Taking Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept kissing like it was prom night. I whispered in her ear how beautiful she was, and how hot she was making me. She just kissed me harder! She broke long enough to say let's go inside, so we moved to the couch in the living room. Ben went to freshen his drink and asked us if we needed more. I responded that I have all I need, and kept kissing the beautiful woman that was before me!

After a moment, we stopped, and looked towards Ben, who sat in the chair across from the couch. Silently, we looked for some answer to a question that had yet to be asked. He just nodded and said to his wife, "I love you", and she said it back. She then started to kiss me all over again, this time trying to unbutton my shirt. I realized that she wanted to fuck, and I really wanted to fuck her, but her husband was freaking me out. I tried to deal with it as she worked my shirt off, but I had to stop for a moment, and ask.

"Ben, you really Ok with this?" I asked

"Yes, Russ. This has been a fantasy for a long time, and Carol found you to fulfill it!" he said. She just kept on stroking my hair as we talked.

"So what, you want me to have my way with your wife?" I asked bluntly.

"Yes - do what you wish, Fuck her!" he said firmly. At this she moaned and fell to my lips again. I was spinning with the thought of fucking this beautiful woman, regardless of her husband being there, but I needed to know more. This was just too weird.

"So Ben, you are not going to want something from me too are you?" I shot at him. Embarrassed, he answered "Oh no! I only want to watch!" I started to get into the whole groove of the situation and had some thoughts of my own!

I leaned in and kissed Carol again, who by now was a woman possessed. Her husband had just given another man permission to fuck her while he watched! I took the moment to plan my next move!

"Ben, I want you to prove to me you want me to fuck your wife. Get up here and undress her for me!" I commanded. He bolted out of his chair, and grasped his beautiful wife by the arms, and kissed her. He then started to slowly unbutton her blouse as she looked alternately from him to me. When he was done, he slipped it form her shoulders and it fell to the ground. He then took his time unbuttoning her tight black skirt. Soon it fell to the floor too. She stood there in front of her husband and another man in her matching black bra and panties. She was breathtaking. My cock stood on end at the thought of her naked! Her skin was tan, and smooth, and I longed to taste her.

Slowly, Ben reached down between his wife's breasts to the clasp that held her tits clad behind the black lace. He unsnapped it and carefully separated the cups from her breasts. It was perfect, as her C cup titties fell free from the bra and bounced in the cool night air! He dropped the bra to the floor as well. Finally, he stood and looked at his beautiful wife, and must have realized what he was doing, because he paused. He kissed her again, and said he loves her, then moved his hands down her side to her waist. He paused, as his fingers slipped behind the lace. Her eyes were closed as he slowly lowered her panties off her hips, and down her legs. I held my breath as the small patch of black pubic hair came into view. She was stunning, and I knew soon I would be enjoying her love. Ben dropped her panties to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was naked before us, and Ben looked to me for the next move.

I was enjoying this spot. I felt in control, and I wanted to see what I could demand. I also wanted to be respectful, as it seemed like the right thing to do. I got up and moved to behind Carol as she stood facing Ben. She was breathing heavy, and silent, which was new for me because she was a regular chatterbox all day! I asked Ben to turn her around and present her to me. He complied.

She slowly opened her eyes, and looked at me wantonly. She was naked and vulnerable, with her husband standing directly behind her. I held out my hands and she came to me. I held her to me, and told Ben I was going to make love to his wife. I offered one last chance for him to change his mind. Carol looked at me with questions in her eyes, hoping he would make the right choice. And he did. He said "I know you are going to fuck my wife." At that, I commanded him to bring the chair he was sitting in to the bedroom, and follow us. I took Carol's hand and we entered the bedroom with Ben behind us. I lay her down on the bed, and told Ben to sit in the corner, and to not say a word or get out of the chair. I said he could please himself if he felt so inclined. After that, Ben was no longer a consideration, as I was fully consumed with Carol.

I undressed quickly, before the scene before me evaporated out of the dream I was convinced I was in. Yet, when I layed down next to Carol, and my hands began to explore her soft body, I was keenly aware this was real. Her warm, soft flesh under my hands felt convulsed and shook as my hands made their way to her breasts. I teased her by lightly running my hands and fingers over her hard nipples, then down the sides of her tits. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed a soft "O" as she dreamily let me explore her body. I took in every inch of her, noticing the small birthmark under her left tit, the little freckles that dotted the tan outline of her tits, and how red and bumpy her nipples were when I touched them. She was breathing heavy, yet laid real still. I leaned down to suck in a nipple and tease it with my tongue. She jumped and let out a big sigh as my mouth worked her nipples. She began to run her hands through my hair and pull me to her breasts.

I looked over at Ben, who seemed to be mesmerized at the show before him. He was still dressed, yet rested his hand on his crotch, slowly rubbing. I returned to Carol and began kissing my way up to her waiting lips. We kissed like people possessed. She could not get enough as bit her lower lip and grabbed her hair. I whispered in her ear how hard my cock was because of her. She moaned and squirmed as I guided her hand to my cock.

"Do you want to suck this cock Carol?" I asked.

"Yeeesss" she answered breathily.

"Tell Ben you want to suck my cock." I ordered.

"Ben, oh Ben, I want to suck this cock..." she pleaded.

"Please can I suck this cock Honey?" she begged.

"That's it Baby, ask your husband if you can suck my cock!" I said, trying to make the scene before Ben even more erotic. Ben was standing now, and pulling his pants down. He looked like he was in a trance, as he answered his wife.

"Yes Sugar, suck that cock!" He begged.

I slowly moved up to Carol's waiting lips. Her mouth was open and her eyes were glazed with lust. I said. "Your husband said you could suck my cock, but you would have anyway, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I wanted to anyway." She replied. I touched her lips with my cock and she opened them, slowly sucking me in. It felt so good, I did not know how I was going to last, but I kept talking!

"Ben, your wife is sucking my cock and it feels SO good! What would you call a wife that sucks another man's cock?" I toyed.

He was now stroking his cock very slowly, and craning to see the action on the bed, but he somehow answered me."A slut!" he said sharply, relishing the words as the rolled off his tongue.

"Carol, your husband said you are a slut because you are sucking my cock!" I said. "You really can suck Carol!" I offered as she started to really work my cock with her mouth and hand. Her saliva was now dripping down my cock as her hand rode the length every time her mouth swallowed me. All she could do was answer with a muffled "uh huh!" as she agreed she was a slut wife for sucking my cock!

"Carol, I don't want to cum yet." I said, as I started to slow her head down on my cock. "I want you taste you, I want to lick your slut pussy!" I said, as she screamed loudly bobbing on my cock.

I pulled her up and then pushed her back onto the bed. I started to kiss her all over her body and she writhed beneath my mouth.

"Ben, I am going to lick your hot wife's pussy!" I said and dove in. She was so hot and wet, dripping her sweet, musky dew down her slit to her cute ass. She writhed against my tongue as it assaulted her clit, and I lapped her sweet nectar like I was dying of thirst. She started a low groan that built into a howl, and then a scream as her first orgasm rocked her small body. I held her thighs tight with my arms as I continued to lick her clit through her orgasm. Panting and crying, she bucked her ass wildly at my tongue. I heard a groan behind me and figured Ben had cum too, but I didn't care. His wife was wild and hungry for more, so I got on my knees and just looked at her beneath me. Her pussy was dripping from my mouth and her juices, and her clit was swollen and red. Her chest heaved and her breasts giggled as she struggled to catch her breath. I asked her.

"Carol, do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, GOD YES, FUCK ME!" she cried.

"Carol, if I fuck you, you will be mine, I will then possess you, do you want that?" I teased, not really sure where this was going, but I knew she wanted to be possessed, and if her husband wanted to give her away like this, I would take her gladly! I slowly moved my cock head to her pussy, and let it bounce as I spoke to her. She tried to push her hips down to meet me, but I held her in place.

"Yes, anything you want Russ, just FUCK ME!" she pleaded. I continued my game.

"Ben, did you hear that? I will own your wife if you let me fuck her, I will want to be able to fuck her anytime I want, do you understand that?" I asked. He was now beside himself, and was leaning forward in his chair to catch every detail of her being taken by another man.

"Yes, I understand." He droned monotonously.

"Carol, tell me that you belong to me!" I snapped, pushing my cock a little further into her hot pussy.

"YEEES..." she breathed "I am yours... just FUCK ME, PLEASE!" she begged.

I pushed harder into her and she responded by lifting her ass off the bed. She reached up and grabbed me, pulling me to her hungry kiss. She was so hot, and her pussy just engulfed my stiff cock. I wanted to just FUCK her hard, my 'wife' that was moaning wildly beneath me. Harder I fucked her. It was animal, all about the pleasure. She was screaming and clawing my back (Shit, I thought, how will I explain that?) I stopped abruptly, just as she was beginning to climax and she whined loudly.

I roughly grabbed her arms, and rolled her onto her tummy. "Get on all fours 'wifey" I urged, and she complied.

"Turn and face your real husband 'wifey' and look at him as I enter you!" I commanded.

I pushed my cock back into her dripping pussy, and she pushed back hard. I grabbed her hips to hang on for the ride and just started the fucking all over again. She would alternate look at Ben and then bury her head in the comforter cover screaming and cooing over the fuck she was getting. She felt so good, I was not sure how much longer I could last. So I slowed down. She started to cum and I kept a slow, deep pace, digging my own fingers into her hot body, holding her hips steady as I worked us both into a frenzy! I felt my balls start to tingle and that rush of orgasm started to sweep over me. I grunted loudly at the incredible feeling of her tight pussy, and reached down to grab the back of her hair. I roughly pulled her head up and asked. "I am going to cum inside you, are you ready?"

"YEEEEESSSS..." She panted as she threw her head back and into my grip.

I came hard, the feeling rocking my body from head to toe. The incredible sight before me of Carol being so submissive, and loud, knowing her husband was watching and did nothing to stop us was a huge rush. I pumped into her for what seemed like an hour. She came hard too. I let go of her hair, and giving into the incredible urge I had to slap her ass, my hand landed squarely on he cheek, leaving a big red spot, and forcing her to scream and yelp at the shock of it all.

"GOD, YES!" she screamed at the slap of my hand, as her orgasm took her rushing along the river of pleasure. I had stopped pumping as my own orgasm had left me hyper-sensitive, but a each slap of my hand, she begged to be fucked again, and soon, I felt I could slam her hard again. I started to fuck her again, and although my cock was screaming too at the very sensitive rubbing it was now getting from her tight pussy, I could not stop. I could feel a knot in my balls, and my cock HURT, because of the fuck I was now giving Carol, but she wanted more, and so did I!

My hand again landed squarely on her ass, on top of the bright and angry looking handprint now on her ass cheek. She yelped again, but pushed back into me like a woman possessed! I said, "You like that bitch?" in a rude and dominant manner.

"Yes...Yes!" she yelled, as my hand once again came down hard.

"You deserve this spanking, fucking another man in front of your husband!" I said with mock disdain, "Look at him, he can't take his eyes off of you! He is dying to fuck you too, but he can't" I said, forcing her head towards Ben. She lost it and started to scream as her orgasm crushed her senseless. I actually started to slow down; worried her screams would bring someone from the timeshare to the door! She couldn't stop. So I pulled out and pushed her to the bed, face first. She fell forward in a heap, arms outstretched, and her legs spread wide, and her pussy swollen and angry red. She was breathing hard, and being very vocal. I looked over at Ben, who was sitting on the edge of his seat, a puddle of cum on the floor n front of him, his eyes glazed, and his mouth hung open. He couldn't take his eyes of his wife, who lay motionless on the bed. I started to clean up, but moved over to Carol's head. The moment had passed, and now we were normal again, civil. I lovingly asked her if she was OK..

"Uh huh!" she said in a very low, soft voice. "That was incredible!" she said.

I started to play with her hair and rub her head, and agreed. She was the hottest fuck I had had in a lifetime! Ben had yet to move from his seat. I motioned for him to come over. He did, sort of mechanically, and took a seat on the other side of the bed.

"That was fucking hot!" he said to his spent wife. "That was amazing!"

"Thanks for asking me up" I offered. But, I still felt a little bit in control, so I added "Carol is still mine, and I will want to fuck her again!"

"Anytime you want" she said, lifting her head towards me. "Hell, Ben will even pay to fly you out to New York once a month, won't you honey!" she said to her husband scornfully.

"Uh, well, I guess" He said like a defeated man. I began to think about that and it actually sounded kind of fun. Flying across the country to fuck this hot woman is not all bad, especially if I didn't have to pay the bill. But I actually had other plans.

I started to get dressed I thought of my month ahead. Wow, I had landed a big account, and within 3 weeks would be traveling to another large account in Rio. The company had offices here in California, but the Corporate offices were in Brazil. I hated to travel alone!

"Well, now that I think about it Carol" I said casually, "You are going to go with me to Rio next month for 4 days" I explained, as I started for the door. "Look for your ticket in the mail, and follow the instructions enclosed." I said cryptically. I turned around, and walked over to her, as she was beginning to sit up in the bed. I leaned down and kissed her passionately, then turned towards the door again. I shook Ben's hand and opened the door.

"See you next month my new 'wife" I said, closing the door behind me, and walked down to my room feeling like I had just won the lottery! Life is good, and I am bad, real bad!

12