Taking Elaine: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy took another long drink off the whiskey bottle and motioned to Elaine.

‭"‬Slave,‭ ‬come here,‭" ‬he snapped his fingers and pointed at the blanket.

Elaine walked silently to him.‭ ‬Roy smacked her hard on the ass.

‭"‬When I give you a command,‭ ‬you answer‭ '‬yes,‭ ‬Master.‭' ‬Do you understand,‭ ‬Slave‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said,‭ ‬rubbing her stinging ass.

‭"‬Good.‭ ‬Now turn around,‭ ‬let me see how clean you are.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine obeyed and turned around slowly.‭ ‬Roy grinned at the red hand print on her shapely ass.

‭"‬Good job,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy told her.‭ ‬He stepped up to her and tilted her head up.‭ ‬He took a swallow of whiskey than kissed her.

Elaine felt his tongue enter her mouth,‭ ‬it was coated with whiskey and Elaine found herself trying to lick the liquor off his tongue.‭ ‬Then an even deeper response took her and her knees began to buckle as he invaded her soul.

Roy reached back and cupped her ass with both hands,‭ ‬holding her up and keeping her in the kiss.‭ ‬Elaine put her arms around her master and began running her hands up his bare back.‭ ‬She could feel his cock pushing into her stomach,‭ ‬her pussy was already wet and aching for him.

Roy slid his hand between her legs from behind and into her slit.‭ ‬She breathed in deeply then pushed down onto his probing fingers,‭ ‬fervently kissing him as she did.‭ ‬He worked his fingers deeper into her and began sliding them around in circles,‭ ‬stretching her.‭ ‬She moaned as he invaded her,‭ ‬briefly breaking the kiss and biting her lip.‭ ‬He probed deeper,‭ ‬she caught her breath and kissed him,‭ ‬his tongue circled hers in time with his fingers.

Roy broke off from the kiss and pulled his fingers out of her.‭ ‬He bent his knees slightly and his cock was level with her pussy.‭ ‬She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes,‭ ‬moist with anticipation.

‭"‬Put me inside you,‭ ‬Slave,‭ ‬and look me in the eyes,‭" ‬Roy commanded her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she reached down and moved the tip of his penis to her lower lips.‭ ‬She kept her magnificent eyes on his all the while.

Roy began to stand up,‭ ‬pushing into her.

‭"‬Ohhh,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she moaned,‭ ‬but never taking her gaze from his.‭ ‬He filled her and stopped,‭ ‬she looked up at him with desire in her eyes.

Roy put his left arm under her right leg and lifted it off the ground.‭ ‬Elaine leaned awkwardly into him,‭ ‬clinging to him as he began to slowly slide in and out of her wet slit.‭ ‬She never took her eyes off of his as he took her.‭ ‬It was uncomfortable and her hip soon began to cramp,‭ ‬but she did not complain and concentrated on enjoying what he was doing to her.

Roy stopped and withdrew from her.

‭"‬Lie down on your back,‭" ‬Roy told her and pointed to the blanket.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭" ‬Elaine stretched out her leg then dropped onto the blanket,‭ ‬spreading her legs for Roy.

Much to her surprise, Roy knelt down between her legs.‭ ‬He kissed each one of her thighs then looked up at her.

‭"‬Are you my slave‭?" ‬he asked her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she moaned.

‭"‬Does my slave want her pussy eaten‭?"

"Oh,‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"Ask me nicely.‭"

"Please Master,‭ ‬please eat your slave's pussy.‭"

Roy licked from the back of her slit to the front,‭ ‬tasting the pleasant musky flavor of her juices.‭ ‬Roy really did enjoy the taste of pussy and Elaine's was great.

‭"‬Who does this pussy belong to‭?" ‬he asked then licked again.

‭"‬It belongs to you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine moaned,‭ "‬please don't stop,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"And who does all of this body belong to,‭" ‬he flicked his tongue across her engorged bud.

‭"‬You,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬I belong to you,‭ ‬my body belongs to you.‭"

He slid two fingers into her sopping pussy.

‭"‬Who does your soul belong to‭?"

Elaine hesitated and Roy began to slowly fuck her with his fingers.

‭"‬You,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬Please,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬Please don't stop.‭"

"Good answer,‭" ‬he said then dove in.

Roy kept his two fingers inside her while he furiously ate her out.‭ ‬She squirmed and pushed into his face as he relentlessly attacked her clit.‭ ‬Her juices flowed around his fingers and he shifted down to lap them up before returning to her bud.

Elaine was already aroused from the fucking and being under Roy's power.‭ ‬It did not take long for her to cum.‭ ‬She clamped her thighs around his face and bucked her hips into his face as the orgasm wracked her beautiful body.‭ ‬As it began to subside Roy reached up and began playing with her breasts.‭ ‬He moved down,‭ ‬ignoring her clit for the moment and attacked her swollen lips.‭ ‬He licked each one then forced his tongue inside her,‭ ‬savoring more of her wetness.‭ ‬Elaine bucked against him,‭ ‬his mustache tickled her clit even as his tongue worked inside her.

Her second orgasm came on without warning.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬Master‭!" ‬she yelled out.‭ ‬Her whole body shuddered and convulsed as intense waves of pleasure washed over her.‭ ‬Roy kept at her until this one passed,‭ ‬too.

Smiling in the fading light of the day Roy moved up.‭ ‬First he kissed her flat stomach,‭ ‬then each nipple gently,‭ ‬her neck,‭ ‬and finally her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine kissed him greedily,‭ ‬tasting the flavor of her sex and arousal in his mouth and mustache.‭ ‬As they kissed Roy slid his cock back into her.‭ ‬She welcomed him in and began moving under him,‭ ‬circling her hips around his hard,‭ ‬penetrating cock.

‭"‬Fuck your slave,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬Please fuck your slave hard.‭"

Roy slammed away at her.‭ ‬Elaine moaned,‭ ‬utterly happy and content to have her Master using her like this.‭ ‬She was his and he was doing what he wanted to her and that was satisfying.

Roy began to slow and stopped inside her.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬he said turning her face so she was looking him in the eyes again.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master‭?"

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass.‭ ‬I want you to put my cock on your asshole.‭ ‬When I fuck your ass I want you to look me in the eyes the whole time,‭ ‬no matter how much it hurts.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

Her eyes were wide with fear and worry,‭ ‬he wasn't going to use lube this time.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

Roy pulled out of her.‭ ‬Elaine grabbed his cock and put it on her tight brown hole.

Roy did not hesitate but rammed violently into her.‭ ‬Elaine arched her back and yelled out but managed to keep her eyes open and locked on Roy's.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬but his cock was wet from being inside her and her juices had dripped down onto her asshole so there was some wetness.‭

Her beautiful blue eyes bored into his as he began to pound away.‭ ‬It was really painful and tears began to run down her face.

‭"‬Do you like this,‭ ‬Slave‭?" ‬He asked her as he began to hammer away at her tight ass.

‭"‬It hurts,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she grunted.

‭"‬That's not what I asked you.‭ ‬Do you like being fucked in the ass by your owner‭?"

Elaine bit her lip again,‭ ‬endorphins were beginning to kick in and she felt the rush.‭

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she rasped.

Roy was thrusting in and out in a nice steady rhythm now,‭ ‬savoring each second of violating her and wanting to make it last as long as he could.

‭"‬Why do you like it,‭ ‬Slave‭?"

"Ohhhhhh,‭" ‬she groaned,‭ "‬I like being owned.‭ ‬I like being hurt so you can feel good.‭ ‬I like being helpless and in your power.‭"

Roy could not delay any longer.‭ ‬He began fucking her hard as he came inside her.‭ ‬Elaine yelled out in pain as he pounded away at her sore,‭ ‬tight hole.

‭"‬Mine‭!" ‬Roy yelled as he spent himself in her bowels.‭ "‬You belong to me‭! ‬You are my property‭!"

Elaine's body shuddered and spasmed as Roy finished.‭ ‬The pain had been one of the most intense things she had ever felt.‭ ‬She was covered in sweat and tears,‭ ‬every part of her felt used.

He leaned forward.‭ ‬She still kept her eyes on him as he bent down to kiss her.‭ ‬She kissed him eagerly,‭ ‬caressing his tongue with her own then licking his lips as he broke the kiss.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she said and reached up to stroke his stubbly face,‭ "‬thank you for making me your slave.‭" ‬She wiggled her butt around his penetrating cock.‭ "‬Thank you for taking me away from my old life.‭"

"What about Amanda‭?" ‬He propped himself up on his arms and looked into her eyes.

‭"‬Amanda was fun,‭ ‬but she never did the things to me that you have,‭ ‬she never made me feel the things that you have.‭ ‬Maybe if she had been more aggressive she could have made me a real slave instead of just pretending.‭"

"Do you really think so‭?"

"Maybe,‭" ‬she reached down to scratch her pussy and let her finger wander down to Roy's cock still buried in her abused asshole.‭ "‬There's something deliciously dirty about submitting to another woman,‭ ‬but I like getting fucked by a real cock.‭ ‬I want to know I'm giving the person fucking me pleasure.‭ ‬But the first time Amanda tied me up and fucked me with a strap-on was pretty special.‭ ‬For the first time I really felt powerless and it was great.‭" ‬She continued to rub her finger on Roy's cock.

‭"‬Do you like eating pussy,‭ ‬Slave‭?"

She nodded.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬I've only done it with Amanda.‭"

Roy chuckled.‭ "‬I will give you plenty of chances to eat pussy,‭ ‬Slave.‭ ‬I know one dominatrix who will adore you.‭ ‬Would you like that,‭ ‬Slave‭?" ‬He stroked her cheek and chin as she gazed into his eyes.

‭"‬As my Master wishes,‭" ‬she answered coyly.

‭"‬I know lots of people who are going to love fucking your hot little body.‭ ‬I am going to love sharing you,‭ ‬watching you take cock after cock.‭"

"As my Master wishes.‭" ‬She smiled then kissed his hand.

‭"‬Let's eat,‭" ‬Roy pulled out of her,‭ ‬the tip of his cock briefly getting hung up on her battered sphincter before popping loose and stood up.

He opened up the bags and tossed the collar to Elaine.‭ "‬Put this on,‭" ‬he told her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭" ‬She sat up and put the collar on.‭ ‬She loved the feel of it on her neck,‭ ‬it reinforced that she was now his property.

They ate another meal of canned food by the fire.‭ ‬Elaine realized that the two things she missed most about her old life were a hot shower and fresh food.‭ ‬That was about it.‭ ‬Roy washed up in the moonlight then Elaine lay down on the blanket while Roy secured the camp.

Elaine looked up through the branches at the stars,‭ ‬it had been awhile since she had slept outside.‭ ‬The nearly full moon cast a silvery light over the desert landscape.‭ ‬Far in the distance she watched the flashing lighting of a thunderstorm.‭ ‬It was too far away to worry about,‭ ‬but it looked pretty cool.‭ ‬As she adjusted more to the desert she picked up more sounds of the night.‭ ‬An owl hooted and she heard the sharp chirps of bats circling in the air,‭ ‬a coyote howled to her right and was soon answered by one to her left.‭ ‬Elaine had spent enough time in the desert that she didn't worry about coyotes,‭ ‬even tied up and helpless as she was.‭ ‬The only worry was if Roy had not secured the food,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬nothing she could do about it.‭

Elaine shifted down and lay on her side,‭ ‬watching the storm.‭ ‬She was getting chilly so she pulled the other blanket on.‭ ‬She watched as Roy put the last of the gear in the tub.‭ ‬He still amazed her.‭ ‬All that he had done to her,‭ ‬all that he had made her feel.‭ ‬She belonged to him now,‭ ‬she was his to do with as he saw fit.‭ ‬All control of her life was now in his hands and it struck her as the natural order of how she was meant to be.

Roy finished up and climbed under the blanket with her.‭ ‬He was shivering slightly and pressed his naked body against hers,‭ ‬drawing in her warmth.‭ ‬She flinched slightly as his cold hands grabbed her breasts.

‭"‬You have cold hands,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she told him and put one of her hands on top of his.

In a few minutes Roy had warmed back up and his hands began to wander over his slave's body.‭ ‬He kissed her neck and shoulders while he rubbed her breasts and stomach.‭ ‬He lingered on her breasts,‭ ‬fondling her sensitive nipples,‭ ‬pulling and pinching them,‭ ‬rubbing them with his palm.‭ ‬Elaine was breathing heavily,‭ ‬aroused by his touch.‭ ‬She moaned softly as he continued playing with her breasts.

Elaine began moving her hips,‭ ‬rubbing her beautiful ass against his hardening cock.‭ ‬She wanted him inside her again.

Roy was continually amazed by his slave.‭ ‬The more he used her,‭ ‬the more she wanted it.‭ ‬After a day of being fucked many times and having her face raped by two cowboys‭ (‬twice‭) ‬here she was ready and eager for more.‭ ‬He was going to enjoy finding her limits.

Elaine reached down and found his cock.‭ ‬She stroked it a few times then parted her legs.‭ ‬She maneuvered his hard cock until it was against her swollen and sore pussy.

‭"‬Will Master please fuck his slave‭?" ‬she pleaded.

Roy kissed her neck.‭ "‬Has my little Slave been good‭? ‬Does my Slave deserve to be fucked‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬Your slave has been good.‭"

"I concur.‭" ‬He forced his way into her.

They lay on their sides while Roy slid in and out of Elaine's well used pussy.‭ ‬He kissed her neck and shoulders and played with her breasts while he slowly fucked her.‭ ‬Elaine stared out at the storm in the distance while Roy used her.‭ ‬She was utterly content as he had his way with her,‭ ‬her body existing only for his pleasure.

Roy pushed her shoulder with one hand and rolled her hips with the other so she was on her stomach and he was on top of her.‭ ‬She grabbed hold of the blanket as he continued sliding in and out of her cunt.‭ ‬He had taken her so many times these last two days it was hard for her to remember anything else.

Roy stopped and nibbled on her ear.

‭"‬You wanted me to fuck you,‭ ‬you got it,‭" ‬he said then bit her neck.

Elaine froze up as Roy pulled his shaft out of her wet pussy and pressed against her sore asshole.

‭"‬I love your ass,‭" ‬he told Elaine as he forced his way into her dry opening,‭ "‬I am going to fuck it every chance I get,‭ ‬Slave.‭" ‬He grabbed a handful of hair and slammed as hard as he could into her.

Elaine yelled in pain as he roughly took her.‭ ‬He made no effort to gag her or keep her quiet.‭ ‬She screamed as he pounded mercilessly away at her tight little backdoor.‭ ‬A few coyotes answered her cries in the distance,‭ ‬but no one else heard and no one helped her.

She did not know if she had ever felt such pain before.‭ ‬Two days ago her ass had never had a cock inside it,‭ ‬now she was taking it again.‭ ‬She had been loosened up some,‭ ‬but her soreness made it worse.‭ ‬She screamed in agony as he pleasured himself inside her,‭ ‬but she never yelled‭ "‬no‭" ‬or‭ "‬stop‭"‬.‭ ‬She knew she had invited this,‭ ‬she had asked him to fuck her.‭ ‬More than that,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she knew that he would to this to her many,‭ ‬many more times.

As her cries faded into the distance,‭ ‬she knew this would be her new life.