Taking Elaine: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

‭"‬You want me to fuck you right now,‭ ‬don't you‭?" ‬he asked her.

She nodded.

He walked to the motorcycle and came back with a stack of papers and a pen.

‭"‬Sign this and I will,‭" ‬he held up the papers.

‭"‬What is it‭?" ‬Elaine asked,‭ ‬but she already knew.

‭"‬This will make you my slave.‭"

Elaine hesitated.‭ ‬She knew that deep down that was what she wanted,‭ ‬but she could not do it yet.

‭"‬How do I know you're telling me the truth‭? ‬How do I know Amanda is trying to set me up‭?" ‬she asked him.

‭"‬You don't,‭" ‬he answered simply.

She looked at the papers and at Roy.‭ ‬She really wanted sex right now,‭ ‬her body was ready and eager,‭ ‬but she couldn't sign away her life yet.‭ ‬She needed some proof or some deeper understanding.

‭"‬No.‭ ‬I can't do it,‭" ‬she said.‭ ‬She wanted to add‭ "‬yet‭"‬,‭ ‬but didn't.

‭"‬Get dressed,‭" ‬he told her nodding towards her dress and walked away.

Elaine took a deep breath.‭ ‬She felt let down and aching.‭ ‬Despite already getting fucked twice this morning she wanted more and had just denied it to herself.‭ ‬Was she really that wanton‭? ‬The answer scared her.‭ ‬She walked over to her dress and slipped it on.‭ ‬It felt odd having clothes on again,‭ ‬so much had changed since she picked out this dress for the trip.‭ ‬The crusty spot from Roy's semen,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬was a reminder of what he had done to her.

‭"‬Where are you taking me‭?" ‬she asked her captor.

‭"‬Deeper into the middle of nowhere,‭" ‬Roy answered,‭ "‬far away from anyone who can help you.‭ ‬I have camps like this all over and we'll go from one to another until you sign the papers.‭"

"I have money,‭" ‬she pleaded,‭ "‬I'll give you money if you let me go.‭"

Roy laughed.‭ "‬I have money,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬In fact,‭ ‬I have more than you do.‭ ‬If I wanted your money I would already have it.‭ ‬That's not what I'm after.‭"

Elaine slid on her sandals and walked up to him as he poured gas from a can into the motorcycle.

‭"‬Roy,‭" ‬she touched his arm,‭ "‬please let me go.‭ ‬You've already had me.‭ ‬I won't tell anyone what you did to me.‭ ‬Just let me go.‭"

Roy set the gas can down by the pile of supplies he had stashed here.‭ ‬He turned to her and roughly grabbed her wrists.

‭"‬Listen,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬and listen good,‭" ‬he said in a low,‭ ‬even voice.‭ "‬You are mine.‭ ‬I am never going to let you go.‭ ‬Even if there was no Amanda and no Frank Goller you would still be mine.‭ ‬I have done things to you that no else ever has and made you feel things that no one else ever has.‭ ‬I own you,‭ ‬body and soul.‭ ‬I own you because I have done to you what you always wanted and needed.‭ ‬You are a slave,‭ ‬you are my slave.‭ ‬You were born to be forced and fucked.‭ ‬You are a volcano of sexuality that has lain dormant for years,‭ ‬only now are you beginning to erupt.‭ ‬There is so much raw energy in you,‭ ‬it just has to be forced out.‭ ‬The only way to do that is fuck you over and over again‭; ‬hard,‭ ‬rough fucking with no chance for you to escape or stop it.‭ ‬That is who you are and what you need.‭"

"No,‭" ‬she whimpered,‭ "‬not me.‭"

Roy pushed her down to her knees.

‭"‬Maybe you need a reminder,‭" ‬he dropped his pants and grabbed his cock,‭ "‬suck it.‭"

Elaine looked up uncertainly then began to lick it.‭ ‬When he had fucked her face yesterday she really had not thought much of it,‭ ‬but things had changed since then.‭ ‬Now she had to see it.‭ ‬She took a good look at the rod that had so brutalized her this past day and a half:‭ ‬seven inches and straight,‭ ‬veined with a circumsized tip that bobbed menacingly in front of her.‭ ‬So that was what had been rammed up her ass and pussy with such force.

She was ashamed of herself and terrified that what he said was true.‭ ‬She tried not to think of herself as a natural born slave,‭ ‬but here she was on her knees getting ready to take him in her mouth and getting turned on by it.‭ ‬Was this his punishment for questioning him‭?

Roy grabbed her head with both hands and drove past her mouth and into her throat.

‭"‬You need a reminder of what you are and who I am,‭" ‬he grunted as he started to roughly fuck her face and throat.‭ "‬I am cramming my cock down your throat and you are wet and loving it.‭ ‬You will sign the papers,‭ ‬you will do it.‭ ‬And I will keep doing whatever I want to you.‭"

It was fast and rough.‭ ‬Elaine flailed her arms then grabbed hold of his muscular thighs and held on for dear life.‭ ‬Her eyes watered and her throat hurt from the speed and power with which he was abusing her.‭ ‬Already she knew this man well enough to tell from his grunting that he was getting close.‭ ‬He pulled back slightly and he finished by cumming in her mouth.

‭"‬Swallow every last drop of it,‭" ‬he commanded her,‭ ‬still holding handfuls of her hair.

Elaine gagged as her mouth was filled with his salty cum.‭ ‬It was like having a big mouth full of snot,‭ ‬but she swallowed it as he told her to.‭ ‬Much to her own disgust she found that she enjoyed the taste and sensation of the semen on her mouth.

Roy grabbed her by the neck and pulled her to her feet.‭ ‬Holding her still he stuck his hand up her dress.‭ ‬His fingers worked their way into her slit and felt how wet she was.‭ ‬Elaine grimaced in pain,‭ ‬humiliation and arousal as he slid two fingers in and out of her.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬you're wet and eager for another hard fucking,‭ ‬aren't you‭?"

Elaine didn't answer so Roy squeezed her neck.

‭"‬I asked you a question,‭" ‬he growled.

‭"‬Yes,‭" ‬she gasped and he relaxed his grip.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬what‭?"

"I'm wet and eager for another hard fucking,‭" ‬she whispered.

Roy let go of her neck and took his hand out from under her dress.‭ ‬He walked away,‭ ‬leaving her breathless and turned on.

Roy started up the motorcycle and let the engine warm up.‭ ‬Would she ever know if Roy was telling her the truth‭? ‬And did it really matter‭?

She got on the motorcycle,‭ ‬Roy put the dark helmet on her and buckled the chin strap.‭ ‬He climbed on and cuffed her hands around his waist.‭ ‬Roy revved the engine and they rode away from the cabin.‭ ‬Elaine would have liked to watch it go away,‭ ‬her life had been so changed there,‭ ‬but all she could do was imagine it.

They rode away on the dirt roads,‭ ‬heading to where‭? ‬Elaine did not know.‭ ‬Her life was truly out of her control now.

They were on the move for the entire morning.‭ ‬She could tell from the feel of the road that they were still on dirt roads.‭ ‬The sun beat down on her and she was glad for the sunscreen.‭ ‬Thinking of that made her think of Roy's hands all over her naked body.‭ ‬She wanted him to touch her again,‭ ‬to put his rough hands on her smooth skin.‭ ‬Elaine spent the rest of the day in a perpetually aroused haze,‭ ‬cuffed to the man who had taken her so many times with such force.‭ ‬She never knew when Roy would stop the motorcycle and take her,‭ ‬so she was always ready.‭

For his part,‭ ‬Roy never passed up a chance to touch Elaine.‭ ‬When riding he would reach back and stroke her thigh.‭ ‬When he got her off the bike his hand would slide up he dress.‭ ‬When they took breaks he would sit and caress her,‭ ‬he'd stroke her shoulders,‭ ‬play with her breasts,‭ ‬hold her ass or trace her lips.‭

Roy was constantly on the lookout.‭ ‬He did not know if they were being followed,‭ ‬but he assumed someone was.‭ ‬He hoped that they thought he had headed for Vegas or anywhere but the empty spaces of rural Nevada.‭

At one point Elaine felt the road change to pavement.‭ ‬Roy accelerated and for a few minutes they sped along the smooth road but then turned off on another dirt and gravel road.‭ ‬They stopped once for a break.‭ ‬Roy had found a scraggly mesquite tree and they rested under it.‭ ‬Elaine was sure that Roy would take her again,‭ ‬but the heat was even too much for Roy.‭ ‬Instead,‭ ‬he stroked her thighs while they ate sandwiches and drank warm bottled water.‭

She tried to avoid his gaze,‭ ‬afraid of what her eyes might give away,‭ ‬but his eyes were always on her.‭ ‬He finally caught her eyes,‭ ‬those beautiful blue windows to her soul,‭ ‬she looked briefly into them.‭ ‬Then she turned away from the man who had done so much to her,‭ ‬looked demurely at his hand on her thigh and blushed.‭ ‬She rested her hand on top of his and sighed.

