All Comments on 'Tangled Web'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ramble

ramble, ramble nothing, followed by ramble ramble nothing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
good p]lot and story a good read and then vote

to fuck with annony!!!

tfnnjtfnnjabout 9 years ago
FUN AND ENTERTAINING

A bit hard to follow all the aliases but an entertaining read. Would really have loved to see Kyle in prison for child porn or something. Maybe embezzlement? See how he handled being a bitch.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story but there was that

sick fuck bonnie taylor again with another great comment what a loser, your the reason bonnie people will not give information or their name we are all scared you will get it.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
I'd go with ramble

The story does just ramble I was skimming by halfway through the first page. Whatever you were trying to convey it got lost! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure what's it all about......

Rambling is a good word used to describe this tale. Ah, our friendly dearest bonnie thinks its a good story. Figures. Did you give it your usual five stars, perhaps more than once. Several times is okay too, since only one actually counts, but then I'll let you figure that out all by yourself. That is, if you have that capacity. You do know that obsessions can cloud ones mind. On to the next tale. Meet you there dear bonnie. Always good to run into you. I'm afraid I won't score this one, since I didn't really read it. Skimming doesn't count, does it? Sorry for the rambling. Didn't really mean anything by it..Bye bonnie. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well I guess this was a cautionary tale

About the dangers of Facebook. And given the naivety and down right stupidity of people using social networks I guess this was mostly possible. The only thing I didn't like and it ruined the entire story for me was when she took off for the USA with his kids. Even in the wastelands of England that's kidnapping plain and simple. An idiot barrister in England gets her thrown in jail and the kids returned to him. At that point he still had a house, still had a job and still had money. And given the famous British cool and calm demeanor I don't see him taking off for the States ready to beat people up. I get the point of the story, but, even for fiction, this was too far fetched to make for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing.

You get 5 stars. Great story. You write good. You write too good. I read one of those 100 year old school books, and the English was so hard a college graduate couldnt understand it. Most Enlish words had died out and foreign words has took over. Maybe writing is different, but I once heard that if a good speaker, if he cant be understood by his lofty words, what good is it. Back in the old days most were poor, and the rich had nothing to do but act big. Stephen Kingpurposely writes in a fourth grade level, too simple. This may be a British story, for an American much British stuff is hard to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clever plot, and revenge.

But, wouldn't it have just been easier to kill the wife and lover and regain custody of the children? A little more planning and cleverness needed, sure. But a much more efficient way to recoup his losses.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
Another 5* read

I'd really like to hear more about our hero. Or heroes, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was a bit hard to follow

I loved the plot, but by jumping through so many aliases, I found myself getting lost and having to reread passages. But, I really enjoyed the use of FB as a weapon to get back in a big way!

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
I'm voting with the ramble crowd

Interesting idea, but too many aliases to wrap my head around late at night.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN A SINGLE RELATION SHIP

add powers of 10 multiplied with all the nuances. Wow. TK U MLJ LV NV

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
Up-to-date Clever Idea

Way too many names and aliases for my simple mind to keep straight. Fun read anyway.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Original but exasperating !

Need a mind map to tell the real people from the cyber ones conjured up by narrator. Love the author's nerve but this was a classic case of all condensed 'tell and no show'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love the malaproprisms

selected images of his naked mother and sister, some of which show them masticating for 'him'....REALLY???? They all sent images of themselves CHEWING????

Suggest getting a proofreader, or disabling autocorrection on your word processor.

On the whole, a pretty crappy excuse for a story

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
I keep hoping....

this unhappy man can find a way to rescue his kids. Otherwise there just wasn't much there. I'm not sure I liked it so I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i understand

Outstanding! i can relate i do essentially the same thing in chat rooms. I have three female and two male personas. It is a hoot! Anyway nice if you have a part 2 here i mean, love to see your or mmmm the charactors wifes virtual face in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

This was a very creative, venting by a character . But this is not a story!!

