Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it, for what it seems to be I guess."

"What does it seem to be to you?"

"Yeah," she said, working my shoulders. "It seems more like lingerie to seduce someone with than something to swim in."

"I can see that. But does that mean you'll never wear it?"

Jill took a moment before answering me, running her nails back down the middle of my back and up again.

"Before we talk about that," she said, "I have a bone to pick with you."

"Oh yeah?" I said lazily, raising my head up. "What about?"

Again she didn't answer right away. I heard her exhale, then she leaned over to her nightstand, momentarily lifting most of her weight off me, then settled back down. The vibrations on the bed made it feel like she was tying a shoelace or something.

"What are you doing back there?" I asked.

No answer.

Then the odd movement stopped and I felt Jill run her hands up over my shoulders as she leaned down next to my ear.

"You disappointment me, Louis," she said softly.

"Hm?"

She slid off and lay next to me on her back, turning to face me with a hazy look in her eyes and a sexy grin.

"I wore this in the garden all day and you never noticed."

"What? What'd you wear?"

Jill turned to look up and I crooked my head around to watch as she raised her left leg in a perfectly straight line to the ceiling. A shiny anklet with a tiny black spade charm slid partway down her ankle.

"Huh?!" I breathed out, quickly rising up onto my elbows as I looked down at her.

She was staring at me, fighting a grin as she bit her bottom lip.

"You had that on all day?!"

Jill nodded quickly, still biting her lip.

"And I didn't see it?!!" I said, pushing myself up so quickly that she instinctively raised hand up, her eyes widening as she shook her head no, still biting her lip. "I can't believe-... Youuu!"

Her lip popped out and she pursed them together, stifling a giggle as she stared back at me.

"Jesus Christ!" I said, kissing her.

Jill laughed into my mouth, but was soon kissing me back as I leaned further over her. She broke the kiss, reaching up for a few smaller ones before letting her head fall back down. Her eyes sparkled as she stared up at me.

I brushed the hair from her face as I beamed down at her.

"When do you get that?"

"The other day," she smiled.

I rolled onto my side and propped up on one elbow as I slid my hand down Jill's leg. She bent it up so I could reach her ankle.

"I like it," I said, looking back at her.

"Good," she said. "I had a feeling you might get one for me, and, no offense, but if I was gonna wear one, I wanted it to be nice."

"It is nice. What's it made of?"

"Platinum," she said, raising her leg up again as she examined it.

"Umph, wow. Pricey."

"Very."

"I bet. And the charm?" I asked, looking back at it.

"A cheap trinket. However, a bit harder to find."

"From a different merchant then?"

"Of course!"

"You-... were you looking at porn?" I asked.

"No I wasn't looking at porn. But found it nevertheless. The popup ads were relentless."

"Interesting."

"Let's just say it wasn't as easy to find. But no where near the same cost. But you can't tell, can you? With them together like that?"

"Hmph, no," I said flatly.

"You realize it's never leaving this house, though. Right?"

"The property?"

"Correct," she said slowly. "Yes?"

I nodded, smiling at her. "Mmph. This looks good," I said, running a finger under the chain. "Classy." I looked back at Jill. "And I mean just the chain," I said, giving her a kiss.

"I know you do."

"But I like the two together," I said, kissing her again.

"I thought you might."

"Hot," I muttered.

"Yeah?" she asked softly.

"Mm hmm... Smoldering."

"You like that I wore it?"

"Jeez..." I said, looking down at her ankle. "You had this on all that time today." Jill nodded. "Is that why...all the knowing looks?" She nodded again. "You were just waiting for me to see, weren't you?" Jill nodded once more. I looked down at the anklet, then back at Jill. "Mmph," I moaned as I scoot over top of her. She instinctively splayed both legs open with her knees bent. I held myself up with one hand as I ran my right over her lower leg again, maintaining eye contact with her as I reached down and slid my hand around her ankle, pulling it up tight against my side.

"This is so fucking sexy on you," I said.

"I like hearing you say that."

"Yeah?"

"Mm hm. I loved your reaction when you saw it. It was worth it."

"Yeah?"

"You should have seen yourself," she grinned, shaking her head.

We kissed a few times, and Jill placed her hand over mine as I held her ankle against me.

"Mmph," she whimpered. "You make me feel sexy wearing it, Louis" she said, reaching up for a quick kiss. "...and I really like what it's doing to you. You're so turned on," she said softly.

Jill glanced down between us as I started slowly dry humping against her. I closed my eyes for just a moment, opening them when I felt her hand against my face. I turned into it, letting my other senses take in the surreal sensation of lust I was feeling. I went to speak but Jill gently placed a finger over my mouth, softly whispering 'sshhh' as she looked up at me lovingly.

She rolled her pelvis up against me as she took over. Whispering to me about her new jewelry.

"I'm wearing it...mmph...I'm wearing this little charm on my ankle so that there's no mistaking that...ohhh" she sighed, "...that I'm available to provide relief," she said, her voice no longer distinguishable from simple exhaled breath.

"You are?"

She nodded.

"To any men that I've aroused...men that need to mate with me," she said. "Black men too."

"God..." I said, feeling shaky.

"I want them to see I'm wearing it," she breathed, "...so they know I'm available to them. That I'm ready to mate with them also."

I felt my eyes roll up under the lids at Jill's words.

"Fuck... So they know you'll let them?"

Jill raised her mouth up against my ear and whispered hotly, "H'oh yessss, that's right... So they know I'll let them."

"Uhhh!...Oh Jill..." I said, my head drooping against hers.

She pumped her hips up against me as we stayed like that, our foreheads together, studying each other's gaze, then kissing madly. As I pulled away Jill stared up at me with pleading eyes.

"Mmph, Louis I feel so turned on saying those things to you... The way you look when I say them," she said, her voice trembling.

"Me too," I whispered back.

"Are you going to take me?" she asked softly.

"I am..." I breathed, rubbing harder against her.

"Oh, God yesss..."

Jill was panting as she hurriedly reached into my boxers and pulled out my erection. With one hand she skillfully hooked her panty crotch aside and placed me against her wet entrance. I fully entered her in one push and she groaned out loud, grasping my waist. The whole love making session was spent with our foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes and kissing. Afterwards, she stared up at me for the longest time, caressing my face and letting me kiss her fingertips.

"My goodness," she whispered, so softly I could barely hear it. "You have that look on your face. Like you do when you're watching me... Oh baby." Jill let her finger tips brush slowly over my lips. "I'm afraid this little charm I'm wearing might work more on you than anyone it's intended for."

"Ooof. Anyone it's intended for?" I asked, feeling woozy.

Jill smiled. "I guess I didn't know how else to put that."

"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're wearing it," I said, gripping her ankle.

"That's why I got it. Because I knew it would turn you on so much."

"You did?"

Jill nodded. "I like it," she said softly.

"I would have had to take you right there in the garden if I'd seen it," I said.

"You would have?"

"Mm hm. You think you would have been prepared?"

"Would it have been just like that?" she grinned.

"Probably not as gentle," I said.

"Oooh! That sounds like a dare!"

"Mmph, Jill. Damn you're sexy..."

That Friday Jill got a call from work early. She told me she had to attend a short meeting or be tied up the rest of the weekend in paperwork, even at home. To add insult in injury, she had to get dressed for it. Jill was happy to look nice for work but this was a half hour meeting, meaning all the preparation was a bit of an inconvenience, especially since it was a spur of the moment thing. She'd already pulled the car out of the garage, when I heard her call my name. I walked out front to find her standing behind the vehicle with the trunk open. She saw me coming and then bent over, digging around for something. Her hair was up and she was wearing a light colored long sleeve silk blouse and a skirt and heels. For dolling up so quick, she looked killer. And of course she looked good bent over like that, but I was wondering what this was all about. With the sudden interruption and digging around in the trunk, my first thought was I was about to find myself changing a tire.

Indeed as I walked up to her, Jill stood up and walked around next to the passenger's side rear tire.

"I'm sorry to pull you away from breakfast..."

"No, that's okay. What's up?"

"Could you look at something real quick?" she asked, squinting at me in the morning sun as she shielded her eyes with one hand, the other on her hip.

"Sure."

"Well, I was getting ready to leave, and...I dunno, it felt like the tire was kinda flat."

I looked at Jill, and she appeared completely serious.

"Well, this one? It-"

I glanced down at the tire, but what caught my eye was the platinum anklet chain and black spade charm on Jill's left ankle. I was momentarily stunned as I looked up at her.

"Does it look okay to you?" she asked. As I went to speak, Jill interrupted, "'Cause I wasn't sure," she said, scooting in front of me and bending forward to look into the trunk. "I was looking for that tire jack thing?" she went on. As Jill spoke she was pushing her ass back against me and slowly raising her left leg up against mine. "What do you think?" she said without turning around.

"Uh...I think it's..." I replied, stopping to swallow, not knowing what I was referring to as far as the car was concerned.

"Yeah? Looks okay?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

I slowly nodded.

"Okay, good," she said quickly, and shut the trunk. "Just making sure. All right then," she said, her heels clicking on the driveway as she quickly walked back around to the driver's side. She opened the door and looked at me. "See you in a bit!" she said, blowing me a kiss. Then Jill got back in her car. Just before pulling out of the driveway she called my name out the window.

"Louis?"

"Yeah," I said, going along with whatever she was doing. She handed me her purse.

"Could you bring this inside for me? I don't think I'm gonna need it."

"Yeah. You got your license?"

"Uh huh. Thanks, sweety!"

And then she was off.

I was eating lunch at the breakfast bar when Jill got back. She walked into the kitchen, "Hey," she said, taking off her suit jacket and setting her things on the table as I watched. When she finally looked up and caught me staring, she broke out with a smile.

"You okay?" she asked, walking over to me. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"What...what was..." I muttered, leaning to one side and looking down at her ankle. It was bare.

"Mm, sorry, honey," she said caressing my cheek, making sad eyes at me as she fought a grin.

"No, don't be... I liked it," I said. "I was just...I mean didn't you say not off the property?"

"No you said that. I said the house."

"I don't underst-"

"Well, just 'cause you saw me wear it as I got into my car doesn't mean I wore it off the property," she said, grinning.

"You took it off?"

"As soon as I got back in the car," she said, popping a grape in her mouth. "I gave to you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, genius. It's been sitting next to you all day," she said, looking toward the table as she popped another grape in her mouth.

I followed Jill's gaze to her purse on the arm of the chair, then back at her. She was cracking up as she chewed her grapes.

"So you did that just to tease me?"

"Mm hm," she mumbled. "Did it work?"

I stared at Jill. "Hell yes it worked! I've been going crazy all morning thanks to you."

She hunched over laughing. "Well, I can't help it if-"

"My mind was racing thinking of you with that thing on!" I said, standing up and grabbing her by the waist.

She quickly dropped her grapes, laughing as she tried to hold my arms back.

"You!" I said, tickling her.

"Okay, okay...stop...Stop!! Aaggh!"

Jill explained the idea came to her suddenly before leaving, and that she did it for her as much as she did for me. That reason being it made for some fun in an otherwise hectic and unpleasant morning, what with suddenly having to drop everything and go to work, even if it was just for little while. I was going to tickle her again anyway, but she convinced not to if she promised to let me tell her later what my mind was racing with. I did, and the result was we made ourselves really hungry by lunchtime.

The weekend came around and we'd still not heard from Cedric, I decided to take Jill out for breakfast in the morning, and then a hike. We'd planned to be around the house the rest of the week, but as it was raining a little, we were both up for it.

When we weren't talking as we hiked, my mind was on the other night and Jill's disclosure that she'd bought an anklet with a spade charm and actually wore it most of that afternoon, hoping I would see it. I still couldn't believe I didn't notice, and I was still having a difficult time processing the fact that she had it at all. I was sporting a semi erection most of the hike just thinking about it. A few times when we stopped I couldn't keep my hands off her. She was eating it up.

Once when we'd stopped at a designated scenic viewpoint, Jill was going on about something in the distance as we stood next to each other. Explaining the reasons why some of the clouds looked different than others and what that meant for the weather or something.

I looked over at her. I guess she thought I was looking at her as she was speaking to me, but I was eyeing her up and down, imagining her standing there with her anklet on just above her hiking boot. I leaned down and ran my hand up the back of her leg and under her shorts as I stood up, pressing against her as I kissed up the back of her neck. She immediately stopped talking, laughing in disbelief as she pushed me off her, warning that there were still other people hiking near us. When I heatedly told her I didn't care, she stopped fighting and looked serious at me, then quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me, even bringing one leg up against me.

Of course some other hikers came along and we stopped, but not without having been caught. We put our packs back on, avoiding eye contact with anyone but each other and stifling laughs as we went on our way.

We showered together after we got back. Jill let me stand behind her as she trimmed herself using a waterproof electric shaver and her razor, even letting me help near the top, but otherwise enjoying the sensation of me kissing her neck and ears as I used her favorite bar soap and loofah on her back and shoulders. She returned the favor as I shaved. Strangely enough, she will let me stick around for all that, but not when she does her legs, which is a disappointment to me, because I think it looks sexy as hell.

"I just don't like it," she said, trying to be serious as I stared at her. She stood there, one leg up on the bench, doing her best not to crack up as I tried to figure out this oddity. "Go!" she finally said.

"All right, all right... Jeez!"

We enjoyed a light dinner outside because the weather had cleared and become warm and dry for the evening. As we were cleaning up the dishes I noticed the orange one-piece bikini laid out on the kitchen table, where previously it'd been still folded.

"Thought I'd see if I can actually swim in that thing," she said when I asked about it.

"Is that why all the body work in the shower?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't worn it yet, but if I did, I want to know how good it can look."

"Mmm... Does that mean you're wearing it tomorrow?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," she said with a wink as she tossed me a plastic bowl.

"Haven't I been a good boy?" I asked, catching what she'd finished drying and putting on top of the fridge.

"You have," she chuckled.

"You know what else would look good with that bikini?"

"What you think? I think I can guess," she teased, tossing me another bowl.

"And?"

Jill stared at me as she tossed me the last bowl.

"And I guess we'll just have to wait and see," I said to myself.

"And wait and wait," she said sarcastically.

"I can wait," I quipped.

"Can you?"

"No."

"Ha!" Jill laughed. "You're something else."

"It's just that I feel cheated, having missed out on a whole day yesterday because of the rain," I said, wincing like I was in pain.

"Cheated, huh? Awww... My poor baby," she said, walking up to me and taking me by chin. Jill tiptoed up for a kiss, then spun in the opposite direction, heading out of the kitchen. "We'll see," she said over her shoulder.

I actually fell asleep at my desk later, kicked back with my feet up. I'd been looking at some pictures while Jill took a shower, toying with the idea of texting Cedric to come by the next day before nodding off. I did do that, but at least I'd shut the screen off before she walked in my office and got me.

"Coming up?" she asked, gently shaking my shoulder.

"Mm, yeah, hon. Right behind you."

"Tired," she moaned.

"Hmm. Me too. Here," I said, scooping her up.

Jill rest her head on my shoulder as I carried her up the stairs, and fell asleep in my arms not long after we hit the bed.

The next morning we went for a walk, then ate a late breakfast on the patio out back. It was still dry but getting warm earlier. Jill had cracked open her book and I wound up taking an unexpected nap. I wasn't out long, but when I woke up Jill wasn't there. I heard the patio screen door slide open and turned to see her coming back outside. She was wearing the orange one-piece bikini. She strolled up to me, also wearing her floppy garden hat and oversized sunglasses. I sat up and watched as she approached, and whistled.

"Meets your approval?" she asked, walking up next to me and turning full circle.

"And then some," I replied. "Just a sec," I said, motioning for her to turn her back to me.

"Oh?" she said playfully as she put her hands on her knees and bent forward a little, presenting her backside to me as she looked to her side.

I stared for a moment, then ran both index fingers under the bottom of her bikini leg from the inside out, letting the elastic snap back, causing Jill to quickly straighten her posture and turn to face me, feigning real effort to swat her book at me.

"Couldn't help myself," I said, grinning up at her.

"Uh! Right," she quipped.

Aside from the narrow strip of fishnet running up the front, like any other bikini the suit left Jill's entire back exposed except for where it tied in the middle and behind her neck. The fishnet in front just made the whole thing look exotic, and was what Jill was talking about when she called it lingerie. It did look like that, but it also really did look like a swimsuit.

"Yeah well, while I still think it's kinda racy for a swimsuit, I kinda have to admit it does look pretty good," Jill said, bending down for a kiss.

"Hot and you know it!" I said.

Jill smiled at me as she set her stuff down next to me on her reclining chaise lounge. I looked down and noticed she wasn't wearing her anklet. She held out her hand, prompting me to hold mine out. When I did she dropped the anklet in my palm.

1...45678...12