After the lunch break they moved on again.‭

Elaine fell fast asleep on the back of the motorcycle.‭ ‬When she awoke they had stopped again.‭ ‬Roy was off and had cuffed Elaine's hands behind her back,‭ ‬but left her helmet on.‭ ‬She still could not see anything.‭ ‬He helped her off the motorcycle and guided her by the arm across the rough ground.‭

He slid the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders and down her bound arms.‭ ‬He pushed her dress down,‭ ‬revealing her firm breasts.‭ ‬Still behind her,‭ ‬he began fondling her breasts and nipples.‭ ‬He caressed and pulled on them,‭ ‬working her hard little buds.

Already aroused,‭ ‬Elaine was not quite ready for this.‭ ‬Her breasts were small,‭ ‬but very sensitive and she responded rapidly to his attention.‭ ‬She flushed and felt her pussy getting wetter.‭ ‬Her breathing became ragged and she leaned into his hands.‭ ‬When he started kissing her neck it was almost enough to make her cum.‭ ‬She wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Instead he pushed her down to her knees.‭ ‬She licked her lips in anticipation for what she thought was going to happen next.‭ ‬Since she could not see anything his touch seemed amplified,‭ ‬her imagination went wild thinking of what we would do to her.

When Roy took off her helmet she was looking right at his cock.‭

Elaine started to lick it up and down,‭ ‬but Roy wanted none of that today.‭ ‬Instead he shoved it in her mouth and began fucking her face.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and took this latest violation.‭ ‬He held her head in place and rocked his hips back and forth,‭ ‬cramming his cock all the way down her throat until his balls smacked her chin.

He came,‭ ‬shooting another load of semen down her throat.‭ ‬After he finished he left his cock in her mouth,‭ ‬all the way in.‭ ‬Elaine could not breathe,‭ ‬he was suffocating her.‭ ‬She began to panic and tried to pull away,‭ ‬but he held her in place.‭ ‬She began to grow light headed and nearly passed out before he pulled out.

She gasped for air and would have tipped over if Roy wasn't holding her by her hair.

Only after she caught her breath did she see with a start that there were two men leaning on an old Ford pickup watching her.‭ ‬She blushed furiously and tried to hide her breasts,‭ ‬but bound and held she couldn't.

They looked like cowboys.‭ ‬They were in jeans,‭ ‬boots and long sleeve shirts despite the heat.‭ ‬They both wore cowboy hats and had weathered looking faces.‭ ‬She would guess that they were both in their‭ ‬30s.‭ ‬One had a mustache,‭ ‬the other was clean shaven.

‭"‬You can each fuck her mouth now and again after you get me though the pass.‭ ‬Deal‭?"

"How does she feel about this‭?" ‬the one with a mustache.

‭"‬Does it matter‭?" ‬Roy asked.

‭"‬Nope,‭" ‬the clean shaven one said walking to her and unzipping his pants.

Elaine realized what was going to happen.‭ ‬Roy had already raped her repeatedly and now he was going to let these two men rape her mouth.‭ ‬He was offering her to them just like he was letting them borrow a hammer.‭ ‬Two days ago she had been safe in her apartment in Arizona and now two more men were going to use her for their pleasure.‭ ‬Please,‭ ‬no,‭ ‬she thought.‭ ‬Roy wouldn't do this,‭ ‬would he‭?

Elaine pleaded with her eyes to Roy.‭ ‬He smiled as the cowboy stood in front of his pretty little captive and pulled out his cock.‭ ‬He could get over the mountains just fine by himself,‭ ‬he had already gone this route a half dozen times already.‭ ‬But he wanted to see Elaine get these two guys off,‭ ‬he wanted to see them shove their dicks in her mouth.‭ ‬He loved being able to make her do things like this.

The cowboy rubbed his‭ ‬6‭" ‬cock on Elaine's face and grabbed her hair.

‭"‬C'mon,‭ ‬baby,‭ ‬suck it,‭" ‬he told her.

‭"‬Do it,‭" ‬Roy commanded.

Elaine knew she had no choice.‭ ‬Her hands were cuffed behind her so she could not fight and even if she did there were three of them,‭ ‬each one stronger than she was.‭ ‬They could make her do anything they wanted and do anything they wanted to her.‭ ‬She tried to resist a little longer but knew she would have to submit.

The cowboy tightened his hold on her hair and she opened her mouth.‭ ‬He quickly pushed her down on his cock and held her there.‭ ‬Elaine gagged as she felt his hard dick fill her mouth and throat.‭ ‬She tried to lift her head off of him,‭ ‬but the hand in her hair kept her in place.‭ ‬The cowboy started furiously fucking her mouth while his other hand grabbed her bare breasts.‭ ‬His rough,‭ ‬calloused hands were like sandpaper on her soft,‭ ‬sensitive nipples.‭ ‬He pinched and twisted her nipples while he violated her mouth.

Roy watched with a smug smile on his face.‭ ‬He guessed this was not the first time this cowboy had violated a woman.‭ ‬Roy was already hard again watching this man use his captive like this.‭ ‬She was beautiful and even more beautiful being forced to please a man.

Elaine was not enjoying this.‭ ‬Oral sex was not her favorite thing to do,‭ ‬even under the best of circumstances.‭ ‬This was not the best of circumstances.‭ ‬This cowboy was fast and rough and she barely had a chance to breathe.‭ ‬When she could breathe she smelled old sweat and horses,‭ ‬he even tasted like a sweaty animal.‭ ‬She didn't want to be here and she certainly did not want to have this guy raping her mouth.‭ ‬Only the thought that Roy was making her do this made it even slightly tolerable.‭ ‬She tried to imagine the look on Roy's face as he watched this cowboy use her.

The cowboy came and sent a big load into Elaine's throat.‭ ‬He pinched both nipples hard then patted her face as he pulled out.

‭"‬Thanks,‭ ‬baby,‭" ‬he said with a big grin on his face,‭ "‬I hope it was good for you,‭ ‬too.‭"

Elaine stared at the ground,‭ ‬trying to hold back tears.‭ ‬She was glad he was finished but knew there was still the other one.‭ ‬She felt used and humiliated but tried to keep her dignity and strength.

The cowboy zipped up his pants,‭ ‬walked over to Roy,‭ ‬who was also grinning,‭ ‬and they began to talk.

The other cowboy,‭ ‬the one with a mustache,‭ ‬now came over to Elaine.

‭"‬You sure are a pretty little cocksucker,‭" ‬he said as he unzipped his pants.‭ ‬He whipped out his cock,‭ ‬it was about average size,‭ ‬but maybe a little on the thick side.‭ ‬He put his hands on his hips and stood there.

‭"‬I want you to do all the work,‭ ‬my pretty little cocksucker.‭"

There was no way around this,‭ ‬she had to get him off.‭ ‬Elaine took a deep breath then went to work.‭ ‬She licked,‭ ‬sucked,‭ ‬bit and even managed to deep throat him.‭ ‬With her hands bound all she could use was her mouth.‭ ‬She was used to men just taking control and not having to do much on her own except sit there and take it,‭ ‬so having to it all by herself was new.‭ ‬It took her a little longer but finally she was rewarded by him coming,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬unlike the others,‭ ‬he pulled out and sprayed his load all over her face,‭ ‬laughing as he did.‭ ‬She was too shocked to do anything besides sit there while it splashed on her face.

He stuck his cock back in her mouth.‭ ‬She looked up and saw the evil leer in his eyes.

‭"‬Suck it clean,‭" ‬he told her.‭ ‬Just wanting this to be over,‭ ‬she sucked the last bit of cum from his cock and he pulled it out.

The cowboy zipped up and walked over to where Roy and the other cowboy were talking and laughing.‭ ‬They were pointing at the road,‭ ‬making a few hand gestures and occasionally looking at Elaine and laughing.

Elaine burned with shame.‭ ‬She was still on her knees in the dirt,‭ ‬her dress pulled down exposing her firm breasts.‭ ‬Her hands were cuffed behind her back and her face was covered with the spooge of a man she had just met,‭ ‬and she did not even know his name.‭ ‬The cum dripped and slid down her beautiful face and there was nothing she could do to clean it off.‭ ‬How long would she have to endure this‭? ‬How much more would Roy do to her‭?

Finally the cowboys went back to their truck.‭ ‬Roy walked over to Elaine and uncuffed her hands.‭ ‬He helped her up and gave her a bandana and a bottle of water.

‭"‬Get cleaned up and we're going to head out,‭" ‬Roy told her.

Elaine wiped her face clean with the bandana and used the water to rinse off the rest.‭ ‬She pulled her dress back up and walked over to the motorcycle.

She wanted to ask him why,‭ ‬why had he done this to her‭? ‬But she knew.‭ ‬He did it because he could and because she craved it.

Roy suddenly grabbed her and pulled her body against his.‭ ‬She could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against her crotch.‭ ‬He slid his hands up her dress and roughly grabbed her ass.

‭"‬We are going to have a lot more fun together,‭" ‬he whispered.‭ ‬She tried to pull away but he held her tighter.‭ "‬You know you want it,‭ ‬little slave girl.‭ ‬I'll make you a real slave,‭ ‬just like you want.‭ ‬You need me to rape you,‭ ‬to do whatever I want to you.‭ ‬You can't go back now.‭ ‬You need this.‭" ‬She stopped struggling and leaned into him.‭ ‬He continued kneading her spectacular ass while a new tear rolled down her cheek.‭

"Later,‭ ‬I'm going to give that tight little ass of yours another hard pounding.‭ ‬You'd like that wouldn't you‭?"

Elaine put her head on his shoulder as he continued playing with her perfect ass.

‭"‬Please don't hurt me any more,‭" ‬she whimpered.

‭"‬I'll do whatever I want to you.‭ ‬If it hurts,‭ ‬it hurts.‭ ‬You will learn to love what I do to you.‭ ‬You already like it,‭ ‬you cum when I fuck your ass.‭ ‬You were born to have your ass fucked.‭"

Tears flowed freely,‭ ‬she knew it was true and she hated it.

Roy felt her tears fall on his shoulder.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬to his surprise and hers,‭ ‬she turned her head and softly kissed his neck.‭ ‬She sighed and relaxed against him.

He snaked a hand between her ass cheeks and into her tight,‭ ‬wet slit.‭ ‬Elaine spread her legs slightly to allow him better access.

‭"‬Fuck me,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬she heard herself whisper.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬I will,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬but we have to ride some more first.‭ ‬And you have two cowboys to blow along the way.‭ ‬But if you make those men happy and I'll rape that nice little cunt of yours.‭"

Elaine nodded and pushed herself deeper onto his penetrating fingers.

He let go of Elaine,‭ ‬wiping his wet fingers on her dress and put her helmet back on.‭ ‬They got back on the motorcycle and he cuffed her hands around his waist again.‭ ‬Elaine was back in her world of darkness and white noise.

They rode again,‭ ‬following the cowboys in their truck.‭ ‬The road wound up a drainage,‭ ‬slowly making its way up this range of mountains.‭ ‬Every now and then they would turn on to another smaller and rougher road,‭ ‬sometimes little more than two ruts.‭ ‬The motorcycle did well,‭ ‬but they kept getting dust from the truck in front of them,‭ ‬so they gradually dropped back.‭ ‬Roy could still see the truck,‭ ‬but let it get a half mile or so in front of them.

Elaine kept thinking of what was going to happen next.‭ ‬She knew the cowboys would be inside her mouth and Roy in whatever he wanted.‭ ‬The power he had over her was intoxicating,‭ ‬she was losing herself in his control.‭ ‬If Roy wanted her to blow the cowboys,‭ ‬she would without any struggle or protest.‭ ‬She didn't want to,‭ ‬she really didn't want to,‭ ‬but she would.

After a couple of hours they made the summit of the pass.‭ ‬It was late afternoon by then.‭ ‬The two cowboys were standing outside of their truck passing a bottle of whiskey back and forth.‭ ‬As soon as the motorcycle pulled up they only had eyes for Elaine.‭ ‬Roy uncuffed her,‭ ‬took off her helmet and they both got off the motorcycle.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers