Taming of Fear Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused and looked at me and then said "You should remove your swimwear here and then you can wrap your towel around your waist if you want."

OMG, this is it. Sadly my fantasy was only coming half true and it looked like I would be getting naked but not Sylvie. I blushed and hesitated and thankfully she noticed and turned away to talk to some of the others who she seemed to know. I took the opportunity and wrapped one of my towels around my waist and then while facing away from everyone managed to slip off my swimming trunks. My penis was thankfully flaccid and actually a bit smaller than usual. I made sure everything was covered and then turned around. Sylvie was waiting and said "OK, you can hang your swimsuit and towel on the hooks if they're wet or just put them in one of the boxes."

I followed her instructions and then she said "We'll start with the steam room. It's about 45 degrees with 100 percent humidity."

To my surprise she opened the door and stepped inside, indicating I should follow. There were a few people sitting and some standing. I recognized the two girls I'd met when I left the sauna previously. They were sitting on the bench I couldn't see that much but their lovely breasts and nipples were visible. One pair was very small with prominent pink nipples while the others were large but firm with very large brownish flat nipples. Before I had time to look at more details Sylvie tapped me on the shoulder and indicated we should leave.

We stepped outside and she said "You should stay around 15 minutes in the steam but not much longer. It's not a rule and you can stay as long as you want in any of the saunas but should always leave if you start to feel unwell. As you could see you don't use a towel. If you want to sit, there are hose pipes you can use to wash the seat before sitting and also after you get up. In the sauna people don't have conversations unless they are just amongst friends as it is disturbing for others."

She paused a moment and then said "I noticed you staring at the two young ladies. It's considered rude to stare."

I blushed and stammered "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to seeing naked people."

She smiled "I understand, it's normal and everyone looks, just don't stare. OK?"

"OK, I'll try my best."

I really liked this girl. She was so friendly and easy to talk to, even when the subject was embarrassing. Interestingly I noticed that my penis was behaving itself and despite the fact that I had just seen two sets of beautiful nude breasts nothing was happening!

Sylvie walked towards the second door and explained "This is an unusual sauna. It's about 65 degrees and 40 percent humidity which is quite high. There is a large hot stone platform where you can sit or lie and on the ceiling there is a TV screen showing different films. She opened the door and I stepping inside. It was currently empty and looked just as she had described. The video playing was an aerial view of mountains.

She said "In all the sauna's except the steam room your skin should be dry when you start and you must always sit or lie on your towel and make sure that it catches all your sweat. If you lie down you should also sit up for a few minutes before leaving so you don't get light headed. Between saunas you must make sure you drink a lot of tea or water."

The next sauna was a low heat room with salt bricks on the walls. While we were walking around I saw naked people everywhere and realised that it all seemed quite natural. I'd somehow already gotten accustomed to it and found it enjoyable to look at people in this state even if they weren't all attractive. Of course my eyes lingered longer on younger prettier females but somehow there was something beautiful about both men and women totally relaxed and happy being naked whatever they looked like.

After checking out the last indoor sauna, which was an extremely hot and dry room, Sylvie took me up a staircase and through a door to the outside. The last sauna, a Finnish one was very large she explained that this was used for regular "Aufguss" ceremonies where a member of staff would add scented water to the hot stones to generate steam and then using a towel or large fan, distribute the heat amongst the participants.

We left the sauna and she led me up another flight of stairs to a large terrace on the roof. There were many sun chairs and you had a nice view over the surrounding countryside. It was quite busy and I was again amazed to see the many different bodies and sizes. There was really everything from skinny to obese, tiny breasts to huge, small penises to large and all were displayed without a care in the world.

"OK, well that's basically it" said Sylvie, "I'll show you the showers and cold pool on the way out. You should always shower before and after using any of the saunas. After the heat it's important to cool down properly and you can do that with a cool shower followed by a bucket of cold water or a dip in the pool. Then you should rest for about twice the time you spent in the sauna so usually around 20 to 30 minutes before getting hot again!"

Without waiting for a reply she led me back down the stairs and once inside took me to the shower and pool area. I was surprised to see that the showers were basically just a row of showerheads without any partitions. At the opposite end was a small pool where people could cool down. There was absolutely no privacy.

"OK, that's it. Do you have any questions?"

"Um, ah... not really." I said, although this was a lie. I did have an important question but it was rather embarrassing and wasn't sure if I could ask, instead I said "Thank you so much for taking the time to show me around!"

"My pleasure! I hope you decide to use the sauna's, it's really a relaxing and healthy experience."

We walked towards the main entrance and as there was no one else around I decided I had to ask "Um, Sylvie?"

"Yes?"

"I do have one question but it's a bit embarrassing!"

"Ah, you want to ask what happens if a man gets excited?"

She laughed when she saw my surprised expression and added "I was wondering if you would ask as it's something most young men are worried about!"

I blushed and said, "Well, you're right, that is what I was going to ask."

"Look, it happens from time to time but much less often than you might think and it's something completely normal. Most people don't care as long as you don't show off or act in a sexual way. The best thing to do is to cover yourself with your towel until things calm down."

"Really? So I wouldn't get into trouble or anything if it happens?"

"No, like I said, if you are discreet and don't bother anyone no one will care or comment."

"OK, well thanks again."

She smiled and said "Good bye for now, I hope I see you again soon!"

With that she left and I stood watching the door close behind her. I checked my watch and discovered that I had just under an hour left. Should I dare to try a sauna now? I felt like I could do it. I'd seen so many different types of bodies that I realised there wasn't really a "normal", in any case if my penis didn't get erect there was nothing unusual about it.

I took a deep breath and made my decision. I was already here, naked under my towel and I was going to do it. Now the question was just which sauna should I try first? I decided on the one with the video ceiling and headed for the entrance. I stepped inside and was somewhat relieved to see it was empty.

I made my way around the large square stone block in the centre and took one of the headrests, positioning it so that I would have a nice view of the screen. It was the moment of truth... I undid the towel around my waist and placed it over the headrest and hot rock. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I stood totally naked in a public place for the first time, anyone coming in would see me in all my glory. I lay down on my towel and made myself comfortable.

Interestingly my penis felt smaller and my testicles tighter than usual. The heat from the hot stone beneath was very pleasant and I felt myself relax for the first time. I watched the video of beautiful landscapes and then closed my eyes. This was fantastic and I felt wonderful.

The calm was shattered when I heard the door open and someone enter. I fought the instinct to cover myself and just remained frozen in place. I didn't dare open my eyes and waited as I heard movement and a few whispers. It must be more than one person!

When things quieted down I risked opening my eyes and staring at the video on the ceiling. With my peripheral vision, I could make out a man and a woman lying on the opposite side, so basically with their feet towards me. I then noticed that the area of ceiling around the screen was quite dark but reflective and I could make out the others and myself quite clearly.

I could see both of them had their eyes closed and I allowed my gaze to move down the woman's body first. I couldn't say how old she was but she had a very good figure. Her largish breasts looked slightly flattened and not quite as firm as some of the others I'd seen. They were topped with areolas of about 4cm in diameter with small nipples in their centre. Further down were a narrow waist and a nice looking bellybutton beneath which I expected to find some pubic hair. To my delight I realised she was totally shaven and I could discern quite large external lips.

I felt a tingling in my groin and could feel my penis swell slightly. I tried to quash any feeling of arousal and shifted my attention to the man. He seemed to be in reasonable shape but nothing spectacular, he was bearded and his chest was covered with a thick mat of curly hair that continued over his stomach but interestingly stopped above his penis which together with his testicles was totally bald. His organ was uncut and of a reasonable size, in contrast to my own, his ball sack looked very long and loose as it hung between his slightly spread legs.

I glanced back at the women and noticed her eyes were now open. I couldn't tell what she was looking at but wondered if she could see me as clearly as I could see her. I was now sweating profusely and was glad to feel that despite feeling slight fuller my penis was in no danger of getting erect. Either the heat or the fear of embarrassment seemed to stop things getting out of hand!

I closed my eyes again and thought about what to do next. Sylvie had mentioned you should sit up before leaving and I wanted to do it but it would mean I'd be staring directly down at the couple opposite. The ambient light from the screen, currently showing snow covered peaks, was quite bright and would highlight every detail of their bodies.

I decided to risk it and sat up while raising my knees. The view was even clearer that I'd imagined and if I'd wanted too I could have probably made out some nostril hairs! I was however more interested in things lower down and couldn't help but stare at the glistening naked body directly in front of me.

Her skin was quite pale and covered with small droplets of sweat, some of which were forming into small rivulets running down the side of her breasts and body. It was beautiful to behold and I again thought about the fact that before today I'd never seen a naked person and now I had a stunning naked women displayed before me. The inevitable happened and I felt my penis begin to grow in earnest.

I was glad that the position I was in would make it difficult for them to see as they were on their backs and my lengthening organ was between and behind my raised legs. I tried to concentrate on other things but it wasn't working and I had that feeling that you get when an erection is unstoppable. Within seconds I was as hard as I'd ever been, from the front and above it was still hidden but anyone looking from the side it would be unmissable and they would be confronted by my pulsing and freakishly curved penis.

I just prayed no one else would enter. Should I try to leave? I could probably turn around and stand without exposing my problem to them but I knew there would be an obvious bulge under my towel. As I was considering my options the girl suddenly moved, she adjusted her position slightly which resulted in her legs moving slightly further apart. It was only a few centimetres, but from my vantage point it meant those crinkly but previously sealed lower lips were now parted and I could see a glimpse of the dark passage beyond.

OMG I was getting my first view of the inside of a woman and it was a stranger that had literally walked in a few minutes earlier! I didn't think it was possible but my penis grew even harder, it was almost painful now and I'm pretty sure that if I measured myself now the specifications listed earlier would be exceeded. On the one hand I was elated that I was having this experience but at the same time I was starting to panic. What if I stayed hard? How could I shower? These and other questions shot through my mind as I sat there.

The woman moved again and was sitting up. I shifted my gaze to my feet and thought, if the couple leaves before me things might be OK. My hopes were dashed when she turned around and bent over adjusting her towel. I think I may have stopped breathing as I was presented with her on her hands and knees. Her beautiful heart shaped bottom was facing me and I could see those large crinkly lips between her legs. Further up things were too dark to discern but I knew what was lurking between those fleshy cheeks.

As she turned slightly sideways to flatten her towel a wonderful pendulous breast came into view. It now had a teardrop shape and was swinging gently from side to side as she moved. Once happy with her towel she slowly lowered herself and lay on her front with her head turned to her partner. She stretched out her arms and I could see the fleshy mounds of her breasts protruding on both sides of her narrow ribcage as they were squashed beneath her body.

Her left hand moved and I saw it touch her partner's leg and move slowly up towards his groin. It stopped before it reached his penis and she just left it there gently stroking his skin. I noticed that his penis seemed somewhat larger than earlier and that I could just see the tip of his glans protruding from his foreskin where there had been a dark tunnel earlier. I looked up at his face and could see him watching me!

Shit, had he seen me staring at his lady? Was he going to jump up and beat me to a pulp? No, instead he just gave me a small smile and closed his eyes again! I was bewildered by his reaction and didn't really understand what was going on. I'd pushed my luck far enough and with his eyes closed and her lying on her front I could get up and cover myself with minimal risk. I spun myself to the side and stood up. My penis bobbed about obscenely before me and I quickly grabbed my towel and tried to wrap it around my waist.

It wasn't good. An obvious tent formed at the front and I knew I wouldn't be able to walk out like that. I loosened the towel again and tried to push my penis to the side. Things didn't improve much as the long and thick banana shape was now clearly imprinted on the towel. I had to come up with a solution and quickly! I decided the best option might be to just hold the towel loosely in my hand and let it hang down on both sides of my penis. Of course it meant my bottom and almost everything else would be exposed but at least the fact that I was erect would be disguised.

I whipped the towel off again and held it with my left hand making sure it hung down and covered what it was supposed to. I walked to the door and was relieved to see that this plan seemed to be working. Stepping outside I was glad of the cool and fresh air but also surprised at the number of people milling about. I kept expecting someone to shout and point as I made my way to the showers but no one took any attention.

I went up the stairs trying to think about how I was going hide myself while showering. Luck was with me and no one was up here, of course this could change at any time so I couldn't waste any time. I hung my towel on a hook and stepped into the furthermost shower. As it was in a corner I could face away from the entrance. I turned on the water and gasped as the cold spay hit my body. It was freezing but maybe just what I needed.

Is stood back slightly and let the cold water hammer on my still stiff penis, it seemed to be getting softer but not quickly enough as I heard voices approaching. I stepped forwards again and while facing the corner stood still and suffered the cold. The water shut off after a pre-set interval and I stood there for a moment shivering before deciding to try and hide myself in the cold pool.

I turned around and saw an older couple using the other showers. The man was facing the wall and the women had her eyes closed as the water poured over her head. It was perfect timing and allowed me to take the few steps needed to get into the pool without being seen. The water was even colder than the shower! I made my way down the steps and held back the urge to scream. After the last step I was in the pool to my chest. As I turned around the couple that had been showering were making their way down the stairs into the icy water.

They were probably in their forties and the women, while slightly overweight was quite attractive with nice breasts and a neatly trimmed pubic bush. The man had a large beer belly and a smallish penis above a loosely hanging ball sack. As I looked into their faces there was something familiar about them, I thought maybe I'd seen them during the tour with Sylvie or on the way to the showers. Things became clear when the man suddenly said "Paul, what a surprise to meet you here!"

I gulped and took a closer look at him, Shit! It was one of the men from the meeting. His name was Martin something or other. "Um, hello Martin." I was trying to think what else to say when he said "This is my wife Esther, since we had the meeting in the hotel we decided to try out the sauna here."

I wasn't sure about etiquette when meeting someone while standing naked in a pool of icy water but as she extended her hand I shook it while saying "Nice to meet you."

My lips were probably turning blue when Esther said "It's getting a bit cold in here, we should go out."

My body was already so numb that I couldn't even tell if my erection had faded, I let Esther and Martin lead the way and followed them out. Glancing down I was relieved to see that things had almost returned to normal. My penis was flaccid and just a bit longer than usual but perhaps looked bigger because my balls had almost disappeared from the cold.

The two of them stepped into the showers and I took the third one next to Esther. It was a joy to feel the warm water on my frozen skin and I felt instantly rejuvenated. Turning from side to side to make sure every part of me was warmed up I noticed that Esther seemed to be taking peeks at my nether regions. I was beyond caring and actually enjoyed the fact that she was looking.

When the water stopped we took our towels and began to dry ourselves. No one was self-conscious and I was again amazed at how normal it felt. Martin resumed the conversation and said to Esther, "Paul is the young man I told you about."

Esther said "I see, Martin was very impressed with your presentation!"

"I'm glad to hear that!"

"Do you go to sauna's often" asked Martin.

"Yes, there's one at my local pool but it's quite different."

Martin laughed and said "Yes, I can imagine!"

Esther asked "What is different?" looking confused.

"Paul is from the UK and they wear swimsuits in the sauna there!"

"Really, how strange! Isn't that very uncomfortable?"

"Um, I suppose so, I never really thought about it before."

"So is this the first time you have been to a nude sauna?" asked Martin.