Taking Tanya's Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was absolutely, the most wonderful bunch of orgasms I have ever had!!" I said. "You weren't kidding when you said you had gotten better. That was amazing!"

"I'm so happy you're pleased. Are you ready for round two?" Paul asked.

"Round two?" I squeaked. "I can't move and you're talking about round two?"

"Okay," Paul sighed. "I guess I can take some more pictures while you recover. Pull your top down under your breasts, yeah, like that. Good, I like these pictures... you're looking good, Tanya, all flushed from your face down to your nipples and oh, so satisfied. Smile for the camera!"

I laid there with my eyes closed while he took pictures. I heard him go to the bathroom and come back out. And then I felt him tapping me on the lips. Imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes and there was Paul, totally naked and bouncing his very erect penis all over my face. My first impulse was to get up, but he held my shoulders down and shook his head.

"You promised to pose for whatever pictures I wanted," he said. "And I want pictures of you with my cum all over your face and breasts. Now you can just lie there while I jack off, if you want. Or you can have some fun, taste me and help me cum. The choice is yours."

I looked up at him and then down at his sexy body. Who was I kidding. I wanted him, had always wanted him, would always want him. I was not about to let this opportunity pass me by. So I stuck out my tongue at him and then proceeded to give the head of his penis a through licking, making sure to clean all of his pre-cum off the tip. And then I gave him my biggest smile.

Paul smiled back and tapped his penis on my lips again. I opened my mouth and took in as much of his penis as I could. He started face fucking me as I flicked my tongue over his penis. I have given blow jobs in the past, but I'd never been face fucked. He was really getting deep in my throat and I was breathing out of my nose, trying really hard not to gag on him. I could feel him tighten up, and I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and shot spurt after spurt of cum all over my face and my breasts. I had my mouth open trying to catch my breath, so I got some in my mouth, too.

"Ummmm... that tastes good, Paul. You were right about those spices, they do make your cum taste good." I told him.

He backed up, grabbed the camera and told me to smile. Then he took a bunch of pictures from different angles. I know he likes cum shots, so I let him take them while I just smiled at him. I wanted him to remember this afternoon forever, since I knew I surely would. When he was done taking the pictures, he led me to the bathroom where he used a warm washcloth to clean me up. And then he kissed me.... deeply, passionately and with lots of tongue.

"I want one more set of pictures." He said, carefully. "I want pictures of you gushing for me. Will you do that for me, Tanya? If you squirt, that's great, but gushing is good, too. I want pictures of you losing it for me. Okay?"

"You go back into the bedroom. I'll be out in a few minutes. I need to think about this by myself." I told him. He left me alone in the bathroom. I didn't have to think long. I knew this was one of his obsessions and what he really wanted from me. We had come this far, and truth be told, I wanted to do this in front of him. So I grabbed a bunch of towels and came back out to the bedroom.

"Yes, I'll gush for you, Paul." I said. "Tell me where you want me. I don't know how you will get pictures, but that camera also has a video setting if there is any memory left. Oh, and another thing. I've never been able to do this by myself so you'll have to help." I gave him a wicked grin.

Paul pulled over a chair, and had me sit on the very edge of it and spread my legs. He put the towels down on the floor under me. He took a few more pictures of me in this pose, kissed me, said thank you and sat down on the floor in front of me. He set the camera up and checked it to make sure it was at the right angle to pick up any action. And then he held my hips and leaned forward and started his licking and sucking again.

"I don't think I can survive this a second time." I moaned. Oh, but that did feel good, what he was doing to me. But this time he put one and then two fingers inside me and started stroking my g-spot. I started shaking and I knew it wouldn't take me long.

"I'm almost there, turn on the camera." I whispered. "Keep doing that with your fingers, yes, right there. That's the spot, oh yes, yes, yes!!!"

Paul gave my clit a few more flicks and the sat back working his fingers in me. I started dripping and moaning and then he had to hold me down because I was yelling, shaking and gushing like a waterfall. He leaned forward and got a good mouthful of my sweet cum before I was done. I collapsed back into the chair.

"God, Tanya, you are so sweet!! You know how much I've wanted to taste your cum. Wow, that was fantastic! I hope I got some good video!" Paul was effusive in his praise of my performance. Which was embarrassing, but kind of nice, too.

After I recovered, I went and took a shower and got dressed. Paul had gotten dressed and ordered room service. We had a nice late lunch in the room and looked over all the pictures and the video he had taken. We deleted the bad photos (there weren't too many of them), and picked out the ones that would work for my chat picture. Paul decided which ones he wanted and I agreed to send them to him when I had some alone time at home. Of course, he also wanted the video of me gushing. I took the memory card out of the camera and put it away in my purse so no one else would see it by accident.

"So, are you okay," Paul asked. "Do you regret anything we did? I know you have your boundaries, and I hope you are feeling okay about today."

"I'm okay, I think," I said. "I don't regret anything. I had a nice playful visit with a very good friend. It was more intense than I initially wanted, but not much more than I really expected. I guess I knew we couldn't just take pictures, have a hug and a kiss and go home. But I don't think I can see you for awhile. We can still chat everyday, but I need some time and distance to regain my equilibrium. Boy, you sure knocked my socks off!" I laughed.

Paul took me in his arms and gave me a wonderful hug and a bunch of deep kisses. "Until next time." he said and smiled his wonderful smile.

"Yeah," I smiled back. "Until next time."

12