Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hunted by orc girls ever since I was back in human army, mistress..." The human man kissed her hand, making her chuckle.

"Well, I need you back in the mansion next month. I guess in the coming years you and Jarrha will be busy raising little green babies, hmm?"

"I would love that." Mateo smiled, holding Jarrha 's hand. The orc woman mumbled.

"Me too..."

****

When the day ended at the Dark Elf Town, the beauty and magic only deepened at night. As the endless supply of slaves came in and were integrated, dark elves smiled, loved, laughed and fucked to their hearts' content.

And at night, the more nocturnal denizens of the monster kin would come out to play. Vampires and Dullahans were just the tip of the iceberg...

Keri and Alexandra exited their post, heading home.

"Nice night, isn't it?" Her mother patted Keri's arm. "Good day's haul of slaves to boot."

"I liked the wizard girl. I wonder when we'll see her?" Keri munched a popsicle, her servant behind her: A former human girl knight, now barefoot and nearly nude, only wearing a leather thong on her muscled, burly ass, her mouth gagged with a black leather mask, carrying her documents in a backpack, suspended by straps and her wrists chained together with cuffs docilely behind her, followed silently save for the rattle of the leash, head bowed.

"I don't know. Karala will shape her flesh into a love puppet before she is seen anywhere working. How's your new slave coming along?" She mentioned at the girl following Keri with documents on her naked back.

"Mmph?"

"Well it's a week until her ring gag comes off: She spat at me." Keri sighed, frowning at the human girl who shrank in a squirm. "That was rude."

"Uhm fuhhry."

"What was that?" Keri smiled. "You're sorry?"

The silent human girl nodded. "Fuhhruh."

Both dark elves stopped near a vendor, naked humans passing them by. Karala held her chin deep in thought looking at her mother, who nodded slowly.

"Do you apologize?" Keri peeked over her shoulder, the human girl wearing only a thong standing behind her. She nodded eagerly.

Smiling, she unbuckled the gag, finally removing it.

"Alright. I'm in a good mood, so I will ask ONCE. You promise to never spit at me in public?" She frowned in a half smile.

"I promise. I lost myself, mistress...I'm so sorry!" The human knight, the fleur-de-lis on her cheek teary. Sighing, Keri hugged her, wiping her cheeks, shushing her.

"Sh...I forgive you, Jeanne. We argued a little, now we are good again, right?"

"Yes..." The human girl's face brightened, earning a chuckle from both.

Keri pulled her leash. "Alright, let's go home. We'll talk more."

Her ass swaying, straining her thong, the human servant girl followed her mistress, her owner eagerly. She shuddered when Keri whispered in her ear.

"You can spit in my mouth when we are alone in bed."

The night clang with a happy tone as the day ended, and festivities quitened, the leashed human girl whispering in Keri's ear.

"Can you spit in my mouth too?"

Keri laughed. "I think we will get along VERY well..."

The night set in as the trio happily walked back home.

"Happy" End. Good Night!

[To be continued with more dark elven debauchery]