All Comments on 'Taking Tanya's Picture'

by echodancer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FantazmasterFantazmasteralmost 14 years ago
OH MY!

A very well written and enthralling story indeed.The writer does an excellent job of setting the background for this very exciting photo session,The action descriptions are well described without being overly detailed.

The "until next time" reference is intriguing indeed,as I hope we see more chapters.

fridayamfridayamalmost 14 years ago
I loved this

It has a believable story and characters (not too common here, lol) and the action goes just far enough and not too far. Thank you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Very nice!

The story had a believability about it which allowed me to easily put myself in the place of one of the characters. That made it really hot! Nice job.

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 14 years ago
Delightful!

Warm, sweet, and very hot. It has a credible, easy pace, and a great reminder that young'uns in their twenties and thirties aren't the only one getting it on.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 14 years ago
Super story! Loved it!

And using Tanya's words...

"That was absolutely, the most wonderful bunch of orgasms..."

"...Until next time."

millhouseBobmillhouseBobover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

You pulled me right into your story - I could feel your excitement as Paul was snapping pictures of you. You had me stroking my cock as I read along imagining how excited this made you.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
When do the dual lives converge?

Consequences... There always are some, even for a seemingly naive hausfrau who is drifting into an unrealistic belief that she can lead two lives without any effect to her marriage. ... I await the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, wifey gets cock, boyfriend gets pussy, husband gets divorce, especially when one of his friends shows him pictures of his wife from the internet , and he finds out who took the pictures.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous