Tanning and Teasing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the guys, he shrugged his shoulders. "It's up to you guys I guess. Did you want to play delivery service?"

"Sure, I don't mind," Peter replied. "I could use a short walk."

Dave nodded his head, and without a further word, the other two men slowly made their way towards the shore. Mark walked back to the deeper section, staring at Amy who waved at him and put her finger to her lips in a 'shushing' motion.

Amy glanced at her boyfriends to make sure they were far enough away, then back into Mark's eyes, trying to keep his attention. He tried to keep her gaze, but the small waves in the water kept moving her tank top around. Since it was somewhat big on her to start with, the water made it loose enough that he couldn't help but stare as the shoulder straps played peek-a-boo with her nipples.

"Don't worry about the boys," Amy said, ignoring Mark's stare. "I'm sure they will behave like gentlemen with your wife. I've already warned them."

Confused, he glanced up at her to see Amy was watching the trail. He turned to follow her gaze and his heart jumped into his throat as he saw two bright white butts turn the corner in the trail and out of sight.

"You sent two naked men to get my wife?" he hissed, turning around and moving towards the shore as fast as the water would let him. Karen giving them a peek was one thing, he didn't want both of them naked around her, especially how she was dressed when he left her.

Before the water level reached his stomach, Amy's hand locked around his wrist, keeping him from following the naked men heading for his wife.

"Not so fast, Mark. Why don't you stay and keep me company for a minute?"

-----------

Continued In Chapter 2