Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked deep into my eyes and murmured, "You are all mine, and I love you so much it almost hurts. Fuck me and make me feel better. I rolled my hips and pushed up into her and she gasped and sat upright and rode me in counterpoint. My cock grew even harder as the silky flesh caressed and cocooned me.

Lise said with a hint of desperation as she knelt above my face, "Please Andy, lick my pussy, make me cum again."

I grasped her thighs and maneuvered her above my eager tongue. I licked her swollen pussy lips tasting a hint of my pre cum in her honey sweetness. She hissed in pleasure and then gasped as my tongue pushed between her lips and into the entrance of her cunt.

Simone had one hand on Lise shoulder, supporting herself, as she rose and fell. With her other she reached out and around Lisette to caress her breast. I looked up past the soft curve of Lise belly to watch as Simi rolled and squeezed the nipple. My eyes following a bead of sweat as it slowly ran down her belly and over the glistening tattoo. It rolled over her hairless mons before hesitating on the edge of her clitoral hood. My tongue snaked out to gather it in before returning to run around the hard nub that poked out shyly from the safety of its hiding place.

Lisette bucked and ground her clit against my mouth. She leaned back slightly and her hand joined Simi's on her breasts. Simi was groaning as she rolled her hips rubbing the crown of my cock against her pleasure spot.

The sensation of pressure began to grow in my cock and balls and I slowed down wanting it to last for ever. Lisette was panting in pleasure and I slid two fingers inside her to help her over the edge. I located her spot and a few sec-onds later a gush of pussy juice announced the start of her orgasm

"Ohhhh shit, fuck yesssssss," she gasped out and she sank down on my face almost suffocating me.

The constant stimulation of her A-spot was too much for Simone and she came. The walls of her cunt rippling before squeezing tight against my ridged cock. I relaxed my floodgates and came with her. Jets of hot cum coating the walls of her cunt before mingling with her juice. She was whimpering with the intense pleasure, leaning forward and resting against Lise.

After a few moments we all curled up together, me in my favourite place between them. Their heads resting on my shoulders, a leg each over one of mine. Their breasts pressing against my chest and their soft breath warm against the few hairs on my chest. The glow we'd laughed about earlier seemed to infuse us with its warmth.

Lise sighed contentedly. "Does it get any better than this?" she mused.

Simone said, "I don't think so, I've never felt so loved in all my life."

Their heads swivelled to look at me. Simone whispered, "Hey old man, are you happy?"

How could I put my feelings into words? "I thought I was going to live out the rest of my life as a lonely old man. Then I met you and everything changed for the better, and then we met Lisette and it got better even more. You both found and filled that empty void in my life."

I kissed the top of Simone's head and then Lisette's. "And you young one, if it hadn't been for her, I would never have considered you as a lover. You were just too beautiful and young, what would you see in me? She opened my eyes to you and now we feel complete."

Lise smiled and said softly, "Do you know how many women look at us with envy and longing when we are with you. Do you understand what you did to me when I first saw you? I was weak at the knees and I had to wear a pad in my panties I was so wet just thinking about you. I'm surprised you couldn't smell how aroused I was."

"I could tell," Simone said. "I watched you that first day as you hovered around him. It's what first made me look at him properly and realise that Andy's so much more than a dirty old lecherous man."

"Hey I'll have you know I spent a lot of time and effort to create that persona."

Simone smiled, "We know, and it's taken us weeks to bury it and make you our sexy, lecherous, dirty old man." Her fingers traced a path around my chest as she spoke.

I kissed her fingers and she shut her eyes, I heard a whispered "I love you" before her breathing slowed and she drifted off.

Lisette shifted slightly and she settled down, her hand drifting down and clos-ing around my softening cock. "Mine," she cooed as she also closed her eyes. We both relaxed and were soon asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was woken the next morning to the sensation of warmth. A mouth swallowing my morning erection. I moaned in pleasure and opened my eyes to see Lisette's head slowly bobbing up and down on my rapidly hardening cock. My moans woke Simone and she smiled at me.

She said, "She's making up for lost time, and it's her way of showing you how much she loves you."

I hissed, "Yessss, she can show me she loves me anytime she wants."

Simone laughed and curled up as close as she could to me. She sought my lips and I drew her into a long deep sensual kiss.

Lise's mouth and tongue were exquisite on my cock and she could feel my need growing as my balls tensed as she cradled and fondled them in her hand.

"Shit, Lise I'm going to cum love," I groaned.

Her eyes flicked up at mine then back down at my cock, her mouth covering the crown as I erupted. Streams of hot jism filled her mouth; she swallowed some and held the rest in her mouth as she sucked the last drop off the tip. She crawled up my body and shared my sperm with Simone as they kissed. They both offered me a taste which I accepted.

A smiling Lise curled up beside me. "I love the taste of your cum," she said. "It's so masculine, and raw, and it reminds me of how much I love you. I can never get enough."

I ran my fingers down her back and she shivered under my touch.

I said, "Beautiful, you can wake me up like that every morning if you like."

Simone asked, "What time is the car getting here?"

"It's picking us up at ten o'clock."

"Good that means we've got an hour and a half to get ready. I need a shower, does anyone want to join me?"

"Please," said both of us.

We all managed to squeeze into the shower and I mean it was tight squeeze, but that made it all the more fun with soapy, slippery bodies sliding against one another, and kisses growing ever more intimate. Deft sensual caresses masquerading as legitimate moves brought passion came to the fore. Two soapy hands stroked the length of my erection, while I made sure my lovers were clean inside and out.

I wriggled out of the shower, closing the door behind me. I wanted to give my two lovers the time they needed alone. I dried myself and got dressed in comfortable clothes suitable for the flight. Dark blue chinos and a loose blue check shirt.

In the kitchen I found the coffee maker and finally found the coffee hiding in a cupboard. I put a pot on to brew. Lisette with damp hair and dressed in jeans and Tee-shirt rushed past me and headed out of the apartment. She was back in five minutes clutching a bag from which drifted the wonderful aroma of fresh croissants. She got butter and fruit preserves out of the fridge and put the croissants on a plate. I poured us both a coffee and she sat down beside me. We ate in silence as we waited for Simone to appear. Lise kept touching me as though she was looking for a confirmation of our closeness.

I said, "We will see you on Friday evening, you have all the flight details don't you?" She nodded in reply. "Angie and Pete are looking forward to seeing you again, and I think Fiona and Steve are going to be there as well."

She said, "I think I've seen their photos on the page, isn't she a red head like Angie?"

"That's right, they are both Australian and were part of the original Saudi

Family."

Simone joined us at the table and I poured her a cup of coffee. Like me she was wearing comfortable clothes. In her case it was an attractive mid-calf wrap around patterned skirt and a green silk blouse. She wore soft black boots with a three inch heel and a cream linen jacket was draped over her shoulders.

She broke a croissant open and spread some cherry preserve on it and took a mouthful. "Hmm nice croissants."

Lise said to Simone, "I'd like to sleep with Naomi when she gets the all clear, may I please?"

Simone nodded and said, "Of course you can, have you asked Andy?"

"She has and I said it was ok."

Lise said, "Naomi's been a good friend to me and I really like her. I don't think I love her and I'm pretty sure she feels the same about me, but we had a lot of fun together in the past."

She was quiet for a moment then she said, "I think it will be so much less complicated if I only consider female lovers for when you aren't with me."

I said, "That reminds me, this is for you." And I pulled out a credit card from my wallet and handed it to her. "We hope you will want to be with us every weekend. We should be moving into our new home very soon and there is an empty room waiting for you plus a spot in our bed. I want you to use this buy your tickets as often as you can join us."

"You don't need to worry, every spare day I get I want to spend with you - making love with both of you."

Simone added, "And we will come and visit you as often as we can."

I asked Simone, "Is everything packed away?" She nodded, so I got our bags and stacked them by the door.

I took my coffee and sat down in the lounge on the sofa and after a few minutes they both came and sat down beside me.

"There's something we both need to say to you," Simone said.

I looked from one to the other and said, "Ok, and what's that?"

Simone replied, "We both want to have your baby." I went to say something, but she put her finger to my mouth and stopped me. She carried on, "I know I've already told you this, but now I'm warning you that I intend to be pregnant when I'm standing beside you getting married in three months."

Lise grinned, and said, "And I'm going to throw my pills away the second I finish my last exam. I'm going to do an Angie on you and demand all your little swimmers until I'm 'well and truly up the duff'."

I had to laugh at her term of phrase.

"Your daughter taught me that quaint little saying," she said. "And I spoke to one of the lecturers in the school of law about us and the solution is rather simple and elegant.

I raised my eyes brows questioningly, and Simone looked intrigued.

"You two get married."

"Ok, we know that bit." I said

"Ah but the next bit is that then you and I enter into a civil partnership, and I can do the same with Simone." She concluded with a happy content expression and a kiss to both of us.

I asked, "And this is legal?"

"Yes."

Simone asked her, "And when do you want to do it?"

""I don't want to do anything that takes the gloss away from your wedding. So I thought maybe next summer?" Her voice tailed off as she looked at us anxiously.

I looked at Simone and winked, "Well, what do you think, should we do it?" I teased.

Simone hit me gently on the shoulder. "Don't be cruel, you know you want to, and so do I. But where will we do it?"

There really was only one option especially if she was serious about her pregnancy. "The château, I'd like to have the ceremonies there in July. Plus..." And I made a show of counting my fingers. "If I can count, someone I know should be almost term by then!"

Simone grinned and said, "I better be, doofus."

Lisette looked back and forth between us, "So, that's a yes?" She asked.

We both nodded and she squealed in delight.

I said, "We can ask Pete to check with his French legal team and they can get everything sorted out with all the right papers."

The next moment I had a wriggling Lise on my lap as she tried to kiss both of us at the same time. "Thank you, thank you."

We stayed like that for the next few minutes. All curled up together, until the doorbell rang and it was the limo driver.

He took the bags down to the limo while we said our goodbyes. Lise had a class in an hour so we wouldn't let her come to the airport. The girls did get rather emotional, oh what the hell I had tears as well. She came down to the limo with us and with a last kiss saw us off on our way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I love travelling first class, and travelling with a Contessa was an eye opener. An Air France representative met us as the limo pulled up. The hold luggage was whisked away and a porter carried our carry-ons to the check in office, yes an office not counter.

We were introduced to our personal hostess who escorted us through security and to the lounge. I'd used the Air France lounges before but I hadn't realised that there was a separate first class one.

They served us champagne and canapés until it was time to board. I called Pete at the office while we waited. We weren't going to arrive until late that evening and we agreed that they would join us for breakfast before we went to the office to wrap up the family paperwork. Angie wanted to take Simone shopping and I could see her eyes light up at the prospect. I discussed Lise's proposals on the options to legalize the relationship between the three of use with Peter.

"Hmm, sounds promising, but it may only be an option under French law. I'll get our legal team working on it immediately."

They called our flight and I think we were amongst the last to board as the door was closed almost immediately after we were seated. There were only eight seats in the first class cabin and only two others were occupied. They looked like executives and were occupying the two window seats in the front row. We were in the two centre seats in the rear row and we lowered the privacy screen between the two seats.

The flight was expected to take about six and a half hours and we took off on time. Like every flight I've ever been on it was boring. At least the food and drink were excellent, much better that the usual fare I would have got at the rear of the plane. We chatted for a bit and then she dosed off for a bit, I think she was still tired from last night.

I must have fallen asleep as well as we were woken about halfway through the flight with a light snack.

Simone disappeared off to the bathroom and came back looking rather disappointed. She sat down and giggled at me, "I had thought about dragging you into the bathroom and ravishing you."

"Why you little minx, have you got aspirations of joining the five mile high club?"

She went red and nodded.

"So what's the problem with that then?"

"It's too small," and she laughed.

I crooked my finger at her and she came around and sat on my lap and put her arm around my neck. The executive in the row in front turned to see what we were doing and Simone blew him a kiss.

The lights in the cabin were dimmed and Simone dragged a blanket over us. I undid several buttons on her blouse and she shivered as my fingers slid under the silk of her bra. Her nipple firmed as I caressed it

She whispered, "I feel like a school girl on her first date."

I think she felt me stiffen under her buttock as a visual snapshot as Simone dressed as a school girl from a St. Trinians film imprinted itself in my mind.

We both knew that there was no real chance that we were going to be able consummate our play. So she made herself comfortable on me and I gently caressed her until the stewardess asked her to return to her seat for landing.

Again the nice thing about travelling in first class is that you are first off the plane. It took us less than half an hour to clear immigration and customs. There was a driver waiting for us outside the arrivals gate and within minutes we were driving along the highway to the hotel.

We could see the distinctive shape of the Burj al Arab Jumeirah well before we drove onto the causeway. A ball of burning gas launched skyward from the caldron as we drove past.

Check in went smoothly and we were soon shown to our suite on the twentieth floor. There was a large lounge and two elegant bedrooms. It was well past midnight before we stowed the luggage and relaxed in the master bedroom. I sat on the chaise long in the window and took my shoes and socks off, it felt like sacrilege not to be walking bare foot on the thick pile of the carpet.

Simone finished her inspection of the suite and said, "This is amazing, completely over the top but still incredible." She went over to the floor to ceiling windows and looked at the view along the coastline and the bright lights of the city. She spun around and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

She pushed her body against mine and murmured, "That was a long and frustrating flight. I need you now!"

I grinned at her and she moaned and pull my shirt off over my head. Then fumbled with the belt on my chinos. Undoing it, she popped the button and lowered the zip, tugging them and my briefs over my hips. She fell to her knees and grasped the shaft of my expanding cock. She licked her lips and then she ran the tip of her tongue around the swelling head. I moaned and then gasped as she swallowed the head.

Too much and too soon I though as I pulled her to her feet. I undid the buttons of her blouse and she shrugged it off with a twitch of her shoulders. Her nipples and areola were clearly visible through the shear silk of her bra. I kissed and sucked them through the silk and it was her turn to moan.

My fingers searched for the catch on her back and she laughed and undid the clip between her breasts. They sprang free and her hard nipples pressed into my chest.

It was my turn to fumble as I worked the tie at the side of her skirt loose, which allowed me to unwrap her. She stood in front of me wearing only a lacy thong, stockings and her black boots. She was breathtaking against the twinkling lights of the city. I made her stay there while I got my camera and she was happy to pose for me. We talked as I asked her to move from one position to the next. Half way through she removed her thong and the fine golden hair of the landing strip between her thighs glistened in the lights. The last few photos were clearly pornographic because they revealed so much, yet they were unavoidably artistic because of how Simone posed.

Finally, I lowered the camera and really looked at the woman of my dreams. She was panting slightly and the evidence of her arousal could be seen in the shiny patches of moisture at the top of her thighs.

I held my arms out to her and she was wrapped around me seconds later.

She groaned at me, "You will fuck me now." She pulled me over to the sofa in the window of the lounge and bent over the back of it looking out over the city.

There was no need for foreplay, we were both aroused and ready. In one motion I was deep inside her, both of us groaning in pleasure and anticipation. I was thrusting hard and deep into her, so hard the sofa was rocking under us. The slap of our flesh was almost drowned out by my groans and her vocal cries of encouragement.

"Oh god yes, just like that. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes harder. Shit noooo," as I pulled almost all the way out and paused with my throbbing crown nestled between her swollen kitty lips.

She pushed back at me trying to impale herself on me again. "Pleeeese," she whimpered desperately as she looked back at me. Then she screamed as I thrust back into her in one hard swift motion. I could see her face reflected in the glass of the window. It was difficult to imagine I wasn't watching a woman in pain but I knew from the sound of her cry's and the way she was rolling her pelvis it was all pure pleasure. I could feel her orgasm building up in her, her legs were shaking and there were little ripples in her channel that grew in in-tensity.

Simone was drawing me along with her as she grew close to her release. She was moving to meet my thrusts. I grew close to my own release, my hands holding her hips pulling her into me.