Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to me and Simone, "Contessa, sir, I'll have your cards brought to you."

He closed the door behind him and there was a collective sigh as we all let our breath out.

Fi said, "Holy fuck, I had a Contessa sucking my tits last night," and burst out laughing.

I grinned and said, "Yep, and she gives great head as well...shit that hurt!" As Simone punched me.

"It looks like we've finally made it," Pete said as he looked around the room. "We've been in a few of these rooms before but I could never find out how they were allocated. Andy and Simone's...sorry the Contesssa's first time and they offer us the use of one."

Simone stood in the centre of the room with an upset look on her face. "If anyone here calls me Contessa again, I will...I will..." She looked around at us for inspiration before her gaze settled on me. "I'll make Andy smack you in public."

"You know she means it," I said.

The room went quiet for a moment then Angie said, "Come on I want a swim and a drink." She pulled her dress up over her head and stood to let us admire her bikini and the slight bulge that portended our baby.

Fi went to use one of the shower rooms to change, then she gave a little shrug. She undid the buttons at the front of her dress and shrugged it off her shoulders. She let it slide down her body and stepped out of the circle of fabric. Her bra and panties quickly followed. By this time we were all changing but I know I paused to admire her beautiful body and I wasn't the only one. Simone like Angie was already wearing her bikini under her clothes. The three men all had to strip down for our ladies enjoyment.

We headed out via the other door to the pool, burdened with towels, sunscreen, and the other necessities of sun worship. One of the pool boys met us and led us to an area were six sun beds had been placed by the shade of a large umbrella. A table with cold drinks on it stood in the shade.

Kevin came over, "Contessa, I hope you will enjoy your stay. If there is anything we can do please let me or any member of the staff know." Simone nodded and he left.

Angie said, "It's not fair, he can call you Contessa..."

I grabbed her and gave her a gentle smack on her butt. "I'm damned if I'm going to smack him, you on the other hand."

She laughed and pulling out of my grip, hurried to the side of the pool and dived in. She surfaced and called out, "You've got to catch me first."

I dived in after her and after a few moments I managed to corner her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. I felt another pair of arms encircle me and I turned to receive a kiss from Simone.

Pete swam over to us and said, "This isn't the main pool, it looks like Kevin's letting us use one of the private pools." I hadn't noticed before, but now that Pete mentioned it, I realise we were the only ones by this pool.

I pulled myself out of the water and walked over to the table to get a drink. Fi was sitting on one of the sun beds, she'd taken her top off and was rubbing sun screen on her breasts.

"Can you do my back please?" She asked, handing me the bottle. I sat down beside her and she turned away. I covered her back generously, recalling that with her fair skin she burnt easily.

We started talking as she lay down on her front, and I sat on the edge of the next sun bed. I had wondered why she and Steve were here as they lived in Perth, so I asked her.

"We both have the long vacation option every ten years, so when we heard about the wedding we took up the option. This is our first stop, in a couple of weeks we are going to Italy then on to the UK to meet up with some of Steve's relatives."

She rolled over onto her back and asked, "Could we come and stay with you before we go to Italy?" I was mesmerised by the beauty of her pert breasts and she had to poke me to get my attention. "Did you hear my question?"

"Errr, yes."

She snorted, "Yes you heard me, or yes we can come and stay."

"Both of course. Do you want to stay on the boat or at the chateau?"

"The boat would be nice, but I want to see the chateau, of course."

"Then that's what we will do," I said. She smiled and lifted her face for a kiss. I let the back of my finger caress the soft curve of her breast. I stood up and responded to Simone's calls from the pool and brought her a cold drink over. I sat down on the pools edge and let my feet dangle in the cool water. She tucked her arms over my thighs and I cradled her between my legs.

"This is nice," she said and I caressed her cheek. She sought my finger out and sucked it. We watched as the others got out of the pool and settled down on the sun beds. Angie had taken her bikini top off and when Simone climbed out she handed me hers. We settled down on the two remaining sun beds to top up our suntans.

I intended to read the book I'd started on the plane. But after a few pages the events of the last couple of days caught up with me and I fell asleep. Hunger and the sensation of a finger gently caressing my face woke me up. Simone was asleep on the bed next to mine and Angie had curled up beside me. She was propped up on her elbow looking down at me, and her nipple was tickling my chest. I smiled up at Angie and she gave me a quick kiss. Fiona and Steve had found a hammock on the far side of the pool in the shade of a pair of palm trees and were quietly talking, and Pete seemed to have disappeared.

Angie saw me looking around and said, "He's gone off to play a quick round of golf. He saw a couple of our investors earlier and they needed a fourth, he should be back in a couple of hours or so. Are you hungry?"

I nodded. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Two o'clock, they do a nice buffet here if you're interested." I said yes and sat up and stretched. Angie went over to Fiona and Steve while I woke Simone by teasing her nipples

"Bastard," she muttered as she knocked my hands away. Then she stretched and I bent down and gave her a kiss right on the end of each nip.

"We are going to get something to eat, do you want to come?"

She sat up and put her bikini top back on and pulled a wrap out of her bag and tied it around her like a sarong. The others came round to us and Fi slipped a cotton sundress over her bikini bottoms. Angie pulled a tee-shirt and a pair of shorts on. Steve and I just put tee-shirts on over our trunks.

Angie led the way past the main pool. She stopped briefly to say hi to some friends and quickly introduce us. We followed her onto the long veranda which was dotted with tables and comfy chairs.

A club steward hurried over when he saw us, and said rather too loudly for comfort, "Contessa, ladies, Gentleman if you would follow me." He turned and led us to a set for six.

Simone winced and looked at me and the others apologetically as we sat down. "I'm sorry, this is why I don't use my title."

"Hey, don't knock it. This is the best service I've ever had here," Angie said.

The steward appeared with a bottle of champagne, "Contessa, with the complements of the club." He opened the bottle and poured us each a glass and we toasted Simone. It was supposed to be a buffet but in our case sampler plates were brought to the table by the staff.

We'd just about finished when Pete appeared and sat down.

Angie told him, "You missed all the fun, Kevin's gone overboard. He's completely Contessa struck. He wouldn't let Simone go up to the buffet, he had the food brought to the table instead. Poor Simone is getting upset with all the attention."

"Damn, then I'm not going to help," Pete said with a smirk. "I mentioned to the investors during the round of golf that Andy was here with his fiancée. They said, insisted really, that they'd like to meet the pair of you. They are about to invest a hundred and fifty million with us, so if you could I'd be very grateful."

"Damn it Pete, you shouldn't put them on the spot," Angie complained.

He replied, "I know, but I forgot that when I said Andy was visiting, they already knew he's the chairman. And then I let slip he's here with his fiancée and I'd just found out that she was a Contessa. You know how some Americans like titles. The next thing I know they are insisting we meet for drinks tonight with their wives."

Simone and I looked at each other and silently groaned, she grimaced but gave me a slight nod.

"When do they want to meet," I asked Pete.

"They want to meet for drinks at seven. When I told them you were staying at the Burj, they want to meet us there. I think they are angling for an invite for dinner."

Simone looked at him, "Drinks only Pete; we've got to meet Lisette's flight and she'll be in by ten."

Angie looked at Pete and shook her head. "Tell them we will meet them for drinks, then you and I will take them to dinner. You are just going to have to tell them that Andy and Simone need to meet the Paris flight so they won't be able to join us for dinner."

Fi said, "Is there anything we can do to help?"

Simone said, "Come and give us moral support when we meet up for the drinks."

Steve said, "Fi, if you want to go to the airport with them, I can stay with Pete and Angie."

"How about we all meet up in the bar on the top floor when we get back," I suggested. "We should be back from the airport by eleven."

Pete looked relived, "That's a plan then, I'll let them know what's going on." He stood up and walked off back into the club. He appeared to be all business.

Angie looked at Simone and me and there were tears in her eyes. "He's been like this a lot recently; he's so wrapped up in the business and he loses himself. Ever since we came back and there was the chance I was pregnant, he's been working all hours of the day and night. It's not like we need the money, he could retire tomorrow and we'd still have more money than we could ever spend."

I looked at my watch, it was almost four o'clock. "I suggest that we pack up and get the car back to the hotel." Everyone agreed and I saw Kevin by the door and waved him over.

"Could you call the car for us please, we need to get back to the hotel."

"Of course, I'll get the gate guards to let the limo in, it will be waiting for you at the front entrance."

I thanked him and asked him to let Pete know we were leaving. I followed the other back to the changing room. We got changed and as we were about to leave Pete hurried in. He said he'd meet us in the lobby in a couple of minutes.

Kevin was waiting for us in the lobby. He gave Simone and me our membership cards and then escorted us to the limo. Pete rushed up and we headed back to the hotel.

Back at the Burj we all hit the bathrooms, Simone discovered the joy of the whirlpool bath and I couldn't resist joining her in the hot bubbling water. As we lay there enjoying the soothing waters Simone said, "I think we know why Angie wants to spend a few days with us."

"It looks that way," I agreed, "The question is do we let them work it out or should I talk to Pete?"

"I don't know," she said. "You've known them for so much longer that I have. What do you usually do?"

"I used to let Ros kick his arse when he was being a pain in the neck. She used to shout at him then take him to bed. It seemed to work every time, he seems to respond to a strong woman."

"Well that's not going to work with me," Simone said, "I just don't know him well enough!"

"Crap, the only other person I know who really understands him is Julia; I think I need to give her a call." Then I had another thought, "I'll have a word with Fi as well, I think she understood how Ros handled him."

"I'm surprised that you aren't keen to talk to him?"

"Because subconsciously I don't think he's completely forgiven me for, as he sees it, stealing Ros away from him."

She settled back in the bath against me and seemed to be absorbing what I'd said. I wrapped my arms round her and enclosed her breasts with my hands.

"Have I told you I love you," I murmured and nuzzled her neck. She shivered slightly and place her hands on top of mine.

"All the time," she whispered.

I repeated, "I love you," ten times or so times, and she asked me what I was doing.

"I'm banking a few for a rainy day!" She laughed that gorgeous sultry laugh and turned over to face me.

She did the same repeating, "I love you," alternating them with kisses, then she said, "and those are my bankers."

Angie appeared in the doorway in a robe and said, "That looks fun, is there room for me?"

Simone blew her a kiss and said yes. Angie undid her gown and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath it in all her glory and she quickly stepped over and into the bath and settled down beside us in the oversize tub.

She sighed as the hot water started to turn her skin pink. "Oh this is nice," she moaned, and gasped as I stretched out a hand to caress her breasts.

She said, "I'm really sorry about tonight, Pete can be so thoughtless some times. I so wanted us all to meet Lise at the airport, and now I'm going to have to pretend I'm interested in the investor's conversations."

Simone suggested, "You can always use the pregnancy trump card, if it gets too much for you." Unconsciously Angie's hand moved protectively over her abdomen. Simone placed hers over Angie's and they both smiled at each other.

The water sloshed over the edge of the bath as Simone sat up. She looked at the clock and said, "We've still got some time before we need to get ready. What do you want to do, where's Pete?"

"He's asleep, I said I'd wake him at six-thirty." She looked at us with the tips of her breasts rising from the foamy surface of the bath like tropical islands. "I know what I want to do," she said coyly. "Please take me to bed and hold me, I need to feel loved!"

We helped each other out of the bath and quickly dried ourselves before sliding under the covers. Angie lay between us and Simone and I cuddled up against her. We both gently caressed her and she sighed in contentment.

She spoke softly and said to Simone, "I used to love this when I visited Andy and Ros. I'd arrive all upset and they'd take me to bed and hold me between them. They would hold me all night and I would feel so loved it almost hurt."

She buried her head into my shoulder and whispered sadly, "Andy, I miss her so much, she was my big sister and my lover. I knew her for ten years and you two were more of a family than my own ever were." She kissed me and then Simone before stretching and making cute little whimpers as our hands continued to roam over her body.

Simone whispered in my ear, "She needs to feel loved, hold her while I make love to her,"

I wrapped my arms around Angie as Simone kissed her way down to her little tuft of red pussy hair. Angie sighed happily, settling back against me and letting her thighs fall open inviting attention from Simone's tongue. I caressed the silky soft skin of her breasts, letting my fingertip trace the puckered circles of her areoles.

Simone settled between Angie's thighs and ran her tongue in a long slow deliberate sweep from the pink rosette of her anus to the nub of her clit. Angie groaned and her nipples firmed under my fingers.

I could look down the sweep of her body and see Simone's lips circling Angie's clit as she sucked and teased it with the tip of her tongue.

Angie tilted her head and looked at me panting as she said, "Oh God, I love both of you." Then she threw her head back and moaned from the back of her throat as Simone slid two and then a third finger inside her. She rolled her hips seeking to match the motion of Simone's fingers

Her head rolled from side to side as her orgasm drew close. She moaned matching the rhythm of her hips, "Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhhhh God." And she came, her body shuddering and her fingers digging into my arms.

Simone crawled up beside me, we kissed and I could taste Angie's spicy honey sweetness on her lips. Angie rolled over to face us, "I do love you," she whispered. "You make me feel so good."

We hugged and then it was time for Angie to wake Pete up. She wrapped her robe around herself and went off to get dressed and rouse Pete. We got out of the bed as well.

Simone said, "I guess we need to dress up a bit, are you going to wear a jacket?"

"I think so, what are you thinking of wearing?"

"I've got that nice red silk cocktail dress I wore when I first met Angie and Pete." I smiled in recollection and agreed it would be a nice choice.

She sat down at the dressing table and I watched as she quickly styled her hair into a French braid. She had a lovely antique silver clip she used stop the end of the braid unravelling.

She sat on the bed and pulled on a pair of black stockings and smiled at me when I passed her the black lace panties and matching garter belt. She shook her head when I held up the bra. I found a pair of tan chinos and a light blue shirt, and my old comfy linen jacket.

"Can you do up my zip please," Simone asked as she pulled the dress up and settled it on her shoulders. I zipped her up and kissed the back of her neck. She turned and handed me her collar and smiled happily as I fastened it around her neck.

"Thank you Master," she whispered. She bent down and refastened her heart anklet, before putting her heels on.

She gave me a twirl, and I said, "You are beautiful."

"And you are not bad for all that you are my dirty old man," she joked.

The others were waiting for us in the sitting room and we headed down to the bar in the lobby to meet up with Pete's American investors and their wives.

We had only just settled down and ordered our first drinks when they arrived. Pete jumped up and performed the introductions. There was an older couple, around my age, Brad and his wife Caitlin. And two other couples in their early 40's. Doug and Jennifer, and Bryan and his girlfriend Diane. I had to smile as I saw the look of confusion that flitted across their faces as Pete finished introducing us. He'd forgotten and introduced Simone as just Simone.

I took pity on them and put them out of their misery by adding. "Simone is the Contessa Simone Helena Rachael Laurent-Duval." Hey I don't care; I am proud of her!

Angie told them that they had a table booked for eight-thirty, so they had plenty of time to relax and have a drink.

Simone apologised saying, "I'm so sorry that Andy and I can't join you but we have to meet a relative who's arriving on the Paris flight tonight."

Oh no, we were told, that is fine. We fully understand, family comes first. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Angie smiling to herself and mouthing 'Comes first' at Simone. Simone had to hide her grin by turning to me and giving me a kiss.

She whispered, "Lise will like that; she has to come first later." Now it was my turn to try and hide my amusement.

We sat down and while their partners discussed investments and golf with Pete and Steve, the women wanted to know all about Simone and me. For the next hour or so we kept Pete's guests entertained until it was time for them to go to the restaurant. I noticed that Angie and Diane seemed to get on very well and she kept glancing at the rest of us.

Fiona decided she was coming to the airport with Simone and me, while Steve agreed to joined Pete and Angie and the Americans for dinner.

The three of us sat down after the others had left.

Fi let out a sigh and said, "That was hard work. I don't know how Pete does it?"

Simone asked, "When do we need to go to the airport?"

I went over and checked with the concierge who said he would check to make sure the flight was on time and would ensure there was a limo for us.

He came over a few minutes late and told us that the flight was on time and the limousine would be outside in forty-five minutes.