All Comments on 'Taking Stock Ch. 04'

by prettypolly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not nice to write about the mentally challenged

Boring, poorly conceived and just no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
getting therei

I think its hot. Liked the description of two young guys exploring their lust for hosiery fetish, too many 'I' s though. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am pleased there are more guys out there like me. I too met a guy from work, I worked in the dispatch office, I loved the feel of tights, I wore them to work under my clothes. I went to the change rooms late one afternoon, I changed, opened the bin, there was a tights packet in their. I looked around, who had been here. I wondered for 3 days, watching who went in and out of the change rooms late in the day, checking the bin. Thursday, I found out, Joe, a guy of Mauritian descent, mid 40s, slightly balding, a warehouse machine operator. When he left, there was a tights packet. I decided to take the initiative, I saw Joe enter very late one afternoon, nearly all the others had left half an hour ago, I waited, I walked in, he was in the shower, I waited in one of the toilet stalls around the corner. The shower stopped, I peered around, I watched as he dried himself, he looked around, took out a packet, then put a sheer pair of tights on, then turned, leaning over, adjusting them. I must say they looked great over his brown skin. My cock was surprisingly responding, so I just walked out, he heard me, turned, looked horrified, trying to grab his pants. Nice, they look good on you, don't worry, I wear too, have done for about 6 years now, how about you, he still looked worried, so I lowered my pants to reveal my grey Wolfords,. He seemed to relax immediately, over 10 years. I moved , well they look good on you, how did you know, I grabbed the packet from the bin, showing him., I thought no one would check. Have to be more careful in future as he moved towards me,they look a bit tight, looking at my swollen cock, yeh, well it was such a surprise to find someone else, can I touch them , they look great, yeh, Wolfords, they cost more as his hand touched my leg, but they are worth it, his hand touching my hosed cock, rubbing the wet end, then lightly tracing my cock. My mind raced, he sat on the bench, I noticed his cock was sticking out as well. He touched it, then reached forward, looking at me, pulled the front of my tights down and covered my cock with his mouth, so good, I looked down, he was stroking himself through his hose, my cum shot out, he swallowed the first shot but then stood, my cum hitting his tights, his hand working as I watched his cum spray through his tights. I had discovered a fellow traveler. Over the next couple of days, I kept thinking about what happened. I got a message from Joe, 5.00, basement storeroom, I mulled over it but sent back o.k. I went down, the door was locked, yeh right, but then it opened, a women, I stepped back, sorry, don't be, Joes voice, come in. Wow, black short haired wig, white blouse, a flared very short tartan skirt, sheer hose. I entered, sit down, he stood in front of me, twirled around , well, my cock was telling me I liked the look. He lifted the skirt, I took your advice, these are Wolfords, you like, turning slowly, then bending over right in front of me, umm, yes. That was it, I stood, touching his legs, thighs,, he grabbed my hand, leading me to a table, I took my pants off, he knelt, at first touching my cock, then lowering my tights, tracing my cock with his mouth. He looked up at me, then turned and bent over the table, lifting his skirt, I think were ready, he lowered his tights to just below his buttocks, reached and held my cock,i moved forward, I felt heat against the head of my cock and I eased forward into his tight, prepared hole. I fucked him for as long as I could before blasting into his tight bottom. He turned, his tights covered cock in his hand, touch me, I held and stroked his cock, cum spraying into my hand. It was the beginning of a truly great 11 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice, naughty, perverted and hot times

The hot sex , the debauchery of my favorite fetish for pantyhose and high heels are so HOT! I'm glad to have the sweet smooth and silky legs in pantyhose and high heels. My girlfriend (hot transvestite ) shares our mutual fetishes and we have role-playing, I am the mommy and her insatiable lustful need for a nice little taste of my cunny excited her drenched pantyhose. Our new bitch of my choice for the incestuous action (fictional ) does hot and deliciously naughty but nice as a result of this sexy playing. We incorporate a nice selection of new hot lingerie and high heels often. The fun of the pretending, and hot times in our pantyhose gets us to the next level of hot wet and willing fun. We have to go with a mentor bitch for a nice little change in the process of the best incestuous fictional fucking. Mom, and I love the way we play house and I have to be the main attraction to her needs

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous