Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I won't!" Sarah whimpered, shaking her head as she writhed under her

"Tell me you love me! Or I'll stop!" Marta panted, grinding her hips in slow circles, holding the thick rubber cock buried to the root inside Sarah's spasming pussy tunnel. "I will! I mean it!"

"No, please! Don't stop!" Sarah begged, staring up at her. "I...I, oh god! I..."

"Don't do that." Brad said from the door. He came over and stood next to the bed. "Get off of her and get out!" He said as he glared at Marta.

"Br...Brad! I...it's okay, honey!" Sarah gasped, trying to sit up, but trying to keep Marta's big cock in her at the same time. She gave up, holding her arms out to him. "It's okay, honey. we're just playing. I...I asked her to..."

She grabbed Marta's arm, pulling her down on top of her, her other hand reaching out to her son. "Tell him, Marta! Tell him it was just a game!"

"We're just playing, Brad." Marta said softly, looking him in the eyes. She held her hand out and took his fingers in hers. "Come here, lay down with us. Come on, there's room." She said as she turned and looked down at Sarah.

She looked back at Brad as he put his knee on the bed and laid out beside his mother. Sarah had her arm under him and was hugging him to her, and Marta put her arm around him, pulling him tight against them.

She leaned close, her lips brushing his ear. "Do you want to watch me fuck your mom? We've been making love all day, but now we're just fucking." She eased her hips back, then slid them forward slowly, making Sarah moan. "Or do you want to fuck her? Oooooohhhh, you do, don't you! God, I think that's so hot! Come on! Trade places with me!"

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it gently. It was already half hard, and stiffening rapidly. She looked down at Sarah then leaned down and kissed her hungrily. Letting go of his cock, she took Sarah's hand and guided it down, smiling as she gasped into her mouth.

"I want to watch him fuck you." She whispered, her hips moving slowly, working the huge dildo in and out of her pussy in short teasing strokes. "Will you do that for me, Sarah? Will you let me watch your son stick his big cock in your tight little pussy and fuck you till you scream? Will you let me watch you cum all over his huge fucking cock, then let me suck his thick, creamy cum out of your hot little pussy?"

Sarah nodded her head rapidly, her eyes wide as she stared up at her. She looked over at her son, then down at his now stone hard cock, squeezing her fingers around it.

"Br...Brad?" She panted, her eyes locked on his. "Wi...will you fu...fuck me, honey? Please? It would mean so much to us. Please?"

Brad looked over at Marta as she slid the big strap-on dildo out of his mother's pussy, his eyes going wide as he saw the huge rubber cock hanging between her legs. Marta moved over to the other side of Sarah, her hand closing around his cock, pulling him over between her legs. She ran the shiny purple knob up and down between the lips of his mother's pussy, smiling up at her.

"I'm going to put it in, Sarah. Tell him you want him to fuck you. Tell him how much you need his cock." She started feeding the fat knob into the gaping gash of Sarah's cunt, stopping when the head was firmly seated inside her. She kept her fist wrapped around the thick shaft of his cock just under the head, holding his cock in place, not letting him move. "Tell him, Sarah! Beg your baby boy to stick his big beautiful dick in your hot little pussy and fuck you till you can't take any more."

She leaned close to Sarah's face, an evil grin on her face. "That little bitch Beth drained his balls real good this morning, so he's gonna last forever. He's gonna fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you, and there's nothing you can do but lay back and take it. There's nothing you can do to stop him. And all you have to do is ask him to do it."

Sarah stared up at her, whimpering as her hips arched up at him, trying to get more of his cock into her hungry little pussy. The inner muscles were working and squeezing around his swollen cockhead, and Brad started to push down, trying to force his cock into her.

"No! Not till she says it!" Marta glared at him, then grinned. She got her face back under control before she turned back to Sarah. "I won't let him fuck you till you tell him you love him, and beg him to fuck you. You want it, baby, you know you do. It's such a litt..."

"Oh god! Please Brad? I love you so much! Let me show you! Please? Fuck me, honey! Show mommy how much you love her! Please?" She groaned, tears running out of the corners of her eyes.

"Fuck her." Marta whispered in his ear as she released her grip on his cock. "Be gentle with her. Long, slow strokes. Talk to her, tell her you love her. We both do. Let me love her with you."

Brad looked at Marta as he pushed his hips forward, easing his huge, fleshy cockshaft into her sopping wet pussy. Sarah whined pitifully as it slid slowly into her clasping cunt channel, and her legs came up, wrapping around him, her heels coming to rest under his ass.

