All Comments on 'Taking Care Of The Pool Man'

by tikusair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Asians make great whores too. I thought on white women could be whores in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first paragraph and went to the end and gave it a 1* rating. Just another piece of willing cuckoldry garbage. Sad that the cucks have overtaken this category.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Verly erotic!

I can easily see a continuation cuming on this one. Your wife obviously is a bit horny for a cock if she has pulled this on the neighbor's hired help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

The set up may be a standard one, but the conservative, petite Asian wife taking a big cock is a winner. Could develop the sex scenes a bit more; they're a little brief. Great potential though. Hope to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fact is...

Any suburban women especially in the USA face long boring days punctuated by pool men, pizza men, delivery men, motorcycle cops, doctors etc... When I had to deliver regularily to the same homes in the day when husbands were out I would often get invited in for a coffee by the bored housewife. It would have been easy to develop the relationship further :-)

...so anyway great story... realistic, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wordless ...

Does the word "dialogue" mean anything to you ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it!

I loved the story. The pace and development was good. I wish I lived next door to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How about some new catagories--One would be

Pool Men, another would be Motorcycle Cops, another would be Mile High--Anyhow you get the point---Boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous