All Comments on 'Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Do you think I can get a bunch of men to cum all over me?" Julie asked."

Yeah, because that's every woman's fantasy - to have a bunch of men shoot semen all over her. And BTW? Those double Ds would be hanging to her waist.

You have the word "cock" four times in one short paragraph. We get it - you have a COCK.

" I could feel my cock being gripped all along its length." Vaginas do not grip or suck or hold anything. Try reading about female physiology.

"11 minutes to pack and shower," You need to WRITE OUT the "eleven." Jesus!

"Julie's a squirter. (I'm very proud of that because I taught her how to do it.) " Really? You taught her an involuntary reaction?

""Let me do that and you focus on my cunt, 'kay?" said no woman, ever.

Oh the mythical G-spot! Most men can't even find their way into a vagina without a miner's lamp, but you zero in on the G-spot immediately. FIve repetitions of "G-spot"

" I'm sure she would've been trashing about " "Trashing?" Maybe you mean "thrashing?"

Julie sounds like an inhuman fuck bot, devoid of human emotions of any kind, but I guess that's what turns you on, so each to his own. I"m sure these are your unrealized fantasies and probably men love reading them, but for a woman reader, they're really, really boring and trite.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry I can't post a picture

Yes, she's real, yes, that's her basic breast size, and yes, I taught her to squirt. She's a consultant and I'm not at liberty to post pix, but yet, she's truly amazing. No, her name's not Julia, but WTH?

But I do thank you for pointing out the typo.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

i am so in awe of your knowledge of the french train time table... so much sex before julie and you even get to cap...must have been exhausted,,so much time between your initial writings and then this story last year,, and now nothing again,, is there ever going to be a ch, 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ia there a part2?

I have followed you here after yoy followed me on Fet (M.ST). Lovely story and I would love to read more about julie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.