Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, your favorite. Pears sweetened with girl cum, and grown in Alraune's lap. W-would you, if possible..."

Her patron smiled brighly, kissed her cheek and tipped her generously, audible over the din. "Buying your freedom so early?"

"I...well, I am planning to marry that young man you see..." The naked waitress squirmed, her hip purse jingling with new coins. "My mistress insists I pay my way out first."

"Good girl." The elderly dark elf kissed the human's cheek. "Work hard for your freedom and the boy, I like it."

Shiri's jaw dropped.

"I am NOT believing this. This must be a dream."

Kayra nearly doubled over, laughing. She tugged her leash. "Must have been a culture shock. TEEHEEHEEEEHAHHAHAHA! But don't worry. Lescatie 's influence isn't here. There is pleasure here, every day, each day. We love, kiss, fuck, scream in pain and do it all over again."

She pulled her neck leash. "As will you. Let's keep going. This is the Love District where most entertainment, sex and lovemaking commences. Up next is the Crafts District where we put you humans to work."

She led Shiri down a pink-marbled road until they both overlooked a secret valley dotted with fields and mine shafts.

Scantily dressed human men and women worked the fields, tilling, planting, cleaning and working them, overseen by dark elves in leather. Crafts sheds full of men and women worked textiles and clay products for mundane life, mines bustled with huge monster girls pulling carts of ore and metal for production.

They passed a tailor's shop, full of mannequins for clothes and equipment.

Shiri could swear some of the mannequins squirmed under the clothes, and leather covering. She need not imagine further, as a Dark Elf tailor brought a bottle of water, bottle-feeding the "mannequins", all human girls in diverse sets of bondage and immobilization, laid with clothes to wear.

"Oh Gods."

"Well, it's easier to be dressed and look pretty, don't you think?" Alexandra smiled, seeing a Dark Elf couple try some clothes on, both women, next to a squirming, gagged human girl for a mannequin.

The mannequin's lower body, between her legs showed a tiny dildo stuck inside.

Shiri gulped.

"Guaranteed daily orgasms. We are nothing if not generous."

Not to mention scarecrows. Shiri passed a field full of scarecrows, each a naked human girl tied to a cross, blindfolded and gagged, adorned with hay clothings, moaning and squirming to chase away crows.

Whenever a crow flock landed, a Dark Elf raised her whip, striking the "scarecrows"' buttocks, eliciting a yelp and chasing the crows away with laughter.

Shiri realized Alexandra had been caressing her plump ass. "Like the scenery?"

"Oh God..." The human wizard gasped.

Alexandra laughed. "These are adventurers, paying back their attack by being made into scarecrows." Shiri gasped when Alexandra squeezed her bubble-butt, hands teasing her panties.

"Come, next is the Commercial District where we well humans and mamono for their services. And where you'll be spending your time.

Shiri followed her quickly, handcuffs shaking.

She might have come seeing more than she bargained for.

****

A trek across the farms and factories brought them to a circular plaza where wooden platforms bustled with life, money, and of course, naked bodies taken in chains.

"This is the Slave Market, with the best exchange market across the Reik. We pride ourselves on the sexual prowess of our men and fertility for women."

Shiri shivered, Dark Elf women, brokers each, haggled, poked, prodded, kissed and exchanged naked humans like candies.

The market stalls were clean, the floor and the walls constructed from wood, lined with fur or hay flooring, with wooden poles sticking from the floor, and beams hung from the walls, serving as chain posts. For a tourist sworn to silence, or an emissary buying to free people, it was always a mix of excitement, guilty pleasure and fascination to see a slave market in the monster girl kingdoms.

Here, captives from skirmishes, the seduced, the coerced, and sometimes, the voluntary humans were on sale for fulfilling monster girls' needs to be close to humans, ages, clothing and gender varying wildly. Shiri turned a corner and noticed the area she was in, her heartbeat rising.

"Female" read the sign post.

It was a slave stall for women,, a galore of naked bodies for sale.

Rows of docile human women stood naked, stripped to the skin, had their wrists cuffed to the posts. Some were tied with ropes, some chains, and each had a measure of restraints on their bodies, standing naked, legs slightly spread and arms behind them, or to their sides to show as much skin and body as possible. Some had an expression of shame, others hidden excitement, or even a nonchalant smile, presenting themselves as goods for sale. Each looked well-fed and cared for, skin oiled and bodies given a modicum of physical regimen, now helpless to be bought and taken to a monster lady's household as a servant, concubine, or plaything.

She couldn't help but notice some of them were aroused at their restraint. But they were a bit more relaxed compared to the neighboring stall, where a very strict looking dark elf smiled to herself.

Her stall had dozens of white girls and boys, all of them looking forward with a serious expression, eyes forward and legs spread, standing, and hands crossed behind them in perfect coordination, not moving an inch. These sold the most. Welts on the girls' legs showed how she kept them in perfect order. Each of the young boys' cocks stood perfectly erect and throbbing, with price tags tied to their balls. Every last of her living merchandise looked like they were going to burst from sexual repression. Eventually she would fondle one of the boys' balls, nodding in satisfaction she felt him full of seed ready to burst.

Shiri hoped each would find a good buyer to relieve their stress, and winced, going her way when the dark elf winked at her.

At the other stall, a dark elf and a succubus sat on chairs, smoking with a lazy expression, while another young dark elf haggled with a monster lady over the price of a girl. The girl herself showed fear, excitement and worry, her hands bound behind her helplessly. The lady tapped her buttocks with a sharp sound, making her wince and bite her lips, her green, serpentine body squirming: an Echidna was buying.

"Five hundred? Are you mad? You ladies brought so many unfortunate humans that you could sell servants to every household and STILL have unattached poor things!"

"Well if you pity them buy more I guess!" The dark elf chuckled, shaking her head. The lady was pensive, deep in thought.

"You want my gold for those servant girls?" She smiled at the naked women, who blushed in helpless exposure. "I want two girls for five hundred. Preferably literate."

Nodding, the dark elf beckoned to the next girl, who bowed in respect and held her wrists, which she unlocked. "You go with her, along with your chain-sister. Don't worry ma'am. All of these poor unfortunate souls are literate."

So two girls were sold to a Echidna to be companions. She gave each some clothes, pulling their leashes.

"Come along now."

Shiri followe Alexandra closely, her hands cuffed before her, with tiny steps.

Another stall had an amazing selection of human studs: naked boys from the youngest to the most mature, standing naked in a row, each oiled and groomed like stallions.

"Cocks..." Shiri gulped. "So many hung cocks..."

Alexandra giggled, patting her cheek. "Fancy one? You won't find any better across the realms, the best selection of human studs, penises for lease or purchase. No cock under our kin goes ever limp, our trademark!"

The Dark Elf mother held Shiri by the arm, passing human boys looking at both with lust and repressed hunger.

Shiri, for the first time in her life, felt funny.

Cocks, flaccid in bondage, hardened and rose as she passed, with an unconscious sway of her chubby hips and ass. Alexandra nodded approving, and slapped Shiri's ass and eliciting a yelp.

"You got to be proud of your curves. See? Cocks rise whenever they look at you dear..."

Shiri looked at her with a mix of lust and incredulousness. "Really?"

"Of course! Don't underestimate yourself because you were a stress eater. we'll work off the extra pounds at the whipping post. Oh! You are wet from hearing *that*?" She smiled, caressing Shiri's cheek as they walked. "Naughty girl. Even if you were a soft boy, cocks would harden whenever naked boys were taken too. If we didn't restrain those human animals, they would fuck each other in the ass all the same. Don't take lightly of your charms in the days to come." She hugged Shiri, who earnestly returned it despite her handcuffs.

"End of the road. This is where I say goodbye." They stood before a line of whipping posts, cages, and bondage harnesses where fresh arrivals were stripped forcibly by deft hands of dark elves checking every curve and ass.

A pair of dark elves came to meet them, human and mamono.

"New girl?" One of them spoke. "Wizard, huh?"

"Pain tolerant, genuine virgin, docile and stress eater. How much you think you can squeeze out of her body, Karala?" Alexandra shook the dark elf's hand. "Daughter's thinking an old tradition, Public Whipping Girl."

The dark elf, Karala, smiled. "We'll see. Fertile big girl, huh? I'd say a thousand, give or take. Fancy pet for a mamono, or a live public whipping clock.

"Oh, I forgot. Our public clocks used to be girls whipped every hour." Seeing Shiri's eyes grow, Alexandra shrugged. "I'm sure you can handle the pain."

Sighing, Shiri nodded, bowing her head when Alexandra hugged her like a daughter. "You'll do well, believe in yourself." She pulled Shiri's clothes off, tearing as the weak protests melted in naked flesh, exposed in the middle of dozens of dark elves. The naked fat wizard girl could only gulp when slowly but surely, the couple dragged Shiri by the leash to the dark building.

Alexandra nodded. It was just another girl to fuel the dark elven industry, and it was good.

****

Shiri followed the couple, nude save for the leather collar around her neck past the cells of moans and whiplashes echoing, to a

"New, huh? Volunteer too. What did the humans do to you that you SOUGHT our kind, sweetie?"

The other quiet Dark Elf, a younger, more kinder looking one, patted Shiri's cheek. The restrained naked girl could only tell her story.

"Bad. Humans don't like us, yet they abuse each other senselessly. You'll see we do it with purpose, making you as happy as possible while we squeeze profits out of that cute body." She smiled.

"We'll start with basics, rules, food, ho to look pretty and losing inhibitions. Learn these lessons well, human girl." Her keepers towered over her, making her flinch. "And you'll find out how kind we can be."

Shiri gulped. Her new life had just begun.

****

Back in the Love District, the fun was 7/24 nonstop with the molded slaves and their loving keepers making love and sex, enjoying life. Alexandra passed a public sex show where a dark elf keeper prided herself on the sexual prowess of her slaves, betting that they can fuck a score women each to satisfaction.

At the sound of the bell, two hulking human males advanced on forty naked dark elf volunteers, each stripped and suspended by their limbs as a cheap sex toy. Eager cunts opened at the thrusts, screams and moans cut short by thrusting and slapping of flesh against flesh in a staccato of fucking.

No sooner than a minute, a dark elf would scream herself hoarse, shuddering as the human man grunted, finishing his thrusts around her pink, convulsing love canal.

When the man stepped aside to rape the second chocolate fucktoy, spectators clapped with delight at the drops of cum dripping between the fainted dark elf's legs.

"She should have come earlier and hooked on stud dick...pity..." She sighed, walking back to the customs.

****

"You see, lunch time is half an hour, dinner one, and you get one hour for leisure. Is that clear, girl?" Karala tapped a switch, which had struck more than once when Shiri fucked up a rule or a regulation.

"Yes mistress..." Shiri mumbled, on her knees, naked and legs spread, her hands behind her.

"Ah don't tell me you can't enjoy it. I can smell your arousal...now..." Karala smiled as her sister made Shiri drink a potion of healing. "We'll work on squirming. You see, we whip people for fun, that much is a given. What counts is you scream more than necessary to spare further pain. You will squeak like a rabbit and rattle your chains, understood?"

Shiri smiled. She knew that quite well back at her wizard academy of Perverted Lady Jade.

"Back to the rules..." Karala smiled, watching a human stud breed viciously with her newest trophy, a strong Orc girl who grunted between the man's legs next cell. The orc's muscular legs clenched, unable to resist the pleasure...to think she tried to raid a farm, now she got what she wished for.

"Tarashi, you take over educating the human girl in Dark Elf etiquette. I need to see the orc slut."

"I'M NOT A SLUT!" The orc woman bellowed. "I'M AN ORC, AND I'M-"

"Dripping with heat and taking my beloved Mateo's seed in your green cunt?" Karala grinned, popping up next to the restrained orc muscle girl. "Seriously Orc, you should know when you are done for. Not that I mind, but I want you to feel pleasure when you live here. It hurts me when you fight so hard the pleasure my stallion human's giving you."

The orc female knew she was helpless. Yet she could not move an inch, her thick ankles and wrists cuffed with hard leather on the gynecologist's chair, her green nipples engorged and shuddering with every thrust and drip of the candles above her.

"H-haah... release me dark elf and fight me!" The naked orc woman grunted, her toes curling every time Mateo kept a slow thrust, fucking her non-stop for hours. "Stop your human dog, it...feels..."

"It feels good, orc?"

"NO!" The orc squirmed, shuddering when Mateo's thrusting cock rubbed her pink little button harshly. "Eeeee!"

"Oh please. You are in deep denial, orc raider." Karala chuckled, sitting next to the thrashing orc's face. "The less you resist, the more pleasurable this will be, green fucktoy."

"This is evil! We take our humans by day, freely in our own...*ahhh* beds. This is madness! You can't m-m-make me...AAAAAAAAH!" The orc woman screamed as an orgasm shook her ripped, green body. "NOT INSIDE! HUMAN, I BEG OF YOU, NOT INSIDE!"

Mateo leaned, sighing when his balls emptied inside her muscular bulk. He felt every drop squeezed inside the yielding orc's body.

"Noo..." The orc sighed, her lower body out of control, squeezing her legs and pelvic muscles to keep the human inside her.

"You are already begging...tsk, what was your name?" Karala leaned to look her in the eye.

"Jarrha..." The orc spat out in hate, looking away with a blush.

"Why not inside, Jarrha? You should be grateful for the room, board, and sex. The least is you can do some gratitude..." The dark elf grinned. "Historically, orcs have been the best slaves of my kind for labor..."

"I will not break...I will not break..." Jarrha burbled, sighing, her eyes tearing.

"You are crying..." Karala sighed, wiping her tears. "Why?"

"BECAUSE I'M TIED TO A PERVERT'S CHAIR, that's why!" Jarrha shot back, helplessly squirming. "You didn't give me an honorable death, nor my sisters but darted them with sleep and carted them to work like dogs!" The indignation in her voice was palpable.

Karala sighed. "You would throw away your life? Why? My kind doesn't take lives anymore. You can have a happy life here, with your orc sisters, laboring for your upkeep dear..."

"As a slave." The orc grumbled. Karala smiled, and popped a cork, offering the thirsty orc women a draft of ale. Closing her mouth on the glass bottle, Jarrha gulped down the drink, looking at her with confusion.

"Let's start over, slow and gentle. Mateo, can you go soft on her now? I doubt she would bite your cock or your tongue. You won't, will you?"

After an uncomfortable predicament of nudity and bondage, Jarrha sighed. "I promise I won't."

Mateo smiled, closing her mouth on the trembling orc woman's green, toned, beautiful face.

Jarrha accepted his kiss, and even sucked on his tongue as the dark elf clapped and smiled.

"There we go. That wasn't so hard, was it? Now where was I? If you yield and promise you won't bite or kick, I will release you..." Karala went on, caressing the orc woman's muscled belly.

"Ah..." Jarrha shuddered, her belly muscles clenching at the dark elf's slender fingers feeling every muscle, every edge and every nook.

"I can be very gentle. All you need to is swallow your pride and accept me as your mistress...Orc..." Karala smiled, watching her lose her mind in Mateo's tender, slow fucking as the candles were removed.

"What about my sisters? Kill me, dark elf, but do not hurt them, please!" Jarrha begged with tears in her eyes. "We are a clan, together in life and death!"

Karala shrugged. "I find nothing against that. Here's what, persuade them to yield, and I'll put you all in rural slave cottages, with a few boys for you to use and have offspring."

Jarrha gulped.

"Fair enough?"

Looking into the orc woman's eyes, Karala spoke:

"Time for you to rise from simple sex and humiliation, orc chieftess. Time for you to be a leader, albeit under my chain." Noticing her listening intently, Karala went on:

"You can be their leader again, all you need is to accept defeat. Not that I tortured you badly and starved you like a dog, eh?"

The orc slowly nodded, gasping as every thrust of the human man between her legs broke her concentration, breaking her will.

"Demon Goddess...ah..." She gasped as Mateo increased his pace with a slap on his back.

"Seal the deal Mateo. Impregnate her this time for sure!"

"OH GODDESS..." Jarrha shouted, the cock between her legs twitching again, Mateo's balls receding as he prepared to unload inside the orc woman's eager womb.

"Mateo, Stop." Karala spoke harshly, tense.

"Say it."

"What..." The orc blinked, jolted back to shame and arousal.

"Accept me as your mistress. I will not take you and your sisters like that." She bore into Jarrha's amber, gleaming eyes.

After a silent minute, the orc woman nodded, eyes misty.

"I accept you as my mistress, dark elf. You bested me and my body. All I beg is that you take care of me..." She spoke in a calm, silent tone.

Karala nodded solemnly. "And I will take good care you as I take care of my servants. Mateo, be a sweet young man and unload in her."

Nodding, the muscular human grunted, thrusting savagely inside the defeated orc woman, who moaned, screamed and whimpered when she felt another warm gush, her raised ass accepting the man's seed inside her hungry womb.

Jarrha found herself kissing Mateo tenderly, Karala's purple lips brushing her flushed green face.

"Welcome, Slave Orc Chieftess Jarrha, under my chain."

Jarrha went silent as human and dark elf gently unbuckled her limbs, rubbing the welts with lotion. Jarrha sniffled, crumbling in the dark elf's arms in a submissive embrace.

"Mateo, I give you to Chieftess Jarrha for a month. You will accompany her to the slave cottages up the hill. Tell my cousins to dispatch overseers as they work the grain fields and the lumber yard. You will assign five boys to serve them at night and in their beds, their offspring eligible for our schools."

"Yes...mistress..." Mateo sighed, cleaning himself with a small shower barrel. "She is an amazing beauty..." He smiled at Jarrha, who blushed from dark green to deep red.

Karala lit a pipe, her eyebrows raised. "Oh?You like orc muscle girls?"