Taking Elaine: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine saw the cowboys opening leering at her.‭ ‬They knew what was going to happen and she did,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Roy gave her a bottle of water and she drank greedily.

‭"‬Take off your dress,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬let these men see what a pretty body you have.‭"

She hesitated, but handed Roy the water.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬she obeyed and pulled her dress over her head.‭ ‬Her pale skin glowed in the afternoon sun,‭ ‬showing every contour and curve of her gorgeous figure.‭ ‬The cowboys had never seen a woman this beautiful before,‭ ‬they had frequented the brothels that served cowboys and tourists,‭ ‬but neither had had a woman like this.

In spite of herself Elaine was aroused.‭ ‬It was a turn on to be on display naked and helpless in front of three men who could do anything they wanted to her.‭ ‬She stretched and one the cowboys whistled in appreciation.

‭"‬Turn around slowly,‭" ‬Roy told her.

She did as she was told, letting the cowboys see her lovely ass.‭ ‬Roy came up behind her and cuffed her hands together behind her back then pushed her over to the cowboys and their truck.‭

Roy spread a towel on the ground and made Elaine kneel down on it.‭ ‬She looked up at the three men who were about to violate her.‭ ‬She tried to muster some defiance but knew it would not matter.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬who's first‭?" ‬Roy asked.

The cowboy with the mustache passed the whiskey to Roy and stood in front of Elaine.‭ ‬He had an evil look in his eyes as he shoved his cock into Elaine's face.‭ ‬Even on her knees she could smell the whiskey on his breath and the alcohol oozing from his pores.‭ ‬He did not say anything this time but roughly grabbed her hair with one hand and with the other grabbed his cock.‭ ‬He smacked her cheek with his cock a few times before putting it in her mouth.‭ ‬As he slid in he had to grab her hair for support,‭ ‬he was so drunk he could barely stand.

Elaine was scared but she would do what Roy wanted.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬she didn't really have much choice.‭ ‬She just hoped Roy would keep her safe,‭ ‬of course given what he had done to her‭ "‬safe‭" ‬was relative.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬that's it,‭" ‬the mustached cowboy said as Elaine moved her mouth down his smelly cock,‭ "‬suck it.‭ ‬You sure are a pretty little piece of ass.‭"

He shifted and forced his way into her mouth and throat.‭ ‬Elaine gagged briefly then relaxed and let it happen.‭ ‬He was rough and drunk,‭ ‬staggering and slipping out of her twice.‭ ‬Each time he pulled her hair hard and rammed his cock back into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine worried that he was too drunk to finish,‭ ‬but finally he did.

Elaine was light headed from lack of air when he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed cum on her face and chest.‭ ‬The hot,‭ ‬sticky semen dripped on her nose and cheeks and one glob slid down onto her breast.‭ ‬He took the tip of his penis and smeared the semen on her cheek.

With a dreamy smile on his face and glassy eyes,‭ ‬the mustached cowboy pulled up his pants and staggered back to the truck.‭ ‬He grabbed the bottle from Roy,‭ ‬took a long pull then climbed into the truck cab,‭ ‬his unbuttoned pants falling to his knees,‭ ‬and promptly passed out.

‭"‬Your turn,‭" ‬Roy said to the other cowboy.

‭"‬What if I fuck her pussy‭?" ‬the clean shaven cowboy asked.‭ "‬What're you gonna do about it‭?"

Roy answered in a flat,‭ ‬even tone:‭ "‬I guess I'd have to kill you.‭"

They stared at each other for a second.‭ ‬Then the cowboy walked over to Elaine,‭ ‬took down his pants and forced his rigid cock into her waiting mouth.

Even as she sucked his cock Elaine was trying to digest what had just happened.‭ ‬Somehow she had never seen Roy as a threat in that way,‭ ‬she had not feared any violence from him other than the constant raping.‭ ‬The thought that she could wind up dead in a ditch somewhere had not occurred to her.‭ ‬But with no weapon or action he had stared down this cowboy.‭ ‬What did he know that she did not‭?

While she was pondering that,‭ ‬the cowboy hammered away at her face and throat.‭ ‬He was trying to save a little face by proving that at least he was above Elaine in the pecking order.‭ ‬There was something about Roy that scared him,‭ ‬he had seen that look in other men and no good came to people that crossed them.‭ ‬He almost felt sorry for the girl,‭ ‬but watching his cock go in and out of her beautiful mouth while his buddies spooge dripped off her tits quickly dispelled that.‭ ‬There were some women who were just meant to be used like this and she was obviously one of them.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬it wasn't like she had put up any kind of fight.

He moaned as he felt her hot,‭ ‬tight throat on his cock.‭ ‬He hadn't done a woman like this in a long time and the last time was why he had left Wyoming.‭ ‬At least the sheriff there was understanding and let him run rather than do time.‭ ‬He had given up on being able to use a woman like this until he and Joe had run into this guy and his tied up woman.‭ ‬He wondered if her cunt and ass were as good as he thought.‭ ‬Maybe he'd find her alone somewhere someday or maybe some accident would befall that smug prick on the motorcycle.

He was imagining her tied up while he fucked her cunt as he neared orgasm.‭ ‬He wanted to make it last a little longer,‭ ‬to have her for a few minutes more.‭ ‬But there was no stopping it,‭ ‬he was a freight train.‭ ‬He reached that point and jerked out of her mouth,‭ ‬came and sprayed all over her firm breasts,‭ ‬the hot cum landing on top of the semen from his drunken friend.

He looked down at her,‭ ‬panting while sperm from two men dripped down her beautiful naked body.‭ ‬If he could kill the young guy right now and take her we would,‭ ‬but he was too scared.‭ ‬He wanted her,‭ ‬but not enough to risk his life.

‭"‬Thanks,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬he said to her with a wistful smile and zipped his pants back up.

He turned and faced Roy.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬I better get going.‭ ‬Joe's not gonna be happy when he wakes up.‭ ‬Stay on this road,‭ ‬stay to the right,‭ ‬left at the spring,‭ ‬and you'll hit the highway in‭ '‬bout‭ ‬30‭ ‬miles.‭"

With another long look at beautiful Elaine he got back in the truck and headed back the way they came.

Roy looked at Elaine kneeling on the towel.‭ ‬The afternoon light was shining on her and lighting up the globs of cum on her face and chest.‭ ‬She looked so helpless and vulnerable.‭ ‬He took one last pull of the whiskey bottle and hurled it out over the edge of the cliff.‭ ‬Even in her current state Elaine was appalled at the littering.

‭"‬What would you have done if one of those cowboys had tried to take my pussy‭?" ‬Elaine asked her young captor.

‭"‬Like I said,‭ ‬I would have killed him.‭ ‬No one uses my property without my permission,‭" ‬Roy answered.

‭"‬That's all I am,‭ ‬your property‭?"

"I wouldn't say‭ '‬all‭'‬.‭ ‬But first and foremost,‭ ‬you are my property.‭"

A drop of cum dripped from her eyebrow onto her cheek.

‭"‬How would you have killed him‭?" "My,‭ ‬aren't we a curious little pet‭? ‬How would I have done it‭? ‬I am going to keep lots of secrets from you and that is one of them.‭ ‬But there places out here where even the vultures would have trouble finding the corpse.‭"

Elaine paused for a second,‭ ‬then asked what she had to know.

‭"‬Are you going to kill me‭? ‬Would you ever kill me‭?"

"Oh no,‭ ‬my little pet.‭ ‬You are far too enjoyable to me.‭ ‬I will do what it takes to get you to obey me,‭ ‬but you'll do that anyway.‭ ‬But if I kill you,‭ ‬who will I fuck‭? ‬If you really displease me I might sell you,‭ ‬but you are far too valuable of an asset for me to waste.‭"

He looked down on her.‭

"I find your curiosity amusing and will allow you to ask me one more question today.‭"

"Are you ever going to let me go‭?"

"No.‭"

Roy walked up behind her and pushed her face down onto the towel.‭ ‬He pulled her ass up and spread her legs.‭ ‬With her hands bound and face on the ground she was open and ready.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬I told you that if you were good I'd rape that hot little cunt of yours again.‭ ‬I think you were good enough,‭" ‬Roy growled as he undressed.

Elaine was breathing hard.‭ ‬The cowboys had been the warm up,‭ ‬she really wanted a good hard fucking from Roy now.‭ ‬She was his property,‭ ‬there was nothing she could do about it.‭ ‬She was aroused by the thought of that,‭ ‬he could do anything to her.

‭"‬Tell me what you want,‭" ‬Roy said to her as he moved in behind her.

‭"‬I want you to fuck me,‭" ‬Elaine whispered.

‭"‬Louder.‭"

"I want you to fuck me‭!" ‬she shouted.

‭"‬Should I fuck you like you are my girlfriend or should I fuck you like you are my slave‭?"

"Fuck me like a slave.‭ ‬Fuck me hard.‭ ‬Rape me.‭"

"Okay.‭"

Elaine sighed with pleasure as Roy forced his way into her waiting slit.‭ ‬She could not remember ever being this wet and aroused.‭ ‬Her bound hands brushed the hair on his stomach as he filled her and pressed her face into the towel.‭ ‬A slight breeze blew some dust up and it stuck to the drying semen on Elaine's face.

Roy began fucking her slowly.

‭"‬Should I let you go‭?" ‬he asked.‭ "‬Take you back home‭? ‬So you can sit alone at night,‭ ‬drink a bottle of wine and watch chick flicks from netflix all alone‭?"

"Oh no,‭ ‬please.‭"

"Do you want to be free and wait another year for any sex‭? ‬Or a lifetime for someone to fuck you like you need to be fucked‭?"

He picked up the place,‭ ‬slamming hard into her but pulling back slowly.

‭"‬I know what you need Elaine.‭ ‬You need to be owned.‭ ‬You need to be fucked a lot,‭ ‬fucked hard with no care for what you want.‭ ‬You need to be a fuck toy,‭ ‬don't you‭?"

Elaine was really enjoying this fucking and did not respond.

Roy slapped her ass hard with one hand.

‭"‬I asked you a question.‭"

"Yes,‭" ‬she moaned.

He slapped her ass again,‭ ‬leaving another red hand print on her perfect orb.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬what‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬I need to be a fuck toy.‭" ‬She paused,‭ ‬then added,‭ "‬Master.‭"

Just saying the word triggered an orgasm for Elaine.‭ ‬She cried out loudly and Roy slammed and pounded her harder.‭ ‬He pulled her legs out so she was lying flat on her stomach as he fucked her sopping wet cunt.

‭"‬Are you my slave‭?" ‬he grunted.

‭"‬Yes‭! ‬Yes‭! ‬Oh,‭ ‬God,‭ ‬yes‭!" ‬she yelled.‭ ‬Roy had made her think of the many lonely nights she had had in her life and how this was what she had been waiting for.

Roy suddenly pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her back.‭ ‬She felt empty,‭ ‬but sated from her orgasm.‭ ‬She panted and moaned as she slowly came back down to earth.‭ ‬The new semen on her back began to dry in the high desert air even as bits of dust stuck to it,‭ ‬too.

Elaine lay on the ground and tried to catch her breath.‭ ‬In horror she began to realize what she agreed to.‭ ‬She said she was his slave,‭ ‬once she signed that contract she belonged to him.‭ ‬Why had she done that‭? ‬Then she thought of her orgasms and knew why.‭ ‬She was submissive,‭ ‬that was all there was to it.‭ ‬But to give her life away in the heat of the moment‭? ‬She wanted to be able to think about it more,‭ ‬but he would make her sign the contract now.‭ ‬Three men had just blew their wads on her,‭ ‬but she was ready for more.‭ ‬Had she always been this way and just not realized it‭?

She heard Roy rummaging through the cargo box on the motorcycle then his footsteps as he returned to her.‭ ‬Elaine looked over and saw Roy's bare feet beside her.‭ ‬She tried to look up at him,‭ ‬but the angle was wrong and she was spent so she just stared at his feet for a minute.

Roy looked down on Elaine.‭ ‬She was beautiful like this:‭ ‬naked,‭ ‬bound and well used.‭ ‬He thought about the last two days and savored the moment,‭ ‬she was about to surrender her life to him.‭ ‬This could not have turned out any better.‭ ‬After this he could do anything to her for as long as he wanted.‭ ‬If she ran away,‭ ‬he could have Hunter bring her back,‭ ‬one of the benefits of being a dues paying member of the Association.

He reached down and took off the cuffs,‭ ‬careful not to touch any of his cum on her back.‭ ‬He took a step back as she pushed herself up.

‭"‬Stand up,‭" ‬he told her.

A little unsteady Elaine stood up.‭ ‬Roy was naked in front of her,‭ ‬his cock going limp with a little drip of cum hanging from the tip.‭ ‬It did not seem that dangerous now.‭ ‬What did seem dangerous was the stack of papers he held in his right hand and the pen he held in his left.‭ ‬That was it,‭ ‬that was the contract that would make her a slave.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬that was not entirely true.‭ ‬She was already a slave,‭ ‬the contract would make her Roy's slave.

Why sign‭? ‬What was Elaine giving up‭? ‬Her old life was tame,‭ ‬lonely and boring.‭ ‬She had been passing time rather than living.‭ ‬She did not really need to work and the work she did was blah,‭ ‬something to keep her busy and make a few bucks,‭ ‬but she had no passion for it.‭ ‬That was it,‭ ‬her life lacked passion.‭ ‬She was missing something,‭ ‬some meaning,‭ ‬some reason to wake up each day.‭ ‬As for boyfriends,‭ ‬she could have been in a‭ "‬normal‭" ‬relationship,‭ ‬but those all bored her and she got frustrated and gave up on them,‭ ‬they were not worth the time and effort.‭ ‬That was a big revelation to her,‭ ‬she preferred to be alone rather than be in a shallow,‭ ‬unsatisfying relationship.‭ ‬She preferred no sex to bad sex and all she could find was bad sex.‭ ‬So in the end she really wasn't giving any thing up,‭ ‬the most exciting and satisfying time in her life had been since Roy had found her.

Roy walked her over to the motorcycle and put the contract down on top of the lid of the cargo box.‭ ‬He handed her the pen.

Elaine felt the pen in her hand.‭ ‬She had used lots of pens in her work and knew quality when she saw it.‭ ‬She turned the pen around her hand,‭ ‬noting the heft.‭ ‬It was at least a hundred dollar pen and would make a good,‭ ‬solid line.‭ ‬She laughed at herself a bit,‭ ‬she was about to make herself into a sex slave and she was concentrating on the pen.

‭"‬Are you ready‭?" ‬Roy asked her.

She was a little unsteady,‭ ‬but knew what she had to say.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"Sign here and here‭"‬,‭ ‬he pointed to two blanks.‭

Elaine hesitated for a second.‭ ‬When she had first gone swimming in the ocean as a girl the water had been really cold.‭ ‬She would try to slowly work her way into it,‭ ‬getting a little deeper then a little deeper until it was up to her waist.‭ ‬She was never able to make it all the way in.‭ ‬One day when she got older she just decided to jump in all at once and was able to do it.‭ ‬If she thought about it too much she would never get in the water,‭ ‬but jump in and she was good.

She took a breath and jumped in.‭ ‬She signed the two blanks.‭ ‬From what she could see of the contract it was all legalese.‭ ‬She was reminded of the papers she had to sign when she bought her car.

‭"‬Initial here,‭" ‬he pointed.‭ ‬She did.

He flipped through a few more pages.

‭"‬Sign here,‭ ‬here and here and initial here.‭"

Elaine signed and initialed as told,‭ ‬numb and moving though a fog.

‭"‬Two more places on the last page,‭" ‬he opened to the last page.

Elaine signed her name on the last two spots then Roy took the pen from her.‭ ‬He signed his name at the bottom.

‭"‬Now it official.‭ ‬You are my property.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

He slid the contract into a thick envelope and placed the envelope back in the cargo box.

‭"‬We're out of water,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬So nothing else to drink until we make camp and no cleanup for you,‭" ‬he smiled at her,‭ "‬besides,‭ ‬you look good covered in spunk.‭"

He handed her the dress.‭ "‬Let's go,‭ ‬Slave.‭"

With the hem of her dress she wiped what cum she could off of her face,‭ ‬but some had already dried and a lot of dust had mixed with the rest.‭ ‬When she rubbed mostly what she did was make a muddy smear on her face.‭ ‬She did not even try to clean off her chest and back but slipped the dress on.‭ ‬It stuck to her skin and cum and felt cold,‭ ‬clammy and uncomfortable.‭ ‬She looked longingly at her bag on the back of the motorcycle and the clean clothes and soap she knew were in there.

The dried cum was a reminder of what she had just done.‭ ‬She had just sucked off two cowboys for the second time today and been fucked by a man she had just agreed to have as her master.‭ ‬They had cum all over her and treated her like a dirty little slut.‭ ‬She felt ashamed but exhilarated,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It was a turn on that her body was so desirable and could bring that kind of pleasure to men.‭ ‬Now she belonged to Roy,‭ ‬he owned her.

Roy had the motorcycle started.‭ ‬With a cringe she put on the jacket and climbed on her usual spot behind her captor,‭ ‬now her owner.‭ ‬He put the helmet back on her,‭ ‬but did not cuff her this time.‭ ‬She held on tightly,‭ ‬the cum smearing on her chest as she leaned into him,‭ ‬and they started down the road.‭ ‬She could not see out of the helmet,‭ ‬but at least it kept the dust out.

They slowly made their way down the road on the steep west side of the range.‭ ‬In places they could cruise for a few minutes,‭ ‬but usually it was creeping along.‭ ‬In some places they rode along the side of a hundred foot drop-off,‭ ‬Elaine blissfully unaware of the cliff beside her.‭ ‬In a few places they both had to get off and Roy manhandled the motorcycle across a rough drainage.‭ ‬Eventually,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬they made it onto a better road and stopped for the night about an hour before sunset.

They made camp near an old stock pen.‭ ‬A few scrubby juniper trees offered a little shade and cover,‭ ‬but not much.‭ ‬Mostly it was clear and open across the wide basin to the next mountain range off to west.‭ ‬In the distance she could see a highway on the valley below,‭ ‬straight as an arrow.‭ ‬A few cars already had their headlights on and Elaine could make them out.‭ ‬They might mean escape or rescue but seemed so far away.

There was no cabin at their camp,‭ ‬but there was a big fenced-in area and good roads heading out.‭ ‬More importantly, there was a big,‭ ‬metal tank fed by springs.‭ ‬Roy turned on a spigot,‭ ‬filled their water bottles and filled up a dry trough.‭ ‬The water was warm and metallic tasting,‭ ‬but they both drank greedily.

Roy pointed to the trough:‭ "‬get cleaned up.‭" ‬He walked behind the tank and brought out a plastic tub.‭ ‬He opened it and took out some camping supplies.‭ ‬Elaine watched him for a minute,‭ ‬it dawned on her that he had been here before and left all of this.‭ ‬He probably didn't need those cowboys at all.‭ ‬She realized he just wanted to see them use her,‭ ‬to remind her of her place.

She turned back to the trough in a daze,‭ ‬undressed and with a bar of soap,‭ ‬climbed in.‭ ‬It was warm to drink,‭ ‬but chilly to bathe in.‭ ‬Nonetheless,‭ ‬she felt filthy and scrubbed vigorously,‭ ‬trying to get every trace of those cowboys off of her body.

When she was clean she hauled herself back out and began to wash her dress.‭ ‬She looked around and saw Roy in the distance,‭ ‬gathering what few downed branches there were for a campfire.‭ ‬The dark mud and cum were slowly coming out,‭ ‬but she soon realized she would not get it all that clean and stopped.‭ ‬It was too bad,‭ ‬she really liked that dress and hoped it wasn't ruined.‭ ‬She slipped on her sandals and walked to the fence to hang up her wet dress.

Roy had a little pile of wood gathered.‭ ‬He pulled a bottle of whiskey out of the tub and took a long drink,‭ ‬he did not offer any to Elaine.‭ ‬He stood under one of the scrubby trees and leered violently at the naked Elaine.‭ ‬She wanted to shrink back,‭ ‬to hide or run from him and his intentions,‭ ‬but there was no where to run and nowhere to hide.‭ ‬Instead she straightened up and stood tall.‭ ‬It was defiant,‭ ‬daring Roy to do what he would to her.

Roy spread a blanket on the ground under a juniper then began undressing.‭ ‬Elaine's eyes were on his cock,‭ ‬she knew he was going to violate her again and that hard piece of flesh would be inside her very soon.‭ ‬She was terrified and disgusted but also turned on.‭ ‬She wanted it,‭ ‬she knew that.