Tanning and Teasing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed. He is cute, but he's married, so he's not my type. Besides, my boyfriends and girlfriend already give me all I can handle. Also, when we were getting the chairs, I talked to my guys and they are up for me doing it too. Speaking of which, the boys have been out there a while, do you hear them coming back yet?"

They went quiet, searching for the slightest sound of the others coming back.

"No, I don't think so," Karen whispered. "Why, what did you have in mind?"

Amy didn't answer, instead she stood up and took off her tank top and tossed it down by her feet, kicked off her sandals, then pulled off her shorts and dropped them by her shirt. In just a few seconds she had gone from dressed to wearing a skimpy bikini. She stopped to listen for a moment, then untied her top and dropped it on the ground, quickly taking off the bikini bottoms, then she was standing naked in front of a very shocked Karen.

"Holy shit, Amy. They could be back any second, and you just strip?"

"Don't worry about it, we would hear them if they were coming back so soon. Hey, let me see your glass of wine, will ya?"

"Umm, OK. Why? You have your drink."

"Yeah, but mine doesn't stain."

Before Karen could react, Amy poured her wine glass out on her clothes, making huge red blotches on the white tank top, tan shorts, and white bikini. Karen's jaw dropped in shock.

"Amy, what did you do? You just ruined your clothes, that wine is a bitch to clean and it always stains!"

"I don't care, I stole that pile of stuff from the lost and found box in my dorm."

Like she didn't have a care in the world, Amy walked slowly to her bag and pulled out another white tank top and sarong, pulling them on in just a few seconds. Grabbing the bottles from her bag, she carried them back and put them in Karen's cooler.

Sitting back down by Karen, she continued, "That's where I got these clothes too. These were for the drive back or just in case the boys got the other stuff dirty. Like you can see, this top is very loose, and the sarong wrap is easy to 'accidentally' untie. Oh, and I'll be using your cooler now so I have to bend over for the boys and show off my boobs just like you did."

"Damn Amy, you're good. Two points to you."

Amy stood up and twirled slowly so Karen could give her a outfit the once-over. Then she bent over, showing that the over-sized tank top with the skinny shoulder straps did absolutely nothing to hide her breasts, and through the neckline, Karen could see her skirt. As she stood up, Amy's hand brushed by her side. With her barely noticed movement, the wrap-around skirt went from attached to laying on the ground in an instant.

With a mock show of modesty, Amy mouthed 'Oops,' and tried to cover herself while trying to fix her clothes. Karen, who was already laughing, was almost in tears at this point. Amy kept up the show and stumbled in pretend drunkenness, falling to her knees in front of Karen.

"Shooo, Mish Karen, can I has a nudder drink? I is not drunk, my cloze had a mal-funck-shun or somefing."

"Dammit Amy, stop it! I can't breathe..."

She couldn't help but join in, and a giggling Amy finally lay back on the ground, breathing deep as they tried hard to stop laughing. Finally they both calmed down, and Karen leaned back in her chair, finally relaxing for the first time in almost an hour, surprised to notice she was actually not turned on. She looked down at the college girl at her feet and was surprised to feel a twinge run through her nipples.

Amy looked up to find Karen staring at her pussy. She didn't close her legs, instead she opened them wide, planting her heels out to the side. Karen noticed the change and looked into Amy's eyes and froze.

"Sorry, didn't mean to stare, I... Umm..."

Amy cut her off, softly saying, "Well pull up your skirt and return the favor."

Still in the mindset of following orders, Karen lifted her butt off the seat and pulled her skirt up to mid-stomach and sat back down on the edge of the chair, spreading her legs for her new friend's eyes. Amy sat up and crawled on her hands and knees the few feet to the chair.

"Are you enjoying the view down my shirt? Do you think Mark will like it too?"

"Well you do have nice boobs, I'm sure he will. I bet it will drive him crazy," Karen said breathlessly.

Amy jerked forward and quickly pushed her head between Karen's thighs and gave her pussy a slow deep lick.

Watching in disbelief, Karen's eyes followed Amy's face as she moved in, then tossed her head back in passion as her pussy was touched for the first time by a woman's tongue. After just a few seconds of Amy's tongue on her clit, Karen reached forward to push her away.

"Damn it, no... Holy shit that felt good, but no, no, I can't do this..."

Smiling, Amy stood up and put on her sarong. "That's fine, some people just can't let that happen. Don't worry, you didn't offend me or anything."

"Shit. OK, good. I mean... I... Well I guess there are some limits today. We can tease but we can't touch, right?"

"Well, mostly, how about a rule of 'no penetration' instead? I think you owe me some payback. Don't look at me like that, I know you won't eat my pussy. Maybe you can play with my boobs to tease Mark or something. All of us girls have played with other girls' boobs, it's not a big deal, right? But if you make your husband stain his shorts, that would be funny."

"Yeah OK. Maybe. Amy, we have to get presentable, I think I hear something."

Mark and the guys came back from ooh-ing and aah-ing over the classic car, finding Karen and Amy just where they had left them, sitting and chatting. The three looked in confusion at Amy to see she was wearing different clothes.

"Hey babe," Dave called, "what's up with the outfit change?"

"Oh, I spilled some wine on the other stuff, so I need to let them soak out in the lake. If I'm lucky the stain will come out, but I don't know yet."

"Cool, hope that works," he replied, not really listening. He went to her bag and saw the bottles were missing. "Hey, where did you put the vodka?"

"Oh yeah, I moved them so they could get colder. Here, let me get that for you."

Amy stood up and walked to the cooler, making a small performance of bending over slowly and staying there while she opened it and stared as if hunting for the bottle laying on top of the ice. Karen hid her smile while looking over at her husband. Mark was staring down Amy's shirt, his eyes and smile both stretching wide. Peter and Dave were more discreet, but Karen saw they were still staring.

Amy got the bottle and handed it to Dave, then turned back to her chair. Karen almost snorted as she saw Amy's 'oops' moment coming, but she waited for the show that the guys would all get. Once Amy took two steps, the edge of her sarong that was stuck in the cooler's lid pulled tight. The loose fabric knot at her waist instantly fell apart, and with Amy's next step, it fell off completely, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Turning back to look at the cooler in shock, her hands flew to cover her open mouth. It took her a second to look down and realize what was missing. Amy squealed in shock and pulled down the hem of her tank top to cover her crotch, but that pulled the neck down and fully exposed both of her breasts. She looked confused, then turned around to hide from the men's hungry eyes.

Amy realized her ass was now on display, and she covered it with her hands as she ran squealing to the chair. Turning quickly, she sat down and crossed her legs giving them only the briefest look at her pussy before her hands covered her crotch to conclude her show. Finally covered enough, she snapped the guys out of their trances.

"Peter! Dave! One of you," she called, "Please get my skirt, then all of you turn around."

Karen was having problems trying to stay quiet, but she gave up and busted out with a loud laugh. Everyone else joined in a second later, and within a few more seconds, a red-faced Amy laughed as well. Dave tossed the wrap to her, and still laughing, the guys turned around. Amy made sure no one was looking, then stood up and got decent again.

Amy mouthed "Was that good?" to Karen, who replied with a thumbs-up, then a silent round of applause. With a bow, Amy sat back down, and called to the guys, "All right, you can turn around now."

Mark took the top towel from the stack and shook it out, then pretended to maneuver around rocks to find the right spot to lay down, but both girls caught his subtle glances at them, and neither were surprised to see him line up to the side of his wife and directly in front of Amy. The other two guys found their spots, and they all sat enjoying the quiet for a minute.

"Time for a tension breaker question," Karen said. "Have you guys seen any good movies lately?"

That kicked off some relaxed conversation, and for the next half hour or so, they all shared their lives, gossiped, and generally forgot about the little showoff game they were playing.

From the corner of her eye, Amy happened to see Mark was staring at her chest, and she mentally rolled her eyes as she remembered he could probably see part of her left breast.

'Men!' she thought, 'is that all they ever think about? Oh wait, he doesn't know I am in on his little game. I think it's time kick it up a notch now.'

"Hey Dave?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Could you be a dear and get me another drink please? I'm too lazy to get up, and I don't want to risk another wardrobe malfunction."

With a sigh, he stood up and got the vodka and juice bottle and brought it to her. Amy held up her glass for the clear liquid, and Dave fumbled while opening the vodka and in an effort to save it, he dropped the juice. Luckily it was still closed since it bounced off of Amy's leg before landing between her and Karen. They both leaned over to reach for it, fully aware of the show they were giving to all the guys.

Mark's body jerked to the side several inches to catch a view down Amy's shirt and was rewarded with a lingering view. As Amy sat up, Mark looked to his wife to see her doing the same thing. It really did look accidental, but he was wondering now if it was still turning her on as much as it had before.

"Karen, can you get me another glass of wine please?"

She stood up and first topped off her glass, then tried to put it on the ground, but it kept falling over, and she was going to ask Amy to hold it until Peter volunteered.

"Thanks Pete, try not to drink it all."

She turned her back on the boys and tried to pour into the glass Mark was holding up, but he moved his glass at the last second. She pursed her lips in mock frustration, and followed his hand. Again he moved it.

"Listen here mister, stop moving or you won't get any of this."

"Ooohhhh" the guys teased, "better watch it man."

But it didn't stop him, he just moved his hand lower. Karen suddenly dropped to her knees and trapped his hand with her free hand. Holding his wrist to the ground, she poured his wine, and Mark's eyes wandered. Looking away from the glass, he looked at her body, shocked to see the faces of Dave and Peter framed between her dress and her breasts.

Mark's mouth opened wide as he made eye contact with them, and they quickly looked away.

'They got the trifecta flash: her ass, pussy, and boobs, all at once,' he thought, a rush of jealousy coursing through him. 'This had damn well better be making her wild enough to want me soon.'

Pretending to not notice, and trying even harder to not stare, Amy was getting really turned on from all the skin that was suddenly flying around.

"Thanks babe," Mark whispered, holding her hand in place on top of his. "So, uhh, how turned on are you right now?"

With a look he knew well, she replied, "You have no idea how hot this is making me. And those boys must be blind if they can't see it, if you know what I mean. I love you and hate you right now, just so you know."

"Well maybe we should do something about that real soon then. Why don't you go sit down and calm down a little?"

Karen stood up and didn't bother trying to fix her dress, she just let gravity fix the back, and when she sat down, she didn't bother to be lady-like, she just plopped down.

"Want your wine back?" Peter asked, reaching the glass towards her.

Karen didn't answer, she just put out a foot to brace herself and leaned forward, almost seeming to give him a quick view to say 'thanks'.

After a few moments of an awkward silence, Amy jumped up and said to the group, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm really getting hot. Anyone up for a swim?"

Her boyfriends said yes, but Karen shook her head. "In a few minutes maybe. How about after I finish this glass?"

"OK, see you two in a little bit then."

Amy turned to the water, then paused to take off her sarong and toss it on the chair.

"Amy," Karen gasped. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't wanna get it wet," Amy said without turning around as she walked away. "Everyone here has seen my ass today already, so why not?"

Karen turned to look at Mark as he watched the college girl sway her hips a little extra on the way to the water.

"Roll it back in Mark, you're drooling."

"Very funny. Her ass isn't as nice as yours though, hon."

"Liar. We own a mirror, remember? I know what mine looks like, but thank you."

Once the others were out of earshot, and mostly out of sight, Mark crawled on his hands and knees to his wife, stopping when his chin was on her knees.

"So tell me something, sexy lady. After what everyone else has seen, what will it take for me to get a nice view of your pussy? I think you were making it hard for poor Peter to walk. You're so mean."

"This is all your fault, so you don't get any freebies. You have to pay for it."

"Oh yeah? What is my price for this treasure?"

"You have to kiss it."

"Right here and now? What if someone sees?"

"If you don't eat lick my pussy right this second, I'm gonna rip your ears off when I make you do it," Karen said, thrusting her ass to the edge of the chair and letting her skirt slide up.

Mark didn't wait for her to ask again. Eagerly diving between her wide open thighs like a man starving, his tongue probed as far into her wet center as it could. As she pushed into him, his nose bumped her clit, and she screamed out in pleasure, massive waves of ecstasy rolling through her teased body, finally finding the release she had been chasing for over an hour.

Her legs clamped around his head, squeezing as hard as she could, not caring if she was suffocating her husband, she could barely even breathe herself. Karen had stopped screaming, but the orgasmic bliss kept her cumming as they both fought for air.

Finally she relaxed, her whole body falling limp in the chair. Mark got up on his knees and wiped her cum from his face, smiling up at his wife. With a flick of his fingers, his shorts opened, his rock-hard cock flying forward, seeking it's place inside of her.

Karen's breath caught in her throat as she felt his cock enter her, but she couldn't move, not even to open her eyes. It moved inside of her, and the feeling came back, the urge for more, the need to cum again. Opening her eyes she saw her husband, the one who did this magical thing to her, thrusting his cock in and out of her sensitive pussy. Then she noticed his hands massaging and groping her breasts. Her bare breasts. She hadn't noticed Mark unbuttoning her top, and it excited her to be on display.

Mark knew no foreplay was needed, she wanted his cock in her, and he needed her. Quickly thrusting deep into her quivering pussy, he bottomed out on the first stroke, sighing at her incredible feeling. She didn't stop him as he unbuttoned the dress all the way down to her waist, and when he pulled the sides apart, she watched in pleasure as he stroked her bared body.

He was too busy staring at his wife's body to notice she was finally paying attention again, but she wasn't stopping him, instead urging him further. In a matter of only two minutes, she was a breath away from peaking again and Mark was right behind her. He leaned forward and sucked one nipple into his mouth, tweaking it ever so softly, and she started to cum again, but a softer and less violent climax.

Her tunnel squeezed around his cock as if milking it, and he leaned back for one more look at his beautiful wife. Essentially naked, with her breasts bouncing in the sun, and his cock disappearing into her soaked pussy, he couldn't take anymore and exploded into her, his balls constricting and throbbing as he shot his seed deep into her. They lay connected on the chair for a few more minutes, breathing raggedly, until Karen realized that her legs were hurting.

"Mark, baby, you have to get up, you're hurting me."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Holy shit that was amazing. I don't think I've ever seen you cum that hard."

"I don't think I have. The funny thing is you didn't get it all. I need more than two, I'm still horny as hell, but I can't walk yet."

"Sure you can babe. Here, let me help."

"No, Mark, I mean it. Just let me lay here a minute."

Nodding, he fixed his shorts and stood up. Looking towards the lake, he smiled. "So babe, how much do you wanna bet we missed hearing a standing ovation for your scream?"

Karen's ruddy face suddenly paled. "Oh shit, that was loud, wasn't it? I should be embarrassed, but for some reason I'm not. Hell, look at how I'm dressed. I should fix my dress, but I don't want to yet."

After a few minutes of recovery, Karen groaned as she finally sat up. She ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to clean up, but laughed when she looked down.

"Well I need a bath in the lake, we sure made a mess down there!"

"Yeah, I noticed. On both of us. Are you ready to head down yet?"

"Gimme a minute. You can go though, don't wait on me, I promise I will be there in a minute, OK?"

Mark nodded and walked to the trail, calling out before he came into view. "Hey you three, get your clothes on, here I come."

When he got to the shore, Mark saw that they were all wading out in the water about chest deep, and the three freshmen all facing him. Dave was grinning widely, and he clapped his hands for the first cheering section Mark ever received.

"Can she still walk?" Amy asked with a smirk. "Or a better question, is she coming down here or what?"

"Yeah, she will be down in a second, she's just catching her breath."

"Sure she is," Amy giggled with a knowing smile. "My guess is she is either walking down here now or taking a nap. Either way we should know in a minute."

"My guess is walking," Dave chimed in. "From the look in her eyes, you are in for a long night Mark, and she isn't even halfway done."

Mark chuckled, nodding his head, but held back from saying something Dave about looking in 'her eyes', realizing it was his idea that they had been able to get such a good view of his wife's body. It was still bothering him, but from Karen's response, he was more than willing to let it go this time. Due to Amy's recent lack of clothing control, he was a bit distracted to say the least, especially with how she could be teasing her friends.

After a few minutes of cooling off in the water, Mark started getting concerned when Karen hadn't come down the trail yet. He started heading back up but Amy stopped him when he got halfway to the shore.

"Hey Mark, are we boring you? Where are you going?"

"Heading up to check on Karen, she should be here by now."

"Take your time and recover for a minute, old man. Let Dave and Peter do it, I need to talk to you about something, OK?"

He paused in a moment of indecision. On one hand, he really didn't want to walk back out there into the hot sun, he was really enjoying the cool water. On the other hand, sending the two hunks to check on Karen would probably get her moving faster, not to mention getting her libido moving faster as well.