My ex- wife did this and that . Then she left for over there .

My oldest is confused and lonely. My little girl needs a couple of friends.

So I went on the internet and using social media I am everything to all three of them !! I am so clever,lol.

Why write this Spencerfiction ?? It is so disappointing I should have been paid for my comment!

Gave you 2*s for your track record. You have posted good material before . Hopefully you can find your groove soon.

Was this supposed to go in humor & satire ?

I don't know what to think as

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A tough read but I appreciate the author is trying something new

The story is written from the POV of a husband who learns that his wife has taken his kids to another country to live with another man. He snaps, gives up his life and stalks her and his kids online. This is clearly not healthy but if you accept the premise his story is not going to be a normal accounting. I gave the story 4 and look forward to more from him.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

love it, love it, love it. The perfect satirical comment on the shallowness

of online communications and relationships. The author takes it to its

logical and demonic zenith. Very well done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. Very creative.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
..... òf Tangled relations & a Web of regrets.

O. K., this is new. A tech revenge for the betrayed & bruised.

I give you credit for creating this hair splitting tale of cyber entanglements. It took some effort to understand it. I'm sure it took a lot of your time to weave this.

I realize that this is also a satire on how stupid things can be on the social media.

However, I agree with Carvohi, it would be worthwhile only if he connected back with his children.

A web of 5*, to 'update' your FB status.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
How did I miss this?

Excellent story. I am a fan of originality, and this was by far the most original piece I have seen up here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A YEAR LATER

Re-visit to the post. I must say it is very interesting. But what's the point. A little revenge on the ex-wife. A chance to meet his son. Okay, maybe this is some sort of story.

Interesting fact is as of this date, more than twice as many people have seen this post than your "Lucky Man" 15 page tour de force novel. It also has more than twice as many comments.

Last point, Spencerfiction you seem to have stopped posting. Hmm....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good Story

A little hard to decipher, you know, the language barrier between "English" and

"American ", but I got enough of it to enjoy the story. If nothing else, this story

should serve as a pretty good lesson to those who tend to trust what they

see and read on the "net". DON'T!!

But hey, it's all good fun, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another faggoty brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No point to the story

Sorry, even a quick read of the story takes much more time than the story is worth.

phil2213phil2213almost 6 years ago
I didn't get it

What is this? This is s great author who went off the rails on this one.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Don't quite know where going

Liked anyway

Good commentary on our prison system

Bitterness can take over

Revenge and move on

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very interesting

I'm not sure that this is fantasy. Please finish off Kyle and Sandra soon.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Diffrent!!!

Not sure if the punishment fits the crime. One ass whipping is not enough!!!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

I've read a number of your stories now, mainly LW's, and I see real GENIUS in your story writing except for one issue. You assume the readers follow your logic or insights; you are not leading the readers in explaining the complexities of your characters. Hence, your readers are not connecting with your assumptions/logic/characters and the comments/ratings are suffering. Unless that is your own personal enjoyment as to see how far you can twist the readers, he he.

*

My only suggesting is you define the depths of your characters to hand feed the readers. Thanks.

*

5*, Hooyah, salute!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

This is probably happening everywhere, especially from our sainted politicians. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Father and ex husband of the year. lmao

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

This was a nice little story - clever, but you dropped the ball on the ending. Like you got bored with it.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Different and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five years for simple assault? In Texas? If that were the case bar fights alone would fill the prisons. Simple assault is a misdemeanor carrying a maximum of 6 months. A first offense is not going to result in prison time or more than a suspended sentence and a fine. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Paga one. Masticating for him, REALLY? Back to the story. JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too convoluted. You need a score card. Three stars. JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't buy the five years for simple assault when (a) no prior record and (b) where a broken marriage is involved. He woukd do no time in jail. Seriously. Some of the other stuff was creative but why play the hoax on his son? Complex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
979 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...