Tales of Lustville Scene 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it is," she said, holding Kyle's phone out to her. "What are you doing with them?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll show you later, and I promise, you'll love it!" she laughed lightly, pushing her friend toward the doorway. "Now go do whatever you were doing in the kitchen, I'll be with you in a minute."

She waited till Tracy turned the corner into the kitchen, and setup the last phone quickly, then put it in the place she'd already picked out. When she was satisfied it was positioned right, she turned and looked around the room again. The phones were out of eyeshot unless you were looking for them, but they each had a clear view of a section of the room. No matter what happened, one of them would catch it and record it.

Smiling happily, she skipped out of the room, putting a straight look on her face as she strolled into the kitchen and leaned against one of the counters, trading small talk with Tracy.

A few minutes later, Phil knocked on the back door, then opened it and stuck his head in.

"Hi!" he said, "Am I too late for the party?"

Kyle did a double take when his friend showed up. He didn't have any idea of what to expect now. He was starting to worry that he wasn't going to get to fuck Lois today after all.

Phil was surprised to see Kyle, but didn't let his presence bother him. He figured the two horny mother's had planned it like this, and decided to just go with the flow.

"So, have you eaten anything yet, Phil?" Tracy asked as she moved around the kitchen, setting out snacks and pulling bottles out from under the counter. "I can make you something real easy if you want."

"No, that's okay, Mrs. Harris." he said, blushing slightly.

He looked over at his mother. She just grinned and nodded at him.

"I had shaved beaver with whipped cream for breakfast."

Tracy laughed, throwing Lois a meaningful look, and went back to setting up the bar.

"Oh, you should let my mom make the margaritas. She makes 'em killer!" he added casually.

Kyle had just taken a sip of his drink, and coughed harshly, spraying coke all over the front of his shirt.

"Dude, seriously?" he asked, when he'd recovered well enough to speak. "You too?"

Phil nodded, grinning at him. They bumped fists and started to move into the living room to trade stories.

Phil looked at his mother over Kyle's shoulder, and gave her a thumbs up sign behind his back.

Lois nodded and smiled, glad that she had done everything right. Before the boys could leave the room, she spoke up.

"Kyle?" Lois said softly.

"Yeah, Mrs. Parker?" he said turning to look at her.

"Okay, first off, I'm Lois, and she's Tracy. Enough of this Mrs. bullshit!"

She looked over at her son.

"You still call me Mom."

"Ditto," Tracy said behind her.

She stepped over and stood in front of Kyle, her firm, apple sized tits pressing into his chest. She looked up into his face, smiling slyly. "And second, your mom says you've got a really big dick. Can I see it?"

"Um, I..." he said, blushing furiously.

He knew what was supposed to happen today, but this was his friend's mom, and he was standing right next to him.

She took a couple of steps back, her hands dropping down and grasping the hem of her short skirt. She had one foot raised slightly, just the toes resting on the floor, and her arms were squeezing her tits together as she held them in front of her. She looked like a schoolgirl asking for some candy.

"If I show you my pussy, will you show me your dick?" she asked in her best little girl voice, wiggling her hips teasingly as she smiled at him.

Phil lean close to Kyle's ear.

"Do it, dude! It's worth it. I mean, look at her! She's fucking hot!"

Kyle looked back over his shoulder at his friend, shocked that he'd say something like that about his own mom. Phil just grinned at him and nudged him with his shoulder, nodding toward his mother.

"Well, Kyle? Do you want to see my pussy or don't you?" she pouted.

He nodded quickly, his head bobbing up and down like bobble head doll.

Lois looked him in the eyes as she slowly raised her skirt, baring her shaved pussy mound for him. She held her skirt up, twisting her hips back and forth. Her eyes flicked to his crotch, and she could see his cock swelling under his loose shorts.

"Your turn, Kyle." she whispered huskily, her eyes locked on his crotch.

Kyle just stood there, staring at her pretty little shaved beaver.

"Oh, for god's sake, Kyle! What gotten into you?" Tracy laughed.

She stepped up behind Lois, wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, and kissed her softly on the neck. She cupped one of her tits in one hand, while her other hand slid down between her legs, her fingers dipping into the cream soaked crease of her cunt.

"It's just a pussy!" she said lightly, "Oh wow! A really wet pussy..."

She raised her fingers to her mouth and licked at them, her eyes on Phil as she slipped them into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, tasty too. Now come on, Kyle! Whip it out before she rapes you!"

She looked back over at Phil standing next to her son.

"You too, stud muffin! Show us the goods!"

Phil grinned, shoving his shorts down over his hips, and stepping out of them. He kicked them to the side and spread his legs a little wider, then leaned back and pushed his hips out toward her, letting her see his already hard cock sticking up from his crotch.

"Nice." she said, her breathing getting heavier suddenly. "Remind me to get up close and personal with that thing later."

Then she leaned down and whispered in Lois's ear.

Lois grinned, and sauntering sexily, walked over and dropped to her knees in front of Kyle, her hands coming up and grasping the waistband of his shorts.

"I really want to see your cock, Kyle." she said, breathing hard, her warm breath washing over his now stone hard cock. She pulled his shorts down slowly, watching wide eyed as first his curly crotch hairs, then the thick root of his cock slowly came into view.

Phil stepped up behind Kyle and jerked his shorts down quickly, making his cock spring up, so it bounced up and down in front of Lois's face. Then he moved around till he was standing beside Kyle, and looked down at his friend's cock.

"It doesn't look any bigger than mine," he said. He looked up, a shit eating grin on his face. "What do you think Tracy?"

"I'll have to let you know after I've tried them both on for size, fit, endurance." she said, finishing up the last tray she was working on.

"I like 'em both," Lois whispered.

She was reaching up, moving to wrap her fingers around both cocks, when Tracy spoke up.

"Hold your horses there, sweetie. We've got all day for that."

She waved toward the counter.

"Right now, everybody get something to drink, and grab a bowl or a tray, and let's move this party into the living room where we can be comfortable."

A few minutes later, they were all settled comfortably in the living room. The boys had taken off their shirts and were lounging naked on the couches. Tracy was sitting next to Phil, and Lois was on the other couch with Kyle.

"Well," Tracy said lightly. "We've seen what you guys have. Which one of us do you two want to see naked first, Me?"

She posed quickly, doing her best porn star on the casting couch look. Then she flipped her hand out toward Lois with a flourish.

"Or our resident nymphette?"

Both boys pointed at their friend's mothers.

"Um, Tracy?" Lois said as she stood up and spun around, making her short skirt flair up over her waist, showing off her hairless little pussy, and her tight round ass. "I don't want to take my clothes off. You can see and get to everything that matters. And I just feel so sexy like this."

She turned around and bent over, her short skirt pulling up over her asscheeks, her puffy pussylips peeking out from between her thighs, glistening with the pearly juices dripping from her. She looked at Kyle through her wide spread legs.

"What do you think Kyle?"

Tracy lean closer to Phil, her hand dropping down and wrapping around his cock.

"If she did that to me, I'd already have my face buried in that juicy little beaver. I don't know what's gotten in to him. He's never like this with those little sluts he brings home."

Phil laughed, nodding his agreement. He turned and looked at her.

"I have something I think might help him relax a little." he said. "Mom, Kyle, why don't you two come over here for a minute."

He reached down and picked his shorts up off the floor, digging in the pocket for a moment. When he sat up, he was holding a small, rolled up baggie and a lighter.

"I only brought six," he said as he opened the baggie and pulled out a joint. He handed it to Tracy. "I hope that's gonna be enough."

"Is this pot?" she asked him, holding it up to her nose and sniffing it. "Damn, I haven't done this in years."

Phil flicked the lighter and held it out for her.

"Time to catch up then, huh?"

She laughed and nodded as she lit the joint, then took a big hit off of it, and handed it back to him.

Lois jumped up and down in front of the other couch, clapping her hands with delight.

Kyle's eyes never left her jiggling asscheeks.

"Oh goodie," she twittered, "I was hoping you brought some!"

She grabbed Kyle's hand and tugged at him, making him follow her across the room. She sat cross legged at her son's feet, and patted the floor in front of her, indicating where she wanted Kyle to sit.

"Gimme one for me and Kyle," she said to her son, giving him a stage wink. "I want to show him how you taught me to smoke pot!"

Phil grinned at the memory, and handed her a joint and the lighter. Tracy was holding their joint out to him, and as he took it from her, she bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit," He moaned, his hand falling to rest on the back of her head. He leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes and hitting the joint as she bobbed her face up and down on his cock a couple of times.

She sat up just as abruptly as she'd dive bombed onto his dick, but she kept her hand wrapped around his cockshaft. She held her free hand out for the joint and smiled at him.

"I couldn't resist," she laughed, then took a big hit off the joint.

"I didn't mind, honest!" he said, then he looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her tits. "But if you're gonna keep doing that, and I hope you do, I think you're a little overdressed!"

"You know, I was thinking the same thing myself," she grinned.

Handing the joint back to him, she let go of his cock and pulled her top unceremoniously over her head, letting her big tits bounce free, then she opened the snap on her skirt, tugged the zipper down and wriggled out of it. She tossed both of them both over the back of the couch, leaned back, and laid her head on the arm rest. One leg was dangling off the couch, and she lifted the other up over the back of the couch.

"Whatta ya think? You like?" she asked, stretching her arms up over her head, making her spongy tits stand up high on her chest.

"Me like!" he breathed, licking his lips as her ran his eyes over her firm, lush body. "You mind if I have a taste?"

"I was hoping you'd want to..." she laughed, reaching down and spreading her pussylips with her fingers.

"Let me do that," he said, leaning over and peeling the juice slickened folds of her cunt apart. He looked up at her face, then back down at the neat little landing strip over her pussy mound. "You know, if you tapered the edges here, right where the hair stops at the top of your pussy, it would look like an arrow. Kind of like an 'Insert cock here!' sign."

Tracy rocked her head back and forth, laughing. Her hand dropped onto the back of his head, pulling his mouth down onto her sopping wet cunt slice.

"I like that, maybe I'll get your mom to help me do it later. But what do you say we start with your tongue for now. Get to licking, Phil!"

Phil grunted and plastered his mouth on her cunt slit, his tongue swabbing the fleshy folds as it swept all around. He dragged the nimble labia up through the crease of her pussy, lapping up the tangy juices dribbling out of her. His tongue darted up inside her cunt hole as he moved over it, then continued up, not stopping till he was slapping it back and forth across the pea sized nubbin of her clit.

Tracy moaned and ground her cunt harder against his talented lips and tongue, trying to guide his mouth where she wanted it with her movements. He moved his mouth back down, sucking one puffy pussylip into his mouth, sucking and chewing on it with his lips, then doing the same to its twin. He alternated back and forth, teasing her, then moved his mouth directly over her oozing cuntal opening, and flicked his tongue up inside.

She jerked, and her pussy hole clenched on his tongue, almost as if trying to drag it up into her. A fresh flood of girl cum poured from her clean shaven slit, and he sucked it eagerly into his mouth.

Running his tongue in slows circles around the tight ring of muscle guarding her cunt channel, he darted it in and out, keeping her off balance with ever changing sensations.

"Oh shit, Phil!" she panted, both hands on his head now as she humped her horny cunt up at his face. "Who taught you how to eat pussy, sweetie? I'm gonna have to send Kyle over to her for lessons. I mean he's good, but jumpin' jesus! You're incredible!"

Phil grinned into her greasy cunt gash, His tongue slurping up her creamy spendings as they drooled out of her. He jammed his tongue as deep as it would go, tilting his head forward at the same time, bringing his nose down onto her clit. Turning his head in short, quick movements, he brushed it back and forth across her sensitive joy button.

Tracy went berserk at this new assault on her senses. He had hit the pussy eating trifecta for her, stroking her clit, tongue fucking her spasming cunt hole, and sucking her off all at the same time. She lay helpless under his eagerly working mouth, fireworks going off behind her eyes as she rocketed up over the crest.

Phil was snuffling and snorting in her sloppy wet slit like a pig hunting for truffles. Every time he turned his head he'd take a quick breath, and every minute or so he'd pull away for a deeper one, then dive right back in. He wasn't showing any signs of stopping his hungry sucking on her creamy cunt slice any time soon.

Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over Tracy, battering her with their power. She'd never met pussy licker as talented as Phil, not even her full blown lesbian lovers in college. He was taking her to new heights, and making her feel things she'd never even imagined were possible. Finally, she couldn't take any more, she was so overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of it all. Pushing his head away from her abused pussy mound, she held his shoulders to keep him back, and lay gasping for breath.

"St...stop, please...gimme a...a minute," she panted. "L...let me ca...catch my...just, oh my god..."

