always gives five star scores no matter how sick the story. Now how sick is that? She is one of the followers of the sewer rats who post 90% of the stories in this category. Anon is right, these authors don't realize how many one star votes they get just because of her comments. Payback is hell bonnietaylor. Take heed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good short story

It wasn't his wife and there was no erotic sex but I gave it 5 stars to help offset the low scores of the dumbass anons who hate anyone having sex in 'Loving Wives'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So his fantasy was to have a threesome with another man?

Funny but don't most guys think about a threesome with another woman as the third person? Was he Bi? Were they married? This was a train wreck of unexplained proportions. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great short story

I really liked the setup. You could continue the plot and bring in the other three guys for a really interesting weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not enough

Why'd he ask Joe to leave at the end? He should have gotten Joe to fuck her.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
cute start - keep it going

no fun unless you're both sober enough to know and enjoy what's happening. The rest of the guys need to visit your campsite, Kim will want it. xoxoxoxo Annette

stlimanikastlimanikaover 8 years agoAuthor
missunderstood category

All too often it seems that the "Loving wives" category is misunderstood as it relates to literotica.

http://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-break-the-literotica-toplist

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
Conversation?

Sharing your wife with another man or men works best if there is a deep understanding between the two of you. Please continue your story and tell us all about the conversations they have in the morning. These conversations may lead to additional adventures with the other three guys ( I hope!), or the conversations may bring to an end the adventures on this particular camping trip (that would be sad). Either way, I would love to hear the rest of the story, focusing on the conversations the morning after.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
short...

these stories, while interesting, end about 3 pages too short. one page is the easy part, it takes an imagination to write 3 more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enquiry

Is there any chance of finishing the story please, part two maybe?

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Good camping story .

How about another night?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

HOT STORY FOR SURE -- Now I am another one who wants to know what transpired the next morning... conversation? And how about the next night? Just. asking....

Matureman421Matureman421about 2 years ago

Loved this story.use to camp with my wife and this is one of my fantasy of fucking her with another guy in a threesome.I would also enjoy being the other guy with your wife.We had some close experiences but fell just short.Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.