Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaleb's hand slid over my bra and he squeezed my left breast, his cold wrist pressed against my flesh over my racing heart. He was making it so hard to focus...

Why did he have to be so sexy...? The monster holding me to him was ruthless and willing to selfishly rape a girl because... What was his excuse... 'Because your scent was the sweetest I've ever smelled.'

His left hand pressed against the apex between my legs, his palm rubbing against the seam of my jeans and pressing it against my clit, using the texture of the fabric to tease me and make me more sensitive.

My eyelids fluttered shut and I must've moaned because he sighed against my nape and began kissing harder, his tongue darting out occasionally and swirling over my searing flesh. My skin was becoming sensitive enough that when a lock of hair shifted off my shoulder, I thought I felt each individual hair gliding lightly over my neck.

I quickly began to forget why I ever wanted to fight this... It was so good... I didn't have any experience with sex, but I'd never known someone could totally just... Take over your own body...

My bra slid up beneath my tank and I felt him tug gently on my nipple, rubbing it and rolling the sensitive peak as he pressed on my breast. As he continued, my brain was becoming foggier as the wonderful, pleasurable sensations became my focus.

There was something... I wasn't... Supposed to do... Something I told myself... Not to feel around him... Some way I was supposed to act... Or not let him have...What was it...?

My jeans were now unbuttoned and the fly unzipped, his hand slipping into my panties and his fingertips sliding into my folds, using just the right amount of pressure in just the right places.

Fuck it. Whatever it was, fuck it... It was too good...

I realized I had been making soft mewling sounds from his touches and moving my hips in time with his hand. My eyelids fluttered open and his tongue curled around my earlobe, drawing it into his mouth and sucking gently before he murmured into my ear,

"Close your eyes, pet... I love the sounds you're making..." Without a second thought, my eyes closed again and I tipped my head back, laying it on his shoulder and turning my face so my forehead nestled into his neck, just beneath his jawline. His lips pressed against my temple and I felt him smiling against my skin.

"Baby girl you're doing so well..."

Kaleb slipped a finger inside me and I arched my back a little, spreading my thighs and lifting my hips, inviting him in. His palm rubbed against my clit, his finger inside me quickly finding that sweet, explosive spot and rubbing at a maddening pace. Soft whimpering sounds poured out of my lips as I started panting, my mind blank as I gave in completely.

I half-expected him to make some comment, but he stayed quiet and kept playing with me. His right hand kneaded my breasts, rolling and tugging on my nipples occasionally. Kaleb's hips pressed against my ass and I felt the hard bulge in his pants pressing against the back of my thigh. He began grinding on me, matching to my rhythm.

It was insane; almost like we were dancing, like sex with our clothes on. The other girls in the dorms talked about sex, but nothing like this...

Suddenly, the amazing sensation withdrew as Kaleb pulled his finger out of me and moved his hand away from my sex. I groaned softly in disappointment, goosebumps rising along my hip as his chilled hand caressed over it. I felt the moisture on his fingers as he rubbed over my skin, leaving a wet trail across my hip.

The vampire hooked his thumb into my jeans, tugging them down slowly. My nerves had become so sensitive that I thought I could feel every thread in the fabric as it slid down my thighs, over my knees, and slipped off my calves and onto the floor. My panties were next, and he removed them with the same, deliberate slowness, teasing me. As my panties joined my jeans and the other rumpled clothes on the floor, the hand on my breasts stilled and withdrew, caressing over my stomach instead.

This was different than before... More couple-y. My heart began beating harder, my nerves on fire.

Kaleb murmured in my ear again,

"Turn around, pet." Nodding quietly, I lifted up on my elbow and turned, settling in to face him. His hands settled on both sides of my hips and he pulled me on top of him, hands sliding over my ass and down the backs of my thighs. He pulled my knees up, making my hips press harder against him. My palms rested flat on his chest, my nails grazing gently over the fabric of his shirt. I looked down at him, biting my lower lip and still feeling fuzzy-minded. He leaned up, kissing my flushed cheek,

"I'm going to take you again, pet." He murmured in my ear, speaking in a gentle but authoritative voice. My heart began racing, the need for more stimulation becoming greater as I felt the warm bulge in his pants pressing against my clit. Almost as if sensing my thoughts, he grabbed my ass again, pushing my hips down on his and making me grind. His erection rubbed and pressed against my clit through his jeans, drawing a moan from me and sending shivers up my spine. He cursed under his breath, kissing along my neck and almost devouring my skin. His fingertips dug into my skin as he gripped my hips roughly, squeezing them.

"I'm going to fill that tight pussy of yours. I'm going to make you scream my name and beg for me to let you cum."

I squeaked a little in surprise as he flipped me over, pressing my chest into the mattress. My mind began to clear as I felt a little afraid and I looked back at him with wide eyes. His movements were fluid and almost predator-like as he undid his jeans and pulled them off, his gaze riveted to my ass. His jeans joined mine on the floor gone, his boxers rapidly joining them as he swiftly pulled them off.

Kaleb pressed his length against me from behind, the warm shaft of his cock nestling between my thighs. His crimson eyes flickered toward my face and caught my eye, the lustful expression on his face making me feel uneasy. I didn't dare move as he leaned down, stroking my spine gently and nuzzling my cheek.

"I won't ever give you more than you can handle." His cold hands rubbed my back and sides as he slid into me, slowly. I felt every inch of his cock, his shaft nearly forcing itself through my tight walls. I gasped a little, closing my eyes and spreading my knees. Kaleb stayed quiet, the only indication of his pleasure evident as his grip tightened on me while he continued slowly pushing deeper inside me.

He felt... So good...

I couldn't stop a moan, my eyes closing as my head tilted back onto his shoulder. My arms and legs were shaky, trembling from both the pleasure and the growing unease in my gut. Kaleb grunted behind me, pushing in almost halfway before pulling back out and steadily rocking in deeper with experienced and smooth movements.

"Maria... You're so... Damn tight..." He leaned down, kissing along the back of my shoulder as he began slowly and steadily thrusting in and out. I bit down on my lip a bit too hard by accident, the sting seeming to snap a little sense into me.

Wait...

Wait a second...!!

What the hell was I doing!?

I half-turned, looking back up at him with wide eyes, probably looking something like a terrified mouse trapped under the claws of a cat. My cheeks flushed with shame. He gazed back at me, a slow smile spreading over his lips.

"Oh, pet... You don't know what that look does to me..." My cheeks flushed more as he cupped my chin, keeping my face in place as he studied me.

"Mmmm... That scared look... Those bright red cheeks..." My stomach turned as my mind finally began to clear. How could I have just brushed aside the fact that only yesterday he had taken my virginity against my will!? I spoke out of anger,

"Stop touching me! Leave me alone!!" Pulling my hips forward, his cock slid out of me with a muted, wet, sucking sound. My cheeks flushed a little harder as I tried to move quickly; I expected him to grab me and force me again. I scuttled out from under him, pressing my thighs tightly together and grabbing a blanket, hugging it to me to cover my nakedness from his intense eyes. I looked back at him with a mixture of disgust, fear, and sadness, becoming afraid of what he would do next.

The vampire's crimson eyes seemed to darken as he stared back at me, his pale, perfect face completely unamused as he sat back on his heels, making the bed creak in the process. His hands darted forward and he grabbed my wrists, pulling me roughly against him. I was left startled and not exactly sure what to do, as well as without cover because the blanket had slid off of me and collapsed to the floor. Altering his grip so he held both wrists in one hand, his other hand caressed my cheek with icy softness. He spoke softly, but there was no yield to his voice,

"I know I cannot force you to submit... But I will leave you with no other option."

Kaleb let go of my cheek, reaching past me and grabbing the end of my pillow. With a yank, the soft case came free and he immediately tied the fabric tightly around my wrists. I struggled, pulling in his grip and protesting weakly,

"Please...!! Don't...!! I'll be good...!" His movements became less intense as he finished, my wrists bound and hooked on my headboard. My arms stretched above my head just like they had the previous night, though the chains and splintery table was exchanged for a twin bed and pillow case. The vampire paused and looked at me, the somewhat gentle expression came over his face again. His eyes left mine before he leaned down over the edge of the bed, his hand searching for something. I cringed, turning my face toward a bunched-up corner of my comforter and trying to hide my expression.

Why had I let this go so far...? Why had I given in so quickly...?

Why did I feel like giving in so badly...?

The bed shifted and I felt the air chill a bit; he must be leaning over me. A half second after I felt his hand brush between my thighs, my eyes popped open as I felt something cool and smooth slip inside me. Judging by the feel... It was 'U' shaped and fitted snuggly, both in and out of me. One end of the 'U' fitted snuggly around my clit, seeming to mold around it, while the other pressed along the frontal wall inside of my tunnel. I blinked in confusion, turning my gaze and lifting my head to look down between my legs. I saw just a bit of the object; it was a soft purple color and rather smooth. My heart rate began to pick up again and I started squirming with anxiety, making the bed creak beneath us.

My eyes flitted up to his face, seeing Kaleb's calm expression. He sighed quietly, reaching down and brushing his cool fingertips across the apple of my cheek, pushing aside some stray hairs that had fallen over my eyes.

"Calm down... I'm not hurting you." My heart beat so hard in my chest I thought it was going to explode. I couldn't let this happen again!

I tugged harder at my tied wrists, hoping to loosen the knot in my pillow case and get free.

"Do you keep fighting me because you think it's wrong to give in? Like you think you're 'too easy?'" His lips brushed my temple and his fingertips caressed over my skin, nails grazing ever so gently and raising goosebumps over my burning flesh. My cheeks redden and I nod, hoping perhaps I could try talking him out of it.

"I own you... You were meant for this, meant to give in to me." Kaleb shifted a little, kissing along my pulse slowly and sweetly. A little anger flashed through me.

"You sure as hell do not "own" me! I never said yes to you. I don't want this...!" His lips pressed to mine, silencing my words to a muffled whimper as my eyes closed in reaction. It was the strangest thing... Kisses seemed so simple when you thought of it, but his kisses were so... Complex. This one felt firm and commanding, like a father restoring order between his squabbling children. My thoughts turned to mush once more and I relaxed, my mind calming... For the moment, at least.

I felt him shift a little and he reached for something with his left hand. There was a muted 'click' and gentle buzzing sensations rippled through me. My brain realized that the 'U' shaped thing was causing it. So that's what that thing was... A sex toy. A small part of me felt sheepish for not recognizing it sooner.

My body started to relax from the pleasant vibrating, my cheeks flushing a little as I stilled underneath him. Kaleb's lips separated from mine and he pulled back, looking down at me. My eyes flickered open and my gaze settled on his face; I couldn't tell if he was angry or annoyed or upset... His expression was blank as he stared down at me, his left hand moving slowly into my line of sight. He held a small, black, round object and he toyed with it a little. With a small smirk, he angled the object so I could see the front of it; it was a remote. He circled his thumb over one of the two buttons, pressing it after a few moments. The buzzing became a little more intense and I sighed quietly, my hips squirming a bit. My cheeks felt like they were on fire and I closed my eyes. Not a second later, I felt his cool hand on my jaw, tilting my face up to his. His voice followed soon after,

"Open your eyes and do not close them until I give you permission." Just like his expression, or lack of, his voice didn't betray what he was feeling. It made me a little nervous, honestly... Not knowing the mood of someone who could easily harm you if they wanted was a pretty persuasive method in getting the desired behavior. My eyes opened again and I looked back up into his, biting my lower lip to hold back a small moan as the toy vibrated over both my clit and the strangely sensitive spot inside me.

The vampire's eyes were strangely beautiful... Like a sort of Wolfish beauty. His irises were deep, rich crimson. Clear and obviously intelligent. They drew you in but sent instinctual warning shivers down your spine. I did just that, shuddering a little. Goosebumps broke out over my skin; down my spine, around my ribs, over my shoulders. I thought I saw a small smile twitch at the corner of his mouth, but it was gone so quick there was a good chance I'd just imagined it.

Through the next several seconds, it became increasingly hard to keep my eyes open as the vibrations buzzed through me. My heart rate picked up, I began breathing a little harder. A soft moan escaped my lips and I started to close my eyes and tilt my face away from his.

A sharp slap on the ass drew my attention real quick back to him. I groaned unintentionally, surprised that the sting quickly felt good.

