All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Another good story...

Another good story...What I like in it is they don't need to humiliate each other, or show no respect in order to live their fantasies...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot with reservations.

The fuck scene with Cedric was sizzling, but all the yakking afterwards was too much. More fuck, less yak.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Interminable

It's good you keep their relationship strong and loving but, man, you do go on. And on. And on......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really well written, can't wait for the next chapter.

BillH27284BillH27284almost 9 years ago
Long winded, but......

Jack, been a great read so far. I caught the reference to her being bred when she mentioned she had a pill she could take, but didn't. Also like how the anklet is being recognized as her willingness to be mated by black men (maybe without Louis present). Keep it up and post again soon.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
A good story but one major issue.

Getting pregnant with another's man child, especially a different race, will cause problems. What happens when he demands to be a part of his child's life? At 32, her child bearing years are dwindling fast and how many more can she have with Louis? It's a implication they don't need and if they're having unprotected sex, it will happen.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
4 star

Ok for a one sided swinger story, thank god there is NO disrespect, sissy cuck homo stuff going on for a change...so if swinging floats your boat then have at it.

melly001_ukmelly001_ukalmost 9 years ago
Just as exciting as previous chapters

Now that Jill has agreed to let Cedric have her pussy anytime he wants.

I think that Cedric should call round their house unknowingly to Louis and spends the whole day helping himself to Jill outside in their garden and inside their house, making sure that Jill is worn out, when Louis arrives home.

Also in the previous chapter Cedric asked Jill, why does she wears the anklet, but Jill never did get to reply to Cedric's question.

I think while Cedric is fucking Jill he should ask the question again, but this time in the heat of passion and being fucked hard by Cedric's big black cock, she tells him "she wears it, because of his black cock, because the feel of any black cock"

Jill also says, she told Louis, she would only wear it around their house.

Cedric then says, "No, now her pussy is there for his sexual release, she should wear the anklet all the time" and Jill agrees.

Melissa xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very very hot but hubby needs to get some hot ass for himself also. They show how much they love each other but the fucking has been only foe her. Also it tough that they are so happy but he needs to see her and she so loves getting brutally fucked. How could they really love each other so much. The woods far away from home is one thing but now some thug teen black neighbor nearly fucked her to death. How could they both enjoy some kid totally dominating her sexually. He's gonna talk and her reputation will be in the gutter. PLEASE don't let this story turn into her being turned out to a bunch of black thugs who abuse her and her husband . They're a loving couple doing some fucked up shit but don't let them get carried away she should turn down the kid if he shows up unannounced and tell him hubby is in total charge of her to keep him in his place

sarawithlovesarawithlovealmost 9 years ago
fantastic

your work, each chapter are fantastic in every way. don't change ANYTHING! you are one of the two best writers in this category and there is nobody else that is close!! thanks and write more please!!

sarawithlovesarawithlovealmost 9 years ago
bottom line

your work is excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot hot hot

the most erotic story I've ever read. hopefully many more episodes to follow?

jacwizzardjacwizzardalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Best ever, please keep it up as you been writing not cuckold but a loving husband that wants his wife to be pleased as it is something for both of them. A true love story, please keep it going I can not wait for more.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!! Congrats ;)

shareher4funshareher4funover 8 years ago
Good stuff!

Nice story, just a bit too much dialogue for my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, Yeah

Giant black cock, yada yada. Someone cheated to get this score. A million of these out there.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
OOAA

The fact that this creature liked the story brands it as nothing more than cuck and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, the 26th Troll AGAINNNN

You are always reading this stuff, pal. Everyone knows how full of it you are you sad sack, that you really love this. Why not be honest with yourself...?

To the author, this is great writing. Too much dialogue though as another has said. If you want to tighten it a bit would be good.

Also, let Jill fall a bit more for the guys she fucks, drive some jealousy into the husband, a bit more kick to the story... you'd be in hot territory then IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for both a great, exciting story and to annoy that troll, 26thNC.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, pathetic piece of shit, has found me again, and is once again worshiping my superior intellect and wishing he were me. This time he brought his little sister with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I do like the dialogue - it's what makes this a true Loving Wives story. Both the couple are doing it together and talk about it. It does get a bit windy in later chapters but this is my favorite chapter of the series. The trolls esp. 26thNC are sad - they purposely trash stories and authors. Just go away if you don't have constructive criticism. Authors are posting here for free. Without their free work and this free site, you have nothing to denigrate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...