"It feels so good, doesn't it baby?" Marta whispered as she stretched out next to her. "I thought I was gonna die when he stuck it in me the first time, it felt so good! Is that how it feels for you, Sarah? Is it as good as you thought it was going to be, baby?"

Sarah nodded her head, her eyes squeezed shut as she gasped and panted under her son. She couldn't believe the incredible sensations flowing through her. Part of it was from the slow stroking of his huge cock, but part of it was from Marta being with her, sharing it with her.

She turned and looked at her, reaching up and pulling her closer as she leaned up toward her. She kissed her hungrily, her hips working frantically, her heels kicking at her son's ass, trying to get him to fucking her faster.

"Oh god, Marta! It's so good!" She panted into her mouth. "Please, tell him to fuck me! He's just teasing me! Oh god, I want...I need him to fuck me! Please? Tell him to fuck me!"

Marta smiled up at Brad and nodded. "Let 'er rip BigBrad. Fuck us! Fuck us till we cum all over your big fucking cock!"

Brad grunted as he slammed his cock into his mother's pussy as hard as he could, then started pounding it in and out roughly. He leaned down over her, holding himself up on stiff arms, spreading his knees wider as he inched closer, lining his cock up with her wide open cunt channel so he could get every inch of his enormous prick lance inside her.

"Oh my god!" Sarah screamed, hugging Marta tightly to her. "Oh god, Marta! It's so good. Oh fuck, I...I'm, I...oh shit! I'm cu...cumming!" She writhed wildly under him as her pussy erupted in a flurry of sensation. Her tight, sucking cunt gripped his thick cock, milking the throbbing shaft as it plowed in and out of her.

Brad threw his head back and roared as he started fucking her even faster, slamming his ass up and down wildly, his huge cock ramming up through the spasming sheath of her cunt again and again. His cock made loud sucking and slurping noises as he stroked it in and out.

"Oh god, Sarah! This is so hot!" Marta panted, her fingers buried between her legs as she writhed against her. "You're so beautiful baby! You look so beautiful when you cum! Do it for me! Cum on his big fucking cock! Cum on it, Sarah! Let it happen! Oh god, I want it for you so much!"

"Yo...you...too!" Sarah panted, tugging at her, trying to pull her up over her. "You...Fuck us! I want him to fuck us together!" She groaned as she pulled Marta up on top of her, guiding her up so she was straddling her head, then pulled her sloppy wet pussy down onto her face.

Marta groaned as Sarah drove her tongue up into the juice soaked hole of her pussy. She leaned forward, holding onto the headboard as she rocked her ass up and down, grinding her dripping cunt all over her face. She started cumming as Sarah licked her clit, then sucked it into her mouth, nipping at it with her teeth.

Brad shook his head, sending a halo of sweat spraying across the room, then collapsed onto his mother's heaving body. He was plunging his cock into her hot, wet cunt with vicious tip to root lunges, and he ground his body against her, his chest smashing her tits almost flat, then gliding across them on a sheen of sweat.

He looked up and saw his mother cupping the tight round cheeks of Marta's ass as she sucked her pussy hungrily. The firm, fleshy globes were spread wide, and her pink, puckered asshole winked at him as he fucked his cock balls deep in his mother's welcoming cunt channel.

Marta yelped, then purred as she felt his tongue slither up the crack of her ass, then slide back down to dance around the tight, wrinkled ring of her asshole. She pushed her ass back at his face, cumming again as she felt his tongue force its way up into her asshole. Her pussy spasmed, and she felt a flood of fresh girl cum pour from her, running down into Sarah's mouth.

Sarah moaned as she felt the hot, spicy cream dripping into her mouth, and she started fucking her tongue even faster into the juice slickened opening of her friends pussy, she pulled her down harder onto her face, her hands spreading the cheeks of her ass even wider, easing the way for Brad to get his tongue deeper up her asshole.

Brad grunted, then groaned into Marta's ass crack, his tongue darting and diving into the winking pink ring. He sucked at her twitching asshole, fucking his tongue as far up inside her as he could, then groaned again as he felt his balls spasm, then contract as they ejected their first sizzling jet of jizz. His cum roared up his cockshaft, erupting into his mother's cunt channel in a scalding flood of creamy ball juice.

"Nooooooo!" He bellowed, reaching down and lifting his mother's hips as he slammed his cumming cockshaft into her tightly clasping cunt channel as hard and fast as he could, his ass flailing frantically in and out in a blur of motion.

"Yesssssssss!" Sarah wailed up into Marta's pussy, her teeth clenching shut on her clit, making her scream as the exquisite agony surged through her, bursting over her in a blinding flash of pain and pleasure that sent her tumbling off of Sarah. Marta landed next to her, twitching and jerking, her hands holding her tortured pussy as a storm of sensation raged through her.

Sarah pulled her son down on top of her, grinding her cunt up at his spunk spitting cock, her ass writhing wildly on the bed under him. She was cumming again and again, her mind overwhelmed by the delightful sensations flowing through her, and she prayed they would never end.

Brad gasped and panted into his mother's shoulder as she hugged him tightly to her, his frantic fucking slowing as his balls emptied themselves into her, filling her with his steaming cum. He collapsed on top of her, exhausted, unable to move as she continued wriggling and squirming under him, milking off the last of her orgasm on his wonderfully huge cock.

"Thank you." She whispered again and again as she hugged him tightly to her. She reached out, her hand searching for Marta. "Oh god! I love you both so much!"

She looked over and saw Marta curled in a ball beside her, her hands clutched between her legs. She pushed her son off of her and moved over to her, lifting her gently.

"Marta? Are you okay, baby? What's wrong?" She asked as she held her, rocking her slowly.

Marta nodded. "Hurts..." She panted, tears running down her cheeks. "Be...better now. Be okay in...in a minute."

"What's hurts, honey? Let me see." Sarah said as she pushed her legs apart and gently moved her hands out of the way. She gasped when she saw her clit sticking out, puffy and swollen dark red, beginning to bruise. It was already swollen to almost the size of a grape. "Oh my god! What happened?"

"Bi...bit me." Marta whispered as she sobbed into her shoulder.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..." She turned and looked at Brad. "Go get me some ice. We need to get the swelling down. Hurry."

Brad moved off the bed and ran out the door as Sarah turned back to Marta. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." she said again, hugging her tightly. "Can you forgive me?"

Marta nodded, then managed a weak smile. "Love you. Yo...you'll think I'm silly, or sick." She paused, taking several deep breaths. "Oh god, Sarah. It hurt so good! It still does! It's like my clit is on fire, but it feels good at the same time!"

Brad came back in with a paper towel full of ice, and he helped his mother get Marta laid out on the bed.

Sarah cradled her in her arms as she picked up a piece of ice, reaching down to spread the lips of Marta's pussy gently. "This is going to be cold baby, but it will make you feel better."

Marta nodded, then shivered and tried to squirm away as Sarah pressed the ice cube between her legs, putting it right over her throbbing clit bud. She whimpered as Sarah cupped her hand over her pussy, holding the ice on her clit with her palm.

"Shhhhhhh, don't move, baby. It's going to be alright." Sarah soothed as she rocked her slowly. "We need to get the swelling down. God I am so sorry, Marta! I didn't even realize..."

"Wi...will you put your fi...fingers in me?" Marta said softly as she moved her pussy under Sarah's hand. She moaned as the ice cube moved up and down over her tender clit button, soothing the ache and bringing a new level of excitement at the same time.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." Brad said as he eased off the bed and went over to the door. He looked back as he went out, smiling as he saw his mother lean down and kiss Marta as her fingers slid into her pussy.

* * * * *

Sarah came into Brad's room an hour later. She climbed up on the bed and snuggled up to him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Is this okay, honey?" She asked softly, not looking up at him. "I mean, alot happened last night and this morning. I don't mean just you and me, but everything."

Brad laughed, hugging her to him. "Okay? Are you kidding me, Mom? My wildest wet dream came true last night! I got to fuck the hottest woman I know, that's you by the way, and I had the best night any guy could dream of! So yeah, I'd have to say I'm okay with it."

"I'm glad, baby. When I read that profile...I didn't know what to think!" She said as she looked up at him. "Part of me was shocked that you could even think about wanting to fuck me, but part of me got really excited too." She giggled and blushed as she ran her hand lightly over his stomach. "Especially since I already knew what a big dick you have."

"I was starting to worry that you'd never watch that video." He said, putting his hand on hers, moving it down over the front of his jeans. "I put it in your porn directory over six weeks ago."

"You did what? You mean you...how did..." She didn't get to finish, Brad's phone rang and he picked it up, frowning as he looked at the screen.

"Is that Beth?" She asked.

He nodded, his thumb moving to hit the disconnect button.

"Give it to me." She said, holding out her hand. She took the phone from him and hit answer. "Hi Beth, I'm glad you called honey, I've been thinking about this morning."

She listened for a moment, then laughed. "No, it's okay, really. I was upset, but I've had a chance to think, and talk to Marta about it. Now I think it was so hot the way you were fucking my Braddy! And the way you sucked his cock! Oh my god! Where did you put it all? I don't thin..."

She listened again, rolling over so her head laid on his stomach. She put her elbow on his chest and pushed him back down as he started to get up, holding her fingers to her lips.

"I'd like that, but I don't think I'll ever be able to do it like you can...Brad? Yeah, he's here, he just got up a little while ago, and he's in the shower right now." She looked up at Brad, smiling slyly at him. "When are you going to bring that T-shirt back? It's one of his favorites...yeah, we'll be here all day honey, come on over. I'll tell him. You be careful. Okay, see you in a few, bye."

She hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Brad asked, staring down at her in disbelief. "I can't believe you just invited that conniving little cunt over here. If you thi..."

"Oh shut up!" She laughed, rolling over and climbing up on top of him. She rested her arms across his chest, smiling down in his face. "How many times did you fuck her? All together, last night and this morning?"

"I don't know, I lost count." He said. She could see him getting angry as he remembered their last fuck that morning.

"Has any girl ever fucked you or sucked your cock the way she did? Be honest, forget her little games, which you were getting off on by the way. And don't try to deny it! I saw how you responded to her. She had you wrapped around her little finger and was using you to jerk off with!"

"But she..."

"So except for when she started fucking with me, playing with my head, you had the best time you ever had with a girl. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing. She apologized to me before she left. Marta talked to her too. Then we talked after she left." She paused, smiling as she looked at him. "Would it be okay if I...I think I'm falling in love with her, Brad. Marta I mean."

"I could see that." Brad said as he put his arms around her. "She must really be something. If you think she can make you happy, I'm happy for you both. But I don't want to see Beth, Mom. I don't think I can handle her games. You didn't see everything."

"I know honey, but you need to learn about girls like her, and what better way is there than to let her play her games with you?" She laughed. "And now that you know that she likes to play little mind games, you'll be prepared, and can handle it better."

"She is a hot little piece, I'll give you that much." Brad said, trying not to smile. "But you're gonna have to help me. I don..."

"We'll help if we have to, but you'll be fine on your own." Sarah laughed. "Just play games back with her. That's what she's looking for, someone that will fuck her head as well as they fuck her hot little pussy. I didn't realize it until after she left. I was too wrapped up in what she was doing to you."

"So you think if I do the same thing to her..."

"No, not the same thing. You're going to need to find out what her buttons are, and how she likes them pushed." His mother told him. "It'll take a while, but you'll figure it out."

"She likes to be forced." Marta said from the door. She walked over and stood at the foot of the bed. "Is it okay if I..."

"You don't have to ask, Marta." Brad said, holding his free arm out. He hugged her as she slid in beside him, her hand moving over him to touch Sarah. "I think my mom is falling for you, so that's going to make you family. And family doesn't have to ask."

He looked over at his mother. "You know I'm gonna want to fuck her, right?" Before she could answer, he looked back at Marta. "And you know I'm going to want to fuck you again. If that's a problem..."

"Not a problem for me!" Marta said as she wriggled closer. "But not right now, okay? My pussy still hurts a little. She bit me! Can you believe that?"

"It was an accident!" Sarah said, leaning over him. "And I said I was sorry!" She looked up at Brad, giving him a big smile. "And you can fuck her all you want, baby! I thought it was hot the way you two were going at it in that van last night!"

"He's just gonna be a bonus baby. You're the prize." Marta giggled as she pulled Sarah closer, kissing her lightly, then more hungrily. She broke off the kiss and grinned. "Besides, if he plays his cards right with Beth, he's not gonna have the energy to fuck either of us!"

* * * * *

"Come over here, Beth." Brad said quietly from the hall.

Beth looked at him, then at Sarah and Marta. They both shrugged, and went into the kitchen, leaving her alone with Brad. Beth walked over, following Brad as he went down the hall towards his room, not speaking to her. She gasped when he turned suddenly, pushing her against the wall, his hand at her throat, his face inches from hers.