Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a shitty thing you did this morning." He whispered harshly, his eyes locked onto hers. "You shouldn't have fucked with my mom like that. That was just fucking wrong!"

"I know, baby, and I'm sorry. I already told her that I was sorry." She said, trying to move out from under him. "Come on, let's go in your bedroom, and I'll make it up to you. I'll make it good for you, baby, I promise. Just let me make it up to you."

"Why should I Beth? Why should I give you another chance to fuck with my head?" He said as he stared at her, leaning harder against her, pinning her to the wall with his body. "The way you treated me last night, making me say all that shit! You made me feel like a punk!"

"I didn't mean to, Brad! I was just pla..."

"You know what? You need to see that I'm not you're little pussy boy, bitch." He grunted as he put his hands on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. He held her down with one hand as he pushed his shorts down with the other. His thick, heavy prick flopped out, still soft, hanging right in her face, and he pushed his crotch forward, rubbing his hot, meaty cock all over her face.

Beth turned her head, trying to push him away, but he just spread his legs wider, mashing his cock harder against her face, trapping her between his body and the wall.

"What's the matter, Beth? You loved it this morning." He said, his voice harsh as he looked down at her. He had a tight lipped smile on his face as he pulled back, wrapping his hand around his fat cockshaft, and started rubbing the jizz dripping knob back and forth across her lips. "But you were running the show this morning, weren't you, you little cunt! You thought you had me wrapped around your little finger, and could do any fucking thing you wanted with me. Well guess what? You went a little too far, and now you're gonna pay for it!"

Beth gasped at his sudden rough treatment, and felt a her pussy flutter under her jeans as he pushed the head of his cock between her open lips.

Brad leaned on her shoulder as his fist pumped up and down the length of his stiffening prickshaft, forcing more of his cock into her mouth as he stroked it lazily. Moving his fist slowly up and down his pulsing prick meat, he pushed the foreskin against her lips as his cock slid deeper into her mouth.

Beth got her hands up, pushing him away, breathing heavily as his cock slipped out of her mouth. "No! Not this way, Braddy! Let's go in your room, and I'll suck you so good, baby! You want me to do you good, don't you, baby?"

"Shut up and suck my fuckin' dick you little cunt!" He grunted, smacking her across the face with his spit slickened prick. He rubbed the dripping knob all over her face, then shoved it back in her mouth. "You wanna show me you're sorry? Get your fucking mouth going on my dick! Suck me! You wanna suck it so bad, do it right here!"

Hot pussy juice soaked Beth's panties as she opened her mouth wide and sucked his cock inside, giving up her resistance, and surrendering to his desires. Brad sensed the change in her, and he smiled as he moved his hand off her shoulder, putting his hand on the wall to support himself as he leaned into her.

Taking his hand off his cock, he put it on the back of her head and started fucking her mouth with long slow strokes, feeding his cock between her lips till the thick knob hit the back of her throat, making her choke and gag. Beth swallowed around his bulging cockhead, massaging it with her throat muscles as she tried to breath around it.

Beth brought her hands up higher, wrapping them around his throbbing prickshaft as he fucked it in and out of her mouth, but Brad batted them away, pulling her head forward as he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Beth beat as his legs frantically as she gagged around the throat clogging bulk of his cock meat, her belly heaving as she fought for breath.

"I didn't tell you to use your hands, did I bitch?" He asked as he ground his hips into her face. The crinkly hairs at the base of his cock tickled her nose as he held his dick buried in her throat, and Beth felt herself getting light headed from lack of air.

Brad pulled his hips back, letting his cock slip out of her mouth till just the swollen head was between her lips. She sucked in great panting breaths through her nose, looking up at him, her lips clasped tightly around the flaring rim of his cockhead, waiting to see what he would do next.

Creamy girl cum drooled from her pussy slit, turning her panties into a sodden mess, then began soaking through her skin tight jeans. Beth tore at the snap, then jerked the zipper down, forcing her hand under her panties and into the sopping wet slit of her cunt. She moaned around his cock as she stroked her clit, her lips and tongue working hungrily around his twitching knob.

Brad threw his head back as she started sucking on his cock on her own, then he looked down at her, an evil grin on his face.

"You swallowed my cock this morning, now show me how much you can take like this." He grunted. "Suck my fucking cock, Beth! Take it in your mouth and suck on it!"

"Come watch this baby!" Marta whispered huskily as she played with her pussy under her jeans. She had her hand shoved down the front of her pants, her fingers stroking over her clit as she watched Brad and Beth in the hall. "He's really putting it to her. Goddamn, this is fucking hot!"

Sarah came up behind her, cupping her tits through her tank top, then pulled it up and put her hands on Marta's bare tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers. She looked over Marta's shoulder as her fingers teased her stiff tit buds. "Wow! She's gonna swallow the whole fucking thing if she keeps going like that!" She laughed.

"I think that's what he has in mind! He already shoved it down her throat a couple times. God, you should have seen the way she was choking on it!" Marta panted. She pulled her hand out of her pants and jerked them open, taking Sarah's hand, pushing it down to cup her pussy. "Play with my pussy too, baby! God, I'm so fucking hot! I love watching shit like this!"

Beth worked her lips around Brad's cock, pulling him deeper into her mouth, then started pumping her mouth up and down on it eagerly. Her fingers were flying over her clit as she sucked harder on his throbbing cockshaft.

Brad started fucking her mouth as she sucked his cock frantically, holding her head as he jammed his cock deeper into her mouth. His hips moved faster as he held her head on his cock, not letting her pull back, making her keep half his cock in her mouth.

"Yeah! Suck it bitch! You're gonna make me fucking cum in that hot little slut mouth if you keep sucking me like this!" He grunted. He stepped closer, pinning her head to the wall, his hand wrapped securely in her hair. He fucked her mouth roughly, his balls smacking her under the chin as he shoved another inch of his pulsing prickshaft down her throat.

Sarah pulled her hand out of Marta's pants, pushing down her own shorts and panties, forcing them down her legs, then kicking them off her feet. "He's getting ready to cum!" she giggled as she stepped around Marta. "I'm gonna help! Get naked if you want in on this!"

"I think I'll just watch, and wait for you." Marta laughed. "Have fun, and hurry back!"

With her fingers flying over her twitching clit bud, Beth put her other hand on Brad's ass, pulling him harder into her mouth. She was sucking his cock as hard as she could, her tongue lashing and laving all around over his plunging prick meat as it plowed in and out of her mouth. She moved her hand around, wetting her fingers in the thick strings of spit dripping from her chin, them put her hand back on his ass, moving her fingers into the warm, damp crack.

Brad grunted as her fingers brushed over his asshole, then groaned as she pushed first one, then two of the stiff digits up his tight bunghole. His hips slammed forward, driving his heaving cock muscle down her throat as his balls contracted, then unloaded their creamy cargo.

Beth gagged again as his cock plowed deep into her throat, then her eyes went wide as she felt his cock ripple between her lips and his cum load surged up the long, thick shaft. She leaned into him, then pulled back quickly, making his cock slip out of her throat as the first steaming jets of jizz blasted out of his piss slit and splashed across the roof of her mouth. She ripped her hand out of her panties and wrapped her hand around his huge cock, jerking him off feverishly as load after load of jism spurted up from his balls.

Hot, sticky spunk sprayed out of his piss hole in thick ropy strings, filling her mouth to overflowing. She sucked and swallowed frantically, but he was shooting so much creamy cum in her mouth that she couldn't swallow it all fast enough. Thick ribbons of his cum slopped from her lips as he pounded his prickshaft in and out of her mouth, and she scooped up the sticky goo, smearing it all over his cumming cockstalk, greasing it up, getting it wet for her fist.

Beth jerked on his cock, her hand gripping it tightly as she milked his spewing ball juice out into her mouth. She kept up her frantic stroking as his cum slowed to a dribble, working all his cum up out of his balls.

Sarah pushed Brad out of the way, dropping to her knees in front of the gasping, panting girl. Plastering her mouth to Beth's, she jammed her tongue in her mouth as she shoved her hand into her pants, then pulled back, licking up the sticky jizz dripping from her chin. She sucked the heavy strings of cum into her mouth, then planted her lips back on Beth's, spitting the gooey cock cream into her mouth, her tongue lashing around, dueling with the confused girls.

"You like sucking my Braddy's dick, don't you Bethy?" Sarah whispered huskily as her fingers ground into her crotch. She twisted her fingers in the sloppy wet slit of Beth's pussy, then pulled them up to stroke over her clit.

"Oh god, yes!" Beth panted, staring at her as she started to cum. "Oh fuck! It's the best! The very best, most perfect cock there is!"

"You have to earn my baby's cock, Bethy. I'm not going to let you fuck him just because you want to." Sarah panted as she worked her fingers harder over Beth's clit, bringing the younger girl to a fever pitch. "Do you know what you have to do, if you want me to let my Braddy fuck you? And you need his big fucking cock in your hot little pussy right now, don't you Bethy?"

Beth nodded, humping her juicing pussy down onto Sarah's stroking fingers.

"Tell me Bethy. Tell me what you have to do to get Braddy's big beautiful cock in your tight fucking cunt again!"

"I...I have to eat you!" Beth panted, staring wide eyed at her. "Oh please! let me eat your pussy Sarah! I'll do it good, I promise! I'll make you cum in my fucking mouth, I'll suck you like you've never been sucked before! I'll make your pussy fee..."

"Shut up and do it you little slut!" Sarah said as she pushed her down onto the floor, then scrambled up on top of her. She sat on Beth's face, reaching down and spreading the sloppy wet slit of her pussy with her fingers as she rubbed her cream soaked cunt all over her face.

She groaned as Beth's tongue shot up into her juice dripping hole, driving deep inside, then darting all around, lapping up the spicy girl cum as it drooled out of her pussy. She looked over at Brad, grinning when she saw his huge cock standing stiffly out of his crotch.

"Well, don't just stand there dumbshit! Fuck her! Get her pants off and fuck the shit out of this little cunt! What the fuck are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?"

Marta laughed as she watched Brad drop to his knees and grab at the legs of Beth's jeans. He jerked them down her legs, then off over her feet. Her legs flew open, her knees pulling up as she spread herself wide, opening her pussy to him in a blatant invitation.

Beth had her hands on Sarah's ass, pulling her pussy down onto her hungrily sucking mouth. She sucked at the juice dripping hole eagerly, her tongue lashing and laving all over, scooping up every pearly nugget of cunt cream she could find, then sucking frantically for more. She groaned as she felt Brad push her knees higher, then screamed into his mother's pussy as he buried his cock to the balls in her tight, wet cunt on the first stroke.

The pain of his massive member plowing into her clasping cunt channel took her breath away, and she gasped as he started fucking her hard and fast, slamming his cock into her roughly. Whimpering into Sarah's pussy, she ground her cunt up at him as he kept fucking her, then sighed as her pussy loosened around his huge cock, adjusting to the incredible bulk of it.

Brad forced her knees up higher, lifting her ass off the floor as he jammed his cock deep into her wet, sucking cunt. He felt her pussy tunnel clench and spasm around his heaving cock meat, and knew that she was already cumming on it.

Sarah leaned down, resting one hand on the floor, her other hand still holding her cunt slit open for Beth's hungrily sucking mouth. She ground her juicing pussy hole down onto the girls face, rocking back and forth as she felt herself cumming on her mouth.

"Stick your fingers in my ass, Beth! Fingerfuck my hot little asshole, bitch!" She grunted. "I want you to get it nice and loose for me, cuz I'm gonna get Marta to assfuck me when we're done!"

Marta came as she heard Sarah talking to Beth, and she moaned, staggering down the hall. She almost tripped over them as she went into Sarah's bedroom, but made it to the bed. She fell back on it, milking off her orgasm, her fingers flying over her clit as she worked her pants down over her hips, then down off her legs. Letting her creamy thighs spread wide, she fucked three fingers into her pussy as she rocked back on the bed, cumming in a frenzy.

Finally, gasping for breath, she eased her fingers from her pussy, and sat up on the bed. She looked around, then reached under the pillow, smiling as her fingers found the strap-on dildo. Not getting up, she lifted her legs, kicking her jeans down, then off over her feet. Sliding the harness up over her feet, she stood up, tightening the straps around her hips and legs. Grabbing the KY off the nightstand, she squeezed a big glob out onto the thick head of the dildo, then went out into the hall.

Brad looked at her as she came out of the bedroom, his eyes going wide as he saw the enormous rubber cock hanging between her legs. She grinned as she wrapped her hand around it, jerking it off at his face.

"Wanna suck my cock, Braddy?" She giggled, stepping close to him, holding her huge cock right in front of his face.

Brad shook his head, then hunched closer to Beth, fucking her even harder as he watched Marta step over Beth and line the fat knob of her cock up with his mother's asshole.

Marta reached down and pulled Beth's fingers from Sarah's asshole, then pressed the tip of the dildo against the tight, wrinkled ring and pushed, forcing the head up her ass in one smooth movement.

Sarah's head flew up and her body jerked as Marta grabbed her hips and shoved half the big toy up her ass in one powerful plunge. Hot, sticky pussy juice sprayed from her cunt hole, soaking Beth's face, almost drowning the girl as she screamed from the sudden invasion.

Sarah collapsed on top of Beth, her cumming cunt mound mashing against her face. Thick streams of hot girl cum spurted from her cunt hole as she writhed and jerked spastically. Marta followed her down, her hips moving as she started pumping the thick rubber cock in and out of her spasming asshole.

Beth was cumming around Brad's cock almost nonstop, and she pushed at Sarah, trying to lift her off her so she could breathe. Squirming and wriggling frantically, she worked her way out from under her, then stared in amazement at the enormous rubber cock plugging Sarah's asshole. She looked down at Brad, then back up at Marta's cock as it slid wetly in and out of Sarah's ass.

A shudder ran through her as she came again, and she lifted her legs, planting a foot in Brad's chest and pushing him away. He started to object, but his mouth closed as she flipped over on her belly, and got up on her knees. Beth's hands spread the cheeks of her ass as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Do me, Braddy! Stick your fucking cock up my ass baby" She purred, holding her asscheeks wide open. "I want to get assfucked like your mom! Please baby? I really want your big cock up my tight little asshole!"

Brad grinned as he moved closer, his hand closing around the throbbing stalk of his cock. He pushed the swollen wet knob against her tiny ass pucker, then pushed forward, driving the head of his cock into the tight opening.

"Oh god! I...No! Pu...pull it ou...out!" She gasped as she started to wriggle away from him. "I...I cha...changed my...Oh fuck it hurts! Oh god, please take it out, Brad!"

Brad grabbed her hips and pulled her back at him as he fucked four inches of hot, hard cock meat up her spasming asshole. He groaned as her tight shit chute sucked and quivered around his cockshaft, and he lost his balance as she tried to pull away again. He fell head long on top of her, crushing her to the floor under him, and his huge prickstalk drove full length up her spasming ass channel.

Beth stiffened, grunted, then screamed, her body jerking and twitching as she tried to get out from under his huge, bowel stretching cock. Brad grabbed her shoulders, hauling himself up over her as he started pounding his cock in and out, jerking half his cock out of her tightly sucking asshole, then slamming it back in.

Sarah was up on her hands and knees, crawling slowly down the hall as she tried to get Marta's huge cock out of her asshole. "I...I was ju...just kidding, Marta!" She whined as Marta kept jerking her back onto her cock, forcing more of the thick rubber dick up her tightly clenched asshole. "I...I was just tea...teasing Beth! I wanted...oh fuck...to get her excited!"

"You got me excited is what you did, baby." Marta grunted as she knocked Sarah's arm out from under her, sending her face first into the carpet. "Now I'm gonna fuck you like the hot little whore you are. And all you slutty little whores love getting fucked up the ass, don't you?"

"Oh god, Marta! Please! Do it slow, don't just ram it up my ass like that, baby!" Sarah whimpered as she moved her hand under her, pushing it between her legs, searching for the stiff nubbin of her clit. She sighed when her fingers slid over it, her ass jerking back at Marta as she stroked the tender nubbin.

"Oh shit, Beth! your fucking asshole is so tight! Fuck! It's sucking the cum right up out of my balls!" Brad grunted as he plowed his cock in and out if her rippling ass passage. "Oh fuck baby! I...I'm gonna...Cuuuuummmmmmm!" He bellowed as he slammed his ass down, burying his cock in her asshole. Hot cum spewed from his piss slit, flooding her quaking ass guts with spurt after spurt of molten jizz. He ground his cock into her, keeping every inch of it buried in her asshole as his balls exploded.

"Oh my fucking god!" Beth screamed as she felt his hot spunk bathing the tender inner walls of her asshole. The steaming goo soothed the ache, easing the way for his huge horsecock, and she started humping back at him furiously. "Fuck me you big dicked bastard! Gimme all the fat fucking cock! Fuck me! Come on goddamn it! It feels good now! Fuck me hard, Braddy. Make me your bitch! I want you to!"

Sarah started hunching her ass back at Marta's huge rubber dick as she felt her pussy slit flutter, followed by a spurt of pussy juice soaking her fingers. She got her other hand under her and shoved three fingers in her creaming cunt hole, her fingers still flying madly over her clit.

"Oh shit! It feels so good now, Marta! Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder!" She whined as she pushed her ass back at Marta's hard rubber cock. "Oh god, I love you, you fucking bitch! Fuck me you horny cunt! Take my asshole, use me. Oh fuck! I lovvvvveeee yooouuuuu!"