All Comments on 'Taking Carol'

by DominiRico

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tonyjosie1tonyjosie1almost 18 years ago
Thanks

You'll get hammered by those who don't like wife sharing stories but don't sweat that. Those of us who do can't give you enough 5s to offset their 1s.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post the story. I hope it was as much fun to write as it was to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanna bet?

Let's wait and see the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice story

Way to build things up. I hope you write some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That was

great! Its been a long time since a story gave me a wet spot in my pants. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVED IT!

The dialogue stole the show, I was hot for all of it. Please continue with the same cuckoldery theme dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice Story

At times you had me up to the brink. However you and Carol did not push me over.

Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot But Cucked Up

This work of yours was getting hot until wimpo's perverted watching self cuckolding of himself came center stage then only the few sickos into watching their wives being fucked to satisfy their male humiliation needs were served.

Ooops thats you writer - well at least per your bio. So, help me understand. When you demean yourself as a male - as a husband by inviting cocks, watching them there cocks and jacking off to the mother of your children being fucked by them just to feel pathetically humiliated like a wimp - all that excites you??

Per your bio at least so far your better half is still tolerating your sick attitude about your watching her being fucked if she ever changes her mind realize one thing. She no longer respects you in the slightest.

Probably best then to pack a few bags for when she says she's had enough of the wimp who used to be a man - you know the one she thought enough of at one time to marry - to commit herself to for life in a trusting, respect filled long happy life.

Just a fantasy eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
crummy

I love stories about conquering wives, so my cock was firming up as I read on. But the story just lacked the wonderful feeling of seeing a beautiful babe being scored on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Here are believable characters in a well told story

that puts some new realisms into this well worn plot.

Cogratulation!

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
bs

hot story, but incongruous. ben is the old moneyed boss man who runs things.carol is his younger and once trophy wife who he loves. she has power that he has bestowed on her. ben will loan her out if she wants and if he wants to make her happy because he is secure in that she submits to him. i don't see him being humiliated or ordered around by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not much reality in this. But cute a cuck can

think himself a dom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

What is so great about stories of hateful wives and WACC husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
boring!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even hate this for the normal reasons. It just sucked as a story and was bareley worth a skim. I don't understand why Dominiico thought this fantasy could hold interest but this offering hit way off the manrk and not even below the belt. Again, one word= BORIING!!!!!! Please figure out a way to make this engaging! We don't care about your cuck fantasy!!! Please get inspired by an original idea!!!! CRAP!!!!

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I really don't get these people who hide behind "Anonymous" to slag off at stories. If you don't like it, vote 1 and get out. I gave it a 5. Good story well told. I like the D/s component, and that the husband was willing to see his wif fucked. They all got their jollies; so did I!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1 Star and moving on

Happy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter garbage !

Shame there no tallent here. Absolutely none. 1* !

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just a cheating husband...In time maybe he will find his wife also cheats on him...If possible would have rated less than 1 *...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just a man bragging...

Just a man bragging...Why doen't he brag to his wife? 1*

DaMithDaMithalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

Extremely hot. Nice build up ..great climax... Keep writing

LoveDrLoveDrabout 8 years ago
Hot story

Slow day at work, now I can't leave my desk cuz I'm hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Carol didn't get aids

She got dead when her husband realized she was a slut and he killed her. Ugly story of abuse and stupidity.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Couldn't do it

Tried to skim over this, but couldn't even do that. Was hoping boastful narrator and birch wife would die of aides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's bad alright. Really bad.

Her husband would have thrown her out and filed for a divorce long ago before you got to the stupid ending. Who wants to live with a woman that shows him by her actions that she has no love or respect for him? And risks hers life every time she lets a strange man fuck her? Carol's not going anywhere with him - especially not to Rio. You need a passport and she doesn't have one and it'll take months to get one. What a dumb ass! This was simply awful writing.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then he divorced her and Rocco woke up missing his cock. Stupid.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 2 years ago

I think you got more than bonus time at this WorldMark, I think you got played by a husband and a hot wife on the prowl for someone to satisfy their own sexual proclivities and Fantasy. In all the years of ownership in WM I’ve never run into another couple that wanted to play. Your story might’ve been just a little more realistic if it turned out to be a one time thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then Carol get the divorce she deserved and left the marriage with her car, her clothes and not much else.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Didn't need his ownership bullshit. It ruined the story

rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Great story. It was a wonderful fantasy. I can't believe the commenters who didn't like it. I read these ridicules stories on this site where a guy shares his wife and then immediately wants to suck his wife's lovers cock.

You re story was about a weak husband who needed to be dominated and humiliated. Anyway I loved it.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I loved it, my puss y was so wet. It made it more erotic getting the husband to undress her then asking him each step of the way about the actual sucking and fucking 10* if only I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous