Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women wanted to change for dinner so we all headed up to the suite. I'd forgotten how sticky you could feel with the temperature and humidity in the gulf so I headed for the shower. The bathroom featured an oversized walk in rain shower, as well as a huge tub big enough for at least four people. In the corner was a wide leather curved sun bed style chair which had me thinking. I stood in the shower and the sensation of the warm water on my skin was pleasure in its self.

Simone came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. Pressing her breasts with their hard nipples into my back. Her hands slid lower and found my cock firming and rising to meet her. I closed my eyes and lost myself to the gentle touch of her finger tips along my sensitive flesh. Her lips feather kissed the back of my neck.

I stiffened as I felt a second pair of hands on my body. I turned to see Fiona standing beside us with a hopeful look.

I asked, "Are you alone or is Steve joining us?"

She shook her head and said, "Angie invited us to join her and Pete in the other shower. Steve's always had a thing for her so he said yes. I preferred to be with you if you don't mind?"

Simone answered her question by wrapped her arms around Fiona and drawing her into a three way caress.

I could picture the scene in the other shower. Angie had once told me that the sensation of hot water thrumming on her back as one cock took her from behind and she sucked on a second was one of her all time fantasy's. Pete and I had played out her fantasy on several memorable occasions. I felt my cock jump and grow even harder at the thought.

I took a cloth and the shower gel and began the very enjoyable task of washing the two beautiful women with me. My memories of Fiona hadn't failed me. She was still had the slim, trim and toned body that I remember. Her freckles were more pronounced than Angie's. She still had her glorious soft red curls at the junction of her legs. She would trim and keep it tidy but she would never shape it. She use to describe it as her crowning glory.

I let my fingertips toy with her curls and heard her whimper as I grazed her clit in passing. Simone took the cloth from me and started washing my back.

Fi slid her still soapy body up against me whispering, "It's been a long time since we showered together." She blushed and said, "Do you recall the time in Saudi when we almost got caught by the cleaners after I dragged you into the shower in the changing room. I almost swallowed the cloth I was biting down on so she wouldn't hear me scream as I came. It took me days to get the taste of soap out of my mouth." I smiled at the recollection and nodded.

Fi sank down onto her knees and looked to Simone for permission. Seeing the smile, she licked the crown of my erect cock, running the tip of her tongue around the groove. Then she swallowed the crown into the silky warmth of her mouth. Her head bobbed as she sucked. Beads of pre-cum formed at the tip and she swallowed them without hesitation.

Simone ran her fingers down my back and I did the same to her. Caressing the perfect curves of her arse cheeks, made even smoother by the soap suds. My finger slid lower and she sighed and opened her legs to give me better access. I found the entrance to her kitty slick with the water and her own juices. She pushed against my fingers, eager to be penetrated. Two fingers granted her wish and I gave her the bonus of my thumb on her clit.

She gasped and slumped against me. She whimpered, "Please Andy, make me come," as she wrapped her arms around my neck for support.

Fi looked up and grinned at me around her mouthful. She paused to say, "I love the taste of you in my mouth."

I groaned, "And I love the feel of your mouth on my cock." I groped for the shower controls and slowed the tropical rainstorm to a light drizzle.

Simone writhed as my fingers moved inside her, stroking her G-spot while my thumb rubbed the hard nub that was her clit. She buried her face into my neck whimpering in pleasure as she nibbled my flesh. I felt her legs shaking and the walls of her cunt shivered as her eagerly sought after orgasm built up in deep inside her.

After a few minutes Simone came with a final long drawn out cry. Clutching tight against me for support as her knees buckled. I held her up as she regained her composure, I let my own pleasure from Fi's mouth control my actions. Fiona was caressing my shaft as she suck the head deep into her mouth. I rolled my hips eager for her to suck me in deeper and she obliged. She placed her hands on my hips to control my movements. Each time she swallowed more until her face was resting against me. Her throat muscles massage my cock and it was too much for me to resist.

I gasped, "Fuck I'm going to cum."

Fi pulled back so my cock crown filled her mouth as my first spurt of milky cum appeared. Simone dropped to her knees beside her and after the second pulse of cum she took Fiona's place and milked the last of my cum from me.

I leant back against the tiled wall of the shower for support. Fi and Simi stood and they both showed me my frothy cum in their mouths before they kissed and swallowed. When they broke apart I pulled first Fiona then Simone to me and kissed and tasted their mouths.

For just a few moments we all hugged, then I looked at Fi and said softly, "Your turn I think."

She looked at us gratefully and said just one word, "Pleeeease."

Simone and I led her to the sun bed in the corner, grabbing towels as we passed the rack. Fi lay down on her back and Simone curled up beside her, kissing her lips and caressing her breasts. Fi let her knees fall apart inviting me to admire the beauty of her pussy lips and the crowning glory of her soft red curls. I leant forward to taste the beads honey juice forming on her lips. I slowly licked up from the pink puckered rose to the hard nub of her clit as it emerged from its hiding place. Her hand stroked my hair as she whimpered. Her other hand pulled Simone's head to her breast and her whimpers grew louder as Simone suckled on her nipples.

I lapped at her pussy lips, letting my tongue dart between them and she wriggled in pleasure. Her whimpers became moans and then a groan as I pushed my fingers into her wet silky passage, finding her G-spot. I sucked and nibbled on her clit and she jumped, pushing herself hard against my mouth.

"Oh shit," she gasped, "that feels fucking wonderful."

I kept caressing her G-spot, feeling the walls of her cunt ripple in response. She grew wetter and moved rested her legs on my back. Each time she grew close to coming I'd stop and blow on her clit and she would groan in frustration.

Simone said, "Stop teasing her, she needs to cum."

I smiled and nodded. I shuffled up the bed until the tip of my erect cock pushed at the entrance to her cunt. With my hands on her hips I pulled her to me sliding deep into her wet, silky passage.

"Fuck, yessss, fuck me you bastard," Fiona cried out.

I thrust into her, quickly gaining my rhythm. She rolled her hips meeting my thrusts, moans forced out of her each time I slammed into her.

"Harder," she gasped shaking her head from side to side. "I'm close." Then she came shuddering on my cock. "Ohh fuck yesssssss."

I wasn't done so I kept plunging in and out while her orgasm kept washing over her. She was having a second orgasm as I felt my balls tightening as the pre cum ache built up. Then I came, hot cum filling her cunt as I pumped into her spilling my seed. She had her head resting on Simone's lap as she came down from her high. Her cunt kept clutching at me, reluctant to let me go, but as I softened I pulled out with an audible pop. Trickles of cum and pussy juice ran down her arse pooling on the leather.

Fi sat up and wrapped her arms around me, "Christ I missed you." Then she turned to Simone and held her arms out. They hugged and kissed.

Fiona said to her, "I'm so happy that you came into his life. We were all so worried about him after Ros died." She stood up and smiled as she looked at the mess trickling down the insides of her thighs. "Bugger, I need another shower."

I looked at sticky mess in my groin and decided to join her. Again we stood and let the water cascade over us. This time we resisted the temptation of the flesh. Simone sat at the vanity unit with a towel wrapped around her waist. She was using a hair dryer to dry her hair and she smiled as she watched us chastely wash each other. I got out first and held a large bath towel out to Fi as she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped it round herself and then headed off to the other bedroom to find her case. She reappeared a couple of minutes later with her makeup case laughing to herself.

"I would have had to set a bomb off in there to be noticed," she joked.

"Angie's really going to town. She's got Pete in her arse and my husband fucking her pussy. I'm surprised you can't hear them in here!"

Simone switched off the hair dryer and sure enough we could hear the cries of passion and pleasure coming from the other room. The sounds rose to a crescendo and then faded away.

Simone returned to drying her hair and Fi sat down beside her and began applying her makeup. I sat down on the edge of the bath to watch them. I love watching beautiful women. The anticipation you experience as you watch a woman slowly shedding her clothes knowing you are going to experience that perfection is amazing. But that in my opinion is capped by the relaxed enormity, of watching a woman take the blank canvas that is her body and create a work of art.

Simone smiled at me in the mirror, she knew what I was thinking. She asked, "How formal is the restaurant?"

I replied, "It says semi-formal in the hotel guide, why?"

"I just wanted to know if I should dress up or down for tonight?"

I laughed, "You don't know how to dress down, and you could make a sack elegant." I stood up and walked over to them. I kissed the back of her neck and she turned her head to receive the next one on her lips.

She gently tapped me on my arse and said, "Go and get dressed. As much as I love seeing you naked, you are distracting me."

I paused by Fiona to kissed the back of her neck, running my hands over her shoulders and cupping her breasts.

"Go," she giggled, "you are too distracting."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It only took me a few minutes to dress. I chose a smart pair of dark blue chinos and a pure white soft cotton shirt. I picked up my camera and sat down in a chair with a view through the window of Dubai spread out below me.

Ten minutes later my two beauties appeared. I'd placed Fi's case on the long stool at the bottom of the bed and opened it for her. She smiled at me in thanks and found a gossamer pair of emerald green panties to step into. She put a matching bra on. Seeing that I was watching she put her hands on the top of her head and gave me a slow twirl, her pink nipples and red curls were clearly visible through the shear fabric. I raised the camera and looked at her for permission. She smiled and nodded and spun again while I photographed her.

Simone was sitting on the side of the bed wearing black lacy panties, pulling on black stockings. She was watching us and I turned the camera on her. She blew me a kiss which I captured for eternity.

Fi shook out a classic LBD she'd pulled out of her case. Only in her case it was in emerald green. She pulled it on, her red hair enhancing the rich green of the dress. She pull an emerald neckless from her bag and I called her over to me. She came and sat on my lap. She handed me the neckless and bent her head forward to let me secure it. She settled back and we watched as Simone finished dressing. She re clasped her heart anklet around her ankle and stood up to slip her dark blue silk dress on over her head. She did that little shimmy to settle it in to place, the hem falling a few inches above her knees.

She walked over to us and sat down on the arm of the chair and held out her collar to me.

I held it in my hand and asked, "Are you sure you want to wear this?"

"With all my heart darling." She bent her head and I fastened it round her neck.

We stood and wandered out to the sitting room. I found a nice bottle of red wine on the bar and after opening it, I poured three glasses. Simone came over to me and she had her silver chain leash in her hands.

"Will you hold this for me please," she said. I took it and went to put it in my pocket. Then I decided to wrap it around her waist as a belt. It went round three time and I threaded the clip through the loop and clipped back on itself. She looked at me happily as she settled it on her waist.

I sat down in the middle of the sofa. Fi and Simone curled up on either side of me, and we sipped our wine while we waited for the others.

When they appeared Fi was in the middle of telling Simone about working for me in Saudi, and reminding me of the several times we almost got caught in my office.

"So there I was sat on the edge of his desk, his cock deep inside me. I'd stuffed my panties into my mouth to muffle my cries. I was moments away from coming when there a loud knock at the door. We were going to ignore it until we realised it was one of the senior orthopaedic surgeons. Andy called out that he was just getting changed and pulled up his trousers. I grabbed my uniform trousers and hid under his desk. This bastard sat there talking to the surgeon for at least twenty minutes while I cowered between his legs."

"It's was only ten minutes," I said.

"Bollocks it was! When he finally got up to go, he bent down and picked up my panties that I must dropped in the panic. He handed them to Andy and said 'I think your girlfriend might need these when she gets out from under your desk' and walk out of the office. Andy locked the door after him as I crawled out shaking in shock. And then what did he do? He picked me up and sat me back down on his desk again and was undoing his trousers as he said, 'where were we' before he slid back inside of me."

"And," I said.

She grinned and said, "It's was one of the most amazing orgasms of my life."

I got three extra glasses and poured a wine for Angie, Pete and Steve. As I handed the glass to Angie I said, "Couldn't you wait, we could hear the three of you in the other room."

She smiled and blushed, "You know what I'm like, I got carried away in the shower and I couldn't resist taking both of them. I think the pregnancy making me over sexed." She smiled hopefully at me, "I've asked Pete and Simone earlier if I could have you to myself for tonight and they said yes."

I glanced over at Simone in surprise and she came over and put her arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

I asked, "Are you sure about this."

She nodded, "Angie wants to thank you and Pete's asked if I would curl up with him tonight." She looked into my eyes, "I told him I'd be happy to sleep with him tonight, but no sex."

"And he's ok with this?"

Angie said, "He is."

I put my arms around both of them and we touched foreheads. "I love both of you."

"I'll come and join you in the morning," Simone said.

We headed out and took the lift up to the top floor and the restaurant. The spectacular views were matched by the quality of the food and drinks. The evening passed swiftly as we were all enjoying ourselves and it was gone eleven by the time we were finishing our coffee and brandy.

Pete signed the check and we made our way down to the suite. At the door Fi and Steve kissed and hugged us and headed off to the second suite. We all arraigned to meet for breakfast at the poolside restaurant at nine the next morning.

The four of us sat down on the enormous sofa in the sitting room. I sat at one end and Pete at the other. Simone lay down with her head on my lap. Angie was curled up beside Pete with Simone's feet on her lap. I was stroking Simone's hair and she was smiling contentedly up at me. Some of the things that Fi had reminded me about had triggered other memories and I asked Pete if he recalled them.

"Do you remember Oliver?"

"Christ who could forget that damn cat," he smiled and stood up and pulled his trousers down so we could see his buttock. Across it were a number of faint parallel scars. "I've still got the scars as a reminder." I burst out laughing as I recalled the incident. Of course Simone and Angie wanted to know the story behind Pete's war wounds. He pull up his trousers and sat down and insisted that I tell the story.

"Oliver, how do I describe him?"

"A fucking daemon with claws," Pete interrupted.

"Shut up," I replied. "Ros found Oliver when we moved into the villa. He was cowering in the bottom of the empty pool. He could only have been a couple of weeks old and something'd had had a go at him. Ros nursed him back to health and I think he thought she was his mother. He turned out to be classic example of the wild Saudi cats. Long legs, a sandy coloured back with a white belly. A Siamese type face and his ears were large. He was very intelligent and learnt how to open any door in the villa. He was also very protective of Ros and that was Pete's downfall."

Angie grinned at Pete and said, "I've a suspicion I know where this is going."

Simone laughed and I continued, "As I recall it was a Friday afternoon and we'd been lazing around the pool playing around." I turned to Pete, "I know that you and Ann were there, and I think Jeff and Gill, anybody else?"

He thought for a moment, "I know Fi was there but I think Steve was working, and weren't there a couple of physio's and their boyfriends."

"Probably, they were always hanging around. As I recall I was making out with Ann and Gill on one of the sun beds, and you and Ros were having a heavy petting session in the pool."

I said to Simone, "You have to remember at this time we were still playing with the concept of the family. The villa had become a place to let your hair down and we were all experimenting with open relationships."

I carried on, "I remember that you and Ros headed indoors but I wasn't paying much attention to you to be honest. It was very hot afternoon and a bit later I went in to get some cold drinks for the girls. I was standing in the kitchen when I heard this horrendous scream. I shot into lounge and found you naked and stumbling around with Oliver firmly attached to your arse and Ros lying naked on the sofa laughing hysterical."

Pete winced at the memory and took up the tale. "Ros and I had decided to go in where it was a bit cooler as the A/C was running. We'd settled down on the sofa and got comfortable. Well I guess you can picture it, I'd got very comfortable between her thighs and we were both enjoying ourselves. Ros was getting quite vocal and I can only imagine Oliver thought I was attacking her. The next thing I knew was Ros was cuming, and I was just about to cum and then it felt like someone had stuck a red hot poker up my arse and you know the rest."

"It took both of us to get Oliver's claws out of his arse. His front claws were logged in the flesh of Pete's arse and where he'd been scrambling for purchase he'd managed to badly scratch the back of Pete's thighs. He was lucky that Oliver hadn't caught his scrotum."

Angie winced in sympathy, "Christ is that where those scars come from."

"He was lucky that Ros was able to patch him up with our first aid kit. The poor sod had to have a tetanus shot and antibiotics and sleep on his front for a couple of weeks. The funniest thing was that for the next few months ever time Pete got close to Ros, Oliver would be there with his hackles raised rubbing up against her."

Simone got up and gave me a kiss and whispered, "I'll see you in the morning." Then she took Pete's hand and pulled him up. "Come on you can show me all you scars and I can kiss them better." She gave Angie a goodnight kiss and they went off to the other bedroom.