All Comments on 'Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 01'

by CaseyHeart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

should have been wrote a different way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT

Can't wait to see where you go with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting twist on a classic tale

I wonder whats going happen next to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MC is too stupid

Okay, so You lost me when you had the genie literately telling the MC how he is going to twist the wish to work against the MC and yet the MC's only reaction is like make her a stripper too and high five him. Then after the genie turns him into a girl, he is suddenly going on about how the genie twisted his wording? How stupid is the MC, the Genie had just told you he would do so and your wish even makes it seem like you wanted to be turned into a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MC is deliciously stupid

I loved when the genie said. "You know how this works, right?" Breaking the fourth wall is easy to do badly but this was clever. Magical body transformation is a fun fantasy - and nobody needs to be reminded that it's just fantasy - but having the genie explain plot devices and the MC appreciating the help so much that he thanks him for reminding him to add the stripper qualification was just refreshing. I love that he's willing to admit to the camera that if you're going to do the fantasy, you have to do ALL the fantasy.

By the way, I'm reading these out of order (Part 4, then Part 1, next up: part 3). So far, it reads great. Thanks.

iamjmph01iamjmph01over 4 years ago
So very confused

Ok, so i saw this around a few times and decided to give it a try, but between the complete idiocy of the MC and the genie apparently half assing it( The genie tilted his head the other way, but a lot further. "You want me to make you a hot babe?"

"Yeah!" I gave him a double thumbs up. "With tig ole' bitties, a smoking bod, an insatiable need for getting dicked down hard, oh and liking the ladies too, kinky as fuck, and who just can't say no!"... Nowhere does it say make me a shemale/transgirl/futa/what the hell ever you call it), for no apparent reason. He didn't actually have to do any twisting really the idiot worded the wish so bad its not funny.

I guess my point is, idiot with an IQ of 2 plus unnecessary chick with a dick just turned me off.... Sorry but i really really dont like idiots... and though this would be M2F not Male gets tits....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyHeart@CaseyHeart
80 Followers
I write things. Sometimes. I'm on Archive of Our Own as well, if you want to read those stories. https://archiveofourown.org/users/CaseyHeart/pseuds/CaseyHeart And Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/author/caseyheart I have a hard time writing biographies. Current status of...