All Comments on 'Tales of Hedonism: Judy and Paul'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ignorance of youth

Justgr8,

You shouldn't write about things you don't really know.

My sex drive went through the roof at 55, three years AFTER menopause, and my husband joyfully went along for the ride. We are still going at it nearly as strong, and we are both 67, soon to be 68. We were finding our friends (aged 57-74) becoming widows and widowers, and to make a very long story short, welcomed them into our sex life. I am learning that this is not so uncommon at our age. Not everybody who is newly-single at our age has the energy and passion to start a whole new relationship, after spending decades with the love of their life, but they do have needs. They need to experience intimacy with others, to feel appreciated, and sex is part of feeling like a complete person, reminding them they are alive and loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just gr8

You need to get a life.Enough said.This is a wonderful love story and as we all age many sexual things will come up.All five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep some readers think in a very narrow band

There is a whole wide world for exploring. I am older than dirt and I am still learning the ways of life. In fact I know a couple had made reservations at a nude resort and did not know what the hell hit them in the face... Took them an half a day to get in to the swing of things.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Excellent story.

Well written and plenty of detail. Looking forward to more. JustGr8- you don't know what you're talking about. After 40 years married, we are still experimenting and expanding our horizons. Swinging was just the beginning. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

It begins with an unlikely plot device: They enter a contest to win a vacation and don't know the destination of the vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the last installment

of a love story, the following will be the foundation for the demise of several couples. around here very little survives Jamaica and neither will this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

After all of that build-up, I was disappointed where it ended. I guess that’s a good thing, though, right? Always leave us wanting more.

Gotta laugh at the last guy to comment. Some folks just aren’t happy unless the fictional characters in their “erotic” stories end up divorced and miserable. (Just like them, I suppose.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I got a kick out of those that say "you need to get a life"

LMAO at you morons. So swinging and fucking others is a life? Spare me the details.

No comment on story, didn't read it, seen the Hipster approved this, that was enough to walk away.

LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812over 6 years ago
Good start

Good start looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good start

A good start, Looking forward to the continuation of the story of Judy and Paul. Interesting characters in an interesting situation.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Why do i get the feeling

That this setup will end with the minister dressed as a woman taking other’s cum directly from the tap or his wife’s cooch? I guess we will

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hedo

Don't listen to the insecure, jealous, naysayers. My wife and I LOVED our trip to Hedo and would love to go again someday. Hope they get their "swing" on and have a ball playing with lots of hot sexy people!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago

There is a chance that it will be a nice LW story, but I'm afraid that it crash down to a pervert cuckold/wimp crap and the author calls it love!!! So lets see!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
How Sad

It's difficult to think of anything more pathetic than a couple pushing 60 going to a place called Hedonism.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
27 eorta nailed it. Plus. What preacher didn't have forsaking all others in their vows?

Silly set up, icky premise, unless they are fitness buffs

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Obooby, this one rank piece of shit. Instead of bashing Christians, write a story about the kind, tolerant Muzzies. They don’t get much porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous