All Comments on 'Taking Stock Ch. 03'

by prettypolly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Guy into hose, like to meet like minded. I answered,2 days then a reply. Wear and meet, then the address of a nice downtown hotel. I got there, my sheer wolfords, making my cock rise. A guy mid 40s,bit plump, introduced himself,we had a drink, want to come up to my room, o.k. when I entered he took off his clothes, sheer grey hose, his cock sideways semi hard. I removed mine, he moved over, nice, touching my cock, moved down, licked it through the nylon, of course my cock responded, then he lowered the front of my hose and looking at me took my cock in his mouth. I looked down at him, then looked in the mirror, a man in hose sucking another man in hose. I was hard, then he got up, his cock poking straight out, I knelt, licked along the nylon outline and then took his cock in my mouth. I moved my hands over his nylon covered bottom, fingering his butt, I felt him grow and pulled him to me, my finger pushing against his nylon covered hole and was rewarded with my mouth filled with his cumm. I pulled back, standing up I turned him around, my face at his nylon covered hole, licking, he bent forward, I pressed further with my tongue, then stood, my nylon covered cock against his nylon covered hole, I rubbed against him, he pushed back.i heard him say, oh yes,yes,, I pulled back, pulled my cock out and stroked myself, my cumm splattering onto his pantyhosed bottom. It was the beginning of many meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more?

Is there any more? How does it wrap up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous