All Comments on 'Tales of Hedonism: Tracy and Scott'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I had

A Macro... Just a little more of an intelligent way to say what a horrible story about a horrible couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

If its not a sick fetish B.T.B story its hard to get a good comment here.

Hot good story with all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I loved the way the story started but I was a bit disappointed in the ending. The way it started though, I kind of figured Joe was going to do something at the end. The writing was good and the story flowed well. Ignore the lamebrains who are making negative comments. They do it so often that I believe they really like these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I see the sad little man has stopped by with his one star rating

Your life must be pathetic "Mr. 1* Cuck Shit" to spend your time posting on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh please dont continue that crap!!!

Swinging sharing cuckolding 98% of marriages trying that crap get divorced!! Its amazing that your idiotic teen fantasy involve the other 2%! And if you realy think that sex with other people expect the own spouse has something to do with love then you are not only stupid no you are brain sick!!!! But your pervert fans will applaud to that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
98%!!!!!!

98% of statistics quoted in the comments section of this site are completely made up bullshit. Fact! You can look it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sure, fine, open the marriage, fuck anyone, everyone, whenever, wherever, why not?

What have they got to lose? Absolutely nothing.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Obooby with another of his ridiculous cuck and whorewife farces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous