Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did. I shook Jill's little body in front of me as I pumped harder and harder up into her, at one point pressing up into her so hard her heels came up off the floor as my climax overtook me.

She moaned with each thrust up into her.

Once finished I held her close to me, squatting down enough to pull out and standing there with her like that in front of me. I felt her legs moving and was surprised to notice she was using her feet to put her panties back on. She reached down to pull them up, at the same time turning around to face me for a long tight hug. Jill was beaming. Looking completely wasted, but beaming.

"Hey," I grinned wearily, "I really liked that little story you told me, the one you made me sit and listen to."

"Yeah?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Mm hm. Was even a lick of it true?"

"Hardly," Jill said, grinning at my question. "I mean, I saw the guy for about half a second, and he was black. That's it."

"Did he look like who he sounded like?"

"Mm...I guess, a little bit, but really Louis, it was so fleeting, I really can't say. He wasn't a kid, I remember that."

"Well, you did a good job spinning that little tale," I said, pulling Jill to me. "Wow."

"Did you like that? she asked, grinning up at me, "And the things I was saying to you just now?" I just nodded as I wiped the hair from her eyes. "Mmm, you came a lot!" she said, hugging me, pressing her cheek against my chest. "I can feel it. Hmmm."

"Is that why you put your panties back on?"

"Mmmm. One reason," she mumbled hazily.

"The other?"

"Well," she said, her voice soft. "After telling me about them the way you did, I kinda like what you did to them. And I got so wet when you were talking oh my God." Jill paused a moment. "And..." she said, looking up at me and biting her bottom lip, "I'm still kinda horny, so...now I kinda want to keep them on. What do you think...about that?"

That Jill wanted to keep wearing the panties Cedric had jerked off into and soaked while looking at her was an incredible turn on and something I wished I could share. But the fact that she thought I'd done it and had soaked them herself while indulging me in some steamy interracial fantasy talk was enough.

I reached behind her and ran my hand down over her panty covered cheeks, pressing my fingertips deep in between them.

"Mmm," Jill moaned, placing her head against my chest and squeezing me as she pushed her pelvis against me. "Feels good."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm hmm."

"You feel good," I whispered as I strained to reach down further behind her.

"And you...you were getting naughty," she cooed sexily.

"So were you," I said. "I liked that you pretended to wear an anklet."

"I thought you would," she grinned up at me, a sexy look in her eye.

"So, did I tell it for you the way you wanted me too also?" I asked.

"Hmmm, what do you think?" she said.

"You actually liked it. It wasn't just me, turning you on with the way I talk to you, about something you don't particularly like then? How I imagine you doing something you would never do?"

Jill's expression lightened.

"Honey," she said, pressing herself against me. "It...it sorta always is, you know? It's a fine line. But, it's obviously good though, right? To both of us, when we talk?"

"Yeah."

"Louis, you made me fucking hot back there!" she said, grabbing my ass and smiling up at me. "Even when..."

"Even when what?"

I felt Jill's arms loosen around me as she lowered her head and stared off. She inhaled sharply and let it out slowly.

"Even...well...I know that was all fantasy and imagination but...most of the workers at those places... Well, like how young were those men you were talking about? 'Cause the way you put it near the end...when you said 'the youngest of them...'

"Did that ruin the mood for you, babe? I mean, did it make you less turned on?"

"No. God...no. I mean, you were driving me crazy the whole time. Just...phrasing it that way...I mean, most of the workers at those places aren't so much younger than me as they are young. Does that make sense?"

"You're young," I said.

"You know what I mean. So, when you say the youngest of them-"

"I just meant the youngest of the ones there."

Jill stared up at me.

"Oh... Well,..."

I reached down and wrapped both arms under her ass, pulling her up against me as I whispered into her ear.

"I didn't want you to think I only fantasized about my wife taking care of just older men," I said, giving her earlobe a nibble and a kiss. "Mmph," she whimpered.

"In my fantasy," I added softly, "I like to imagine that no man can resist needing your body."

"Mmm," she moaned softly, "Louis, I'm kinda..."

"Still horny?" I asked.

"Mm hm," came her little voice in reply.

I leaned down so my mouth was against Jill's ear. "Does it excite you that I can imagine my wife's body makes another man hot, any man, so much so that the only way he can find relief is if she gives it to him?" I whispered, biting her earlobe again. I could actually hear Jill's mouth open as her lips separated."Yesss..."

"Hmm?"

"Oh...yessss," she said even quieter.

I ran my hand down between her legs and pressed her wet panties against her mound.

"Does it make your pussy wet knowing that?" I whispered.

"Mm hm..." she moaned softly.

"It gets all wet when you think of how perfect your body is for relieving male sexual tension, doesn't it," I added, slipping my tongue in her ear with a kiss.

"Ohhh...God... It does," she pleaded softly.

"Your little wet pussy?"

"Yesss..."

"C'mere," I whispered, pulling Jill toward me as I sat on the bed, helping her to straddle me. She leaned her head down and began kissing me in a frenzy. I grabbed the sides of her tank top and she instinctively raised her arms above her head. As soon as it came off she placed her forearms on my shoulders and began rolling her wetness against my growing erection. I kissed over her breasts as she held my face in her hands, then looked up so she could kiss me. I ran one hand down over her spread ass cheeks and pressed my fingers against her pussy through her wet panties. They were soaked through.

"You're all wet," I breathed up at her.

"You make me that way," Jill breathed, her hips rolling faster and faster. Then suddenly, "Oh Louis I'm gonna cum!" She held my head to her as she rode herself to another orgasm against me.

Jill kept those panties on, eventually falling asleep in them next to me. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. Between Jill's hot and motivated willingness to participate in our newfound fantasy discussion, and the fact that she had brought up and in the end was not entirely dismissive of the way I discussed it, her being fucked by young black men at her work, to include the bonus act on her part of going along with the detail of wearing an anklet to entice them...I was laying there, nearly out of my mind with lust still.

On top of it all, Jill's seeming indifference to anything unusual concerning Cedric, including mentioning him when she expressed her concern about the age of the men I was fantasizing about her with, played a major role in my imagination.

I pictured sitting outside as I had the other week, right after catching Cedric masturbating to the sight of her while holding a pair of her panties. Only this time, Cedric was there next to me, watching as I rubbed sunscreen onto her back and shoulders. An expressionless Jill, paying neither of us any attention as she read her book. I imagined Cedric jerking off slowly as he watched, preparing his cock for her. I pictured him straddling Jill's tanned, bikini clad body as she lay on her tummy, still reading. I imagined her wetting a finger and turning a page, then, almost absentmindedly, raising her hips up for him. I pictured the change in expression on Jill's face when her concentration is broken as Cedric tries to fit his cock inside her, as if she were transitioning from a world completely unaware of his existence, to one where she had no choice but to acknowledge it. Her mouth opening wide, in discomfort almost, as the book slips from her hands and she grips the end of the chair, her knuckles turning white under the strain.

H'oh fuck, I thought. I realized I'd made a mistake letting my mind run like that. Jill was asleep. It was going to be a long night.

The next day I could barely focus on work, thinking about the incredible conversation and sex with Jill the previous night. I had to run some errands and got home later than expected. As a result Cedric had already come and gone. Jill was in the kitchen when I walked in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I said. "Did you get my message?"

"I did," she said. "I was participating in a conference call so I couldn't respond right away."

"That's okay. Just wanted to make sure you remembered that Cedric was coming over."

"Yeah. I was inside and he didn't stay long, so... Oh, before I forget, he did send me a photo of that handle before coming over. He stopped by long enough for me to give him some money. He said he'd go ahead and get his uncle to order it. Be here sometime next week."

Jill handed me her phone.

"Great," I said, taking a look. "Yep, looks like the one!"

As I was looking I couldn't help notice there were other text exchanges between Jill and Cedric.

"I think it's going to look really good, Louis. I hope you don't mind, but I gave him enough money for two. I figured, why not replace both. So the whole thing looks new? The one out there, the latch is starting to miss anyway, you know?"

"I did notice that. Don't know why I didn't suggest two before," I said, handing her phone back.

"Okay good. So, I'm headed upstairs for a workout," she said. "Wanna join me?"

"Ughhh," I said, stretching my back and wincing. "Not really, but...okay. Think you can keep up?"

"Uh,...yeah?" Jill said feigning wide-eyed surprise.

"Ooo! That sounds like a challenge! Yeah I'll be right up. Gonna grab a bottled water. Want one?"

"Quit buying those!" she said as she left the kitchen. "You know how much plastic those use up?

"Yeah yeah," I said, rummaging through the fridge.

"I don't hear the water running!" she shouted as she bounded up the stairs.

"How about I pour you coffee instead!" I yelled back over my shoulder.

Jill shouted something else but I didn't catch what it was. In truth I wanted to look at the other texts she and Cedric sent each other. I didn't think too much of it, knowing they had planned to go over pictures of the gate handle anyway. But I couldn't help be curious because there were several more exchanged afterward, with the last being shortly before I got home. I wanted to look, but Jill was expecting me upstairs. My mind was amped up due to my curiosity over the nature of those texts. As a result I gave Jill a run for her money during our workout. I wasn't going to get done any quicker because we watched for time. But my mind was so occupied that our workout, which was all jump rope and body weight cardio, flew by.

"Jesus!" she said panting, hunched over. She was catching her breath with her hands on her knees looking up at me, her jump rope still hung over her neck. I stared down at her and winked as I chugged my whole bottle of water.

"Aaaaah!" I said, gulping the last of it. "Sorry. Just... felt like going all out, you know?""I'll say! I thought I was making gains, but you were non-stop!"

"I try," I said, handing her the second of two glasses of tap I poured for her.

"So, I'm gonna do some stretches and shower," she said.

"Okey doke. I'm gonna shower now then. You gonna be okay until dinner or you want me to fix you a snack?" I asked.

"Mm, since you're asking. Maybe a fruit and yogurt shake?"

"I'll have it ready!"

After a quick shower I headed down stairs and took care of Jill's shake first. As I was finishing up I called her name. No answer, so I figured she was in the shower. I put the shake in the fridge and grabbed her phone. There were more than a few texts, which kind of surprised me. I figured there might be one or so before and after the picture was sent, but after that I counted 4 more back and forth exchanges.

As it turned out they were all pretty formal, with all but one from Cedric to Jill. First he reported back on the cost of the handles, then another saying he'd bring the change with him when he came over next, and another telling Jill about when to expect them to be in. Jill's replies to each were pretty much one word answers.

The last text, from Jill to Cedric, caught my eye. Not so much because she'd sent one to him, but because it was greater in length than the others. In it, Jill prefaced Cedric's name with "Dear." It followed with: "I want to apologize for the teasing behavior of my friend Nicole the other day. I hope you don't feel aggrieved in any way. Louis and I appreciate your hard work and want you to feel comfortable when you're here. Sincerely, Jill."

I was slightly disappointed by the bland content of all the texts, but, also proud that I have such a faithful wife. I reread her entire text and parts of it few more times before finally closing it out. The last part, where Jill wrote that "we" want Cedric to feel comfortable...I found myself rubbing a growing erection while reading it, and was startled when her phone suddenly vibrated.

It was an incoming message from Cedric. My heartbeat picked up as I stared at his name. Jill's phone was set so incoming messages showed a little of the text before opening them. I held up the phone as I stood half in half out of the kitchen, listening for any movement from Jill upstairs.

"The subject heading read: "Hey Jill." The rest began: "It's all good. If you want I'll bri-"

I stared at Cedric's words. There wasn't much to them, but my cock was pressing against my shorts now. "If you want I'll bri-" 'bring'? Bring what? I debated whether or not to open it so I could read it in full. I was sure I could get away with it. Jill didn't freak out about stuff like that. Just then I heard the water shut off upstairs so I closed the phone. Jill came down moments later with a towel wrapped around her body and the another around her head.

"Hey!"

"Hey. The uh, shake is in the fridge."

"Thanks," Jill said, tiptoeing up for a kiss as she walked by me. "I'm going outside and read a little..." she smiled and slurped from her glass. "Mmmm. Yummy! Thanks!"

"Yeah okay. I'll be out in a minute. Just gonna grab a beer and throw my suit on."

"K," she said. "Hey, have you seen my bikini?"

"Yeah. Still in the laundry room I think. Hold on, I'll get it," I said, getting up from my stool.

"No I'll get it. I'll get you a beer too," she grinned, waving me back into my seat as she scurried off.

Moments later Jill came back into the kitchen wearing her bikini and opening a beer as she approached. I went to grab it but she held it back.

"May I?" she asked, bringing it up to my mouth.

I relented, sitting there with my hands on my lap trying not to laugh as she gently placed a hand on my shoulder and began tilting the can up. With her head up and mouth open as she concentrated, Jill looked like she was transferring nitro glycerin from one beaker to another. We traded glances as I took one gulp. I stealthily goosed her and she jumped back, spilling beer all down my front.

"Oh you bum!" she laughed.

I took the beer from her and pulled her to me.

"I love you," I grinned.

Jill kissed me. "Mmmwah!... Mmmm," she mumbled, licking her lips. "It was all over your chin. I sure like the way beer-..." she paused, then reluctantly grinned. "I'd say it, but you're not gonna tell me," she said, poking me in the chest.

"I know why I like the taste of beer," I said, sipping from the can.

"Ugh...Tell me!!"

"No," I said flatly.

"Ughhh!! I'm going outside," she said, grabbing her book and hat.

"Be out in a sec," I laughed.

It was a running gag we had. Jill is both amused and perplexed by the fact that she likes the way beer tastes, but she could never come up with the words to explain why. I always tell her I know why I like it, but I never tell her the reason. She said she's certain if I told her my reason, then it might help her explain hers. I never do. It drives her crazy.

"A/C's off," I said as I watched her saunter over to the patio door. She scoot it open with her hip and stick her tongue out at me as she closed the screen door and exited out to the patio. I got up and went into the laundry room to get my swimsuit, thinking about looking at Cedric's text again as I changed into it. I glanced outside to see Jill laying down and reading.

Back in the kitchen I picked up her phone. I finished the rest of my beer, and was about to take another look when I noticed the swimsuit catalog the girls were looking at the other day. I checked on Jill again, stared at her, actually. I thought of the fact she and Cedric had been exchanging texts earlier and wondered about the one I hadn't read. As I flipped through the catalog I began imagining Jill wearing the various bikinis I was looking at. I thought of Cedric doing the same thing the other day when Nicole asked for his opinion. I kept thinking these things as I headed outside to join Jill, and spent the rest of the day with her unsuccessfully trying not to.

The next day was a Saturday. Jill left early to run some errands. Cedric and I were in the far corner of the yard when she came back. Marie was with her. They were both in t-shirts, running shorts and sneakers. Jill had on a baseball cap with her hair in a ponytail. She was carrying a pitcher of water and some plastic cups.

"Hey boys!" she said smiling.

"Hey Jill, Marie. You guys going for a run?"

"Yeah in a minute. Marie and I wanted to bring you something to drink and see how it was going?"

"Hey Cedric, how are you?" Marie asked.

"Fine, thanks."

"Yeah? We didn't scare you off the other day I see."

"Ha... No I'm good."

Jill set our drinks in the wheelbarrow.

"Wow!" she gushed, standing with her palms on the back of her hips as she surveyed our work. "You guys have done a lot. You're gonna be finished soon!"

"We got a bit left but, yeah, it's coming along," I said.

"Marie doesn't it look great?" Jill asked.

"It does. Very impressive."

"Oh Louis I love how the trees branches can hang over now too," Jill said, joining Marie by grasping a handful of leaves. "And...I can actually see over this thing...if...I get up...onto my tip toes. Barely..." she said, straining to get as tall as possible against the fence.

Cedric and I both looked at her. Jill's calve and thigh muscles flexed tight and her shorts rode up a little as she stretched and leaned forward.

"Wow," she said, coming back down on her feet and turning to smile at us. "So nice having it shorter."

"Cedric, you're quite the fence builder," Marie said. "Did you even let Louis help you at all with this?"

"Hey, hey!" I said as I poured some water on myself and shook my head, spraying everyone. The girls shrieked. Even Cedric jumped back.

"Sorry about that. Just...had enough from the double mint twins here."

"Double mint twins?" Cedric chuckled as he chugged his water.

"From a commercial back in the day," I said, winking at Jill.

"That's us," she said sarcastically, smirking at Marie.

"Ha... Thanks for the refreshments, hon," I said. "Yeah, once we got the support beams and cross boards set, the rest has been going up pretty quick."

"Well it looks great!" Jill said, smiling at Cedric.

"It really does, Louis," Marie added.

"Thanks, Marie."

"So, we're gonna head out then. I'll leave this for you," Jill said, referencing the pitcher of water. "Can I get you anything else before we leave? A refill?"

"Mm, no I think we're good for now. Cedric?"