Talon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all he had to do was lose both of them so he could have a little fun with the unconscious woman in his arms before Talon found them.

~{\o/}~

Talon sighed in relief as he found Tina's truck. Since she seemed to be passed out he didn't have a sure way of finding her. If she hadn't been driving with her window open allowing her scent to escape the cab of the truck and leave a trail for him to follow he might not have found where she had went.

Running up to the house, he didn't even slow down on the steps he took them two at a time. Talon barged into the house growling, startling the other two people in the room with his brother. The man was naked and had crouched close to the floor, he growled at Talon in warning. When Talon moved toward his brother, the man growled even louder and moved reading himself for attack.

Talon knew he would have to change just so he could check on his brother. He didn't have time to play around. As he changed he focused his furious stare on the other man totally ignoring the woman standing so fiercely protective over his brother. Dimly, he could hear her continuous low growl.

Both of there growls suddenly cut off from shock when he was fully human and they realized he looked like his brother.

He knew they were only trying to protect Rick, and he was thankful for it, but it was pissing him off. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't be feeling like he was now, most of his anger came from his anger at the rogue and he was regrettably taking it out on these people.

When he spoke he tried, but failed, to keep the growl from his voice. "Where's Tina and what happened to my brother?"

It was the woman that answered. "Someone took her and when Rick went after them, whoever took your mate was waiting for him to come after her. When Rick did, the bastard used a big branch and hit him in the back of his head. By the time we got there the guy was gone and your brother was passed out on the ground. I helped Randy bring him into the house."

"Is he alright?"

"As far as I can tell he is, but we won't know for sure until he wakes up. We can't possibly know when that will be, from the looks of it he was hit really hard and he's lucky to be alive."

Talon cursed and ran a trembling hand through his hair. He had to find Tina before the rouge could hurt her. He knew the rogue was too busy running right now to do anything to her but that could change at any moment. Growling in frustration he turned and went out the door, changing to his 7 foot plus werewolf form.

"How long has it been since you found Rick?" He asked not even bothering to look over his shoulder.

"Ten minutes at the most." The man said.

Talon drew in a deep breath and let out a loud roar then drew in another breath, pulling all the scents around him into his lungs. He could smell Tina and the rogue along with trees, horses, and the other werewolves in the house. He went in the direction of Tina's smell and prayed that he would be there in time to save her.

~*~{\o/}~*~

Well.....Chapter 6 is going to be a while y'all and I'm sorry. I'm having to stay with my mom right now to help her so I don't get much time to go over chapter 6. It is finished but it's still just a rough draft and I don't have that much more to go over. I promise I'll have it out as soon as I can.

Once again I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember comments are always welcome and please don't forget to vote.

KISSES,

Angel ;)

~*~{\0/}~*~

12