Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone passed a knowing look at me; we'd guessed that Lise would want to show us off. We hailed a taxi and headed back towards the apartment. It was a family restaurant and not a tourist trap. Lise seemed to be well known, "It's so convenient for the apartment, I've eaten here several times," she told us.

The young waiter seated us and said to Lise. "Salut Lisette, il est bon de vous revoir. C'est ton père?"

Lise and Simone laughed and I said, "Non, je ne suis pas son père, je suis son amant."

Simone said, "That's not true, you are my lover as well." The waiter looked at me with an expression of sorrow and pure envy.

I sort of felt sorry for him, I think he had a crush on her. Well not that sorry; I wasn't going to tease him. Lise had sat down beside me so I stroked her arm and she curled into me for a kiss that left her panting. The waiter noticed the tender kiss.

Simone kicked me under the table, "You can be an evil bastard when you try, and you've just broken that poor boy's heart."

Lise chuckled, "It's going to take days before he will talk to me again."

I let Simone order our food, steak, frites and a green salad for all of us. I decided on a beer and the girls stuck to water. While we were waiting Lisette's phone bleeped with a text message. She replied and for a minute or so messag-es bounced back and forth. We could see she was anxious as she was biting her lip.

She looked up at us and said, "I have a problem, my best friend Naomi wants to bring my ex-boyfriend tonight. Apparently they hooked up over the summer."

I asked, "Do you want her to be there?" She nodded.

"So, I don't see the problem, we will be there with you. He's no longer of any importance to you. You don't want to spoil your friendship because of this do you?"

She shook her head and said, "Thank you, I was worried you would be upset."

Our food arrived and for a while we were quiet as we ate. Both of them were playing footsie with me like little children and giggling at the most inane things. We finished with a coffee for me and tea for the girls.

"My friends will be there at seven-thirty, we want to get ready for them, so can we go please?"

"Of course," I gave her a kiss and we paid and walked next door. I held Lise's hand, just to show the waiter one last time how possessive I could be.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I asked, "Good god, how many have you invited?" I wondered out aloud as I looked at the plates of food in the fridge.

"Twenty-five or so, but they are all poor students, we are always hungry." Lise said from behind me.

I turned to look at her. She looked beautiful in a denim mini skirt and a blue silk blouse, the fabric was so shear the outline of her breasts were visible. I held my arms out to her and we hugged. Her nipples hardened as they pressed into me. Her head was resting on my shoulder and she whispered, "Have I told you I love you. Does it worry you that I love her as much as I love you?"

"No, it would worry me if you didn't."

Her response was to nibble my lip then kiss me. She took my hand and pulled me into the lounge. Simone stood there looking stunning in a white leather mini dress that came to her mid-thigh. Her top was a cream camisole.

She held out their collars to me. "We want to wear these tonight Master, we want everyone to know that we are yours."

I took them but before I put them on them I sat down and indicated that I wanted them to sit down beside me. There was something I needed to say to them. "I love this game, and I love the trust you give me. But you know I could never own you, I love both of you too much to do that."

They looked at each other and Simone replied for both of them. "We know you do, and that's why we do this to show you how much we love you. The collars don't mean you own us, they mean we've given ourselves body and soul to you. They are the physical evidence of that love." She handed me a box and I opened it, inside was a gold chain with a key attached.

"It's the key to the locks," and she showed me the lock at the rear of the collar. She smiled, "There is a secret catch so we can take them off if you are not around. But when you are with us the only way they come off is with the key."

They both knelt at my feet and held out their collars. One at a time I locked their collars around their necks and hung the key around mine. Both collars had the small gold charm saying their name on one side and 'Andy's' on the other.

They curled up beside me and we waited for Lise's friends to arrive.

Her friends were fashionably late, but not that late. They were students after all and there was an offer of free food and drink. By eight most of them had arrived. Music was playing and plates of food were being emptied. They were all so young. I was the oldest person in the room and felt like a grandfather figure. Simone stayed by my side and Lise flitted about greeting and talking to people. All her friends came with gifts for her. I kicked myself, I'd forgotten that this was her birthday party as she would be with us in Dubai for her real one.

"We should have brought her a present," I said to Simone.

"Idiot, you did, I used your money to buy the collars. That was you birthday present to her, just watch her carefully. Every time someone gives her a present, she touches her collar and looks at you."

I squeezed her hand, "She asked me earlier if it worried me that she loved you as much as she love me."'

"What did you tell her?"

"That it would worry me if she didn't."

She moved closer and stretched up to kiss me. "I love the feel of her hands and lips on my body. I enjoy it even more when you are with us. I do love her but it's you I love the most. I know what you are thinking when you look at me. I can feel your hands on me when I'm on the other side of the room. I know that you are a dirty old man, and that you are thinking about fucking me. That's good."

I pulled her up into a long deep loving kiss. "I love you; she's an ethereal creature that's entered our lives and I do love her too. I just don't think that we will be able to hold on to her for the rest of our lives. She'll eventually flit away like a happy butterfly."

Simone looked at me and nodded with a sad expression on her face. Then she smiled and said, "But for as long as we do I'm going to enjoy every second."

She kissed my cheek and went over to our lover and pulled her into a long kiss. I smiled at both of them and went over and joined them. Lise tucked her-self under my arm, and I set about getting to know her friends better. Lise insisted that they all use English, for which I was grateful. My French is so-so at best and with the music and speed of the conversations I was struggling to understand them. For the most part all of them were friendly and very intrigued with the relationship that the three of us had. Some hadn't realized that Lise was part of a threesome until that party.

She launched into one man who kept trying to talk to her in French. From the looks I was getting from him it wasn't hard to guess that this was the ex-boyfriend.

I left Simone supporting her, and went looking for a drink in the kitchen. A dark haired girl Lisette's age came over to talk, she introduced herself as Michelle and said. "So you are the mysterious Andy. Lisette's been telling us all about you since she got back."

"I hope she was nice about me."

"Based on what she's told us, half the women in the other room hope that you will sleep with them."

"Only half?"

"The other half are hoping that they can get into your fiancée's panties."

Christ what had Lise been telling them?

I asked Michelle, "Who's the guy talking to Lisette?"

She turned to look through the door at who I was talking about.

"Ah him, he's not a nice character. Leon's her old boyfriend."

"I sort of guessed he might be."

She looked at me with a concerned expression on her face, "I think you need to know that he's been telling everybody that he's going to get her back."

"Has he, I thought he was going out with Naomi?"

She dropped her voice, "He is, but we think it's just a ploy to get close to Lisette. Naomi's besotted with him so she can't or won't see it, although we've tried to tell her that a heartbreak is in store for her."

I stood there watching him for a few moments. He was standing between Lise and Naomi. He was a lot closer to Lise than I think she was comfortable with. I noticed Simi trying to distract him but he was only playing lip service to her.

I was going to have to do something about this. I felt in the pocket of my jacket and found the items that Simone had given me earlier.

I collected a couple of glasses of wine from the kitchen counter and walked over to the small group. I handed Simone a glass and then offered the second to Lise which made her turn her back to Leon. I smiled at her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She smiled back and gave me a kiss. Simone stood in front of us and kissed first Lise and then me.

I pulled one of the items out of my pocket keeping it hidden in my fist. I briefly showed it to Simone and pointed with my eyes at Lise, Simone smiled and nodded. I held my hand out to Lise and let her see what was hidden in it. Her eyes widened and a grin shot across her features.

"Do you want this? I asked.

She whispered, "Yes, please, Master."

I handed her the silver chain I was holding and she deftly attached it to her collar. She offered me the end but I shook my head and said, "I trust you to hold your own leash ... for now."

She smiled gratefully, and I saw the look of shock on Leon's face. Naomi took Lise by the hand and pulled her off to the side so they could talk. I watched as Lise pointed at her collar and lead, and then at Simone's collar and finally at me. All the while she was talking to Naomi, Leon stood beside them and it was obvious from his body posture that he didn't like what he was hearing.

Simone smiled as she said, "That was cruel of you. You just completely dashed his hopes that you were a summer fling and there was a chance he could win her back."

There was the sound of a slap and the room instantly went silent. Lise pulled Naomi away from Leon, and they walked back in our direction.

I said, "And from to look it, Naomi's just realised he's been using her to get to Lise."

Leon stood still for a moment like a deer in the headlights, with everyone's eyes on him. He gathered his belongings and slunk out of the flat.

"And good riddance to bad rubbish," Simone said in a disgusted tone.

Lise stood in front of me and again offered me the end of her silver leash. This time I took it and she came and stood at my side. I moved to an arm chair and sat down, Lise sat down on the floor at my feet and Simone sat on the arm of the chair.

We looked at the expressions on the faces of Lise's friends and the three of us burst out laughing. I used my key to unlock the collars and they took them off. Lise came and sat on my lap and I wrapped my arm around Simone.

"Well, that was interesting." I said aloud, then I stood and cleared my throat to attract everyone's attention, not that I needed to.

I raised my glass and said, "Joyeux anniversaire, Lise, tu es une belle femme, et que nous aimons tous tu." And we all toasted her health.

I turned and kissed Lise and then Simone kissed her. Then she disappeared into a big huddle of her friends. For some reason the mode in the room was so much lighter now that Leon had gone. He had been a dark force.

After a while I found myself talking to Naomi with Lise.

Naomi said, "I can't believe I fell for his line, I really thought he loved me."

Lise hugged her and said, "That's what he's good at, making you feel that you are the most important person in his world, while he manipulates you to get what he wants."

She sighed and looked at me, "That's what he did to me. He made me feel that I was the most important person in his life. And I'm ashamed to admit that I felt offering him my virginity was the least I could do. Well you know what happened next, as soon as I slept with him he got bored and was off chasing the next conquest."

She looked at both of us and laughed. "And as I've found out," she caressed my face as she spoke, "he was a crap lover."

Naomi put her arm around Lise and asked me, "There is something I need to understand. Lise and I were occasional lovers before the summer. But when I asked if I could sleep with her last week she refused, saying she would but only if she had yours and Simone's permission first, and then only if I had a blood test. What is that all about?"

I didn't want to discuss the 'family' with Naomi so I adapted my answer, Lise was smart enough to know why I was doing it.

"Well, I suppose it's because over the summer the three of us entered into a proper relationship. We have a degree of openness, but only with the prior approval of the other partners. One of our rules is that we never put our part-ners at risk. That means we practice safe sex outside our group. Lise may love you but she will never put Simone or me at risk."

"Ohh that makes sense. So you still love me then," and she kissed Lise, who returned the kiss with interest.

Lise turned to me and hugged me. I whispered, "Thank you."

She said, "I love you too much to risk anything. Do I have your permission when it's safe?"

"Yes, young one. Remember you need Simone's permission as well."

She grinned and said, "I'll ask her later." I could see the wheels of an idea churning around in Lise's head.

The rest of the evening seemed to pass in a blur of people and conversations. About eleven o'clock I realised that Lise was winding the evening up. She was telling her friends that it was time to go, and that Simone and me had an early flight and we needed the rest.

I cornered her and said, "The limousine is not coming until ten and we are all packed."

"You will be tired by the time we get finished with you, so just say goodnight to my friends."

I looked from her to Simone and the looks on their faces so I shut up and helped them tidy up. It didn't take long to clean up and put away the remains of the food and stack the dishwasher.

The best part was discovering the couple who had decided to test out the springs on the bed in one of the spare bedrooms. I don't know if they liked the round of applause they received, but we enjoyed their performance. Hey at least we waited for both of them to come to an earth shattering conclusion be-fore we disturbed them. Watching the couple make love gave me a hard on, so I knew I wanted to put it to use in an identical activity.

Lise commented, "I'd give them seven out of ten; technique wasn't that good but they scored bonus points for enthusiasm."

I pondered the question, "Are you sure? I thought the fact he waited for her to cum before he did, is worth at least an eight."

Simone simply laughed and pushed us out of the doorway to give the couple some privacy as they dressed. The girl was quite pretty and sexy. She even gave me a coy and inviting look.

The girl, Sylvia sat down and had a quick drink with us before leaving, her rather red faced male companion had shot out of the flat. Sylvia was in several of Lise classes and had a nice healthy attitude to sex. She wanted to know why we'd only given them a seven out of ten.

"Too basic a position, and he was a bit wooden for my liking," Lise said. "Who was he, by the way?"

"I met him at a party last week. I don't think I'm going to keep him. I suspect he's married or something."

"Oh Sylvia, you are so bad."

"I can't help it, I enjoy sex, and he may not have been perfect, but God was he enthusiastic."

I said, "I gave you an extra mark for that."

"Thank you," she laughed, "but I don't understand; how do you keep these two looking so happy?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that but Simone did! "Because he has years of experience understanding just what women want. When he makes love to you, you know that you are the most important person in his world."

"But there are two of you. How does it work when you are both in bed with him?"

Lise replied, "It doesn't make any difference, you still get that amazing warm glow that tells your body that he loves you from his very core. He gets responses from us that I didn't think were possible. And the fact that there is another person in the bed with me who is feeling the same thing, one who also loves me as much as I love her, just magnifies everything."

Sylvia stood up ready to go and said, "So it looks like I need to find an older experienced lover and another woman who also loves me; wish me luck."

She kissed the three of us as she left, finally leaving us alone. I took my two lovers by their hands and led them to the bedroom.

"So warm glow, anybody?" I asked.

Simone turned to me and kissed me, "Doofus, you always give us a warm glow." She held her arms up to me, "Undress me please?"

I did so and pulled her top off over her head, and her skirt slipped down her body. She stood there statuesque and beautiful in just her cream lace panties and stockings. She took my breath away. Lise came and stood beside me, I unbuttoned her blouse and ran the back of my finger down the curve of her breast. Her nipple grew and hardened and she gave a sweet little whimper. She unzipped her denim skirt and it slid down her long legs leaving her wearing a black thong. The girls turned to me and they slowly undressed me.

As they pulled my briefs down over my hips, my unruly cock sprung out and Simone fell to her knees and swallowed the swelling head. She looked up at me with a smile and kissed the tip of my cock. She stood up and went to the bed and lay down. I took Lise hand and we joined her on the bed.

There is something about three lovers who are in tune with each other. We caressed each other. I knew my way around their bodies like I knew my own and don't forget I used to be a physiotherapist.

I ran my hands down their sides, removing their panties amidst a flurry of giggles and watched as Lise slid between Simone's thighs, her mouth and tongue enjoying a freedom with Simone's kitty lips and clitoris, drawing moans of pleasure from her lips. Simone held out her arms to me and we kissed and I caressed her breasts.

Simone moaned, "Her tongue is so sweet. Please Andy I want to taste her too."

Simone wriggled down the bed and tucked a pillow under her head. She drew Lisette above her in a glorious sixty-nine. Lisette gasped as Simi's tongue ran up and down the length of her slit. I lay beside the pair slowly stroking my erection.

Simone groaned as Lise renewed her assault on her clit, and it wasn't long before the groans grew more strident and urgent. She came with a shudder and a trickle of kitty juice.

Simi's eyes sought mine and she whispered, "Help me with her please." I went to use my fingers but she shook her head, and whispered, "No, you need to fuck her."

I knelt behind Lise, my hard cock poised above Simone's face, and slid deep inside her in one motion.

Her head shot up from between Simone's thighs, and she cried out, "Oh, holy fuck, yessssss," before she went back to sucking the clit below her.

I kept thrusting into her tight wet passage, while Simone used the tip of her tongue against the hard nub of her clit. Her muffled moans grew more urgent and it didn't take long for me to sense the onset of an orgasm. She started shaking and her movements grew less coordinated. Lisette came with a long drawn out moan and a short burst of pussy juice that ran down my balls and onto Simi's face.

I pulled out and lay on my back beside them, my still hard cock pointing skyward. They both untangled themselves and it was Simi who took advantage of my vulnerability and seated herself on my cock. She leant forward and I licked Lisette's heavenly juice off her face. She caught my lip between her teeth, then she kissed me.