All Comments on 'Taking Care Of The Pool Man'

by tikusair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How about some new catagories--One would be

Pool Men, another would be Motorcycle Cops, another would be Mile High--Anyhow you get the point---Boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it!

I loved the story. The pace and development was good. I wish I lived next door to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wordless ...

Does the word "dialogue" mean anything to you ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fact is...

Any suburban women especially in the USA face long boring days punctuated by pool men, pizza men, delivery men, motorcycle cops, doctors etc... When I had to deliver regularily to the same homes in the day when husbands were out I would often get invited in for a coffee by the bored housewife. It would have been easy to develop the relationship further :-)

...so anyway great story... realistic, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

The set up may be a standard one, but the conservative, petite Asian wife taking a big cock is a winner. Could develop the sex scenes a bit more; they're a little brief. Great potential though. Hope to see more like this.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Verly erotic!

I can easily see a continuation cuming on this one. Your wife obviously is a bit horny for a cock if she has pulled this on the neighbor's hired help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first paragraph and went to the end and gave it a 1* rating. Just another piece of willing cuckoldry garbage. Sad that the cucks have overtaken this category.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Asians make great whores too. I thought on white women could be whores in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous