Tales of Lustville Scene 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm sorry, Lois. Honest I am," he said softly, finally catching on to her game. "I...I just can't help myself!"

He took another hit off the joint, and this time, leaned close and pressed his lips to hers, exhaling as he kissed her. Lois gasped, taking in the smoke as his tongue slipped into her mouth, and he pressed his hips forward, feeding more of his stone hard cock into her clasping cunt channel. He started stroking lazily, grunting softly as her cream soaked cunt sucked and spasmed around his cock.

Her arms slid up around his back as she eased herself down on the floor, drawing him down with her, their tongues dueling back and forth. Breaking the kiss, she turned her head and exhaled the smoke, then whispered in his ear.

"It's about fucking time, honey," she panted softly. "Now gimme that big dick. Stick that fat fucker in my hot little cunt and take me to heaven!"

Kyle started stroking faster, easing more of his oversized cock into her tight, wet cunt hole with every thrust. In moments, he was throwing a fast, furious fuck into her that had her writhing and moaning under him.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder, Kyle!" she squealed, tightening her arms and legs around him, her pussy humping up eagerly to meet his cock as it plowed into her. "Harder, Kyle! Get it in deeper. I want all of your big cock in my horny little pussy!"

Kyle felt his balls tightening up, and knew he wouldn't be able to last very long if he fucked her the way she was begging him to. He slammed his cock in to the root, rolling his hips in tight circles to make it move inside her, hoping that would take the edge off for her a little bit.

Lois unwrapped her legs from around him, clamping her knees to his hips and working his cock in and out of her pussy the way she wanted to be fucked. Her hands dropped down, cupping his heaving asscheeks, and she dug her fingernails into the soft, white flesh.

"Don't hold back, Kyle!" she growled, her eyes burning into his, her face a twisted mask of lust. "Gimme that big fucking cock! Pound my horny little pussy to jelly you big dicked bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He started slamming his throbbing cockstalk into her cunt wildly, tears welling up in his eyes from her fingernails gouging at the flesh of his ass. He fell on top of her, his hips moving in a blur as he tried to unseat her stabbing fingernails.

"Not go...gonna last," he grunted in her ear. "Can't hold it! Gonna cum Lois! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cummmmmmmm!"

"Oh yeah, fill me up with that hot jizz, honey!" she cooed as she felt the first sizzling spurt of cock snot paste the inside of her clasping cunt channel. "Do it, baby! Cum in me, Kyle! Oh fuck, it feels so good! Keep fucking me! Harder! Fuck me hard, and don't ever stop! I'm cumming too, Kyle."

Kyle was making guttural noises in his throat as his balls sprang up tight against the root of his cock, twitching and jerking wildly as they fed a steady stream of ball milk up his cockstalk. Jet after jet of steaming spunk erupted from his winking piss slit, filling her pussy to overflowing.

Lois writhed happily as he shot his thick, creamy cum inside her, bathing the slippery inner walls with a soothing tide of jizz. She kept humping up onto his spurting meat stick, welcoming it into her cock hungry cunt. She was grinning like an idiot, and her eyes glowed now. Kyle looked at her bliss filled face, relieved to see that the scary woman that was there earlier was now gone.

Slowing the frenzied pace of his strokes, he thrust in and out of her casually now, his cock twitching and throbbing every time it moved inside her. Sticky droplets of spunk were still spitting from his prick tip as he slowly stroked into her pussy. Finally, he lay still on top of her, his cock buried to the root as he came down from his orgasm.

"Wanna see something fun?" she whispered huskily in his ear.

He nodded into her neck, but otherwise, didn't move.

"You gotta get off me, Kyle." she giggled as she pushed at his shoulders with her tiny hands. "It won't be as much fun if they can't see me!"

He raised up off of her slightly, and she saw her chance.

"Tracy! Kyle just shot all his hot nasty cum in my tight little pussy and got it all icky!" Lois whined as she pushed at his chest, squirming to get out from under him.

Kyle stared down at her, unable to believe what he was hearing. He rolled off of her, laying on the floor beside her, his cock still twitching and dripping cum juice from the swollen purple knob.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" Tracy asked, looking over her shoulder at her friend. She was working her hips in slow circles over the cunt stretching bulk of Phil's cock as she stroked up and down on it.

"Well," Lois said, batting her eyes and spreading her legs open, "I was kinda hoping you'd come down here and lick it clean for me."

Tracy laughed at her friend's antics, and turned to look at Phil.

His mouth was hanging open as he stared at his mother laying spread out on the floor, jizz dripping from her cunt, asking her best friend to lick it clean for her.

She put a finger on his chin and pushed his mouth closed as she turned his head toward her.

"Would you mind?" she asked breathily. "I mean look at her! That little pussy looks absolutely scrumptious, doesn't it?"

Phil nodded slowly, and Tracy grinned as she reached up and wiped a trickle of drool from the corner of his mouth.

"So you wanna watch, and wait for me to come back?" she asked, leaning in and kissing him quickly. "Or would you like to come down and do me doggie style while I munch your mom's muff?"

"Doggie. Munch. Go...Now!"

Tracy laughed as she raised up off his stone hard cock, climbing slowly off the couch on rubbery legs. She crawled across the floor on her hands and knees, keeping her ass pointed toward Phil the whole time so he could see her juicy pussy and her pink asshole moving sexily between her legs. She was hoping he didn't wait too long to fill her hungry little fuck hole again.

"Outta the way, Mr. Quick Shooter!" she said, pushing her son out of the way, as she moved up between Lois's wide spread legs.

"Awwwww, Mom!" he whined. "It wasn't my..."

"I know, honey." she laughed, turning her head and blowing him a kiss. "She's a hottie, that's for damn sure! And I'm pretty sure she had this planned."

She looked up at Lois's face as she opened the snap on the skirt and pulled down the zipper. Lois lifted her hips as she pulled it down over her hips and legs. Tossing it over her shoulder as she crawled up over the other woman, she pushed her tank top up as she went, finally easing it over her head and pushing it off to the side.

Tracy was only a couple inches taller than Lois, but the contrast between their bodies was startling. Tracy's body was lusher, her hips meatier, her tits fuller and spongier, while Lois was petite, her whole body trim and compact, her tits standing up firm and round on her chest. Both women were mouth wateringly beautiful in their own way, and neither of their son's could decide which they liked better.

Stretching out on top of Lois, Tracy slithered and squirmed lazily, planting soft kisses on her lips as she smiled down at her.

"How long did Phil last the first time with you, sweetie?" she asked as she spread her legs over her, straddling one of Lois's legs, humping her pussy mound on it as she ground hers into her friend's cunt slit. "Kyle lasted about three minutes once he got it in, but I had been jilling off on his cock for over twenty minutes before he even stuck it in. I don't know how he lasted that long."

"Mmmmmmm, Phil was asleep when I started sucking him off the first time. And I worked him over pretty hard for about ten minutes before he woke up." Lois purred, hunching her cunt up against Tracy's leg, raising her own leg a little to make it easier for her to hump on. "I told him he was having a wet dream, so he just laid back and went with it, and I think it was another ten minutes or so before he came in my mouth."

The horny mothers were relating their incestuous experiences for their son's, knowing that hearing how each had fucked her own son while the boys watched them making out would only get them more excited. It was working.

Phil was sitting back on the couch, running his hand slowly up and down over his rock hard cock, the slippery juices from Tracy's pussy making it slide up and down on it smoothly.

"I'm hungry," Tracy purred against Lois's lips. "You said you had a jizzy pussy for me to lick clean?"

"Oooooohhhh yeah," Lois giggle softly, her hands pushing on her hips, urging her to move down and begin eating her cum filled pussy. "I wanna watch you lick your son's cum out of my cunt!"

Kyle was laying on his side, his head propped up in one hand, and he reached down, wrapping his hand around his prick. He smiled when he felt how hard it was already. Jerking his fist lazily over the length of it, he watched his mom getting ready to go down on Lois.

Tracy slithered down till her face was hovering over Lois's hairless cunt slit. She had gotten back up on her knees, her legs spread wide, her juicy pussy pointing right at Phil. She hoped she wasn't going to have to take her mouth off his mother's pussy to tell him to come and fuck her.

Phil was already sliding off the couch, knee walking up behind her, his cock wagging stiffly in front of him. Tracy purred happily as she felt his hands on her hips, then the fat knob of his cock plowing into her stretched out cunt hole. She was smiling as she pressed her lips to Lois's cunt hole and started licking and sucking eagerly.

Spreading the lips of Lois's pussy, she slipped her tongue up into the cream filled hole and started slurping up the tart, tangy mixture of girl cum and jizz. She jammed her ass back against Phil's cock, twisting her hips and squeezing his throbbing cockshaft with her pussy muscles. She wanted him to cum fast so she could sixty-nine with his mom. His cock felt fantastic pumping in and out of her tight, wet pussy, but she had an idea for a four way hookup she was sure everyone would love.

She got her way. Phil lasted less than a dozen strokes before her sucking pussy made his cock explode inside her. She moaned into Lois's pussy, making her squeal and hump her cunt up at her mouth harder. Phil blasted wad after wad of hot, sticky spunk into her tightly clasping cunt hole, and she fucked back at him furiously, helping him empty his balls into her pussy tunnel.

When she felt his cum slowing to a dribble, spurting from his piss slit less forcefully, she rocked back against him, pushing him off balance, then moved forward quickly, letting his cock slip from her cunt hole.

"Hey," he sputtered, as he watched her scamper around, turning her body and throwing one leg over Lois, so she was straddling her head. "I was like...fucking you! Hell...oooh?"

Tracy pulled her face from his mother's pussy for a second, grinning up at him.

"Sorry, sweetie." she said, "But you just delivered your mom's lunch! I wanna make sure it's still hot when she gets it!"

She dropped her face back between Lois's legs, attacking her pussy eagerly, spreading her legs and mashing her jizz dripping cunt slice onto her face at the same time. Both women moaned lustily, their tongue's dancing and darting in and out of each others pussy's, hungrily sucking their son's cum out of their cream filled holes.

Phil reached up onto the coffee table and grabbed another joint and the lighter. He moved over next to Kyle, lighting the doob, taking a quick hit, and handing it to his friend. Kyle took the joint and hit it, then passed it back. They sat watching their mother's sucking and munching each other's cunts as they writhed against each other in their lesbian sixty-nine.

"Are you feeling as used as I am, right now?" Kyle asked as he exhaled slowly.

"Yeah," Phil said, grinning at his friend. "It's great isn't it?"

Kyle laughed, and hit the joint again, handing it to Phil.

"That's fucking hot, man." Phil said after a few minutes, his cock was still standing up stiffly out of his crotch as he watched. "You think they do this alot? They sure look like they know what they're doing!"

"Probably," Kyle laughed. "Horny housewives and all that. I mean, they fucked us, and we're the son's for crissake! Not that I'm complaining! Lemme see that lighter, the joint went out."

Handing his friend the lighter, Phil looked over at him, his eyes dropping into his crotch, seeing that his friend's cock was standing up stiffly from his crotch too.

"Ummmm, do you mind if I..."

"Go for it, dude," Kyle said, bring his own hand down and wrapping it around his pulsing prick meat. "I won't think you're gay or anything! Besides, this show is for us, so we better be ready for the next act. If I know my mom, she has something else planned for us."

He was right. Tracy rocked to one side, and as they rolled back, she forced herself over so they were laying on their sides now. She threw one leg over Lois's back, and reached down, lifting her leg, urging her to do the same thing. Lois followed her lead, and squeaked into Tracy's spasming cunt slit as she felt her scoop pussy juice from her cunt slit, and rub it into her asshole.

She pressed her ass down against her fingers, moving her own hand around, dipping her fingers into Tracy's pussy to wet them with her gooey girl cum, and started playing with her asshole in return. She had an idea of what Tracy had in mind, and was looking forward to it eagerly.

They worked their fingers back and forth between pussies and assholes, wetting the tight wrinkled rings, then slipping their fingers up inside, fingerfucking each others assholes as they ate each other out. Soon, both of them were panting and jerking frantically, on the edge of cumming as they lezzed out in front of their son's.

"Looks like its almost time for round two," Phil said, getting up on his knees. "Which one you want?"

"Yours! She's fucking hot man!" Kyle laughed, following his friend, heading over to join in the action. "Even if she is crazy!"

"Crazy like a mink in heat! Come on, Let's go take another dip!"

Tracy raised her head away from Lois's juicy pussy slit to tell the boys to come join them, then grinned when she saw that they were already moving into position behind their sixty-nining mother's. She pressed he mouth back into Lois's pussy, jamming her tongue back up inside as she wiggled her arm under her leg, so she could spread her asscheeks for the incoming cock.

Lois felt Tracy spreading her asscheeks wide, then felt a fat cockhead pressing into her ass crack. She squirmed her arm under Tracy's leg, grabbing her fleshy asscheeks with her fingers and spreading them wide. Moments later, she felt a hot, throbbing prickknob slide across her fingers, then felt Tracy moan as it started to slide up her ass.

Both women started humping their asses back, trying to help the boys get their big cocks into their tight shit holes. They moved their mouths as their asses were crammed slowly with cock meat, both still sucking furiously at the cunt plastered to her face as they fucked their assholes onto the slowly invading cockstalks.

Phil groaned as he felt his prickknob pop through the tight opening of Tracy's butt tunnel. He spit on his fingers, working his hot saliva into his cock meat, then pressed it harder against her spasming hole. He worked it in slowly, and her asshole felt incredible as it sucked and squeezed his pulsing cock pole. He wasn't in any hurry to cum, so he just stroked the knob and the first couple of inches of his cock in and out lazily, knowing it would drive her nuts.

On the other side of the pile of sweaty bodies, Kyle was humping his stiff prickstalk into Lois's hot little asshole like a maniac. He was holding onto her hips, pulling her back at him as he forced inch after inch of his huge cock into her tiny ass pucker. He had two-thirds of his thick cockshaft buried in her ass channel already, and was long stroking her steadily with his prodigious prickshaft.

Lois was whimpering softly as she lashed and laved her tongue around in Tracy's sopping wet cunt slit, But she humped her ass back at him, meeting him stroke for stroke. It only hurt for a few moments, then it started to feel better, a warm glow spreading out from her butt hole as he crammed more of his meaty cock muscle inside her. She was clenching her ass ring around his cockshaft as it plowed in and out, and a shiver ran through her as he started fucking her asshole even faster.

Tracy humped and wiggled her ass back at Phil, and no matter what she did, she couldn't get his cock any deeper in her ass. The little bastard is messing with my mind, she thought. Probably punishing me for taking my pussy away from him before he was done with it earlier. She knew she'd start cumming immediately if he'd just fuck her decently for a few moments. She was already hovering on the edge, and just needed one little push to take her over into another delicious series of orgasms.

Pulling her lips off Lois's pussy, she threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Phil, you little motherfucker!" she screeched, startling everyone. "You better start fucking me like you mean it, or I swear to god, I'll cut your fucking cock off and have it stuffed and mounted! Then I'll tie you in the corner and make you watch me fuck myself silly on it every goddamned night!"

Lois pulled her head up and looked down at her son.

"Oh, for gods sake, Phil! Play nice! Fuck the crazy lady like a good boy, so the rest of us can have some fun!" she looked back over her shoulder, at Kyle. "Kyle, would you push your mom's face back down on my pussy, and hold it there for me? And don't stop fucking me! Oh god, please don't stop fucking my horny little asshole!"

"You want it up your ass, huh, Tracy? Okay, then hang on bitch! Cuz here's it comes!" Phil crowed, a shit eating grin on his face.

Holding her hips firmly, he plowed the full length of his pulsing prick pole into her asshole to the root, and held it there, feeling her jerk and spasm wildly against him. Reaching over her, he wrapped his arm over his mother's back and pulled her closer, pinning Tracy's writhing body between them, then started pounding his enormous cock up her clasping ass channel as fast and as hard as he could.

A thick stream of hot pussy juice spewed suddenly from Tracy's spasming cunt hole, splashing across Lois's face and spraying into her mouth, nearly drowning her as she came. More fragrant girl cum erupted from her quivering quim, but Lois was ready for it, and she locked her lips around her pulsing pussy hole, sucking hungrily as more of the tasty nectar sprayed and spurted from her gaping cunt hole.

She started pushing Tracy away from her body, looking back over her shoulder at Kyle, who was still fucking her asshole frantically.

"Pull your cock out, Kyle! Pull it out!" she panted as she tried to squirm away from him. She looked down at her son, his ass moving in a blur now as he slammed his cock in and out of Tracy's asshole in vicious tip to root lunges. "Roll her over, Phil! Hold onto her and roll over onto your back! But don't stop fucking her!"

Awwwww fuck! not again! Kyle thought. This crazy bitch is gonna kill me if she keeps this up! He pulled out of her, rolling over onto his back, wondering what she had in mind now.

She scrambled up on her knees, turning quickly and dropping her mouth down onto the head of Kyle's cock, bathing it in her spit and the pussy juice she still had in her mouth. Her fist wrapped around the throbbing shaft, and she started stroking it as hard and fast as she could. Pulling her mouth off his shitty tasting cock, she grabbed a glass off the coffee table and dumped it over his cock, running both hands up and down over it, rinsing the spit and shit juices from it.