Tales of Lustville Scene 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she's cleaned most of the goo off his cock, she pulled him to his knees, and started pushing at his back, forcing him over toward where Phil was now lying on his back, butt fucking his friend's mom's ass from underneath. Scrambling over next to Tracy, tugging on Kyle's arm to get him between his mother's legs where she wanted him, she reached down and hooked one of Phil's legs over Tracy's leg, then did the same thing with the other.

"Fuck her, Kyle!" she panted, tugging and pushing him down between his mother's legs. "Fuck your mother's horny cunt while Phil fucks her asshole!" she told him as he looked at her dumbly. Her fingers were wrapped around his cockshaft, guiding the swollen purple knob into the gaping gash of her pussy. Her hand was pushing on his ass, trying to get him to stick his cock in her cunt. "She'll love it! I promise! Now, fuck her!"

Kyle finally started moving his ass slowly, feeding half his cock into her mother's spasming cunt hole. Tracy started flopping and jerking wildly, and Kyle started to pull out, but Lois was kneeling right behind him now, pushing on his ass, forcing more of his humongous cock meat up his mother's cunt. She was leaning around him, watching wide eyed as her friend flew into an orgasmic frenzy unlike anything any of them had ever seen before.

"Hold her, Phil," she panted, her fingers digging into her own sloppy wet cunt slit, her fingers stroking her clit madly. "Wrap your arms and legs around her and hold her down!"

Phil brought his arms up, bringing them up under hers as he hooked his legs inside hers and spread his feet wider apart. She looked like a wrestler being pinned down by two bigger opponents.

He felt Kyle's cock rubbing against his through the thin membrane separating her twin fuck holes, and his cock throbbed powerfully as he felt her asshole getting even tighter around his bowel stretching cock meat.

Lois crawled around Kyle so she could watch the action, now that she no longer had to pump his ass for him. He was stroking his cock into his mother's clenching cunt channel eagerly now, his face screwed up in a mask of lust as he drilled into her mercilessly.

She could see that Tracy was already long gone, lost somewhere in an orgasmic haze, and from the look of it, both Kyle and Phil weren't too far behind. She was the only one not actively fucking now, and she started to feel left out. But not for long.

She got to her feet, and straddled Tracy face. Reaching down and pulling her head up, She planted her juicing cunt slice right on her mouth. Even in the depths of her cum inspired delirium, Tracy's tongue still lapped and lashed around her drooling cunt hole, darting up inside, whisking around delightfully over her glistening pink inner cunt flesh.

Arching her ass back, she looked over her shoulder at Kyle.

"Lick my asshole for me Kyle!" she panted, humping her cunt down onto his mother's mouth spastically. "Spread my asscheeks and stick your tongue up my butt! Please, Kyle! Tongue fuck my asshole!"

Kyle leaned forward, his hands spreading the firm round cheeks of her ass, his tongue slurping around eagerly in her ass crack. He felt his balls pull up tight under his cock, followed by the delicious burning ache of his steaming hot jism surging up his cockshaft. He whined pitifully into her asshole, his tongue jammed as deep as he could get it through the tight pucker. Huge jets of jizz erupted from his piss slit in a seemingly endless stream. Again and again, scalding wads of spunk burst from his spasming prickknob, flooding his mother's clasping cunt channel with a steaming tide of jism.

He could feel his cum being forced out around his cock, and he fucked her faster, trying to empty his balls inside her. Lois felt him whining into her asshole, and looked back at him again. She whipped her leg up over Tracy's head, and turned around quickly, planting her hands in the middle of Kyle's chest, pushing him back as hard as she could.

Kyle went tumbling ass over elbows, and a thick ribbon of jism arched upward as his cock sprang up toward his belly. Scrambling eagerly between Tracy's wide spread legs, she locked her lips eagerly over her spunk filled cunt and started sucking hungrily. Pulling away and swallowing quickly, she looked back at Kyle, her lips coated with pussy juice and his creamy cock milk.

"Stick it back up my ass, honey! Hurry, stick your cock up my ass and dump the rest of your load in there!"

She plastered her mouth back onto Tracy's pussy slit, sucking frantically, her tongue lashing up inside, gathering up all the still warm spunk she could find. She was making loud gobbling and grunting noises when Kyle shoved his cock up her ass to the root in one pile driving plunge, making her wail with delight into Tracy's cunt slit.

Phil couldn't see any of what was happening, but he could hear the loud sloppy slurpings, suckings, and assorted moans and groans, and it was bringing him quickly to the brink of cumming. His friend's mother was sprawled unmoving on top of him, but her hot, tight asshole still spasmed and quivered around his pounding cockstalk.

"Cumming!" he bellowed as he felt his balls twitch, then unload their creamy cargo. His ass started working faster, driving his cock up into Tracy's asshole in a frenzy. "Oh fuck! Here it cummmmmmmmms!"

Lois heard his plaintive wail, and pulled her mouth off Tracy's pussy again. She grabbed her son's cock on the out stroke, tilting it up and dive bombing her mouth down on to it. His first creamy wad of ball juice skimmed across her tongue and splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed it hungrily as she wrapped both hands around his jerking cockshaft, her lips locked tight around the knob. She drew her hands up till they pressed against her lips, and let her son fuck his cock up through slippery wet tube formed by her fists and her facial fuck hole.

Sucking on his spunk spurting cockknob like an out of control milking machine, she swallowed his jizz methodically, her throat muscles working rhythmically. Her hands tightened and loosened on his heaving cockshaft, mimicking her friend's asshole perfectly. Phil had no idea he was fucking her mouth now, and he didn't really believe it later, even though his own eyes told him it was so.

Kyle's knelt behind Lois, his cock buried to the balls in her asshole. He wasn't moving, he was just letting her tight back passage milk and massage his cock meat, and grooving on the sensations. He had his elbows resting on her back, watching over her shoulder as she sucked to cum out of Phil's shit coated cock.

Phil went limp under his friend's mother, his ass slowing to a stop as lay he back, gasping for breath. His hands came down and slid over her chest, cupping the spongy mounds of her tits with his fingers.

"Mmmmmmm," he said quietly, pinching her nipples between his fingers, and mashing her fluffy tits into her chest. "I gotta fuck these puppies one of these days. They're made for tit fucking!"

"Oooooohhhh," Tracy purred back turning her head to look at him as she swam back up towards consciousness. "I'd like that."

Lois was still sucking on Phil's cock, but less frantically now. She was pumping her head up and down, twisting her hands in opposite directions on his slippery cockshaft. She let one hand slip off his cock, dropping it down to cradle his nut sac in her fingers. She massaged his shrunken balls gently as she sucked his cock deeper into her mouth, not stopping till the head was touching the back of her throat. She held him there, breathing through her nose, her throat muscles massaging his prickknob softly.

"Good, you're back with us." Phil chuckled in Tracy's ear. "I'm sorry, Tracy, but you're starting to get heavy, and I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry." she said as she lifted her leg across Lois's head and rolled off him onto the floor. She sprawled in a heap, and just laid there, too weak to move any further.

Phil looked at her ass, seeing her stretched out asshole, then he looked down between his legs, and saw his mother with his wilting cock buried in her throat. He looked up over her, and saw Kyle leaning on her back, watching her suck his dick.

"Damn," he muttered, "I didn't even notice the difference."

"Yeah," Kyle grinned down at him. "Hey, you think your mom will ever let me finish fucking her? She keeps pushing me off before I can get my nut, man!"

"Yeah, get her alone, and you'll have a great fucking time! I promise! They set this shit up for them. We're just walking dildos today, dude!"

He reached down and pulled his mother's mouth off his cock, sitting up so he could look into her lust glazed eyes.

"When did you make the change?" he asked her, his lips brushing hers.

"Just before you started shooting," she panted, making him wince and pull away quickly.

"Goddamn Mom, your breath smells like shit! And I mean literally. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to brush your teeth before I kiss you again!"

"That's a mean thing to say to your mother, Phil! But you're probably right." she looked back over her shoulder at Kyle, giving him a lopsided grin. "If you wouldn't mind pulling your cock out of my ass, could you see if you can scrounge me up a toothbrush? I'm gonna go wash my hands and rinse my mouth out, then make us all some drinks."

End Scene Five

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.