Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone gasped as she came. Her orgasm hit her hard and long, her cunt clamping down on me. That was all I needed to push me over the edge. I grunted as I came, pumping my hot cum into her waiting passage. She collapsed onto the back of the sofa, sliding off me with an audible pop. Our juices mixing and trickling down her legs as it oozed from between her puffy lips. I stood hunched over her,supporting myself on the back of the sofa, seemingly protecting her.

She recovered enough to push herself upright, turning to sit on the back of the sofa. I slid between her open thighs and wrapped my arms around her and she rested her forehead on my chest.

I needed a bit of reassurance that I'd not overdone it. "Are you ok?" I almost said 'was that alright for you' but I resisted the temptation.

She lifted her head off me and looked up at me. She whispered, "That was so intense love, I felt powerless under you. You used me for your pleasure and I loved it." She stretched up putting her arms around my neck. Her mouth connecting with mine, and her tongue penetrating me.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I took her boots and stocking off. I climbed in beside her and drew the covers over our entwined bodies. The sticky mess in our groins matting our pubic hair together as we fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued

Oh and please vote. I enjoy reading your comments and e-mails; I'll try to respond to them. Many thanks for reading.