Tales of Hedonism: Judy and Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

He had reached his hand down and begun to work my clit with his thumb. It was electric. My hips began to buck against his more quickly.

"So when we go..."

Oh my god he was agreeing!

"...we have to remain honest with each other, as you have just done with me. That means if someone does something the other doesn't like, even a little, we honor that by telling the other person."

"Ohhhhh, ohhh Paul, ahhhhhh, yesssssss! Yes that's what I want!" my pussy was lit with electricity, pulsing and clenching around his cock and sending sparks up my body.

"I will go to Hedonism with you, will shed my clothes and make love with you under the sun and stars for any who wish to look at us. Beyond that..."

I kissed him deeply as the orgasm washed through me. He held me tightly as I shuddered violently on him. Finally, I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Beyond that, I think we play it by ear. If it's something you decide you would want to try, it would have to be the right situation with the right couple. I'd have to be sure we weren't interfering with their vows negatively, and even then I don't know that I'd want it to go past flirting. Is that okay?"

I finally caught my breath and said, "Yes, Paul. I love you."

"I love you too. Now why don't you show me the reviews of this place so I know what I've gotten myself into!"

Two months later, after Christmas services were done, we drove to Boston and got on a plane for Negril to spend New Years Eve on a new adventure. We left the camera's at home.

To be continued...

Tales of Hedonism is a story series following individual couples as they decide to book their first trip to the infamous resort in Jamaica. They can be read alone, but eventually, these couples and stories will intertwine with each other in Tales of Hedonism: New Year's Eve 2017.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers
12