All Comments on 'Taming The Two Ch. 01'

by Bigred24

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Nice Start

Now the telling if Brie's story. Does he keep control of her and Melanie and does he Impregnate them, Does he keep them or dispose of them after using them.

PrevertOnePrevertOneover 10 years ago
Hmmm, interesting!

You've got my attention and pushed my buttons. I would like to have seen a little more back story with the characters, but the nudity, the setting, the sex, and an interesting protagonist all bear further exploration. I'm interested in how far you'll take it.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 10 years ago
MMM ...

I agree more back story and details of the characters would have really made this story full. I want more!! I want to read what happens next. Why exactly is he a struggling entrepreneur? Why exactly has he been struggling for years? Are the girls on birth control? Why did they decide to go to the beach? How old are all the people? Who exactly is he? Will he keep them? Will he get them pregnant? Will there be anal? Their parents have to have filed a missing person's report. Why hasn't he moved or done something to hide their car? Please write more and soon!!

ShingekiShingekiover 10 years ago
People want more!

Nice BigRed24, you got a little audience going on here!

Also too all the people following this story part two is coming soon.

Thanks for all your comments they help BigRed24.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous