Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and Angie came over to me and hugged me. She said, "Take me to bed please, and make love to me. I need to feel you. I want to sleep with your arms around me." I held her tight against me.

We walked into the bedroom and we helped each other undress. We both need to use the bathroom. I stood at the toilet and went to pee. Angie put her arm around me and grasped my semi erect cock.

"Can I hold you while you pee?" she asked. I nodded and starting peeing while she aimed me at the bowl.

"Oh that feels funny," she said, "I can feel it throbbing." When I finished she got a cloth and cleaned me. Then she sat to pee herself, and when she finished I used the cloth to clean her.

She pulled the bedding back and climbed into the bed, I joined her and pulled the covers back over us. I lay on my back and Angie curled up beside me, she nuzzled my neck and kissed me. I captured her mouth with mine and she whimpered.

I looked at her and asked, "Are you ok love, you sounded a little upset earlier."

"I went a bit over board earlier. You know how Pete and Steve can get sometimes. They egged each other on and I got carried away with their enthusiasm. Before I knew it Pete was buried deep in my arse and Steve was fucking my cunt. It wasn't like when you and Pete take me, you take your time and think about me. They were just a tad too enthusiastic for me to really enjoy it."

"Do you want me to say something to them?"

"No I had a word earlier with them. Now I just want some nice Andy loving please."

I gently sucked on her nipple in reply and she hissed in pleasure. I spent the next few minutes letting my fingers and mouth get reacquainted with the curves and bumps of Angie's sensuous body. I had pulled the covers back a bit and in the soft glow of the bedside lamp her skin took on a rosy glow. Angie had been running her fingertips along the shaft of my cock, and by now he was a good ten and pointing skyward.

When I let my fingers finally slide between her legs, Angie was as wet as I could ever recall. She gasped as my fingers entered her.

She whispered, "Can I be in charge, I want to do all the work, and ride you long and slowly."

I kissed her and helped her guide my cock to her entrance as she positioned herself above me. She slowly slid down me, millimetre by millimetre. I didn't time it but it was at least a full minute before our pubic bones touched and my cock crown was touching her cervix.

"Oh god that's amazing, shit I'm so close," she gasped.

I rolled my hips a couple of times, letting my cock head rub against her cervix and the area immediate in front of it, and she shuddered in pleasure.

"Fuck Andy I'm coming," and she looked down at me in shock.

She paused for a couple of moments to get her breath back. Then she was off, moving slowly and methodically, riding my cock in a long precise motion. Her eyes were closed and her neck and chest stained with a coital blush. She kept the rhythm and didn't vary the pace. I push up slightly at the end of each stroke to meet her.

Again she came, shuddering in her release, but she didn't stop moving. Her slick velvety passage sliding over the ridged flesh of my cock.

I let my fingertips drift across her breasts, running around her nipples as I whispered. "You are beautiful darling, you feel amazing round my cock. I love you."

"Do you really?" She asked quietly.

"I have since the first time I met you and I always will."

She stopped moving and lay down on me, her lips seeking mine. She kept clenching the muscles in the walls of her passage to hold me in place.

"Andy, I love Pete, but if I didn't have you as well I'm not sure we'd still be together. You are the one person I can trust will love me the way I need, not the way I want. You give me that spark of purpose, and now I'm carrying our baby."

"It's going to be his baby."

"I know it is, it's our baby, his, mine and yours. If we could put two fathers names on the birth certificate we would."

She rose up on her elbows and looked deep into my eyes. "Now I need you to love me the way I need," and she smiled and stroked my beard.

I rolled her onto her back and she smiled up at me happily and wrapped her legs around my thighs. I began ploughing her fertile body with long slow deliberate strokes that left her gasping. I felt like I could go on for ever. I enjoyed the feeling of her coming on my hard cock, twice, no three times!

We were both moaning incoherently by the time I reached the point of no return. My orgasm burnt through my cock, spraying her cunt with ropes of my milky cum. She'd been hovering on the edge of another orgasm and my hot jizm pushed her hard over the edge. She cried out as she came, shuddering and whimpering. Her fingers clenched down and her fingernails tried to imitate Oliver's claws on my arse cheeks.

We rolled onto our sides and I stayed buried inside her. She ran her fingers down my chest and I played my favourite game with her freckles, joining the dots.

She kept tensing her cunt to hold me in place, but finally I softened too much and I slid out with an accompanying trickle of cum.

She sighed happily and whispered, "That's why I love you so much. You know instinctively how I need to be fucked every time we make love."

I kissed her and caressed her back. She pushed me to my back and wrapped herself around and over me. Her head was tucked under my chin and she stifled a yawn.

I whispered, "Sleep now darling."

And she replied, "Yes please."

I felt her body slowly relax and her breathing slowed and I was aware of the moment she fell asleep. I listened to that cute little wheeze she gave at the end of each breath. I had the feeling that there was more to her need to be with me tonight, than she was admitting. Thinking about it I did recalls few occasions in the past when she had turned up unannounced to spend a few days with me and Ros. She would arrive looking a bit down and leave with a spring in her step.

The room was quiet, the only sound her breath and the faint whirr of the air conditioning. I settled back and let sleep take me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Simone woke me as she slid into the bed beside me. Dawn was breaking and through the window I could see a rosy glow to the horizon. Angie stirred briefly but didn't wake up. She hadn't moved and was still draped over me.

I whispered, "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

She nodded and whispered, "But I missed you, Pete's nice but he's not you and he got a bit too familiar in his sleep. I think he was dreaming about Ros as her muttered her name a couple of times."

"He and Ros were always very close. It took him quite a few months to get over the point that Ros preferred me to him and even longer to get his head around the fact we were ok if they slept together occasionally. He took her death almost as badly as I did."

Simone placed her hand on Angie's as it lay on my chest, "And how was she?"

"Quiet, and needing some gentle loving. Something's not right, do you think you could have a word with her later." Simone nodded and settled against me and soon we drifted back to sleep again.

It was a couple of hours later that a full bladder woke me again. With difficulty I managed to slide out of the bed without waking either of them. Emptying my bladder, and then washing my face and cleaning my teeth made me feel better. I toyed with the idea of a shower, but put it on hold until Simone could join me.

Easing back into the bed was even harder and I thought I'd made it when Angie opened her eyes. She looked at me with a happy smile, and then winced.

"Christ I need to pee," and she rolled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

Simone sat up, "God I need to go as well." And followed her into the bathroom.

I heard the toilet flush and water running in the hand basin. Angie walked back and dived into the bed pulling the covers up. She curled up against me and gave me a toothpaste flavoured kiss.

"I used your toothbrush," she said, "I hope you don't mind."

"A heinous crime young lady, expect to be punished later."

She wriggled so she was lying across me and placed my hand on her arse cheek and looked at me hopefully. I gave her a playful tap and pulled her up to me. I swear she was pouting in disappointment. Simone gracefully slid into the bed on my other side.

I wrapped an arm around each of them and we settled back for those precious few moments every one like to steal before they have to get up and face the day.

Angie and Simone were talking softly but I tuned them out to enjoy the feel of their soft skin as it moved against mine as they made little movements as they talked.

I realised they had fallen both quiet and still and I emerged from my fugue state to see them both watching me.

Simone said, "You didn't hear the question did you?"

"What question?" I said.

"Angie want to know if she could come back with us for a few days when we leave."

"Both of you?" I asked.

Angie shook her head, "No, he has to meet with a couple of new clients next week, and I could do with a break."

"It's ok by me. You know I love having you around, and I guess Simone is ok with the idea as well?"

She nodded and a big grin spread across Angie's face. She leant over me to kiss Simone and caught me on her way back. I lay back again and listened to them discussing staying at Lisette's apartment for a day so they could go shopping. As I did so something I'd thought about earlier when I had mentioned Ros and Pete to Simone, resurfaced.

I said to Angie, "When Ros died she left me a list of things she wanted me to do. One, was to return a bundle of letters from Pete to him. She specifically asked me not to read them so I didn't. I just stuck them in an envelope and posted them back to him. Did you ever see them or did he discuss them with you?"

She looked at me blankly, "No, sorry I've never seen them and he's never mentioned them to me."

"Ok. It's not an issue; I was just curious." I pursed my lips in thought, and then I mentally shook myself. If I felt the time was right I'd ask him about it.

The girls returned to planning their rape of the shops in Paris. While I did what any red blooded English man would do, I played with their breasts. They tried to make it look like I wasn't effecting them, but four plump erect hard nipples discounted the lie. I intend to find out how aroused they really were. My hands were sliding down their backs when Pete stuck his head round the door.

He smiled at us and said, "I hate to disturb you but we are supposed meet Steve and Fi in twenty minutes for breakfast." I noted that he was already dressed and ready for the day.

"Crap it was just getting interesting," Simone moaned as she rolled out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. Angie and I were right behind her. I paused and told Pete to head on down and hold the fort. We'd get there as soon as we could.

Simone and Angie were in the shower and I dived in behind them. I told them that Pete was going to go on down and we'd join them as soon as we could.

Simone said happily, "Good that means you can finish what you started."

She reached out to grasp my semi erect cock, and she smiled as it grew in her hand. She turned to face away from me placing her arms on the wall for support. She spread her legs invitingly and I accepted the invite. Moving behind her I guided my cock head between her kitty lips and into the entrance of her cunt. She pushed back and I thrust forward and we were joined.

I let a sigh of pleasure at the way her cunt enclosed my cock. Her head drooped and she gasped at the sensations coming from her full passage. Angie wrapped her arms around me and rubbed her slick front against my back. This was not a time to be slow and sensual, we were both looking for a fast release.

I was grunting as I thrust hard and fast into Simone, our thighs slapping together rhythmically. She was moaning and she was frantically rubbing her clit with her fingers. We weren't trying to last, we were both hunting down our orgasms. She was gasping and shaking, almost there, when I came. One, two, three long shuddering thrusts as I ejaculated deep inside her. The sensation of my hot cum and the last few rubs of her clit pushing her over the edge and she came with a loud groan.

"Fuck," I gasped as I slid out of her. A trickle of cum running down her thigh, mingling with the water running off her back. Angie was there on her knees waiting to swallow my cock and suck me clean. She stood and shared a kiss and my cum with Simone, and then with me.

We were only ten minutes late as we sat down for breakfast. Fiona and Steve had found us a nice outside table by the pool. It was set in the cool of the shade of a canopy. I sat next to Fi with Simone on my other side. I decided on a fruit plate with fresh Greek yogurt and honey, and of course coffee.

Angie and Simone had been plotting while I got dressed, and I soon found out what they had worked out.

Simone said to Pete, "You know I've asked Angie to be my matron of honour?" He nodded. "Well I need her to be fitted for the dress and we will need to accommodate the bump. I can get her a fitting at the dress makers next week, so I need her in Paris then."

Angie said, "Pete, I'll get the office to book me a seat on the same flight Andy and Simone. I can stay at the flat with Lisette, and spend a few days shopping."

Pete shrugged, "I've got those investor meetings next week so I can't come with you." He smiled, "Just don't buy up every set of baby clothes you see."

As we all settled down to eat I caught Simone's eye and she whispered in my ear. "Sorry I should have warned you, but she does need a fitting and this seemed the simplest way to explain why she wanted to come back with us."

"Do you have any idea why she wants to come over?" I whispered back.

"I've an idea I'll tell you later."

I sat back enjoying my coffee, which was one of the nicest I'd tasted in some time.

Fi saw my smile as I sipped and said, "I remembered how much you love your coffee and when I saw this one on the menu I knew we needed to order it for you."

I sipped again and then smiled happily as I recognised it, "Oh yes, Jamaican Blue Mountain. You remembered!" I gave her a thank you kiss, which she accepted with open lips and a hint of tongue.

Angie asked, "What are our plans for today?"

I said, "To be honest I'd be happy to have a lazy day, we've got a little fireball arriving this evening and I guess we won't get much sleep tonight." Angie and Pete laughed.

Simone agreed with me, "A nice lazy day would be nice but don't forget we need to pick up a birthday present for our young lady."

"Nope, I got that already, it's in my bag already wrapped." She looked surprised, so I told her that I picked up a pair of iPhones for her and Lisette and had added them to my contract.

"I wanted to get you one, then I decided it would be nice to get her one as well. I added an iTunes voucher to hers so she can download some music. I was going to give them to both of you tomorrow, but if you ask me nicely I might let you have yours today."

Angie said, "Well if that's solved then we could go to the beach club. It's got a nice private beach and pool, and they serve pretty good food. Plus it's the only semi-public place you can go topless in Dubai."

I think the last part of her statement sold the idea to the rest of us. With breakfast over we headed upstairs to collect our beach bags and costumes. I delved into the bottom of my bag and found the two boxes with iPhones in them.

I gave the silver wrapped one to Simone, and she ripped it open like a child at Christmas. I'd already set it up and preloaded a couple of dozen albums I knew she liked.

She sat playing with it in the hotel limousine as we drove the 20 kilometres to the beach club. It was set on an isolated section of the coast between two rocky headlands. The gravel track off the highway wound past several protecting sand dunes before it reached a gate set in a high white wall.

The limo pulled up in a parking lot set to one side of the gate house. Pete stepped out and signed us all in. We had to leave the limo there, but there was a rank of golf carts just inside the gate for us to use. The driveway now Tarmac continued on towards the sea, winding through a golf course. The club house, more a mansion was a low two story white building that sat between the golf course and the sand of the beach.

As we drove up to the entrance, Pete said. "This place used to be owned by one of the big American corporations that went bust in the late 90's. It got bought by a group of businessmen a couple of years later and it's been updated since then."

He smiled at me, "We bought a company membership almost ten years ago and we've been buying shares in the club ever since. As of last month we now own five percent, its one of the best investments we ever made, and we've been offered another two percent that we are going to take up."

We were greeted by the club secretary as we walked into the lobby. He seemed pleased to see Pete and Angie. Pete introduced Fiona and Steve as old friends on a visit. The club secretary, an American who Pete called Kevin, said he'd leave their names at the gate if they wanted to come again during their stay. I glanced at his name tag and saw his full name was K. HUTCHINSON.

Then Pete introduced Simone and me concluding, "...and he is my boss, he's the company chairman."

Kevin said, "Then you are already a member Mr. Morton, I'll make sure you and your fiancée get your club cards before you leave today. Have you got your passports with you for the club records? I just need to make a copy of them."

I handed him both of them and murmured to Simone, "Just wait until he sees your titles."

We could tell the moment he read Simone's passport as he froze, then slowly turned around to look at her again with his mouth open. He copied the passports on the photocopier behind the reception desk and brought them back to us.

Kevin said to Simone, "Contessa, I will make sure that all the staff know how to address you."

They all looked at her in surprise, Angie saying what they thought, "Contessa? Simone you are a Contessa and you didn't tell us."

Simone shrugged and said, "I don't use the title." She smiled as she remembered, "Andy spanked me when he found out; I hadn't told him either."

Angie laughed and rubbed her bottom, she said, "As I know to my cost, he doesn't like surprises."

Angie turned to Kevin and said, "We will need lockers for everyone."

"That not a problem, I can let you use one of the private changing rooms for your party." He got a key card from a drawer and asked us to follow him. He led us down a corridor to a door with a gold six on it and opened it for us. The room inside was set up like a lounge, there were two shower rooms on one side and a full bathroom on the other. A door on the far wall opened out to a patio that led out to the pool.

Pete commented that this was very nice, he sounded surprised that he'd never been offered the use of one of these rooms before.

Kevin said, "I'm afraid that these rooms are usually allocated to the owners. Anyone that owns over five percent gets one permanently allocated."

Pete grinned at him and said, "I think you need to check your records Kevin as we own five percent and have agreed to purchase another two."

Kevin replied, "I apologise, it seems our records are out of date. We will allocate one of the permanent rooms to you, this is one we keep for VIP guests. The permanent rooms are a bit larger and have a bedroom as well." He turned to leave.

At the door he paused and said, "If you check when you leave I will be able to tell which room has been allocated, and your membership card will open the door."