She raised her head, looking down at him in awe. It took her a minute to get her breathing under control, and when she did, she sat up and pushed him back on the couch. Heaving herself up, she got one knee under her, and crawled over to him, throwing her other leg over his hips.

Phil wrapped one arm around her waist to support her, his other hand holding his cock upright. He scrubbed the fat knob of his cock through her sopping wet slit, stopping when he felt the tight opening settle onto the tip. Leaning forward, he sucked one stiff nipple into his mouth and started nibbling on it lightly.

Tracy eased her ass down, feeling his flexing prickknob punch through the tight ring at the opening of her cunt hole, and slide slowly up into her clasping cunt channel. Moaning happily, she let her ass drop down, sucking the full length of his enormous cock lance into her.

She started bouncing up and down, her legs pumping her pussy tunnel over his deeply embedded man meat, her cunt muscles milking and sucking spastically around its throbbing bulk.

"Sa...same size," she said to herself, unaware that she have spoken aloud.

"I knew that," he muttered onto her nipple, clamping his teeth around it lightly and shaking his head like a dog.

Tracy laughed lightly, holding his head against her fleshy tit mound as she humped her pussy up and down on his cock. She let her head drop down, her forehead resting against his as they thrashed and fucked frantically on the couch.

Down on the floor, Lois handed the joint and the lighter to Kyle.

"You know how to do this, right? Smoke pot I mean."

Kyle nodded, and lit the joint, taking a big hit and holding it in. He felt himself start to relax almost immediately.

"Okay," she said, as she moved back a little ways from the couch to give them room, and stretched out on her back on the floor, reclining on her elbows. "Scoot up here between my legs. You're gonna want to get up over me, so you can blow smoke in my face for me. Do you know what a shotgun is?"

"Yeah," Kyle said, scooting closer.

He slid up between her legs and leaned down over her, taking a hit off the joint and bringing his face close to hers. He blew a stream of smoke slowly at her face, and she rocked her head from side to side slowly as she inhaled it through her nose.

He looked down over her petite little body, taking in her firm, apple sized tits, her nipples spiking up through her thin tank top, then moving down further, his eyes settling on the short skirt that had fallen down between her legs. His cock throbbed, and twitched as he brought the joint to his lips and took another hit.

Lois exhaled slowly, her eyes on his cock as it bounced between his legs.

"Come closer," she giggled, "I'm not gonna hurt you. And if you get up real close to me, you won't have to lean over as far."

Kyle moved up higher between her legs, stopping when his cock was just brushing against her skirt. He looked down between her legs again, then up at her face.

She was smiling at him

"You wanna see my pretty little pussy again, don't you Kyle?" she giggled "You really like my shaved beaver, huh?"

"Oh yeah!" he grunted, his head nodding up and down rapidly.

She reached down, and started pulling her skirt up slowly, but stopped before her bare beaver came into view.

"Okay, but you gotta promise not to stick that big dick in my tight little pussy if I show it to you. You promise?"

He frowned, but nodded anyway.

She pulled her skirt up suddenly, flipping it up so it lay on her tummy. Her cunt was laid out in front of him, the pale, clean shaven flesh framing the coral pink lips of her pussy. Her moist, puffy labia blossomed like a flower in front of his face.

"Gimme another hit off that joint, Kyle." she said softly. "Come on down here and light me up."

Kyle looked up at her face, then back at her pussy as he leaned over her, watching as his cockhead got closer and closer to her wide spread pussylips. Taking another hit off the joint, he leaned down, resting on his elbow, bringing his face right over hers as he blew the smoke into her face again.

As she inhaled, Lois closed her legs, holding his hips between her knees, and pulled him forward slowly. The head of his cock pressed against, then started to slip between the puffy lips of her cream soaked cunt slit.

She gasped, and put her hand against his chest in mock distress.

"Kyle!" she whined, looking up at him, her eyes wide. "You promised! You said if I showed you my little pussy, you wouldn't stick it in me!"

"I...I didn't! I mean, it was..." he trailed off, as he felt the pressure of her knees drawing him forward.

"Stop it, Kyle!" she squealed as she started to squirm under him in mock distress, making her juicy cunt hole arch up at his cock, letting more of his meaty shaft slip inside. Her legs were drawing him forward steadily, but she was pretending that she was resisting the whole time.