"Kaleb...!" My voice was small and I trembled a little, panting quietly as the toy pushed me perilously close to climax. I swear I saw something mischievous in his eyes a split second before the vibrations completely stopped. I was left with no stimulation of any kind and I was so close...

Finally, what he said earlier made perfect sense.

'I know I cannot force you to submit... But I will leave you with no other option.' My eyes widened a little and I finally understood. He was going to torture me with pleasure. The vampire's eyes sparked again and he allowed a small amused smile.

"You should never try playing poker. You will lose every time... Your eyes are so expressive, I can almost read you like a book." My cheeks flushed from the statement and I frowned. The tingling and needy feeling between my legs starting to fade. I don't care how long he was going to do this. There was a stubborn need I had to satisfy, I couldn't just lay down and take it... Could I?

Even though that idea sounded oh, so incredibly tempting...

I blinked and inwardly steeled myself; Kaleb's reaction was immediate. The vibration started up again and I gasped, shivering a little.

I could feel moisture dribbling down my ass and getting into my bed sheets, my cheeks heating up. I started to close my eyes again and I felt another sharp sting, this time on the other side of my ass. The staring contest continued as I started getting closer to climax again, my knees turning to jelly and my breath quickening. I thought perhaps this time I would catch a break and come quickly before he stopped the buzzing, but just as I teetered on the edge, the vibrations cut off again.

I groaned in frustration; how long was he going to keep going??

He leaned down and murmured in my ear.

"As long as it takes... I have all day and all night. We can keep going until then, Maria. It's your choice." I bit my lower lip, panting lightly and squirming, trying to rub my thighs together, trying to grind, anything. I was so close...

Kaleb gripped my knees and held them apart just enough so that I couldn't squirm. I was starting to get desperate.

I felt tears well up as I looked at him pleadingly, my whole body tensed and restless. He'd only denied me climax twice in a row and I was a mess.

He sighed and kept his grip on me, looking me in the eye and keeping that same expressionless face.

"You don't have to torture yourself like this. You know what you need and your body is screaming for it." He leaned close to my ear, the ends of his long hair tickling my cheek. "Just give in, pet..."

I looked back at him, almost trying to tell him just exactly why I couldn't simply 'give in' with my eyes. A few seconds passed and his shoulders seemed to sag a little. Kaleb set the remote down on the bed and he cupped my cheek, the more compassionate look coming back to his face.

"Maria... What is it that you want to hold on to so badly? I need to know."

That stubborn streak came back and I briefly thought about completely shutting down and not answering... I quickly realized, however, just how foolish that would be. I took a shaky breath, the aching between my legs starting to fade again.

"Because you never asked me what I wanted. You just assumed... You just... Took." My cheeks flushed again and I looked over at the inside of my arm, not wanting to look at him. Kaleb's fingertips pressed against my jaw and he turned my face back to his. His face was still and expressionless, but looking at his eyes told a different story. There was a lot going on in his mind. An awkward silence hung in the air for a while before I spoke again, not sure what his reaction would be.

"I don't... Well... I didn't want this, Kaleb. I can't just 'give in' because you took something valuable from me and you didn't seem to care how that would affect me... Today you came into my damn dorm room and just... Came on to me again... Without asking what I wanted..."

Kaleb continued staring down at me, going inhumanly still again. Several seconds passed, the only sound of my heart beating hard and my soft breathing breaking the silence. His intent stare was pretty unnerving and I couldn't help but feel like I was wrong in what I said. I was about to look away and start tugging at my tied wrists again when he caressed my cheek, pressing a tender kiss to my forehead. He spoke quietly.

"Oh Maria... Why can't you understand that your body is mine?" My cheeks reddened, my heart beating harder from indignation. He continued, his voice gradually getting harder. It was clear that I had angered him,

"You gave it to me when you decided to explore that factory and came into my domain. You gave it to me when you screamed my name and came all over my cock. You know as well as I do that you want this." His hand wrapped around my throat, not squeezing; it was more if a dominant gesture. He leaned down, murmuring in my ear, "You are mine. The sooner you realize that, the more your situation will improve."

Not a moment later, I heard the remote click and the toy began vibrating full speed again. My cheeks redden more and I moan quietly, biting my lower lip and pulling at my wrists. Kaleb stared down at me, his crimson eyes glowing a little.