Taming of Fear Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and said "Yes."

I thought they'd laugh at my inexperience but to my surprise Martin said, "Well, I'm even more impressed with you now young man, it takes a lot of courage to be naked with others the first time."

Esther smiled at me and I relaxed a bit. I was trying to imagine how I would explain to my friends and work colleagues that we ended up getting the deal because I met and chatted with Martin and his wife while starkers! No one would believe me!

My thoughts were interrupted when Esther asked "Are you here alone Paul?"

"Yes, our CEO was supposed to come to the meeting but he's ill so it was just me."

She said "Would you like to join us for dinner later? We're planning to eat at a Mexican restaurant here before going home."

"Um, yes, thank you, that would be nice."

"Wonderful, I can pick your brain some more during dinner!" added Martin.

I checked my watch and realised that I only had about 15 minutes left before my time was up. "I'm afraid my 3 hours are almost up so I have to leave now, what time should I meet you?"

Esther said "How about 9 o'clock at the restaurant?"

"OK, well I better get going, see you later!"

I shook hands with Ester and Martin and walked over to the hooks where my second towel and swimsuit were hanging without even thinking about the fact that I was totaly naked and being seen by at least 20 or so strangers! In fact I'd become so used to being nude I almost left the sauna area without wrapping a towel around myself.

As I walked to the changing rooms I thought about the events of the day. It had been life changing! I'd lost my "naked" virginity, seen many people naked and had become more confident in myself and my body. I had a feeling that this experience would make it much easier for me to take the next step and meet a girl and eventually even have sex. To say I was elated would be an understatement of epic proportions.

When I reached my locker and unlocked it using my wristband, I decided I'd push myself even further and change right here without using a cubicle. I removed my towel and placed it on the bench, then calmly took my belongings from the locker and began to dress. A few people walked by and nobody cared I was naked. What a feeling of freedom!

My only regret was that I hadn't had time to stay in the sauna for longer. My flight from Bern leaves tomorrow at five o'clock in the evening, as I had nothing else planned I decided I'd come back here in the morning. I walked to the exit and as I was trying to figure out how to open it and return my wristband I heard a voice call "Hello!"

I turned around and saw Sylvie, "Hi! I'm just trying to figure out how to leave!"

She laughed and said "You put your wristband in the tray above the turnstile and it will check it. If you haven't overstayed it keeps it and the turnstile is unlocked."

"OK, thanks!"

"Did you enjoy your stay?"

"Yes, it was fantastic."

"I'm happy to hear that, did you try the sauna?"

"Yes, but I only had time for one. I might come back tomorrow as my flight only leaves at five."

"Well, we open at 9 o'clock so that would give you plenty of time."

I really liked this girl and suddenly realised that I hadn't even told her my name! "Um, my name is Paul by the way, will you be working tomorrow?"

"No, tomorrow is my day off."

"Oh." I was a bit disappointed to hear that and couldn't think of anything else to say.

"But if you do come back tomorrow I might see you as I use the pool and saunas myself. One of the reasons I work here is that I get a staff discount, I'm actually studying at the university in Bern and couldn't afford to come here often otherwise. I usually come in the morning as I have lectures in the afternoon."

"OK, well then I'll definitely be back tomorrow at 9!"

She laughed and said "OK, see you then Paul."

I put my wristband into the draw as instructed and watched it get swallowed by the machine before a beep and green light indicated I could step through. I turned and waved at Sylvie as I made my way back to the hotel. I must have had a huge stupid looking grin on my face as I walked because a few people gave me strange looks.

Did this count as a date? I'd arranged to meet a beautiful girl at a pool and sauna and might even get to see her naked. I think that definitely meets (and beats) the criteria for a date!

Back in my room I found numerous messages from work asking how things had gone. I replied that everything was good and that I was even going to dinner with one of the decision makers. I didn't mention the fact that I'd been naked with him and his wife as it wasn't really relevant!

I was at the restaurant at 9 o'clock sharp and had an enjoyable and tasty meal. It was strange seeing Martin and Esther dressed as I still had clear visions of exactly what they looked like in the nude. I sometimes found my mind stripping Esther and picturing her naked as we spoke. Martin had a few questions related to work but we managed to keep it relaxed. At the end of the meal he said he'd already decided to go with our company and was quite sure the others would agree.

As I lay in bed that evening waiting for sleep to take hold I was feeling a nervous excitement about the day ahead. How would it be going to the sauna with Sylvie, would I be able to avoid embarrassing myself? I had a restless night and many dreams of naked people and Sylvie and myself making love. I woke up sweaty and nervous in the middle of the night with renewed doubts that I would be able to perform properly. I finally managed to convince myself that nothing like that would happen anyway and finally fell asleep again.

To be continued...