Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the cycle had repeated five times, I was so sensitive the vibrations almost hurt; I felt empty inside, like I needed him deep within me to soothe the aching need. There was a puddle forming under my ass from my juices as they dripped out of me. My ass was nearly bruised because I had tried to shut my eyes too many times... I couldn't take it anymore.

Kaleb raised the hand with the remote as he shut the vibrations off. My eyes were a little watery as I looked up at him, shaking and nearly panting with need. He raised an eyebrow, looking down at me. I licked my lips, speaking quietly,

"I can't... Take any more... Please..." A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he stared down at me, making me feel small and a little childish.

"Tell me what you need, pet." The vampire leaned down, pressing kisses over my forehead and down my temple. My flesh was blazing to the touch and the coolness of his skin was a small comfort. My cheeks stayed heated as I slowly started to say the words that I'd shoved back for the last hour.

"Please... I need you to..." I hesitated, wanting to fight it but wanting to give in more than anything. He looked down at me seriously.

"If you don't ask, it won't happen and we will continue this cycle..." I squeezed my eyes shut tight and received a sharp slap on the ass. I gasped and quickly said the rest.

"I need you to fuck me...! Please..." After a second, I tagged something on the end, hoping to maybe make him less annoyed,

"... Sir."

A small smile spread over his lips and the vibrations started up again. I started to panic, thinking he was going to keep teasing me. I started to protest, looking up at him pleadingly. He smiled down at me, one of his hands reaching down and out of my sight line. I felt his tip pressing to my entrance a second before he slid deep inside of me. I came hard, finally just getting enough stimulation as I felt myself stretching.

"You may close your eyes." My eyes closed gratefully and my head tipped back, my spine arching and toes curling as the best orgasm I'd ever had washed over me. I faintly heard him groaning deep in his throat,

"God, Maria... You're so... Tight..." My spine stayed arched, a long and shuddering moan pouring out of me. He gripped my hips, changing the angle before he began thrusting in and out of me; the combination of how much he filled me and the vibrations dragged the orgasm on for what felt like forever. My heart hammered in my chest, my nerves on fire and my skin scorching, a thin layer of sweat coating my flesh. It was almost too much; I writhed beneath him, my head straining back into the pillow as my eyes rolled up in my skull beneath my closed eyelids

Kaleb kept moving slowly inside of me, rhythmically working his length deeper and stroking his tip over the vibrating end of the toy, resting against that explosive bundle of nerves inside me. My body was going limp as I started to come down from the climax; there wasn't any fight left in me. I couldn't form thoughts anymore. Slowly opening my streaming eyes, I realized he had been watching my expression as he kept moving within me.

He smiled, some of his long hair falling in his eyes as he reached down, pulling the toy out of me and setting it down somewhere outside my field of vision. I gasped, still feeling the echoes of the vibration in my nerves. His hand was there next, his fingertip rubbing around the sensitive little bud but not actually touching it. I was glad... If he tried rubbing on my clit, I may have screamed. Smiling, Kaleb looked down at me and kissed my forehead tenderly, planting little, soothing kisses over my temple and just beneath my ear as his hips continued the steady pace. His breath puffed against my skin like light kisses as he murmured, "I'm not sure you should scream, pet. Other girls down the hall will hear you. Do you want them to know how good I'm making you feel?" My cheeks reddened more and my lips parted as if to retort. I hadn't thought about that... I couldn't let them hear; if the girls heard me they would label me as a slut. As he spoke again, I heard the grin in his voice.

"But maybe you should let them know... Let them know you are mine. Let them know how good it is when you give in to me." He kept talking, murmuring dirty things like that in my ear. I didn't think it was possible, but I got turned on again from his words. My body reacted to his deep voice and his touch and I moaned quietly, my cheeks blazing red. He nibbled on my earlobe, flicking the tip of his tongue over my skin before continuing. He told me how good I felt and how proud he was of me that I gave in 'like a good pet.' His hands gripped my hips, pulling them back into his thrusts as he began to get rougher.

He made me come again, the pillow case stretching and the stitching creaking a bit in protest as I tugged on my wrists, my spine arching and curving my body into his, my knees spreading, my hips twitching against his. I moaned his name, panting and writhing a little beneath him as he continued, his thrusts continuing to pick up speed. Kaleb moved one hand to the back of my thigh on my right leg, just below my knee, and pushed my leg up toward my chest. I couldn't fight him if I'd wanted; my limbs felt like they wouldn't obey me anymore as I completely gave in. He thrust quickly, his head rubbing harder and faster on that sweet spot, hitting it harder and more thoroughly in the position. Mewling noises poured from my mouth as I panted and trembled under him, hoping to God the girls next door didn't hear me. I opened my eyes a little, breathing hard and looking up into his eyes, almost begging him to stop as I felt another orgasm building up.

Looking down at me, a little sweat beaded on his temples; he panted quietly and claimed my lips in a hungry, passionate kiss. His cock twitched inside me and I moaned against him, shaking a bit and tugging at my tied wrists. His hands held my leg firmly in place as he thrust quickly, a few more times, before burying his length inside me and erupting. I shook, climaxing again from the sensation of my trembling inner walls expanding, trying to keep in his seed. He kept kissing me as he emptied out, nibbling my lip occasionally and using gentle but firm kisses. His cool hands left my leg and hip, letting my lower body relax. They slid up my sides, leaving goosebumps in their wake as the lovingly caressed my hot, sweat-slicked skin. He panted quietly, kissing my neck beneath my ear and purring against my hairline, "You've pleased me today, pet." I closed my eyes, turning my head a little and pressing my cheek to his forehead; I didn't think I could talk anymore. I was starting to feel sore already... Raw and a bit overused.

He smiled, kissing my temple as he reached up with one arm. I felt him tugging at the fabric as the pillow case loosened from my wrists, losing all its tension as he untied it. I didn't move my tired limbs after they had been freed. I just... Laid there, nestled in the rumpled comforter and pillows as he lay on top of me, still inside of me. I stayed limp, completely exhausted and with an empty mind after getting thoroughly fucked. Kaleb stroked my cheek, supporting some of his weight on his elbows as he kept me nestled beneath him. There was silence for a bit, before he kissed the dark hickey in the crook of my neck and smiled, speaking quietly. "You're going home with me tonight, pet."