Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna make you eat my fucking cunt after you lick my big cock clean!" Marta grunted in her ear. She ground her hips down, fucking her thick rubber cock in and out in long fast strokes, her hands under Sarah, squeezing her tits as she fucked her as hard as she could. "Oh shit baby! I can't wait to cum in your fucking mouth! I'm gonna drown you in pussy juice!"

"Oh god yes! I want it! I'll suck your dick Marta, I'll eat your pussy and lick your asshole if you want!" Sarah panted as she writhed under her. "Just don't stop fucking me! Oh god! I'm fucking cumming on your big cock, Marta! Can you feel my asshole sucking your big dick! Oh god! It's soooooo goooooodd!"

"Keep fucking me Braddy! Oh fuck, your hot cum feels so good in my ass, baby! Oh fuck! I can't believe you've got that huge fucking cock up my asshole!" Beth groaned as she lay under him, her ass humping and jerking back up at him. "Fuck me, Braddy! Oh god, promise you'll never stop fucking me!"

"Oh fuck, I'm done." Brad grunted, falling on top of her. He raised up, holding his weight on his elbows as he lay gasping for breath.

"Fuck me, Marta! Oh god, he...here it cu...cums, baby!" Sarah panted, her ass jerking back at Marta's cock. "Oh fuck! I...I'm cuuuummmmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Marta followed her down as Sarah collapsed under her, fucking her steadily as she writhed and twitched under her. She slowed down as Sarah lay limply under her, letting her cock come to rest deep inside her. She wished her cock was real, so she could feel the spasms and contractions of her asshole around it, but she was content to feel her shivering and shaking under her.

"I fucked you up the ass, baby. And I made you like it." She giggled as she caught her breath. "What do you think of that?"

"Yo...you didn't make me like it, you bi...bitch." Sarah panted, looking back at her over her shoulder. "You made me lo...love it! Oh fuck, that was sooooooo goood, baby. I can't even begin to tell you."

* * * * *

"Would tell your idiot son that he has to marry me now?" Beth said as she sat down across from Sarah. "I told him that it's the law in this state. If you fuck a girl in the ass, you have to marry her, but he doesn't believe me. Would you tell him please?"

"I think you have to do it three times." Marta said as she opened a beer and handed it to Brad. "And they all have to be on the same day."

"Doesn't he have to be wearing a cock ring too?" Sarah asked her. "I remember something about a cock ring in that law!"

"That's only if she's a minor, and you have her parents consent." Marta said. "I got you common law. Rubber dick, up the butt, we're hitched bitch. No way out for you!"

"Do you hear me complaining?" Sarah laughed.

"Why do you call each other bitch all the time?" Brad asked. "That doesn't sound like you love each other."

"It's because we're always in heat, baby!" Sarah said. "How else is she gonna know I want her to fuck me all the time if I don't tell her I'm her bitch? And I call her bitch so she knows how much I want to fuck her! God, you can be so dense sometimes!"

"Hey, I know you're his mom and all, but don't be saying things like that to my Braddy!" Beth said, putting her arm around him possessively. "He's very smart! He knows how to use that huge fucking cock like a genius. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has ever fucked me like he does!"

She looked at Brad, then dropped her hand in his lap, running her hand up and down the soft shaft of his cock. "You wanna go fuck, baby? I'll suck you dick for you if you want." She whispered as she groped his cock. "I really like to suck your cock, baby. God, the way you fucked me in the mouth! I thought I'd never stop coming!"

"He could fuck you in the ass a couple more times." Marta said. "You still have a few hours before midnight. You might just be able to get it in under the wire."

Beth squirmed in her chair, then giggled. "I think we'll just say we're fuck buddies for now. I don't think I can take that fucking log up my butt again today, or this week!"

"Chickenshit!" Sarah laughed. She looked over at Marta and grinned. "How 'bout you sweetie? What do you say we go play, and you let me pop yer poop chute? You know, return the favor, so to speak."

Marta leaned close, putting her arms around Sarah. "Mmmmmmmm," she whispered huskily. "If you think I'm gonna let you fuck me in the ass without getting me drunk first, you're out of your fucking mind."

(-)

Well, that's all for now. Come back and check out Chapter Three. Let's see what kind of mischief Sarah & Marta and Braddy & Bethy can get into next!