All Comments on 'Talon Ch. 05'

by Dark_Angel1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
YEAH.. you did it!

Im very very happy that you were able to post this chapter out! :) Im got all excited. And i honestly wish you could post the next chapter already!! lol... This was such a good chapter. OMG. I cant believe he got her!! I really do hope Talon will get to her fast/

KokoPelliDragonKokoPelliDragonover 15 years ago
whoo-whee

i found your stories months ago and on a whim today, checked out ur page and lo and behold there were two new chapters! Just finished reading the whole series again with the two new ones, not bad at all... I'm looking forward to more and hope it wont end too soon. It sounds like Ricks gay. Sorry I can tell! If ya wanted to surprise us, the cats out of the bag, or ermm the closet! :)

I'm glad you got an editor to help ya if that means they'll be faster. :) Hope alls well in ur family n all. Happy writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWW

wow this story is great! cant wait until the next chapter

i love the characters OvO

anyway hope everything goes well for you :]

write soon x]

luv2bebad1987luv2bebad1987over 15 years ago
Thanks

I'm glad you started posting chapters again I love reading your stories over and over again. Keep up the great work.

Luv

cowboicowboiover 15 years ago
I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!

Hey Dark Angel this is John...you know im the biggest Talon fan around. Lord knows i bugged you enough to finish it lol. keep up the good work

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 15 years ago
Loved this story!!

Great job I fell in love with it when you had the first few chapters out. Can't wait to read the rest of it. Keep up the good work!!

stindustinduover 15 years ago
love the story but

I really like the story but the spelling is a bit off putting. You 'follow' someone, not 'fallow'. My mind usually 'wanders' not 'wonders'. But if you use 'wonder' then it's most likely, I 'wonder' etc...

Really really really like the story, just hope that you would think about an editor or just spellcheck everything.

ThaliaMarie24ThaliaMarie24about 15 years ago
Love the Story...

But the spelling and grammar errors are off-putting. It is "rogue" not "rouge", "follow" not "fallow" and so many more problems. I would just be getting into the story and then come across an error that would snap me out of it. Get an editor that can catch those mistakes. :-)

By the way, nice twist on why Rick has not found a mate. Does werewolf society have the same hang ups about that as ours does now? Or are they more open?

~T

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
editing woes?

honestly, i like the story. im enjoying the plot and the characters are rather engaging.. however, i find the grammatical errors and lack of proper punctuation rather irritating.. for some reason it distracts me and detracts from the feel of the story as a whole.. i suggest you find yourself a good editor, one who actually takes the time to make the proper corrections, and you should have no trouble keeping your audience entertained.. good luck and best wishes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous